show more
NicNock
69 minutes

let's see much we get .9'd by the end of this
Achromalia

NicNock wrote:

69 minutes

let's see much we get .9'd by the end of this
i was hoping to not think about that, i dont want to imagine that ever being real...
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit
sametdze
it oughta be a while before i can take 3rd place again :(

leaderboard really had to start working again the day school started, wtf is this rng bro :pensive: :sob:
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

it oughta be a while before i can take 3rd place again :(

leaderboard really had to start working again the day school started, wtf is this rng bro :pensive: :sob:
that timing is cruel lmao x')

idk, the scoreboard should reset soon so you might have another chance at gaining a good score for the month :>
sametdze
saved by the 12th of the month :pray:
reffty_gag
imbackasalwaysmeow
NicNock
stone
Achromalia
people are terrifying even when they dont do anything, i dont really feel like i understand Anyone o-o

i've wondered for the longest time if i'm just genuinely deficient somehow in empathy or compassion-- it could be that it's not necessarily some exceptional deficiency, it's possible i just wanted to be/do more than i could be/do, but... it's so alienating and unsatisfying to feel so out-of-place even when this could be totally normal

i wish i could fully feel and recognize and represent and absorb and intuit what people think/feel/sense/believe
lostsilver
good morning everyonee! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too <3
Achromalia
good morning lostie ^^

...hmmn, not sunrise yet...
lostsilver

ps!bandu: "hope you're feeling well achro! i can't really say the same for myself, haha... i'm in a lot of pain from getting sick in the middle of the night... i'm sure i'll be fine though, i always am.. i just feel really icky right now :')"
Achromalia
sleepy...

lostsilver wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ps!bandu: "hope you're feeling well achro! i can't really say the same for myself, haha... i'm in a lot of pain from getting sick in the middle of the night... i'm sure i'll be fine though, i always am.. i just feel really icky right now :')"
hello ps!bandu :> im sorry things feel so icky, i hope itll be better soon... im ok-ish, i feel heavy and sluggish and super tired but im not in that much pain anymore, its just hard to think
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

sleepy...

lostsilver wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

hello ps!bandu :> im sorry things feel so icky, i hope itll be better soon... im ok-ish, i feel heavy and sluggish and super tired but im not in that much pain anymore, its just hard to think
we :3!!!

ps!bandu: "yeah, haha... good to know that you're not in as much pain now! maybe a shower could help me? idk..."

bandu: "what's up my homies!!! ex like just woke up so yeah,, they must've been exhausted lol"
Achromalia
hard to understand what my body wants to do... is it going to sleep soon? when? hmm

for everyone: how's breakfast been? :O
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

hard to understand what my body wants to do... is it going to sleep soon? when? hmm

for everyone: how's breakfast been? :O
dave: "it's been good! we're having pancakes. <3"
bambi: "we've all hydrated too."
expunged: "yummy <33"
bandu: "hehehe <3"

ps!dave: "it's good! we're also having pancakes."
ps!bambi: "we've also all hydrated."
ps!expunged: "mmh, pancakes... <3"
ps!bandu: "hehe! <3"
GamlA
-
Achromalia
might work on these questions if i can stay awake... i tried re-styling my hair with a new parting and it looks healthier but also so embarrassingly bad... but it was going to be both embarrassing and bad either way, this just happens to hide a little bit of how badly damaged my hair got :')

qna queue:
dave: "give me something sweet/cozy about bandu."
bambi: "gimme somethin' cuddly 'bout ex."
expunged: "give me something cuddly/cozy about mr. cornwall :>"
bandu: "give me something sweet/cute about dave!!"

ps!dave: "i think cresswell and i are done answering questions for right now."
ps!bambi: "we'll tell ya when we're ready again. :]"
ps!expunged: "give me something cute/cozy about ps!bandu. could you also somehow make it related to the drooling thing? thanks. (i just find the drooling thing interesting, haha...)"
ps!bandu: "give me something cute/cuddly about ps!ex!! can you make it related to seir purring too? ty!!"

