forum

SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini
I dindo nuthin
Westonini
🎵🎶😂(Yeah, aye)😂 It's the thirst💧😰, thirstiest🥵💦 time⏰, of the year🗓. (Aye🤣, yuh👌🏾) 👀I have just ☝🏾one query❓ (😳What's that?🤔) Wanna 🙋🏾‍♂️Sprite 🥤😎Cranberry🍒💦? (😏Uh huh😏) The 😩answer 🤤is clear.. 😋😉It's the 🥵😳thirst, 🤫🤭thirstiest 💦💦💯time⏰, of the year.📅 (🥤Sprite🍒, let's go🏃🏾‍♂️)🎶🎵
Tad Fibonacci
Ca-captain...

I... don't feel... so good...
payney
Westonini

abraker
*dies*
Aiseca

Oh well, it seems that the infection spreads out of this thread quickly.. YOLO. Can't fight it alone on meta threads..

payney
Westonini
don't worry abraker, I gotchu.

abraker
I got resurrected. But then I saw Aiseca say "YOLO"

... I am scared to ask, but what year is this?
Tad Fibonacci

payney

abraker wrote:

I am scared to ask, but what year is this?

Tad Fibonacci
Westonini
Baddies💀😠 It's a lot of baddies😩😬 That be griefin' and griefin' and griefin' and griefin'😧😢😞😞 They griefin' on me🤒🤕 Yuh, ay, ay💯✔

She say, "Do you love me?"🤔💘 I tell her, "Only partly"😖😖😝 I only love my ores and my diamonds, I'm sorry😎💯💎
Aiseca

This shitpost Chaos is sponsored by:

Westonini
ok i should probably finish what i was working on
Achromalia
An abrupt abberation, after all.
Aiseca
Sosteneshion
gotta post my ctrl+v

We got too drunk, we got too high
payney
Refills
OH FUCK
Achromalia
By burdensome blight, be banished.
Aiseca
😎
Refills
now this is epic
Sosteneshion
Griffith did nothing wrong
Aiseca
Abraker, don't feel bad, you did your best....
But this thread is really doomed..
Achromalia
Crass cretins, cower.
Westonini
ok maybe one more

whats up ⬆ with people with depression 😭 😕 just don't ❌be depressed 🎈🎉🎈🎉🎊 problem solved 👌😳 why do people 🚶have anxiety 😨😱 just calm 😌 down ⬇ yall don't ❌ need some therapy 😂😂 I know 📑📘📖 I went to collage 🌆 and studied 📑📒📒 this stuff 😎 I have an IQ of 100 💯 and I can tell 💬 y'all just overreacting 😂😂mental 😵 disorders don't ❌ exist, and neither ❌❌ does ADHD 😂 and autism 👌😂 y'all dumb 😤😂 asf 😂😂👌🔥🔥😎 me and the flat earth🌍 ❌ society agree ✔✔ and we 👪 also think needles 💉 are from the government 😲😱to steal your money 💸💷💴💶💵💱💱💲💸💰💰
Meah
Wow, why are you guys shitposting
Westonini
no
Meah
You know, shitposting is bad. You guys should stop
Sosteneshion
Getting blindsided in this thread
Westonini
wait, someone is shitposting? wtf how dare they
Meah
Yeah, you'll get punished if you do
Westonini
phew, thank god im not one of those
Meah
thank god but

The integrity knights. Also known as, the integrators.
Possessing exquisite swordsmanship and sacred arts of the
highest order, they were the mightiest masters capable of utilizing
the «armament full control art» as they wished.
Despite having protected the Human World’s law and order, and
with such, the Axiom Church’s rule, for three hundred long years,
the entire size of the knight brigade was astonishingly small. As
the name of Eldrie Synthesis Thirty-one, appointed to the position
barely a month ago, indicates, they numbered merely thirty one in
total.
However, that fact only served to underline the integrity knights’
strength and the fright they inspire, not undermining it in the
slightest. Even in numbers that pale when compared to even a full
raid group in SAO or ALO, they continued repelling intruders from
the vast Dark Territory encircling the Human World.
I—Kirito, once called names like the «Beater» or the «Black
Swordsman», now an elite swordsman-in-training studying at the
North Centoria Sword Mastery Academy, stood up in challenge
against these integrity knights, the strength of each rivaling many
men, with just a single long sword at my waist and my bosom
friend as my partner.
The battle broke out through unexpected developments involving
being arrested, imprisoned, and breaking out, rather than having
initiated it on my own, but now that I’d turned my sword on the
Axiom Church, the organization unequivocally accepted as the
rulers, the only path left was simply to advance.
The «Frost Scale Whip», Eldrie Synthesis Thirty-one.
The «Conflagrant Flame Bow», Deusolbert Synthesis Seven.
The «Heaven Piercing Sword», Fanatio Synthesis Two, and her
subordinates, the «Four Oscillation Blades».
The «Fragrant Olive», Alice Synthesis Thirty
Westonini
damn, that's crazy.

Each language holds a history and culture, giving identity and roots. Yet, worldwide, 4 languages die every two months. Of the 6000 languages known, only 3000 will be left by the end of the 21st century.

Vulnerable to misplaced judgment, foreign influences and replacement by Creole, the Hawaiian language, 'Ölelo Hawai'i, has long been threatened with the same fate of extinction. Thanks to powerful revitalization programs over the last 20 years it will now, perhaps, be one of the survivors.

