forum

T-ara - I Go Crazy Because of You

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bass
I've listened to it once time and now I can't stop.
Topic Starter
IceBeam

Bass wrote:

I've listened to it once time and now I can't stop.
told you :?
also waiting for a video from yyy,will add soon
Vass_Bass

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Vass_Bass wrote:

Video ugly as shit. Remove it :<
want me to get u a good quality MV?

Screencaps under the box
Where did you get so good quality? :o
Tony
still no video? D:
also RANK IT ALREADY D:
Topic Starter
IceBeam

Tony wrote:

still no video? D:
also RANK IT ALREADY D:
:(
LKs
hi

[general]

offest feels a bit late to me. I'd suggest -8~10

[Hard]

00:04:438 (2) - move 1 grid right(grid level 4)
01:35:105 (7,3) - this two sliders don't look as good as the previous ones. I think you could directly use this one and rotate? 01:29:772 (2) -

this map is decent, neat and also has great well-designed details(spacing&hitsounds)

[Kurai's Taiko Oni]

01:00:280 (5,1) - since you used kk there 00:03:391 (1,2) - and there 01:07:391 (1,2) - maybe you'd also use kk dd here(kk kd good as well)
01:03:095 (1,1,2,3,1) - maybe it's just my personal like but I think it'd be played better if you make them d,kkk,d

[Normal]

00:10:068 (3,2) - I'd say the missing of claps influence not a lot but it sounds a bit thinner and sharper than 00:09:772 (2,1) - these, I was hearing with my ATH headphones
01:39:105 (3) - I don't see the meaning/benefit that having this overlaped behind the slider. simple stack does look better
02:27:550 (2) - ^
03:01:772 (1,2) - ^

[Easy]

fine

still waiting for a video?
Topic Starter
IceBeam
thanks a lot! fixed everything in standard diffs except I didn't really touch that wiggle sliders in Hard,but fixed 00:38:207 (7) & 00:39:985 (2) as their points were totally messy

moved offset to 430 (-9)
and nope,no video

waiting for Kurai then
Kurai

LKs wrote:

[Kurai's Taiko Oni]

01:00:280 (5,1) - since you used kk there 00:03:391 (1,2) - and there 01:07:391 (1,2) - maybe you'd also use kk dd here(kk kd good as well) ok
01:03:095 (1,1,2,3,1) - maybe it's just my personal like but I think it'd be played better if you make them d,kkk,d I don't really like this pattern, firstly because the first and the last note of this pattern are supposed to follow the claps in the song, and a d doesn't fit for that (imo), secondly because I find the kkk very noisy and superfluous.
Thanks for the mod!

http://puu.sh/13M9Q
Topic Starter
IceBeam
done
LKs
bubbled
Reiji-RJ
UUWUWWWWWWW, thank you, LKs >w<
Aleks719
General
bg is 960x768
add "Breaking Heart" to the tags as a name of album
Обрезанные головы и ноги выглядят плохо, особенно на короткие брейки. мб ну их, эти леттербоксы?

Normal
remove 2 overshort breaks, they don't fit
01:27:985 (6) - add slider bodywhistle?
01:29:763 (3) - ^ (just try this pattern, if you like, can use it for next sliders~)

Kurai's Taiko
02:01:170 (3,1) - place like that and next same places have free space and sounds. you can fulfill empty spaces somewhere~
Diff looks easy without big dons.. I asked MMzz, he said it's acceptable, at least in doubles. sometimes i really feel "where is big doooon" :
Topic Starter
IceBeam
фиксед Сашка,спасибо 8-)
Kurai
But, even if finishes fit musically and are playable by any taiko player that can play any standard oni difficulty, I don't like them. They don't play naturally to me, like I need to force myself to hit them with both keys. And they also kill the fun of using DT here D:
Aleks719
Ranked~
Armin
Beamsy that map T-ara?
Love + Double Love
Andrea
Great map <3

Why didn't you called me for rank it though ;_;
yeahyeahyeahhh
Dang lol, I just downloaded the video torrent. Grats anyway ^^
TicClick
Люблю такие песенки в 1/3, да ещё которые и одним пальцем бьются на ура.
Stefan
cool.
RobotoRaccoon
Yay! Another T-ara map!
Reiji-RJ
Eeeyyyeeeeh!
Tony
skajdskajjdsa ♥
Kurai
O.O
Liut
yay T-ara :3