forum

SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini
So I was on my way to Flavortown, and out of nowhere, Gordon Ramsay jumps me in a remote New York alleyway asking me for the “lamb sauce.” Unluckily for me, I left my trusty lamb sauce at my apartment, and this was God’s way of punishing me. I thought this was the end, and that there was no coming back, but due to my immense adrenaline spike, I called upon the flavor-sprites to lend me their power, and I suddenly transformed into Guy Fieri. Gordon was taken aback by the immediate and awe inspiring transformation so much he started swearing like a middle-schooler who just got his Juul confiscated for the fifth time. Although his morale was lowered, he was still ready to fight. Gordon made a valiant attempt to land a blow, but my stress levels, combined with the holy form of Guy Fieri, was too much for him. I ascended to the cloudy skies and summoned the strongest spaghetti noodles known to man to restrain him and banish him to the land of Brussel Sprouts and Spoiled Milk. Not wanting to be taken alive, Gordon combusted into a pathetic pile of perfectly filleted onion rings and submitted to my unlimited power. As I transformed back into my normal form, I reflected on my actions and felt remorseful. After all, it was I who forgot the lamb sauce. I eventually made it to Flavortown, but I haven’t been the same since...
Westonini
🛑✋STOP✋🛑 👨🏻👨🏽identity👩🏻👩🏼 theft⚠️ is not a 🚫😂joke. Hackers👩‍💻 on the dark⚫ web🌐 could be ⚠️stealing your 👀data such as💳 credit card numbers😱 and even social 🔒security numbers. With Lifelock's™🔓 Dark⚫ Web🌐 Triple Scan® we👬👭 can alert 🚨⚠️you when your 👀data is found🔍 on the dark⚫ web🌐. Now with the power💪 of 🗑️Norton🗑️ antivirus🚫🤢 to keep your 💻computer ⛑️safe⛑️ from malware🤮 and viruses🤢 from the dark⚫ web🌐.
Aiseca
If this thread reached 1000 posts before it gets doomed, I'll be surprised...

