forum

BlackY - Beta (Camellia's "BlAst-Off" Remix) [O...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VorticalEx
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 16 de abril de 2024 at 14:43:58

Artist: BlackY
Title: Beta (Camellia's "BlAst-Off" Remix)
Source: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HEAVEN
Tags: dmx dmx3k famoss konami bemani video game vgm ost original soundtrack remix sdvx 4 kamelcamellia cametek masaya oya 大箭将也 かめりあ かめるかめりあ AΩ -ALPHA OMEGA- QWCE-90012 EDP EXITTUNES EXIT TUNES Dance Production PONY CANYON INC. TORANOANA electronic instrumental speedcore
BPM: 280
Filesize: 11144kb
Play Time: 04:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED - 4Key (3,3 stars, 1560 notes)
  2. DmX's INFINITE - 4Key (5,06 stars, 3073 notes)
  3. EXHAUST - 4Key (4,54 stars, 2523 notes)
  4. GRAVITY - 4Key (6,12 stars, 3318 notes)
  5. HEAVENLY - 4Key (7,24 stars, 4096 notes)
  6. NOVICE - 4Key (2,32 stars, 1064 notes)
Download: BlackY - Beta (Camellia's "BlAst-Off" Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

UNFORGIVING / DESTRUCTIVE / VIOLENT
THE TRUE SUCCESSOR OF BLASTIX RIOTZ

#rankbeta . . . ! ! !
#1 BN: Antalf | #2 BN: None (rip carpi)

RE-DOWNLOAD AFTER 21/1/24!

Difficulties

- NOVICE: The top of the iceberg, just a taste of what you will be facing upwards, meant for beginners, mapped for players.

- ADVANCED: Things start to heat up. The difficulty rises aswell the challenge, this difficulty introduces the map with the basics of gameplay.

EXHAUST: This is the end of the introduction, from now on, things won't be easier anymore. Exhaust will empower everything you have seen so far. Will you shed your skill so far?

-DmX's INFINITE: The easiest of the hardest, this difficulty is brought to you by DmX, a taste of what comes next and certainly a challenge for the uninitiated.

- GRAVITY: This is the point where bad players and good players diverge, you think you're good enough to overcome this? This difficulty emphazies mostly on jumpstreams, jackhammers, chordjacks, LN's and trills. Some would say it's a watered down version for HEAVENLY but nothing farthest from reality: good luck, you will need it for sure.

- HEAVENLY: One of the most hardcore 4k charts ever made for osu!mania ranking, carefully mapped to bring even the most experienced players to their knees. Luck won't be enough this time, better git gud: Be prepared for heavy SVs, shields/reverse LNs, all around jacks, chords, jumpstreams and a slight touch of vibro. This chart encarnates everything this song means: Feel the rhythm, feel the fury.

!!!OLD SETS AND DIFFICULTIES!!!

FOR SETS: DELETE THE FOLDER INSIDE .../OSU!/SONGS AND INSTALL THE .OSZ DOWNLOADED FROM MEDIAFIRE

FOR SINGLE DIFFICULTIES: INSTALL ANY OLD SET AND PUT THE .OSU FILE INSIDE THE .../OSU!/SONGS/BlackY_-_Beta_Camellias_BlAst-Off_Remix FOLDER

Original 2018 set! See how much things changed. (thank you a lot Limber <3):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hvlsclqefe5tytx/Camellia_as_Bang_Riot_-_Beta.osz/file

Original 2020 set! See how much things changed This was the first entire rework. (thank you a lot the blue frawog <3):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/umbc87ne3181bnr/BlackY_-_Beta_Camellias_BlAst-Off_Remix.osz/file

AltoPelado's Original difficulty (meant to ve EXH):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/199ka296s29o1gs/Camellia+as++Bang+Riot+-+Beta+%28VorticalEx%29+%5BAltoPelado%27s+EXHAUST+ORIGINAL+FILE%5D.osu

DmX3k's Original difficulty (meant to be INF):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehz8g76rk210ta4/BlackY_-_Beta_Camellias_BlAst-Off_Remix_VorticalEx_GDs_INFINITE_57.osu/file

Amagai's Unfinished original difficulty (meant to be INF):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0lmex91uw7rfdam/Camellia+as+Bang+Riot+-+Beta+(VorticalEx)+[Amagai's+INFINITE].osu/file

Special thanks
- Antalf For modding, reviewing and nominating the set (1st bubble)

- Carpihat For modding the HEAVENLY and ADVANCED difficulty, as well dropped BN.

- DmX For mapping the EXHAUST difficulty.

- FAMoss For the hitsounds! Legends never die, indeed.

- AltoPelado For making the awesome banner and ex-mapper of the "INFINITE" difficulty.

- My Angel Nilou Ex-Mapper for EXHAUST, modded all the difficulties.

- Limber For playtesting and preserving the original set from 2018.

