Total Posts
show more
Keiga
^ I'll slap anyone who dares wear socks and sandals
< My birthday is soon!
> anything at all
v Has no ranked maps
tsundilemma
^ Haha, I can't map, so that's true. Hopefully I can get into it!
< I absolutely love Hot Pockets man. Like, I'll be your friend if you give me one.
> slime time slime time
v Is pretty popular around the forums
samX500
^ It would be quite arrogant of me to answer this question but I believe I am quite well know in FG.
< I am actually looking forward to starting school again, in the summer I have to work all week, which is a lot worse than going to school, especially since I actually really like school.
> Maple are the best trees
v Is pretty tired from whatever they are doing this summer.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ What do I even do during the summer ahaahaha..ha...h..a
< I NEED MOTIVATION REEEEEEEE
> Many people sure like to involve other people into their own matter >:(
v You want to change your gamemode
tsundilemma
^ nah lads, clicking circles is a lifestyle
< my sleep schedule is so freaking wack, maybe because i stay up too late.
> :)
v Enjoys Touhou?
captainmilk
^ I've never played it, but it looks really fun, I like this touhou character though, Yuuka Kazami, she's really cool
< sleep schedule is also extremely messed up, going to sleep at 4~5 a.m and waking up at 1~2 p.m, then usually taking a three hour nap around 6 p.m
> I changed my bedsheets and I feel so comfy
v Likes to build things
Achromalia
^ Depends on if you mean actual construction work or generally just making things and putting things together. I mean, I guess I can kinda enjoy both. They're mind-numbing yet pretty nice, considering I really enjoy making things in general.

< I'm so confused with what I'm doing.

> itch.io seems like a generally good place for indie games. also seems like a good means of gaining opportunities to possibly work for a small game dev team and be paid for it.

v Doesn't believe in any particular extradimensional or immaterial deity and doesn't follow any religion of any sort.
vinnicci
^ yep
< despite that, i still have some strange habits because i think they keep my luck up.
> pey
v summer time in your place
samX500
^ Yes and I hate it.
< I hate hot climate
> nighttimes is very quiet and comfortable
v You like science and math
Minion24
^ nope, i'm ok but i don't like them
< i played for almost a year and a half with 5ms input lag
> rainbow watermelon
v your top play is more than 150pp
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes. My top play is 547 pp haha flex time
< You know when you create a good plan for your summer to try to be as productive as possible but you fail to do it. Yea that’s me rn
> Poker is actually quite fun
v You hate onions
Tad Fibonacci
^ No, I actually like onions.
< It feels like the more free time I have, the less free time I have.
> Is the universe truly infinite? Or is it just too massive that humans cannot grasp it's scale? If it is not then what is at the universe end?
v You prefer dark chocolate.
vinnicci
^ yes
< man i wish i can create something
> "You're not God or my father or my boss"
v you create something
samX500
^ Indeed, I've been coding a game of go this summer.
< My sleep schedule was good enough a few weeks ago but now it's completly gone out of the window
> Onions are great.
v you can code.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes, pascal
< I hate onion
> Onion sucks
v You hate celery
keremaru
^ if it's not steamed, then i hate it. otherwise, it's not that bad
< i dumb
> woof
v prefers pre-rework nezha on warframe
samX500
^ Don't play warframe, nor any multiplayer game apart from overwatch if I really have nothing to do.
< I prefer singleplayer game over multiplayer game.
> Natsuki best girl.
v Likes to play visual novel.
tsundilemma
^ yep, otomes and weird stuff like that are coolio
< just got home from a trip, went over a friends house
> hello happy world best bang dream band
v doesn't reply to messages often?
Achromalia
^ it kind of depends to some extent, but most of the time i'll be responding to messages fairly quickly. the difference is where it is, who it is, and what it's about.

< recently hired as artist (+ gfx, color correcting, designer) and composer (+ sfx & sound design) for a small game development company. it's unpaid work for the time being until we all decide to monetize future games.

