forum

Diablo III

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bittersweet
Its true that you find itens all time now, but 99,7% are useless, so its the same as finding nothing *sadface*
Soulclenz
Yeah, this patch has been pretty fun. Infernal machine is a nice goal to set for yourself while farming.

Wtb being able to dye legendary armor, my character looks retarded right now =(.
awp
yes. My legendary gear is nice, but it's totally ruining the whole Scootaloo look I had going, wings and all
Soulclenz

awp wrote:

yes. My legendary gear is nice, but it's totally ruining the whole Scootaloo look I had going, wings and all
I don't even want to post a screenshot of what mine looks like.
South
does anybody still play this game

i need more friends t.t
awp
I still play this game, though less than I did a couple weeks ago. I'm about to start doing IM runs to try and get a Hellfire Ring
South
yea i been collecting keys for a while to now.

i have a good bit of keys from act1 and 3...still nothing from 2 :/

but i ran IM on MP4 with some friends and two of the people got rings pieces but i didnt :/

but i really want a ring so once i can make 3 IM portals ill prolly go find a team that can run MP5 or 6 cause i want this thing
awp
I was planning to do MP8 since I solo unicorns at MP4 with my DH, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet

Still gotta play a WD, only class I haven't taken to 60
South
the only class ive brought to 60 was my DH but hes like paraLvl 18 or 19. i cant remember its been like 9 or 10 days since ive been on but i only have 160k dps so i can do super high MP but it takes SO LONG
awp
that's because mobs at MP10 have like, 30 times their normal HP
South
the famous table

Tesu
i want to kill that boss
James
add meh, dyaems#6916

i rarely play nowadays though... please indicate if youre from osu or ill just think that spammers are just adding me again :)
awp

James wrote:

add meh, dyaems#6916

i rarely play nowadays though... please indicate if youre from osu or ill just think that spammers are just adding me again :)

JAAAAAAAAAAMES yeeeeeah I don't play much anymore either but YEAH JAMES
South
i rarely play ass well, i dont even know my own character code so....... i guess ill jsut add u if i ever get on again ._.
silmarilen

KingFloyd wrote:

ass
hurr hurr

i havent played in ages, its really a wasted 60 euros :(
Sakisan
Since I got a better computer I started playing this again. Now it's been 6 weeks and I still play it =)
Finally starting to have decent gear on my main character ^^
BrokenArrow
D3 is d3ad
South
id play if ppl played with me ._.
awp
I'm likely going to pick this game back up again at some point, probably when a friend of mine gets it
Liiraye

silmarilen wrote:

KingFloyd wrote:

ass
hurr hurr

i havent played in ages, its really a wasted 60 euros :(

Not if you made money out of it ;D ;D Profited a few €'s at least, but not worth the time spent T.T

Now I haven't played in a long time, but it would be fun if they made a fun pvp system that isn't overpowered like todays brawling is...

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cres ... ero/190839

durrrrr cba to farm better gear so this is what I still have since a couple of months back..
South
played for 15 minutes yesterady. gt some really average firewalkers. but hey got a legendary in 15 minutes :D
James

awp wrote:

I'm likely going to pick this game back up again at some point, probably when a friend of mine gets it
lets play POE instead ;)
Liiraye
How DARE YOU mention that godforsaken game, James?! :p
awp

James wrote:

awp wrote:

lets play POE instead ;)
what is that?

POWERFUL ORANGE ENEMY
South
everytime i see some1 post in the d3 thread i get really excited and think there might be people who wanna play with me

then i read it and cry a little
Rumby
Hey there, I'm reviving this post from the abyss.

So patch 2.0.1 came out and there is this new feature that are Clan. So I was thinking about making an Osu Clan to gather Osu! players on Diablo III together that plays on NORTH AMERICA SERVER. If anyone is interested PM me here or In Game (rumby#1631).

Hope to see you in game! :)
Zeraph
Sound's interesting. I'm down for that.

Zeraphlol#1907
silmarilen
i play on EU :( and no im not going to switch to US because i dont want to lvl a new character
Rumby

silmarilen wrote:

i play on EU :( and no im not going to switch to US because i dont want to lvl a new character
I understand. If you ever want to switch, I can help you level a char ^^.
Snailsbacsi
We used a timer and I got boosted on Torment V (60) HC from lvl1 to 60 in exactly 6:37. So i think there is no problem with lvling anymore :D

P.S: in the first minute i reached lvl31 and the funny thing was the lvl up message could not catch up to my actual level (lel)
Sapphiire_old_1
Lol diden't know people still played this game tought it was dead :a
Soulg
bump for RoS on tuesday aaaaaaaa
La Volpe
I just recieved my Wings of Valor, they look awesome.

Here is the full size of the screenshot: http://puu.sh/7DKN7.jpg
khan119
bying this game soon played it on my friends account ill paste my battle tag(eu) in here as soon as i have it^^
ColdTooth
Yes, I have RoS and waiting for it to come out. I have a 60 wizard, demon hunter, monk and a 52 barbarian and a 34 witch doctor. I haven't played much and my monk holds like ten million legendaries.

Oh. I could paste my battle tag but usually people could be like "Why aren't you on everyday or week" cause I'm usually busy.
Soulclenz
Patch 2.0 essentially revitalized the game and got me addicted again. I'm actually quite excited for tuesday to come around!
Liiraye

Soulclenz wrote:

Patch 2.0 essentially revitalized the game and got me addicted again. I'm actually quite excited for tuesday to come around!

You'll get bored after a week or so again just like everyone else since there is no endgame. It's still a fkn beta game which they now released a new patch for to steal more of your money for something you won't enjoy.

I don't think it's worth it but if you have money to waste go ahead. The game is too broken to even fix a pvp arena since they just keep adding numbers on and on as if it would solve anything. Every class gets op and can one shot the other or perma stun until death.

For the record I'm like paragon 100 or something. Not really that high but still.
Soulclenz

Liiraye wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

You'll get bored after a week or so again just like everyone else since there is no endgame. It's still a fkn beta game which they now released a new patch for to steal more of your money for something you won't enjoy.

I don't think it's worth it but if you have money to waste go ahead. The game is too broken to even fix a pvp arena since they just keep adding numbers on and on as if it would solve anything. Every class gets op and can one shot the other or perma stun until death.

For the record I'm like paragon 100 or something. Not really that high but still.
Well thanks for the words of advice but im plvl 248 and going strong =p. You can dislike the game if you want to, but there is no need to try and convince me to not play =p.
ColdTooth
I'm only paragon 30.

Also, found 3 severs the other day, they're not a good weapon on Torment diff :/

Edit: I won't double post though, but I just found this out.

Source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bottomless-potion-of-kulleaid
show more