Westonini
ello pthhhht welcome pthhhht to pthhhht mcdonalds pthhhht you pthhhht are pthhhht very pthhhht very pthhhht fat pthhhht should pthhhht i pthhhht replace pthhhht your pthhhht french pthhhht fries pthhhht order pthhhht with pthhhht a pthhhht salad pthhhht maybe pthhhht your pthhhht extra pthhhht greasy pthhhht hamburger pthhhht with pthhhht a pthhhht fat pthhhht free pthhhht veggie pthhhht burger pthhhht according pthhhht to pthhhht the pthhhht scale pthhhht you pthhhht weigh pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht thats pthhhht disgusting pthhhht now pthhhht go pthhhht be pthhhht a pthhhht fatass pthhhht and pthhhht suck pthhhht a pthhhht dick pthhhht its pthhhht less pthhhht fattening pthhhht than pthhhht a pthhhht big pthhhht mac pthhhht hello pthhhht fat pthhhht cunt pthhhht welcome pthhhht to pthhhht mcdiarrhea pthhhht you pthhhht are pthhhht one pthhhht obese pthhhht motherfucker pthhhht should pthhhht i pthhhht replace pthhhht your pthhhht shit pthhhht ass pthhhht garbage pthhhht with pthhhht something pthhhht fucking pthhhht healthy pthhhht maybe pthhhht your pthhhht shit pthhhht sandwich pthhhht with pthhhht something pthhhht that pthhhht won't pthhhht give pthhhht you pthhhht a pthhhht goddamn pthhhht heart pthhhht attack pthhhht at pthhhht 40 pthhhht according pthhhht to pthhhht the pthhhht scale pthhhht you pthhhht weigh pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht thats pthhhht disgusting pthhhht you pthhhht goddamn pthhhht landwhale pthhhht now pthhhht go pthhhht be pthhhht a pthhhht fat pthhhht cunt pthhhht and pthhhht suck pthhhht a pthhhht fucking pthhhht dick pthhhht its pthhhht less pthhhht motherfucking pthhhht fattening pthhhht than pthhhht a pthhhht fucking pthhhht big pthhhht mac pthhhht Greetings, pthhhht my pthhhht good pthhhht sir. pthhhht I pthhhht must pthhhht welcome pthhhht you pthhhht to pthhhht this pthhhht most pthhhht elegant pthhhht of pthhhht high-class pthhhht restaurants pthhhht which pthhhht is pthhhht known pthhhht by pthhhht the pthhhht name pthhhht of pthhhht McDonald's. pthhhht However, pthhhht you pthhhht are pthhhht quite pthhhht overweight, pthhhht and pthhhht you pthhhht have pthhhht ordered pthhhht a pthhhht dish pthhhht that pthhhht is pthhhht fairly pthhhht unhealthy. pthhhht Might pthhhht I pthhhht suggest pthhhht substituting pthhhht the pthhhht potato-based pthhhht side pthhhht dish pthhhht with pthhhht a pthhhht healthier pthhhht salad? pthhhht How pthhhht about pthhhht instead pthhhht of pthhhht a pthhhht hamburger, pthhhht I pthhhht shall pthhhht serve pthhhht you pthhhht a pthhhht meat-free pthhhht substitute pthhhht made pthhhht from pthhhht vegetables, pthhhht tofu, pthhhht or pthhhht another pthhhht cruelty-free pthhhht substance? pthhhht The pthhhht device pthhhht we pthhhht have pthhhht provided pthhhht to pthhhht measure pthhhht your pthhhht weight pthhhht dictates pthhhht it pthhhht to pthhhht be pthhhht 1814.369 pthhhht kilograms! pthhhht Absolutely pthhhht ghastly! pthhhht Please pthhhht vacate pthhhht the pthhhht premises pthhhht of pthhhht our pthhhht fine pthhhht establishment, pthhhht continue pthhhht your pthhhht hedonistic pthhhht lifestyle, pthhhht and pthhhht maybe pthhhht try pthhhht fellatio. pthhhht You pthhhht might pthhhht find pthhhht that pthhhht the pthhhht male pthhhht sex pthhhht organ pthhhht contains pthhhht less pthhhht fattening pthhhht substances pthhhht than pthhhht our pthhhht signature pthhhht Big pthhhht Mac. pthhhht HEY pthhhht FUCKNUTS pthhhht YOU pthhhht GONNA pthhhht ORDER pthhhht SOMETHING pthhhht OR pthhhht WHAT? pthhhht NO pthhhht NO pthhhht NO pthhhht NOT pthhhht THE pthhhht FRIES pthhhht YOU pthhhht FAT pthhhht FUCK pthhhht TRY pthhhht A pthhhht SALAD! pthhhht MAYBE pthhhht LAY pthhhht OF pthhhht THE pthhhht MEAT pthhhht TOO pthhhht BITCH! pthhhht YOU pthhhht GOTTA pthhhht BE pthhhht WHAT? pthhhht 4000 pthhhht POUNDS? pthhhht WTF? pthhhht GET pthhhht OUT pthhhht OF pthhhht HERE pthhhht AND pthhhht GO pthhhht BLOW pthhhht A pthhhht GUY. pthhhht I'M pthhhht SURE pthhhht YOU pthhhht COULD pthhhht SURVIVE pthhhht ON pthhhht A pthhhht CUM-ONLY pthhhht DIET pthhhht FOR pthhhht A pthhhht WHILE. pthhhht WAY pthhhht BETTER pthhhht FOR pthhhht YOU pthhhht THAN pthhhht OUR pthhhht SHITTY pthhhht BIG pthhhht MAC. pthhhht Uhhh... pthhhht can pthhhht you pthhhht order pthhhht something pthhhht already pthhhht please? pthhhht I pthhhht mean, pthhhht you've pthhhht put pthhhht on pthhhht a pthhhht bit pthhhht of pthhhht weight pthhhht lately, pthhhht maybe pthhhht you pthhhht should pthhhht get pthhhht a pthhhht salad pthhhht instead pthhhht of pthhhht what pthhhht you pthhhht usually pthhhht get. pthhhht Look pthhhht at pthhhht the pthhhht scale, pthhhht it's pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht dude. pthhhht Not pthhhht exactly pthhhht healthy. pthhhht Maybe pthhhht you pthhhht could pthhhht try pthhhht sucking pthhhht dick. pthhhht Semen pthhhht is pthhhht an pthhhht excellent pthhhht source pthhhht of pthhhht protein, pthhhht and pthhhht it's pthhhht not pthhhht nearly pthhhht as pthhhht fattening pthhhht as pthhhht the pthhhht crap pthhhht they pthhhht serve pthhhht here. pthhhht wtf pthhhht bro pthhhht order pthhhht something pthhhht preferably pthhhht something pthhhht healthy pthhhht cuz pthhhht you pthhhht weigh pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht try pthhhht sucking pthhhht dick pthhhht instead pthhhht hello pthhhht welcome pthhhht to pthhhht mcdonalds pthhhht you pthhhht are pthhhht very pthhhht very pthhhht fat pthhhht should pthhhht