1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted

♡ I'm so happy to share this new skin, hope you like it as much I do! ♡

♡ Screenshots ♡





































♡ 70 MB Aprox. ♡

V1 links


♡ Mania added!
♡ Now the menu is less brighter
♡ Skip changed
♡ Menu-back changed
♡ Name changed to Kafuu Chino (Luisina) V2 & カフー チノ V2






♡ 83,3 MB Aprox. ♡

V2 links


♡ Thanks: ♡ Tenyante, Encore, Damii, bubshish, Gatuto
♡ I used parts of the following skins as reference to make this one:
HD V3 by HD
-☆彡Lege Sagiri v6 by Lege
- Seoul-Panmimi 16-9 by Seouless + Various Artists

♡ If you had another "kafuu chino" skin before with the same name, make sure to change the name and re-download the skin so they dont mix up.
♡ !!Please replace the "scorebar-bg" for better gameplay while playing mania!!
♡ Combo colors:
Combo 1: #9279cc

Combo 2: #5572dc
Combo 3: #f37bad
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
posted
!!!!!
posted
está preciosa la skin :3c
posted
cutest skin <3
posted
mixed skins are not allowed on the forum
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

mixed skins are not allowed on the forum
It's clearly stated that I only took references, I made everything
posted
11/10
posted
Es muy buena!!!
posted
Hermosa skin, me encantó mucho, está 10/10 OwO
posted
Really nice skin, love the vibrant colors
posted
You forgot to delete the excess menu-back and scorebar-colour frames (from index 21 onward for menu-back and for scorebar-colour index 12 onward) and I believe the skip button is just a blatant recolor or simply stolen from AS - Kafuu Chino. You are not allowed to have slight edits or copies of elements from other skins in your skin. Please remove/change them urgently.
posted

Matt2e2 wrote:

You forgot to delete the excess menu-back and scorebar-colour frames (from index 21 onward for menu-back and for scorebar-colour index 12 onward) and I believe the skip button is just a blatant recolor or simply stolen from AS - Kafuu Chino. You are not allowed to have slight edits or copies of elements from other skins in your skin. Please remove/change them urgently.
There is nothing like what you say, I didn't make these images, you already have other skin with "Kafuu Chino" <- (Skin post) name and they are simply residual images from the previous skin.
posted

Luisina wrote:

There is nothing like what you say, I didn't make these images, you already have other skin with "Kafuu Chino" <- (Skin post) name and they are simply residual images from the previous skin.
What I meant is that you shouldn't have "residual images" in your skin. It can count as mixing and mixing is strictly not allowed on this forum. And also find and replace elements you stole from AS - Kafuu Chino.
posted

Matt2e2 wrote:

Luisina wrote:

There is nothing like what you say, I didn't make these images, you already have other skin with "Kafuu Chino" <- (Skin post) name and they are simply residual images from the previous skin.
What I meant is that you shouldn't have "residual images" in your skin. It can count as mixing and mixing is strictly not allowed on this forum.
I didn't upload residual images on MY skin. That's your problem with your previous skin.
posted

Luisina wrote:

I didn't upload residual images on MY skin. That's your problem with your previous skin.
What does that even mean? Are you assuming I downloaded the wrong skin? If the skin linked in the original post is not the right one then update it.
posted
Esta de ruta la skin t apresio <3
posted

Matt2e2 wrote:

Luisina wrote:

I didn't upload residual images on MY skin. That's your problem with your previous skin.
What does that even mean? Are you assuming I downloaded the wrong skin? If the skin linked in the original post is not the right one then update it.
It means you had a skin with the same name that makes a conflict with this new one, delete the folder and download it again, because those images aren't from this skin
posted

Tenyante wrote:

It means you had a skin with the same name that makes a conflict with this new one, delete the folder and download it again, because those images aren't from this skin
If that is the case it isn't matts fault for blaming her. A skinner is supposed to give their skin a unique name and neesds to check if the name allready is in use. Well, she also could have said that more clearly and in a nicer tone.
posted

Tenyante wrote:

It means you had a skin with the same name that makes a conflict with this new one, delete the folder and download it again, because those images aren't from this skin
Ah, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
posted

Matt2e2 wrote:

Tenyante wrote:

It means you had a skin with the same name that makes a conflict with this new one, delete the folder and download it again, because those images aren't from this skin
Ah, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
No problem.

RockRoller wrote:

Tenyante wrote:

It means you had a skin with the same name that makes a conflict with this new one, delete the folder and download it again, because those images aren't from this skin
If that is the case it isn't matts fault for blaming her. A skinner is supposed to give their skin a unique name and neesds to check if the name allready is in use. Well, she also could have said that more clearly and in a nicer tone.
He was blaming her for using someone else's skin parts when that wasn't the case, it was just a name conflict with another skin.
show more
Please sign in to reply.