> itch.io is a pretty great site so far, i've been finding a lot of nice games and developers to talk to.

v has an interest in working with art/music.
Topic Starter
xXOsuPersonXx
^ music
< i never thought this would survive this long
> words
v either 5 or 6 digit
tsundilemma
^ haha, yeah. around 500k, but i'm improving slowly.
soon, brethren. i will be good enough.

< i wish i could afford games on steam uwu

> why are people thinking about raiding area 51

v writes stories?
samX500
^ I don't write stories but I have created some story in my mind that I just never put on paper. I started doing this when I was young as a way to fall asleep, over time I created many stories and from the dozens I came up with I merged many together and forgot some to end up with 2 story that I personally believe to be pretty good.

< I am still shaken by what happened to kyoAni but the support they have been getting proves me just how unified our community really is.

> You can often only see the importance of something once you have lost it.

v Was touched on a deeply emotional level by at least one kyoAni show?
Achromalia
^ I'm not exactly sure if I was. I don't recall being emotionally affected the same way others were, but I do know that many of the KyoAni shows I watched were powerful, and did impact me somehow. I enjoyed many of them thoroughly.

I ventured in with Clannad and Clannad After Story, hearing of how it'll pretty much force you to cry, but I guess I wound up fine. I understood why anyone would, though. Shit's tragic. Even then, I enjoyed the hell out of them and re-watched some good chunks of them after the first time.

Then A Silent Voice came around. That was a whole other level of power. I enjoyed it all the same.

Sorry, but my heartstrings were deeply touched by a different show, but I'd have damned myself with lies if I were to say I weren't at least affected by KyoAni's body of work.

< I feel uncertain of what I think of myself. I have no idea what I'd really describe myself to be. All I know is that I'm me.

> People are interesting. They vary from personalities and experiences, and act according to what they know is best. They do what they can. I think if we valued others' perspectives more, we could understand each other a bit more. Sadly, impatience and an infectious quick-to-judge attitude by means of assuming malignant intent leave many of us with a good amount of terrible issues. Many of us distrust each other for whatever reason, and have no will to try to understand why others think as they do. All they know as that they don't want to be around someone who is what they are.

v Finds debates to be immensely beneficial.
keremaru
^ Nope, fucking hate arguments/debacles. For almost my entire life, they've really done nothing but make people hate each other. I don't like that.
< Job when?
> Korean is really hard. At least harder than Japanese, in my opinion.
v Had retainers for more than 5 years.
Achromalia
^ nope. never had anything of the sort.

< pretty tired. haven't taken care of myself quite as much as i'd have liked.

> i'm genuinely surprised with that answer. i mean, it's understandable and i can see why that'd be the case, but uhhh... not all debates are like that. debates are not for getting each other angry, they're to test and consider each others ideas. to present your reasoning and evidence, to find logic in something and settle it once and for all.

v still hates debates anyways.
hypercyte
^ i dont hate debates

< got a number of maps piled up that i need to check and qualify since i was sick for the past few days 😔

> when i first started mapping i expected myself to get worse at actually playing this game, but it seems it's quite the opposite. in fact, i'm a lot more consistent and generally better than i ever was!

v probably has 0 kudosu
Kyomaku
^ Nope, I do have a few, not many though.
< Trying to get better at mapping
> So many good songs that I'd like to make a map for, but I'm so slow at mapping, cause I'm still so bad
v Has not seen "Xam'd: Lost Memories", yet.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yep, what’s that?
< Talking about mapping, I have so many songs I want to map but I never get to it since I’m lazy lmao
> Ranking a map in other gamemode beside standard is so hard, mainly because of the lack of BN
v Want to transfer to mania (round 2)
samX500
^ Not really.
< I am std pleb
> Why are there so many mania only player in this forums? I feel like all of the user's here play only mania. (No offense to mania, I am just wondering why so many of them are in the forums when the game mode is far less popular than std)
v Is a mania only player.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Hey, that’s me
< Talking aboug mania, 7k is gei while 6k and 4k is pretty fun
> Mania is the best mode in term of song choice. Don’t @ me
v You play taiko
Topic Starter
xXOsuPersonXx
^ used to play a lot of osu!taiko
< i live in america
> anything
v you joined osu before 2017
keremaru
^ Haha, no.
< I'm not a mania-only player, I play all game modes. I just haven't been playing at a consistent skill level to be considered "good" at any of them. Especially since I play o!standard with a trackpad. Unless you're me, and you've been playing diep.io for a year with a trackpad, I wouldn't suggest using it. I only use it because it's comfortable for me.
> 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081284811174502841027019385211055596446229489549303819644288109756659334461284756482337867831652712019091456485669234603486104543266482133936072602491412737245870066063155881748815209209628292540917153643678925903600113305305488204665213841469519415116094330572703657595919
V Doesn't enjoy doing math.
Achromalia
^ in fact, i do enjoy mathematics, was really an academic forte of mine back in elementary school. enjoyed it quite a bit until middle school.

