forum

Food from anime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fuyuko-chan
Have you ever wanted to try or eat food you've seen in an anime?
Ex: Melonpan from Shakugan no Shana, Dango from Clannad, Pasta from Hetalia (PASTA!~)

I feel that way everytime I see an anime where a character eat a certain type food. I wonder if other people feel the same ^^
Wassaaaa
All these foods who prepare the Minami family (except Kana T_T) and Hosaka-senpai from the anime Minami-ke

Faust
420Guy
Liut
yeah i've also wanter always to try everything ,
well except pasta that i eat everyday anyway :3
Giganscudo
Takoyaki, Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki. Sukiyaki, Sushi, Omuletrice, Pudding, Tamagoyaki (espacially the ones made by Haruna.) and a Bento ~
California
Takoyaki and those octopus sausages
Dan
(
Mitsuneko
^ That
JulyXC
Awwwwwwee... All of it looks good^^
Aoriki

DannehBoy wrote:

^ Yeaaaaah......I'd be dead trying it.
SereneAce

Impossible to see the bottom? Lies.... Personally I think I can finish it just like how Yuu did in episode 26...
Kinrinjin7
I would love to try all the cakes from yakitate japan :p and maybe the ramen from naruto.
eIohim
I always get a bit hungry when a character decides to eat curry...
Since it's always drawn to look really tasty.
Dai
Oreiora
The ramen in anime looks really tasty. I also wouldn't mind trying mitarashi dango from DGM.
Takaichi
Talking about food...
How can I forgot Cooking Master Boy..
Lilac
I've eaten most anime foods already.

Melon Pan, Takoyaki, Ramen, Okonomiyaki, Pocky and that awesome waffle/crepe desert with ice cream. Man, I can remember them all now too.
Sinistro
For a series with a focus on food, I hear you should look no further than Toriko.

Also it seems Ben-To places a certain degree of importance on the acquisition of half price lunch boxes.
SereneAce

Sinistro wrote:

For a series with a focus on food, I hear you should look no further than Toriko.

Also it seems Ben-To places a certain degree of importance on the acquisition of half price lunch boxes.
Good luck procuring the ingredients from Toriko lol... But I guess I've had some equivalent foods in the past from fancy restaurants, not all that memorable to be honest (some kind of rare deep sea fish? organic mountain mule was good...). Really want to try some original Japanese restaurants now though, weren't as interested in Japanese cuisine before...
show more