erghh eyes heavy though;;
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

might work on these questions if i can stay awake... i tried re-styling my hair with a new parting and it looks healthier but also so embarrassingly bad... but it was going to be both embarrassing and bad either way, this just happens to hide a little bit of how badly damaged my hair got :')

qna queue:

ps!expunged: "give me something cute/cozy about ps!bandu. could you also somehow make it related to the drooling thing? thanks. (i just find the drooling thing interesting, haha...)"
ps!bandu: "give me something cute/cuddly about ps!ex!! can you make it related to seir purring too? ty!!"

i see.. my hair is really thick so its hard to work with at times
take all the time you need with the questions btw!!
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

qna queue:

fell asleep for like 20 minutes but something woke me up??

i think thats what i have too... its so hard because the thickness and the texture gets it tangled all the time so im spending like 40 to 50 minutes just brushing and finger detangling then washing everything and cleaning up-- it probably doesnt need to take that long but i dont really have the energy or discipline or knowledge to take care of my hair reliably/frequently enough, and as a result it gets harder and harder to manage because of the tangling and the breakage and texture

i need to sleep for real now...
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

qna queue:

fell asleep for like 20 minutes but something woke me up??

i think thats what i have too... its so hard because the thickness and the texture gets it tangled all the time so im spending like 40 to 50 minutes just brushing and finger detangling then washing everything and cleaning up-- it probably doesnt need to take that long but i dont really have the energy or discipline or knowledge to take care of my hair reliably/frequently enough, and as a result it gets harder and harder to manage because of the tangling and the breakage and texture

i see... have a good rest!! <33
NicNock
118 minutes
sametdze
clarinet first thing in the morning fml
NicNock
69 minutes
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

awake!! good late afternoon/evening ^^ o/

for everyone: how was lunch? how about water? hygiene and mobility are important too <3
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

awake!! good late afternoon/evening ^^ o/

for everyone: how was lunch? how about water? hygiene and mobility are important too <3
dave: "it was good! we had pizza for lunch."
bambi: "we've all hydrated too. i think we all showered + stretched/moved around quite a bit aswell."
expunged: "mhm. i plan on making that pasta for dinner ^^"
bandu: "pasta!!!"

ps!dave: "lunch was good! we had grilled cheeses for lunch."
ps!bambi: "we've all hydrated, showered, and stretched/moved around too."
ps!expunged: "ex is gonna make some of that pasta for us too."
ps!bandu: "yummy,,,"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

bambi: "we've all hydrated too. i think we all showered + stretched/moved around quite a bit aswell."

thats good!!

i'm having rice and beans for breakfast :> i should be ok, but suddenly im in a lot more pain...
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

thats good!!

i'm having rice and beans for breakfast :> i should be ok, but suddenly im in a lot more pain...
ps!expunged: "we're glad to hear you're eating. but hopefully the pain subsides..."
ps!bandu: "yeah,, you'll get through it tho!! we believe in you <3"

also a friend asked me to draw t!bambi blushing, so ye
i'm also working on the elmo animatic right now too!! maybe i can get something on it out :> but i'm also doing silly/cute doodles!! hopefully i can get something out but idk
Achromalia
i think i wondered about something earlier yesterday... i was thinking about what the future would look like for the haywalls and ashbluffs, if life really would just remain totally static for them like living in a bubble, since they dont really seem to be doing anything or aspiring for very much of anything in particular other than... idk, living almost exclusively for each other and nothing else

i wonder how far into the future we'll be able to see through the qna, although im sure thats up to them and up to you to decide depending on whether thats cozy and interesting to you

maybe a few different things could be imagined, maybe with an alternate universe of my own with them, someday...

lostsilver wrote:

ps!expunged: "we're glad to hear you're eating. but hopefully the pain subsides..."
ty, still there but at least its not getting worse...

lostsilver wrote:

i'm also working on the elmo animatic right now too!! maybe i can get something on it out :> but i'm also doing silly/cute doodles!! hopefully i can get something out but idk
t!bambi seems anxious for a response... potentially a very sweet interaction i hope ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

i think i wondered about something earlier yesterday... i was thinking about what the future would look like for the haywalls and ashbluffs, if life really would just remain totally static for them like living in a bubble, since they dont really seem to be doing anything or aspiring for very much of anything in particular other than... idk, living almost exclusively for each other and nothing else

i wonder how far into the future we'll be able to see through the qna, although im sure thats up to them and up to you to decide depending on whether thats cozy and interesting to you

maybe a few different things could be imagined, maybe with an alternate universe of my own with them, someday...

