forum

The ^<>v Game

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ I think not, either case, I prefer delactosed milk.
< "Doing pending homework", Why am I here anyway?
> Dehydration is no cool, ensure to drink water.
v 16 to 25 years old.
johnmedina999
^ Yup.

< I backed out of the thing I was supposed to do today with my friends. I don't know if it was because of being scared of socializing or because I still don't think I fit in, but I said that I had a cold and that I couldn't go. Maybe that was a pussy move, and I feel pretty bad for ditching them, but I'm sure they'll have fun without me. I didn't do anything to deserve the invite anyway.

> House music is my favorite <3

v You play video games on a console.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Mostly PC.
< There's a lot of oranges and onions in my house. I'm not complaining.
> Feeling nice.
v You have either a blue or a red toothbrush.
pentaqola
^ yup! i got a blue toothbrush. i understand how this is predictable as those two colors are common colors for toothbrush.

< i am definitely going to miss riding my bike when christmas break is over, which basically is now.

> ez zǝ
ɯɯʇ tmm

v is trying to get ready for a very serious amount of work
vinnicci
^ i lightened them up during break, so not very serious amount
< dreamed tornadoes again
> ok i'll go
v you're petting your pet right now.
samX500
^ Nope

< I have just had an idea for a program that I now want to make. The code will be for learning generating random environement, path-finding algorithm and artificial intelligence. I am very excited to get started though I still have to finish my chess game before.

> I am not sure how my next session will go. I only have 3 course and one course is just one big project that I will do in a team of 4 with the best programmer in the course. I am kinda sad at how easy the course will likely be.

v Is considering pursuing a career in programming?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Currently on TEFL. But slightly interested.
< Why the heck Japanese is so hard to read?!
> HAI.
v Dyed hair.
Achromalia
^ not a fan. i'm indifferent to it on others, and pretty uninterested on myself.

< getting lost in many things. distractions. pleasant ones.

> garrus vakarian, best boy. looked some stuff up on mass effect after watching an animated storytime vid on it.

v makes money from art.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ No.
< Reading about North Korea (a bit of south too).
> Hungry.
v Has a potato PC.
Tad Fibonacci
^ Yes, though it's a laptop.

< Been replaying Persona 5 recently to prepare for P5 Royal. Reminded how good the game was.

> My brother, who called me a weeb, hates anime and manga and Japanese stuffs just bought 6 anime figures for no reason and looked at their pantsus.

v Also has a potato PC.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Currently a potato. I need around 500$ to save it from potatification.

< THAT SOUP WAS DELICIOUS.

>

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

^
My brother, who called me a weeb, hates anime and manga and Japanese stuffs just bought 6 anime figures for no reason and looked at their pantsus.

🤔🤔🤔
v Has been abroad.
pentaqola
^ yup. it ended up being both a bad and good decision.

< i have a periodical exam tomorrow for 2 days, most of what i can presume could be in the morning. if not, guess i got time to review. considering i barely review.

> rat year rat year

v still lives with their parents?
samX500
^ Indeed

< I just started to work on a new programming project of my own. I am very exceited to see how it will go, hopefully it won't end up being boring to code like my chess game was.

> AI are cool AF

v Is fascinated by artificial intelligence
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ It's incredible all the kind of things one can do.
< Someone added me as a friend. (Thanks ^w^).
> Not sure who will be my next avatar.
v Complaining about something.
samX500
^ I am not complaining about anything right now.

< I am pretty concerned about what this year has in store for us. I usually avoid thinking about the future of mankind because it is something so big that my individual input can't do anything to help and the stress it causes me is just way too great to handle.

> Choking on water sucks.

v Is worried about the future?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Not on short or mid-term at least, but it worries me how will this world be in 20 years from now.
< STAYING OPTIMIST.
>
UP WE GO!
v

samX500 wrote:

Is worried about the future?
pentaqola
^ yup... there is a lot of things i worry about the future, considering we do not know what happens in the future. i could die in some accident, get kidnapped somehow, become a victim of murder, or get in other bad situations (even specific ones) out of nowhere.

< i still have a second day for my periodical exam... its still kinda difficult, but i feel like it wouldn't be like today (the filipino exam was a pain in the ass, can tell values is gonna be another one like this)

> you know a villain character is doing a good job at being a villain if they just make your blood boil and you just wanna beat the crap out of them

v is willing to improve themselves
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Yes, i consider myself as the person whom i should take care the most, and so I will (at least try to) be a better person everyday.

< Psychology is such an interesting field.

> Amethyst and Quartz share the same formula, the only difference is that amethysts have microscopical traces within it that turns it into a purple gem.

v Concerns about environment.
samX500
^ I mean, can you really not be concerned about environment? The only person who can not be concerned about it are buisness that will lie about the state of the environement because it profits them and delusional people.

< Science is the best way to remedy the environement. Companies won't stop exploiting the environment simply because it is the cheapest thing to do. They will only stop doing when environment-friendly resources are going to be cheaper than their conterpart and the only way to make environment-friendly resources supperior than non-environement-friendly resources is to keep researching ways to make items less environemently-damaging.

> Science!

v Believe that science is the best ways to remedy to the environmental emergency?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ I think it is almost obvious, as without science we wouldn't be able to develop new environment-friendly technologies.
< I got up several hours later than I had planned. Again.
> I wish I had solar energy at home, SUN DOES SCORCH YOU HERE!!
v Lives in an apartment.
Achromalia
^ i live with my father and paternal aunt in a home within a small gated community. not an apartment.

< thinking about Ensign and his/its/their origins. not even sure what pronoun to stick with. trying to flesh this out more so i can come up with a proper story.