'Ölelo Hawai'i belongs to the Polynesian languages. Captain Cook and his companions recorded the Hawaiian language for the first time in Kaua'i, in 1778. They immediately noticed the great similarity to Tahitian and Maori. In communicating with the Hawaiians they used Tahitian words and gestures.

These early voyagers, who thought they had found an innocent paradise, described Hawaiian as "primitive, childlike, lilting, effeminate", and "simple". Reduplication ('ele'ele, wikiwiki) and the abundance of vowels seemed like baby-talk. They had no idea how to approach such a different language.

Hawaiian was an oral language. The 19th century missionaries, however, were supposed to teach their converts to read the Bible, and created a writing system with an alphabet of only twelve letters for words of indigenous Hawaiian origin. The Hawaiian language became the language of the government, remained the most commonly used language in daily life, and was used between the numerous different ethnic groups who had all arrived here to work the plantations.The alphabet was later expanded to allow for two unique characteristics in the Hawaiian word that the missionaries had missed.

First, there was the unnoticed consonant, a glottal stop. Try the sound in the American exclamation "oh-oh". The 'okina symbol (') now indicates this stop. Secondly, the five vowels could all function as longer sounds, now symbolized with a short line above the vowel. It became clear that Hawaiian was just as diversified and complete as the familiar European languages.

But the increasing influence of the United States pushed English forward as the language of choice. Soon, with the overthrow of the Kingdom in 1893 and the following annexation in 1898, the Hawaiian language was entirely banned from schools and government.

Today, there are only a thousand native speakers left, most of whom live on isolated Ni'ihau. Another 8000 people can speak and understand Hawaiian. Compare those numbers to the estimated Hawaiian speaking population during Cook's years: 500,000!

In the 1970's a renaissance of the Hawaiian culture emerged, and, within it, a renewed respect for the native language of the Hawaiian people was born. In 1978 Hawaiian was again made the official language of the state. Hawaiian language immersion programs are spreading rapidly with the Pünana Leo (Nest of Voices) schools, federally funded since 1989. These are now running through 10th grade. About 1400 students are being taught through Hawaiian, another 4000 are learning Hawaiian as a second language. In 1978 Hawaiian became a mandated course in public schools.

Supported by the Hale Kuamo'o Hawaiian Language center at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo, a masters degree in Hawaiian language and literature taught exclusively in Hawaiian has just been approved. The center also works on contemporary lexicon and teacher training.

Thanks to enormous efforts, the true Hawaiian language breathes new life. In language we preserve memory and create a link to the future. We need to keep the Hawaiian language alive so our children may thrive and remember.
Meah
Ofcourse

Driving away the integrity knights with their mighty weapons,
known as divine instruments, by the breadth of a hair, I had
single-mindedly continued climbing up the grand staircases of the
Axiom Church Central Cathedral, but naturally, that path would
have been impossible with my own strength alone.
The black sword carved out of a branch of the «demonic tree», the
Gigas Cedar, over an entire year by Sadore, a craftsman in Central
Centoria.
Cardinal, the sage who granted me respite with a place to rest,
food, as well as extensive information regarding this world and
the armament full control art in order to oppose the knights.
And of course, Eugeo, my bosom friend who had always stayed
beside me throughout these two years or so since we set out on a
journey from Rulid Village—
I had taught him various sword skills for one-handed straight
swords, what was now known as the «Aincrad-style
Swordsmanship», but that pales in comparison to what I had
received. After thrown into the Underworld from the real world
without warning, I had only managed to survive in this alternate
world where I couldn’t make head or tails of anything, thanks to
his assistance, encouragement, and guidance.
I was torn away from this peerless partner on the eightieth floor
of the Central Cathedral. Only Integrity Knight Alice and I were
hurled out from the tower through a large hole that opened up in
the wall in the midst of our fierce battle.
Earnestly persuading Alice to sheath her sword and spending a
night to climb that horizontal outer wall, we somehow returned
into the tower at the ninety-fifth floor. Climbing the stairs in
pursuit of Eugeo who should have arrived first, we chased after a
peculiar man who called himself the Chief Elder Chudelkin and
reached the ninety-ninth floor—a floor away from the room of the
highest minister, Administrator.
Westonini
whoa that's crazy

The Core Basics

Casual wear for daytime sightseeing. For example, shorts and t-shirts are fine for day time wear. Ideally, we recommend wearing moisture-wicking, quick-drying clothes as they’ll dry quickly if you get caught out in a rain shower, plus they dissipate perspiration more quickly. If you have a choice of colors, choose lighter shades that are cooler to wear on warm, sunny days.
For dinners, you really don’t need to get dressed up for the vast majority of restaurants. Most places will say “resort wear” is their dress code. So what does resort wear mean? Men might want to wear shorts or khaki trousers and a short-sleeved, collared shirt. Ladies may want to wear casual skirts, sun dresses, capri pants, shorts, etc. (See our posts with photos showing resort wear for Hawaii for women and examples of Hawaii resort wear for men.) Most restaurants are pretty casual and don’t make a big deal over it. We’ve seen plenty of people out to dinner in shorts and a nice t-shirt. When possible, I like to make my dinner reservations about a week or more before I leave for Hawaii. When I call to make the reservations, I ask what the dress code is. That way there is never a doubt. While we’re on this topic of what type of clothes to pack, I want to encourage you to pack light. It saves so much time, effort and airline charges for checked luggage. Please read my articles on why it benefits you to pack light and practical strategies to pack light. Note that the above photo on the right shows me holding all the clothes I packed for a 17-day Hawaii vacation.
Westonini
wow i have deja vu that's crazy
show more