lostsilver wrote:

ty, still there but at least its not getting worse...

lostsilver wrote:

t!bambi seems anxious for a response... potentially a very sweet interaction i hope ^^
yeah,,, if you want to make your own au thats fine ^^ and with the t!bambi drawing, someone had called him cute and he didn't exactly know how to respond,, <33

ps!expunged: "mhm."
ps!bandu: "mhm!! mm,, we're ready to do the qna whenever you are <3"
Achromalia
for bambi: what's a way ex will show that they're fully willing to cuddle with you?
for expunged: do you like it if bambi brushes your hair while you rest/cuddle with him? are there any styles you like for him to help you with?

qna queue:

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for bambi: what's a way ex will show that they're fully willing to cuddle with you?
for expunged: do you like it if bambi brushed your hair while you rested/cuddled with him? are there any styles you like for him to help you with?

qna queue:

bambi: "by resting their head in my chest/stomach and by gently wrapping their arms around me. they always give me that soft smile when they're willing to cuddle me, and i think it's adorable. <3"
expunged: "mhm!! i honestly really like when anyone brushes/messes/plays with my hair when i cuddle/rest on them,,, for some reason i can't braid/curl/put my own hair in a bun, so mr. cornwall always is willing to help me with that ^^ it's very nice <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for expunged: do you like it if bambi brushed your hair while you rested/cuddled with him? are there any styles you like for him to help you with?
bambi: "by resting their head in my chest/stomach and by gently wrapping their arms around me. they always give me that soft smile when they're willing to cuddle me, and i think it's adorable. <3"
expunged: "mhm!! i honestly really like when anyone brushes/messes/plays with my hair when i cuddle/rest on them,,, for some reason i can't braid/curl/put my own hair in a bun, so mr. cornwall always is willing to help me with that ^^ it's very nice <3"
aww ex <3

also thats totally fair, it is not always easy to make/manage updo hairstyles, and it can take time and dedication even when you already know how to do it... im glad you have bambi to help, ex ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

aww ex <3

also thats totally fair, it is not always easy to make/manage updo hairstyles, and it can take time and dedication even when you already know how to do it... im glad you have bambi to help, ex ^^
expunged: "hehe, thank you. lostie wants to draw me with curly/wavy hair, so maybe she could do that real quick and post it while we do the qna? yeah, she could. hehe, this is gonna be interesting for her since she doesn't really draw curly/wavy hair"

before i eep, here is the doodle

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "hehe, thank you. lostie wants to draw me with curly/wavy hair, so maybe she could do that real quick and post it while we do the qna? yeah, she could. hehe, this is gonna be interesting for her since she doesn't really draw curly/wavy hair"
curly-wavy hair! curly-wavy hair!! i think that would be interesting :O

for everyone: quick hydration check?
sametdze
and my feet step the beat like a drum
Achromalia
im paralyzed by the opaque film of hollow folly...
sametdze
if you're paralysed, how did you type that out? liar
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

if you're paralysed, how did you type that out? liar
paralysis was metaphorical, but i also wasnt really saying words that made sense anyway

(translation: "i dont seem to know how to motivate myself toward doing anything, especially when i dont understand what im doing or what exists around me. it all seems incredibly unclear and ambiguous to me, so i end up doing nothing at all")
sametdze
i didn't think you were actually paralysed lol, i knew it was metaphorical
Achromalia
oh,, oops

my own defensiveness in misunderstandings, it strikes again~
sametdze
all good, sometimes i do that too
Achromalia
lounging and reading :)
sametdze
thats nice. i am still sitting here, doing absolutely nothing.

the time is 7:39pm and it should be dark right now, but due to daylight savings, the moon not already being out by this point makes me confused ;-;
Achromalia
ah ;-; changing timezones ergh

reading done, now to either lounge more or shower, hopefully both in that order
sametdze
organising yourself, nice!