> "frums - pictured as perfect and plus"

v thinks i should introduce myself on Twitter with some text or something about myself instead of using an animation.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ In order to no longer be an unknown fellow, I'd heavily recommend it.
< School started three days earlier than expected.
> I FUCKING GOT EARLY. FOR THE GOD'S SAKE
v Freezing. Or at least feeling cold.
tsundilemma
^ Not really, kinda chilly but outside it's comfortably warm

< Hey, I'm actually alive again! Sorta missed this place.

> I will only get Smash Bros Ultimate for the story mode. Period.

v Owns a Nintendo Switch?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Unbuyable here. *cries in Spanish*
< It is impossible to properly comb my hair. If someone manages to, it will be undone in the next 30 minutes.
> I still call "school" even if I'm in college, is that wrong?
v Likes to collect things.
vinnicci
^ digital stuff yeah, but real world stuff nah
< built a dumb and perfect tictactoe ai
> i'm off to make another using genetic algorithm
v is seriously worried about WW3
samX500
^ Kinda depends. After the whole Soleimani assasination I got really worried about WW3 I am not gonna lie. I don't worry too much about it though. I live in an enormous anxiety an one way I can cope with anxiety is to just ignore issue that I can't solve. So since I can't solve WW3, I just don't think about it as to not put more stress on top of my already enormous anxiety. Plus if WW3 were to actually happen, I might be able to avoid being drafted because I have a blood illness that makes me unable to perform physical activities for a prolongated period of time.

< I have a hard time understanding how some people have the strenght to take on issue that are on a planetary scale. I personally just get scared by the size of the issue and give up on attempting to solve them because of how insignificant I am in front of it.

> anything

v Deals with a great deal of anxiety?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ It varies, if you are talking about an anxiety disorer, I'm not sure, I need to consult a psychologist.
Feeling sligthly anxious frequently.

< Everyone is leaving the carreer I'm studying. When we started studying we were 24, then 12 in the 2nd semester, then 7 in the 3rd, and now... just 2. I wonder if I'll be graduating alone.

> Remember to eat 5 rations of fruits and vegetables. Not too much candy and fat, animal proteins and carbs in moderation.

v Stressed.
vinnicci
^ not really, i was too focused on a small project, but now that i'm done i kinda feel empty
< finally made a tic tac toe beast, i learned from watching that vsauce2 matchbox computer episode, good intro to machine learning
>
naive way of getting data, there's definitely a better way
v lives by the coast
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ At 5Km from the sea.
< Excited by my new job.
> My feet are bruised.
v Has a decent PC.
samX500
^ yeah, I have a good graphic card and processor though I am lacking a bit in ram. I only have 8 bit.

< I had a good practice session for the euphonium today. My sound is still not consistently good (like at all) but at least it is now consistently decent. A month ago I had a hard time toeven make a decent note.

> Now that I am done with my euphonium practice my lips are fucking burning.

v Is restarting school soon.
pentaqola
^ i am certain that i am not doing that anytime soon...

< while i am slacking off and not doing my work properly, i might go ahead and find some things to donate to the victims of taal volcano... my school atm is running a charity for the victims, and the students should be donating anything that they need which could be clothing, food, just anything that they need for their current situation.

i am hoping that the students at my school does in fact donate, even with their highly misbehaved habit.

> a time of happiness is usually very short. remember to use these times wisely, because you deserve them.

v probably slacking off like i do...
Carmlillball
^ I'm eating breakfast, not really slacking off.
< I know I'm going to fail all my exams... Yay.
> Everything and everyone's watching me, from shampoo bottles to phones to friends, but I'm not sure I care anymore.
v Feeling proud of something they've done
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Yes.
< Knowing something good will happen.
>

v Favorite color is blue.
Achromalia
^ if we're going to be general about it, yes! technically, my favorite shade of color is somewhere closer to cyan, but not quite there. Azure is a pretty close match.

< missing tons of deadlines, but i don't feel all too pained by that.

> tired.

v happens to be LGBTQ+, by some slim chance?
pentaqola
^ nope, but i do my best to support the people within it. even though i get scared of them sometimes, this is mostly because i feel like me being straight is extremely problematic to them. i know they can be nice people, i know some can be forgiving, but the problem is how weak some of these people can be and how destructive they can be. it's something i hope i knew the solution to other than hide like the coward i am.

< i have yet to fully have courage on uploading drawings into the internet. maybe i will do it one day, but for now, there is not much i have that i want uploaded.

> you ever just sit there and wonder why the fuck can the brain store a lot of info, yet we forget people's names in just one fucking second.

v how about you, are you a LGBTQ+ member?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ In some point between A and B, depends on the day. Don't care too much about it and I still haven't got any kind of relationship (and still virgin).
< Job starts today. YAY! (I guess, this is the only day I'll ever be happy for going to work.)
> I was in a very stressful exam.
v Do you like yaoi/yuri?
vinnicci
^ yuri's fine
< having an allergic reaction, i don't know what's causing it
> rashes on my back
v you frequently get in the zone by doing what you really like/love
samX500
^ Yes, I remember it happening more often when I was younger but it still does happen from time to time. I can really easily become entirely absorbed in what I am doing to the point where I don't know of my surronding anymore.

< Today I'll be going to my school to participate in an open house. Last time I went it was pretty fun and this time there will be more student along with me so It should be cool.

> I have been coding a fair amount of python this summer and I must say that I like it a lot more than java, which is the language I ahve been thaught at school.

v Likes to learn alternatives to what is being thaught in school.
keremaru
^ there's alternatives?
< girls are scary i swear to god
> the only class i've ever taken that could possibly help me in real life is financial algebra, and i'm failing. yikes
v at least tries to do their homework
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Unsucessfully.
< I have been undercoming a huge ammount of stress lately.
> I finally discovered what I'm allergic to. Not fine.
v Thinks Vanilla is the best flavor.
show more