1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!mania
posted
I am very grateful to Jinjin for giving his opinion, so instead I added a list of his opinions. Here's the Top 10 4K Loved and Ranked version of Jinjin:


Various - Yolomania Vol. 3A [Anthony Donato - The 8th Era (Short Cut) [rCaliberGX] 22]
-Map Creator: Fullerene-
-Star Difficulty: 5.68
-Length: 1:08
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/243027/#mania/563155

Dev/Null - Rave 7 [Insane]
-Map Creator: hi19hi19
-Star Difficulty: 5.90
-Length: 1:43
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/203250#mania/480467

Camellia - I Can Fly In The Universe [Schizophrenia]
-Map Creator: Evening
-Star Difficulty: 6.06
-Length: 6:49
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/493316/#mania/1055345

Camellia - K.Y.A.F.A. [RELENTLESS MASSACRE]
-Map Creator: Evening
-Star Difficulty: 6.22
-Length: 5:16
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/477233/#mania/1019388

Hatsuki Yura - The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo- [LN Master 1.2x]
-Map Creator: Gekido-
-Star Difficulty: 6.33
-Length: 3:14
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/740979#mania/1563106

xi - PEACE BREAKER [FINAL PUNISHMENT]
-Map Creator: Fullerene-
-Star Difficulty: 6.43
-Length: 4:51
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/352754/#mania/777348

Sharkey & Arkitech - Quadraphinix [Challenge 1.5x]
-Map Creator: Xay
-Star Difficulty: 6.81
-Length: 1:51
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/828129/#mania/1753423

UNDEAD CORPORATION - The Empress scream off ver [Jepetski's Empress]
-Map Creator: _underjoy
-Star Difficulty: 5.81
-Length: 2:13
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/315435/#mania/713128

Yuyoyuppe - AiAe [Wafles' SHD]
-Map Creator: waflessmo
-Star Difficulty: 6.76
-Length: 3:57
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/174381/#mania/421066

Camellia as "Bang Riot" - Blastix Riotz [GRAVITY]
-Map Creator: Fresh Chicken
-Star Difficulty: 7.01
-Length: 2:07
-Link Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/349208/#mania/770127


Again, Thank you Jinjin
posted
Ok. I think the hardest ranked map is AiAe (https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/174381) and in the top we can place The Empress (https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/315435/#mania). We can add Blastix Riotz (https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/349208/#mania) too. Good luck.
posted
How about xi - FREEDOM DiVE [Fullerene's 4K DIMENSIONS]? Can it enter the Top 10 list?
posted

MenahanBeOL wrote:

How about xi - FREEDOM DiVE [Fullerene's 4K DIMENSIONS]? Can it enter the Top 10 list?
No, it wouldn't even be close. There is a plethora of 4K beatmaps that are significantly harder than freedom dive. In addition, the difficulty of maps is subjective and players will have different opinions on the ideal quantitative metric used for judging said difficulty. I guess it would be feasible to try and list the top 10 "hardest" loved and ranked 4K beatmaps as its own group (but even then there would be disagreements among players), but as for the nonranked maps we'd have to put many restrictions on what would classify as a "playable" 4K map.
posted
It's done, I give up on making the Top 10 Hardest Non-Ranked, Loved, and Ranked Beatmap list. So, I don't enter Non-Ranked Beatmap to my list. But I still included the Hardest Loved and Ranked Beatmap :)
posted
you can't do galaxy collapse as the 4th hardest map...
posted
Actually i was expecting Apparition by Spawn of Possession to be on the list. But, yeah, that's super subjective.
posted
Galaxy Collapse [Cataclysmic Hypernova] overrated...
posted
Here's another subjective list of "top 10" hardest loved / ranked beatmaps (from me):
I'm not going to give an ordered list, but just consider these as some of the more difficult maps out there:
Ranked:
- Blastix Riotz [GRAVITY]
- AiAe [Wafles' SHD]
- The Empress scream off ver [Jepetski's Empress]
Loved:
- MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 -HISTORIA QUIT BLUVOLTEX- [jestem slodki lubie kotki]
- Quadraphinix [Challenge 1.5x]
- PEACE BREAKER [FINAL PUNISHMENT]
- The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo- [LN Master 1.2x]
- K.Y.A.F.A. [RELENTLESS MASSACRE]
- I Can Fly In The Universe [Schizophrenia]
- Rave 7 [Insane]
- The 8th Era [rCaliberGX 22]
posted

Jinjin wrote:

Here's another subjective list of "top 10" hardest loved / ranked beatmaps (from me):
Ranked:
- Blastix Riotz [GRAVITY]
- AiAe [Wafles' SHD]
- The Empress scream off ver [Jepetski's Empress]
Loved:
- MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 -HISTORIA QUIT BLUVOLTEX- [jestem slodki lubie kotki]
- Quadraphinix [Challenge 1.5x]
- PEACE BREAKER [FINAL PUNISHMENT]
- The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo- [LN Master 1.2x]
- K.Y.A.F.A. [RELENTLESS MASSACRE]
- I Can Fly In The Universe [Schizophrenia]
- Rave 7 [Insane]
- The 8th Era [rCaliberGX 22]
I add your list to my list. Thank you Jinjin for giving your opinion I also don't forget to add you on credit
posted

MenahanBeOL wrote:

Jinjin wrote:

Here's another subjective list of "top 10" hardest loved / ranked beatmaps (from me):
Ranked:
- Blastix Riotz [GRAVITY]
- AiAe [Wafles' SHD]
- The Empress scream off ver [Jepetski's Empress]
Loved:
- MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 -HISTORIA QUIT BLUVOLTEX- [jestem slodki lubie kotki]
- Quadraphinix [Challenge 1.5x]
- PEACE BREAKER [FINAL PUNISHMENT]
- The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo- [LN Master 1.2x]
- K.Y.A.F.A. [RELENTLESS MASSACRE]
- I Can Fly In The Universe [Schizophrenia]
- Rave 7 [Insane]
- The 8th Era [rCaliberGX 22]
I add your list to my list. Thank you Jinjin for giving your opinion I also don't forget to add you on credit
Oh umm thanks haha, I appreciate it. However, just do note that I just listed mine in no particular order whatsoever, so you should probably exclude the numberings to avoid confusion (for example, Blastix riotz is definitely not top 1 out of those maps, and Rave 7 would be a lot higher up in the rankings).
posted

Jinjin wrote:

MenahanBeOL wrote:

Jinjin wrote:

Here's another subjective list of "top 10" hardest loved / ranked beatmaps (from me):
Ranked:
- Blastix Riotz [GRAVITY]
- AiAe [Wafles' SHD]
- The Empress scream off ver [Jepetski's Empress]
Loved:
- MEME LEGENDS - KAC 2016 -HISTORIA QUIT BLUVOLTEX- [jestem slodki lubie kotki]
- Quadraphinix [Challenge 1.5x]
- PEACE BREAKER [FINAL PUNISHMENT]
- The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo- [LN Master 1.2x]
- K.Y.A.F.A. [RELENTLESS MASSACRE]
- I Can Fly In The Universe [Schizophrenia]
- Rave 7 [Insane]
- The 8th Era [rCaliberGX 22]
I add your list to my list. Thank you Jinjin for giving your opinion I also don't forget to add you on credit
Oh umm thanks haha, I appreciate it. However, just do note that I just listed mine in no particular order whatsoever, so you should probably exclude the numberings to avoid confusion (for example, Blastix riotz is definitely not top 1 out of those maps, and Rave 7 would be a lot higher up in the rankings).
I exclude the numbering. Thank you :)
Please sign in to reply.