posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
merchat7
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2012年10月28日 at 0:42:08

Artist: Aoba Ringo
Title: Asgardh (Short Ver.)
Source: Shirogane no Soleil -Successor of Wyrd-
Tags: CoverVersion Unmei no Keishousha soleil of silvery white marie MANYO littlewing little wing skyfish hentai eroge game visual novel opening Miya -Sekai- Sekai ikari_kyon
BPM: 148
Filesize: 16158kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. i_k's Taiko (4.83 stars, 385 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 199 notes)
  3. Miya's Hard (4.9 stars, 184 notes)
  4. Normal (4.28 stars, 93 notes)
  5. Sekai's Easy (2.74 stars, 83 notes)
Download: Aoba Ringo - Asgardh (Short Ver.)
Download: Aoba Ringo - Asgardh (Short Ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
12th Beatmap,

Shirogane no Soleil -Successor of Wyrd- <<Unmei no Keishousha>>
[白銀のソレイユ-Successor of Wyrd≪運命の継承者≫] OP
Asgardh [アスガルド] by Aoba Ringo [青葉 りんご]

Was looking for a calm song to map so decided on this one. This is the cover version, original version is sung by Katakiri Rekka.

Special thanks to Sekai-nyan, Miya, ikari_kyon for guest diffs and everyone who modded this map!
jossieP
timing rave for merchat
bpm: 148,000 ok
offset: 6864 (-11 on current)

no accepting taiko, okface.jpg maybe can make easy xD
Topic Starter
merchat7
lol, I'm still accepting taiko, actually edit post to make more clear.

Thanks for timing check and star :D
Miya
Hi merchat, i saw your modding queue, and i see you need a guest diff for this song. And i'm looking for something to map too >.<
So, can i make a guest diff for this map?
I'm more comfortable to make a hard map, but i can make any diff too. :)
Topic Starter
merchat7
Please make a Hard, my Insane isn't very hard through so keep that in mind.
Suimya
o.o hi merchat

can i make an Easy for you? :3
Miya
Yes, sir.
I won't make hard that very difficult with a lot of streams or jump. :3

Btw, i feel the offset is late by 15 ms. So i think offset 6879 is better >.<
Topic Starter
merchat7
@Miya
Well, when I followed ikari_kyon timing, I went from 97% accuracy to 99% so seem better to me. If more people mention this, I'll get a recheck on timing. Maybe need two red lines or something.

@-Sekai-
Not sure if ikari_kyon is making Easy or Taiko so let me check fist, I'll edit this post when I find out

Edit: Please make an Easy, only requirement is to keep star rating below 2.8 stars.
Miya
Hmm, okay. Maybe i'll try to ask someone who more experience for timing just to make sure.
Miya
Here merchat, my diff.
I hope it's good :D
Oh yes, don't forget about my tags in your diff :3

Download: Aoba Ringo - Asgardh (Short Ver.) (merchat7) [Miya's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
merchat7
Looks good, just one thing, some slider slide sound doesn't sound very good in the beginning, easiest way to fix is to put a timing point on it and do n:c1 then back to s:c1 again after it ends. Here's the slider which I think you should do this

00:08:891 (7) -
00:11:120 (3) -
00:14:566 (4) -
00:17:809 (4) -

Maybe others too, but these one are the ones where slider slide doesn't fit the most for me so if you think other slider slider should be silent, silent them and if you disagree with the ones I mention, don't silent them.

Map looks good otherwise, uploaded.
Suimya
done, it's 2.75 star ratting >< i hope it's good for you ~

dont forget about the tags you need to add "Sekai and -Sekai-" o.o

Download: Aoba Ringo - Asgardh (Short Ver.) (merchat7) [Sekai's Easy].osu

Download: normal-hitwhistle.rar
Topic Starter
merchat7
ty, diff looks good, but I notice some lazy blankets :/ I'll leave it to modders to mention them or you can fix it if you want to.

About tags, you can't search -Sekai- http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=7&r=2 ... 4&g=0&la=0 so I just add Sekai to tags. Nevermind, I forgot that you can search it in game.

Guess I'll finish my Normal maybe tomorrow then this can be move to pending, but I still have a couple of mod requests to look through and a guest diff to finish so not sure. I'll finish this weekend for sure through.
Miya
merchat, why not just copy and renaming normal-sliderslide copy into soft-sliderslide? It's much easier than adding a lot of timing point into the map >.<
Topic Starter
merchat7
For the rest of the song, the slider-slide fits, just the beginning that it doesn't fit, that's why.
Miya
But it doesn't make all slider bad if it's all silenced imo
It's all good even it's all silenced. >.<
Topic Starter
merchat7
Hm, well for me, slider slide is quite audible and I feel like hitsound is empty without it for the other parts.

Also a reason why in some of my mod, I hate seeing hit circles pattern in Easy, because you have no hitsound at all in the space between the two hit circles, it sound better to me when there is atleast a sliderslide sound (assuming there is something in the music in between the two hit circles, if there isn't then it's fine to me). I rarely mention things like this anymore through in an effort to respect mapper's mapping styles.

Well ,if you don't really want to timing point spam, then it's fine, the slider slide sound doesn't bother me too much, but would sound better to me if you do this.
jossieP
hello
http://puu.sh/u7B0
thanks for the bg image <3
wmfchris
Taiko mod as requested.

[Taiko]
The beginning is a bit loud for me comparing with the music.
00:09:093 - k?
00:31:796 - k or K
00:45:985 - imo patterns on the violin solo can sound better than a dkdkdkd spinner sound here.

You may consider to stick closer to the accents of the music which is pretty clear there, but the current one is nice too.
jossieP
BAT↑

wmfchris wrote:

Taiko mod as requested.

[Taiko]
The beginning is a bit loud for me comparing with the music. yes, a bit, but you should know that I dont like volume changes on taiko D;
00:09:093 - k? Ill preffer to add k on previous don but since there is no high or low sound here Ill leave it
00:31:796 - k or K k is enough ovo
00:45:985 - imo patterns on the violin solo can sound better than a dkdkdkd spinner sound here. hmm ok I added some notes o:

You may consider to stick closer to the accents of the music which is pretty clear there, but the current one is nice too. ok Ill considerate this on my incoming maps >v<
http://puu.sh/vohy < to merchat
show more