i pthhhht replace pthhhht your pthhhht french pthhhht fries pthhhht order pthhhht with pthhhht a pthhhht salad pthhhht maybe pthhhht your pthhhht extra pthhhht greasy pthhhht hamburger pthhhht with pthhhht a pthhhht fat pthhhht free pthhhht veggie pthhhht burger pthhhht according pthhhht to pthhhht the pthhhht scale pthhhht you pthhhht weigh pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht thats pthhhht disgusting pthhhht now pthhhht go pthhhht be pthhhht a pthhhht fatass pthhhht and pthhhht suck pthhhht a pthhhht dick pthhhht its pthhhht less pthhhht fattening pthhhht than pthhhht a pthhhht big pthhhht mac pthhhht hello pthhhht fat pthhhht cunt pthhhht welcome pthhhht to pthhhht mcdiarrhea pthhhht you pthhhht are pthhhht one pthhhht obese pthhhht motherfucker pthhhht should pthhhht i pthhhht replace pthhhht your pthhhht shit pthhhht ass pthhhht garbage pthhhht with pthhhht something pthhhht fucking pthhhht healthy pthhhht maybe pthhhht your pthhhht shit pthhhht sandwich pthhhht with pthhhht something pthhhht that pthhhht won't pthhhht give pthhhht you pthhhht a pthhhht goddamn pthhhht heart pthhhht attack pthhhht at pthhhht 40 pthhhht according pthhhht to pthhhht the pthhhht scale pthhhht you pthhhht weigh pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht thats pthhhht disgusting pthhhht you pthhhht goddamn pthhhht landwhale pthhhht now pthhhht go pthhhht be pthhhht a pthhhht fat pthhhht cunt pthhhht and pthhhht suck pthhhht a pthhhht fucking pthhhht dick pthhhht its pthhhht less pthhhht motherfucking pthhhht fattening pthhhht than pthhhht a pthhhht fucking pthhhht big pthhhht mac pthhhht Greetings, pthhhht my pthhhht good pthhhht sir. pthhhht I pthhhht must pthhhht welcome pthhhht you pthhhht to pthhhht this pthhhht most pthhhht elegant pthhhht of pthhhht high-class pthhhht restaurants pthhhht which pthhhht is pthhhht known pthhhht by pthhhht the pthhhht name pthhhht of pthhhht McDonald's. pthhhht However, pthhhht you pthhhht are pthhhht quite pthhhht overweight, pthhhht and pthhhht you pthhhht have pthhhht ordered pthhhht a pthhhht dish pthhhht that pthhhht is pthhhht fairly pthhhht unhealthy. pthhhht Might pthhhht I pthhhht suggest pthhhht substituting pthhhht the pthhhht potato-based pthhhht side pthhhht dish pthhhht with pthhhht a pthhhht healthier pthhhht salad? pthhhht How pthhhht about pthhhht instead pthhhht of pthhhht a pthhhht hamburger, pthhhht I pthhhht shall pthhhht serve pthhhht you pthhhht a pthhhht meat-free pthhhht substitute pthhhht made pthhhht from pthhhht vegetables, pthhhht tofu, pthhhht or pthhhht another pthhhht cruelty-free pthhhht substance? pthhhht The pthhhht device pthhhht we pthhhht have pthhhht provided pthhhht to pthhhht measure pthhhht your pthhhht weight pthhhht dictates pthhhht it pthhhht to pthhhht be pthhhht 1814.369 pthhhht kilograms! pthhhht Absolutely pthhhht ghastly! pthhhht Please pthhhht vacate pthhhht the pthhhht premises pthhhht of pthhhht our pthhhht fine pthhhht establishment, pthhhht continue pthhhht your pthhhht hedonistic pthhhht lifestyle, pthhhht and pthhhht maybe pthhhht try pthhhht fellatio. pthhhht You pthhhht might pthhhht find pthhhht that pthhhht the pthhhht male pthhhht sex pthhhht organ pthhhht contains pthhhht less pthhhht fattening pthhhht substances pthhhht than pthhhht our pthhhht signature pthhhht Big pthhhht Mac. pthhhht HEY pthhhht FUCKNUTS pthhhht YOU pthhhht GONNA pthhhht ORDER pthhhht SOMETHING pthhhht OR pthhhht WHAT? pthhhht NO pthhhht NO pthhhht NO pthhhht NOT pthhhht THE pthhhht FRIES pthhhht YOU pthhhht FAT pthhhht FUCK pthhhht TRY pthhhht A pthhhht SALAD! pthhhht MAYBE pthhhht LAY pthhhht OF pthhhht THE pthhhht MEAT pthhhht TOO pthhhht BITCH! pthhhht YOU pthhhht GOTTA pthhhht BE pthhhht WHAT? pthhhht 4000 pthhhht POUNDS? pthhhht WTF? pthhhht GET pthhhht OUT pthhhht OF pthhhht HERE pthhhht AND pthhhht GO pthhhht BLOW pthhhht A pthhhht GUY. pthhhht I'M pthhhht SURE pthhhht YOU pthhhht COULD pthhhht SURVIVE pthhhht ON pthhhht A pthhhht CUM-ONLY pthhhht DIET pthhhht FOR pthhhht A pthhhht WHILE. pthhhht WAY pthhhht BETTER pthhhht FOR pthhhht YOU pthhhht THAN pthhhht OUR pthhhht SHITTY pthhhht BIG pthhhht MAC. pthhhht Uhhh... pthhhht can pthhhht you pthhhht order pthhhht something pthhhht already pthhhht please? pthhhht I pthhhht mean, pthhhht you've pthhhht put pthhhht on pthhhht a pthhhht bit pthhhht of pthhhht weight pthhhht lately, pthhhht maybe pthhhht you pthhhht should pthhhht get pthhhht a pthhhht salad pthhhht instead pthhhht of pthhhht what pthhhht you pthhhht usually pthhhht get. pthhhht Look pthhhht at pthhhht the pthhhht scale, pthhhht it's pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht dude. pthhhht Not pthhhht exactly pthhhht healthy. pthhhht Maybe pthhhht you pthhhht could pthhhht try pthhhht sucking pthhhht dick. pthhhht Semen pthhhht is pthhhht an pthhhht excellent pthhhht source pthhhht of pthhhht protein, pthhhht and pthhhht it's pthhhht not pthhhht nearly pthhhht as pthhhht fattening pthhhht as pthhhht the pthhhht crap pthhhht they pthhhht serve pthhhht here. pthhhht wtf pthhhht bro pthhhht order pthhhht something pthhhht preferably pthhhht something pthhhht healthy pthhhht cuz pthhhht you pthhhht weigh pthhhht 4000 pthhhht pounds pthhhht try pthhhht sucking pthhhht dick pthhhht instead pthhhht
abraker
you shitheads
Meah
Date A Live 11 - Tobiichi Devil.pdf 3.4 MB3.4 MB
Completed
Create Account Login EN
Reload
Login
Create Account
Blog
Help Centre
Security
Get support
Plans & Pricing
Resellers
EN
Language
About MEGA
Privacy Company
Contact Us
Feedback
Apps
Developers
Legal and Policies

