forum

i have a problem with my pet rock

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
I had my pet rock for 5 months now... His name is Carl, been taking really good care of it...

Okay so off to the problem... So, everytime I carry around Carl, he always leaves black powder on my hands, I don't know why. This is worrying me a bit... 'Cuz he will also leave a mess

And when I took Carl for a walk one time, he made fire! Now I have to carry him around and get the powder on my hands...

Now he seems to be falling apart, and I am highly worried for him...

Help me please! His type of rock is coal! How do i take care of these types of rocks?
Refills
you throw him into a furnace. it works, trust me. he'll actually be useful for once
levesterz
Just buried it in the ground . In 1 billion years your pet rock will become valueable and you can make profit from it .
Westonini
Have you ever considered using oven mitts for carrying Carl and duck tape for holding him together?
johnmedina999
Oh, black powder you say? That's a telltale sign of Mad Rock Disease. You must bring it to your local rock vet quickly!
abraker
Ok this is my theory, but it's a stretch so bare with me

OP says his rock leaves a black powder on his hands, which says that it's a black kinda soft rock
Yea yea
Now while we know OP is in the Philippines, it isn't a far off idea to assume he might have been to Australia
I know Australia doesn't have christmas at that time
But here is where the theory comes to a kicker. You see, about 5 months ago it was winter Australia.
but for the sake of this shitpost
What's during winter? Christmas!
pretend it does
So hear me out . . . what if OP got coal for Christmas?
ColdTooth

Refills wrote:

you throw him into a furnace. it works, trust me. he'll actually be useful for once
I never laughed so hard in my life.
abraker
levesterz
Aiseca
Baka yung alaga mo ay nanigas na gunpowder kaya nagliliyab. -.-)
lous
You got to have him make friends with different rocks! Quick take him to the nearest quarry
Cahyono29
maybe you should ask patrick star
he experienced with pet rock
TeeArctic1
I'm sure he rocks
Meah
Dwayne Johnson is your pet?
AyeAries
be friend with the grills and your pet surely like it!