- GoldenJumper For modding all the difficulties and finding the correct offset.

- Arzenvald For modding GRAVITY and INFINITE difficulties and helping me with ranking criteria.

- Lott For modding the GRAVITY and HEAVENLY diffficulties. Also helped with the forum info.

- Furryswan For checking SVs on HEAVENLY, advice about the set and his patience (ily).

- Maxim-Miau For modding the HEAVENLY difficulty.

- Neko-Pan For modding the INFINITE difficulty.

- Feraligatr For modding the INFINITE difficulty.

- menphiss For helping me with the note-sense and patterning.

- juankristal For helping me with the note-sense and patterning.

Modding and Optimizing progress
- 28/3/18: Map uploaded as a single difficulty: GRAVITY

- 28/3/18: Nerfed GRAVITY

- 23/4/18: Nerfed GRAVITY

- 28/4/18: Nerfed and Modded GRAVITY

- 28/4/18: Modded GRAVITY

- 28/4/18: Added an INFINITE difficulty

- 29/4/18: Modded INFINITE difficulty

- 5/5/18: Finished INFINITE difficulty

- 6/5/18: Buffed and modded GRAVITY, now it's a 7.11 (+0.08*/+0.07*), hitsounds to be added.

- 13/5/18: Buffed and balanced GRAVITY (again). Nerfed INFINITE and remove those awful SV's all around the mapset... Mods ready, all difficulties balanced, only hitsounds and some note-sense left, ready for ranking.

- 20/5/18: Modded ADVANCED difficulty. Improved note-sense, still no HS's.

- 23/5/18: Modded some patterns at the end of the gravity. HS's ready.

------END OF 2018's ORIGINAL SET, .OSZ FILE CAN BE FOUND BELOW------

- 25/10/18: Re-Uploaded, added hitsounds and optimized note-sense.

------END OF 2018, MAP ON HIATUS------

- 27/3/19: Revived from the Eternal Slumber, balanced EXHAUST.

- 29/3/19: Fixed a double note on the INFINITE difficulty. Bot can do now SS in all the difficulties. Also HS's Ready on all difficulties.

- 29/7/19: Added some notes on the INFINITE difficulty to balance it. Added "altopelado" tag since he's a GDer

- 1/8/19: Added mods and suggests of GoldenJumper, nerfed and optimized gravity, ty dude<3

- 8/8/19: Added the mods and suggests of Maxim-Miau. Ty dude<3

- 22/10/19: Optimized, balanced INFINITE and GRAVITY. Posting again on pending beatmaps forum...

- 4/11/19: Removed from pending beatmaps forum. Balanced patterns and reworked some parts in the AltoPelado's EXHAUST and INFINITE difficulties. Also i do some hitsound work.

- 8/11/19: Polished ALL the difficulties. Removed from WIP forum.

------END OF 2019, MAP ON HIATUS------

- 7/5/20: Back to WIP forum after being rejected by BN's. Took his words and for the idontknow time, back to work. This happened sometime around 2020.

- 8/5/20: Removed from the Eternal Slumber! Beta is again in Active Mapping. Removed the AltoPelado's INFINITE GD.

- 9/5/20: Optimizing Sync, patterns and note-sense. Added new INFINITE mapper DmX.

- 13/5/20: FORUM UPDATE I wrote "Rythm" instead of "Rhythm", thanks Lott. Added content to MEME TAX. Removed the temporal note about the inflation controversia of the INFINITE and GRAVITY difficulties, just because it's not necessary to talk about it.

- 14/5/20: BASIC reworked done. Lookin' for some mods. Also modded the DmX3k's INFINITE difficulty.

- 16/5/20: Buffed and modded the ADVANCED difficulty. It got some errors and maybe things that I will change in the future, Also isn't buffed at all.

- 6/7/20: Balanced difficulties and fixed patterns. Fixed metadata (again) and tags.

- 7/7/20: All difficulties revised, balanced, HSed and fixed by AiMOD. Now, it goes for real to ranked.

- 13/7/20: After being rejected (again) by bns, i'll reopen the WIP phase and get some mods from other people. If you want to help, feel free to mod anything you dislike.

- 14/7/20: Again reviewed difficulties, changed some patterns and sync that were "weird". Also again in pending forum, this is like parkour lol. Also changed the difficulty name from Hard to Hyper because it looks cool.

- 7/8/20: Updated INFINITE because the patterns were... just weird. Now it's more playable. Also looking for ranked, pls notice me Kawawa ;;

- 11/8/20: As I reverted my username, I changed the "Beatmap Creator" section from "RAM ACONCAWA" to "VorticalEx"

- 12/8/20: Added the suggestions of Lott on the Another difficulty. Thank you dude <3

- 13/8/20: Added the mods of Arzenvald on INFINITE and EXHAUST difficulties. Thank you dude <3

- 14/8/20: Fixed some issues that were existed in the last update.