v. 3.50.2

Date A Live 11 - Tobiichi Devil .pdf
3.4 MB3.4 MB
Completed
Overview
Mobile Apps
Desktop App
MEGAcmd
Extensions
MEGAbird
Secure Global Access
Your data is accessible anytime. Use a web browser or one of our powerful apps, available for all major platforms.
End-to-End Encryption
Unlike most other cloud storage providers, only you control who has access to your data. Not even MEGA can access it!
Secure Collaboration
Share data and communicate with your contacts securely, and see their updates in real time.
Massive Storage Space
Not only are we more secure than our major competitors, we also provide a more generous amount of free storage.
Live Encrypted Backup
With our real-time file synchronisation and versioning features, your data is always safe and recoverable.
Public Source Code
To enable independent verification of the correctness and integrity of our crypto model and its implementation, we publish the full source code of our client apps.
Our Plans
Take full advantage of MEGA with a PRO account
PRO LITE
₱294.91
PHP
/month
4.99 €
200 GB
STORAGE
1 TB
TRANSFER

popular!
PRO I
₱590.41
PHP
/month
9.99 €
1 TB
STORAGE
2 TB
TRANSFER

PRO II
₱1,181.41
PHP
/month
19.99 €
4 TB
STORAGE
8 TB
TRANSFER

PRO III
₱1,772.41
PHP
/month
29.99 €
8 TB
STORAGE
16 TB
TRANSFER
The price in your local currency is an estimate only. You will be charged the displayed price in Euros for all transactions.
Discount for yearly payments
Unlock the potential of your MEGA account
Still want more? We have you covered with a variety of generous achievements to help you get the most out of our secure cloud collaboration platform.
Free 20 GB after install*
Install MEGAsync
Free 20 GB after install*
Invite your friends
Free 10 GB per invite*
Free 15 GB after install*
Install our mobile app
Free 15 GB after install*
*expires after 180 days
Mobile Apps
Access and stream your files on your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your photos and videos. Secure end-to-end encrypted chat with your contacts.