< been looking back at what i've escaped from, and the personal experiences i've had as a Jehovah's Witness in the past. it was fairly depressing, dystopian, even. now that my mom's marrying one, and plans on being baptized as one herself, i'm... conflicted. she seems relatively happy, but... i don't know if that'll last.

> the past is worth looking back on. at least you can learn from it, and understand things from it.

v had a fairly rough childhood due to their family.
samX500
^ Not really, I feel like I am extremely fortunate. I've honestly never had to deal with any hardship so far in my life and I am honestly wondering how much of it is because of ym ability to avoid problem and how much of it is just raw luck. It's one thing that makes me very stressed out about the future because I doubt I have the mental fortitude to go trough hard time since I've never had to deal with any and in an adult life messing up is very damaging.

< I am really self-conscious about how easy my life is. I hear all around me my classmate and many others talking about their issues and worries and I all I can do is listen thinking "I've never had to face any hardship ever".

> Life is hard.

v Is anxious about how to live their life.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes. Even though I know what I’m going to do, many people around me pressure me to take on my dad jobs, which is very annoying. Also I don’t even know if I would get a stable life when I get my job and there will be for sure a lot of problems that I will face in the future

< Being productive is tired

> Being productive is tired

v You are tired
vinnicci
^ right
< i'm planning to buy a digital keyboard, just something i'll try to learn while slowly leave gaming behind
> left
v is addicted to something
Achromalia
^ i'm addicted to music. about 80% of my waking hours relate to music, whether i listen to it or whether i make it. music's fucking great. it was partial to saving my life to some extent.

< i still need to figure out how i'll be approaching this job. i'd like to get paid work soon, so i might as well work through this as quickly as i can while being as thorough as i can.

> yiff & futanari are the stuff. i'm bored, so there.

v doesn't really play osu!std.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes. Mania master race

< I still need to do college app AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> Sometimes, I get baffle on how people aren’t self-concious at all

v You still play osu
samX500
^ Yes I do, though I have been playing less ever since I bought a new mouse and a mousepad. I got used well enough to the mouse but the mousepad I bought is way too small and it makes it very akward to play.

< I might try to play the other game mode a little more until I have another mousepad.

> I can't understand how things like gambling, drugs and cigarette are still issues. People must know that those will fuck their life up so why do they even start?

v Hate gambling.
Achromalia
^ i don't care for it, but i don't necessarily hate it. hate's a bit strong when really, i have no interest in that sorta thing.

< disappointed that i missed so many chances in NP. at least i got some nice dreams as compensation.

>

samX500 wrote:

> I can't understand how things like gambling, drugs and cigarette are still issues. People must know that those will fuck their life up so why do they even start?
there's a few things called "desperation in rough times", "boredom", and "ignorance". either can be perfect reasons as to why someone would do any of it. people can gamble in rough times out of the perceived necessity to get money from bets in order to survive, as opposed to anything else, especially considering that the gain is more immediate than waiting for a paycheck. same can apply to drugs and cigs, but this time more as stress relief. some drugs just help to distract you from shit in life, and cigs can relieve a little stress. boredom and ignorance are self-explanatory, but yeah. those are generally why people do what they do in those regards, from what i've seen and considered.

v is indifferent towards furries.
show more