- 15/8/20: Replaced a pattern at the end of GRAVITY that I didn't like.

- 17/8/20: Added the mods of Lott on the GRAVITY difficulty. Thank you dude <3. Also modified some patterns that i didn't like in the HEAVENLY difficulty.

- 20/8/20: Nerfed NOVICE, and reviewed all the set at 75% and 50% playback.

- 21/8/20: Removed anchors from HEAVENLY and some notes all around the map that were cringe to tap.
Also the EXHAUST had notes not well placed.

- 22/8/20: Polished and buffed HEAVENLY.

- 24/8/20: Polished HEAVENLY and INFINITE.

- 25/8/20: Added the Mods of Lott Thank you dude<3

- 29/8/20: Polished EXHAUST.

- 2/9/20: Polished HEAVENLY

- 3/9/20: Polished BASIC, ADVANCED, EXHAUST and GRAVITY.

- 8/9/20: Added the mods of Xnery in the Easy difficulty. Thank u dud. <3

- 10/9/20: Nothing changed, but today i reached 69 hypes, nice.

- 26/9/20: FINALLY i got my new pc. So things changed a lot... BASIC diff will be removed and NOVICE will be reworked. Top diff will be FULLY reworked (From zero).

- 22/10/20: Added Sebaex mods, thank you dud <3.

- 23/10/20: Added the mods of BringoBrango and self modded HEAVENLY.

- 28/10/20: Added mods of Sephira Su on HEAVENLY, thank you dud<3

------END OF 2020, MAP ON HIATUS------

- 17/12/22: After two years, the set is revived. This time #rankbeta may be no joke. I will become the mapper for the true successor for Blastix Riotz, as it should always have been. Hitsounds are ready, and I will start mapping all again. Thank you FAMoss for the hitsounds dude, you are a true legend <3. Renamed difficulties, added source, added hitsound difficulty, updated tags.

- 18/12/22: Remapped HEAVENLY, modded FAMoss hitsound diff to incorporate piano samples (yet to come)

- 19/12/22: Finished mapping HEAVENLY, still working on hitsound diff.

- 22/12/22: Finished working on the hitsound diff.

- 8/3/23: Adjusted patterns between HEAVENLY and GRAVITY due to inconsitencies, removed ghost notes placed before the audio file update (compression pls). Upgraded background quality, added SVs to Heavenly (plus a NSV diff for testing purposes)

- 10/3/23: Checked and adjusted SVs on HEAVENLY, adjusted kiai timings, buffed the middle kiai (added notes that weren't mapped due to compression issues inb4), buffed the last buildup, buffed the last kiai section, adjusted a few notes at the ending section that didn't sync at all. Thanks to Furryswan for the checking and for the patience + advice:)<3 luv u dubbu wubbu. Also did a bit of work in the forum, cleaned up things a bit.

- 12/3/23: Added DmX's finished difficulty and modded it (changes on forum). Nerfed HEAVENLY's HP/OD from 10 to 9.5 to keep consistency (+0.5 OD/HP between every difficulty). Added "dmx3k" tag to all difficulties, moved offset in all dificulties to 03:33:299, added a meme to the MEME TAX (VERY IMPORTANT change to log).

- 17/4/23: Made the LNs less rigid, also spiced things a bit in certain parts at HEAVENLY.

- 24/5/23: Applied mods of Feraligatr, thank you a lot dud<3

- 21/1/24: Revived from eternal slumber (again), did some changes here and there, timings, audio quality, among other changes, remade gravity's final bc it sucked and kept parity all around the map.

- 22/1/24: Adjusted a few patterns and SVs on HEAVENLY, they look better now.

- 27/1/24: SVs on HEAVENLY are not painful anymore

- 11/2/24: Added mods suggested by icouldentthink, modded HEAVENLY and GRAVITY.

- 16/2/24: Balanced and fixed NOVICE and ADVANCED. Fixed a bad timing on HEAVENLY. Fixed tags

- 21/3/24: Removed from graveyard to pending. Fixed a single ghost note on HEAVENLY and added some zazz.

[b]- 10/4/24:
I am proud to announce that, after almost 6 long years, the day hath come. Beta has been modded for the first nominator and it's pending for its first bubble. Added mods from Antalf, ty legend<3. Also removed HS diff.

- 11/4/24: Applied mods of Carpihat, sadly he dropped as a nominator :(.

- 16/4/24: Added and then deleted a difficulty called "TopDiff (Pending FULL rework)" to resolve a pending issue, I think is bugged out however. Ppy pls fix.

Mod count
Forum = 109
Discord/PMs ~= 227
My total mods ~= 383
Total mods ~= 719

(might be wrong but sure thing it's A LOT more, I actually stopped updating this but I am sure that there is at least 730 mods since original relase, dont believe me? download the original set from 2018 and check the changelog :3)

SillyFangirl god

perdon gonzo, te quiero mucho