MEGAsync
Easy automated synchronisation between your computer and MEGA allows you to access and work with your data securely across different locations and devices.
Learn more
Browser Extensions
In addition to regular browser access, we offer browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox for enhanced security, improved file transfer performance and reduced loading times.
Learn more
Start being secure. Join us today!
Millions of people trust MEGA to store billions of files using our state of the art infrastructure. Join them and protect your data using one of the Internet’s most secure cloud and communication providers.
Number of registered users
3 2 3 8
Number of stored files
5 5 3 7 9
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence[…]. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference[…].
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 12.
Overview
Mobile Apps
Desktop App
MEGAcmd
Extensions
MEGAbird
The Privacy Company.
User-encrypted cloud services

MEGA
About us
Plans & Pricing
Resellers
Service Policy
Press & Media
Credits
Contact Us

APPS
Mobile Apps
Desktop App
Browser Extensions
MEGAcmd
MEGAbird
Windows 10 App

SUPPORT
Help Centre
Blog
Security
TOOLS
SDK
Source Code

LEGAL
Terms of Service
Privacy policy
Copyright
Takedown Guidance
General Data Protection Regulation Disclosure
© MEGA 2019 All rights reserved
Westonini
I dindo nuthin
Westonini
🎵🎶😂(Yeah, aye)😂 It's the thirst💧😰, thirstiest🥵💦 time⏰, of the year🗓. (Aye🤣, yuh👌🏾) 👀I have just ☝🏾one query❓ (😳What's that?🤔) Wanna 🙋🏾‍♂️Sprite 🥤😎Cranberry🍒💦? (😏Uh huh😏) The 😩answer 🤤is clear.. 😋😉It's the 🥵😳thirst, 🤫🤭thirstiest 💦💦💯time⏰, of the year.📅 (🥤Sprite🍒, let's go🏃🏾‍♂️)🎶🎵
Tad Fibonacci
Ca-captain...

I... don't feel... so good...
payney
Westonini

abraker
*dies*
Aiseca

Oh well, it seems that the infection spreads out of this thread quickly.. YOLO. Can't fight it alone on meta threads..

payney
Westonini
don't worry abraker, I gotchu.

abraker
I got resurrected. But then I saw Aiseca say "YOLO"

... I am scared to ask, but what year is this?
Tad Fibonacci

payney

abraker wrote:

I am scared to ask, but what year is this?

Tad Fibonacci
Westonini
Baddies💀😠 It's a lot of baddies😩😬 That be griefin' and griefin' and griefin' and griefin'😧😢😞😞 They griefin' on me🤒🤕 Yuh, ay, ay💯✔

She say, "Do you love me?"🤔💘 I tell her, "Only partly"😖😖😝 I only love my ores and my diamonds, I'm sorry😎💯💎
Aiseca

This shitpost Chaos is sponsored by:

Westonini
ok i should probably finish what i was working on
Achromalia
An abrupt abberation, after all.
Aiseca
Sosteneshion
gotta post my ctrl+v

We got too drunk, we got too high
payney
Refills
OH FUCK
Achromalia
By burdensome blight, be banished.
Aiseca
😎
Refills
now this is epic
Sosteneshion
Griffith did nothing wrong
Aiseca
Abraker, don't feel bad, you did your best....
But this thread is really doomed..
Achromalia
Crass cretins, cower.
Westonini
ok maybe one more

whats up ⬆ with people with depression 😭 😕 just don't ❌be depressed 🎈🎉🎈🎉🎊 problem solved 👌😳 why do people 🚶have anxiety 😨😱 just calm 😌 down ⬇ yall don't ❌ need some therapy 😂😂 I know 📑📘📖 I went to collage 🌆 and studied 📑📒📒 this stuff 😎 I have an IQ of 100 💯 and I can tell 💬 y'all just overreacting 😂😂mental 😵 disorders don't ❌ exist, and neither ❌❌ does ADHD 😂 and autism 👌😂 y'all dumb 😤😂 asf 😂😂👌🔥🔥😎 me and the flat earth🌍 ❌ society agree ✔✔ and we 👪 also think needles 💉 are from the government 😲😱to steal your money 💸💷💴💶💵💱💱💲💸💰💰
Meah
Wow, why are you guys shitposting
Westonini
no
Meah
You know, shitposting is bad. You guys should stop
Sosteneshion
Getting blindsided in this thread
Westonini
wait, someone is shitposting? wtf how dare they
Meah
Yeah, you'll get punished if you do