i need to get back into my routine, the fact that i've started "stumbling" over things makes me very annoyed and upset.

this is the average monday for me. pretty much every other day of the week excluding saturday and sunday plays out like this too
Monday:
6:30 - wake up
6:35 - brush teeth, shower
6:40 - wait for mum to wake up; in the meantime have free time OR study if necessary
7:00 - mum should wake up; have breakfast with her
7:15 - get clothes ready for school
8:00 - get mum to take me to school

8:00 to 3:00, school

3:30 - I should be home by now, listen to music and play games
4:00 - practice clarinet
4:15 - do homework if necessary
4:30 - study for any upcoming tests, if no tests are coming continue homework
5:00 - mum should have made dinner by now, eat it with her
5:30 - read book
6:00 - free time; listen to music and play games
6:45 - shower
6:55 - if mum has not made dinner at 5:00, make myself noodles or other food which is easy to make and eat it
7:00 - do more homework or study for upcoming tests
7:45 - free time; listen to music and play games
9:30 - read book
10:00 - sleep
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit
sametdze
ketooo
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

organising yourself, nice!

i need to get back into my routine, the fact that i've started "stumbling" over things makes me very annoyed and upset.

this is the average monday for me. pretty much every other day of the week excluding saturday and sunday plays out like this too
Monday:
6:30 - wake up
6:35 - brush teeth, shower
6:40 - wait for mum to wake up; in the meantime have free time OR study if necessary
7:00 - mum should wake up; have breakfast with her
7:15 - get clothes ready for school
8:00 - get mum to take me to school

8:00 to 3:00, school

3:30 - I should be home by now, listen to music and play games
4:00 - practice clarinet
4:15 - do homework if necessary
4:30 - study for any upcoming tests, if no tests are coming continue homework
5:00 - mum should have made dinner by now, eat it with her
5:30 - read book
6:00 - free time; listen to music and play games
6:45 - shower
6:55 - if mum has not made dinner at 5:00, make myself noodles or other food which is easy to make and eat it
7:00 - do more homework or study for upcoming tests
7:45 - free time; listen to music and play games
9:30 - read book
10:00 - sleep
im always intimidated by people's ability to diligently follow their schedules... i've never been able to do anything like this, i'm almost exactly the opposite-- even though i obsessively organize some things (more accurately, preparation/information/aesthetics), i can't seem to execute most of it and it always makes me feel inept and incompetent when i actually wanted or needed to do something (notably, caring for my own body, caring for other people, or caring for the conditions of where i live)

everything has to be done on a whim and be immediately satisfiable, i have to be able to complete it quickly and/or within one attempt, otherwise i don't last long before fatigue overwhelms me or i just get distracted by something else. but that inattentive spontaneity is counteracted by another problem-- i'm not very good at starting anything deliberately and finishing it... even if i can spontaneously realize an idea of what i want to do, there's this impossible threshold of volition that i need to meet in order to actually push myself to even start that task, and then once i start, i need to have absolutely no distractions unless they're there for me to fidget and stimulate my senses to concentrate even more. and even then, fatigue itself is distracting, and i need to be able to stimulate my thoughts in the meantime in a non-disruptive way to train my attention on what i'm doing, even though i may not be paying attention at all

one of the funnier exceptions to this executive dysfunction is found through typing, it's incredibly easy to type if it's a free-flowing stream of conscious thoughts and it's very accessible unlike most other tasks

in this case, anything i "plan" to do is at best a very vague suggestion of a guideline, based on what i intuit myself being likely enough to do

ultimately, i hope that nothing disrupts your flow/routine, cheers :>
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit

sametdze
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit

Achromalia
trying to find a song for the off-topic mapping contest...
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit

Achromalia wrote:

trying to find a song for the off-topic mapping contest...
beatmaps/artists/tracks?genre=Theme&query=welcome%20to%20chirstmas%21
Achromalia

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

ew no ;-;

(half-joking, i didn't really like the flavor of some of the nekodex songs, this one happened to be one of them)
lostsilver
sorry i fell asleep but we up now

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for everyone: quick hydration check?
hehe yeah, i had drew it before i fell asleep
i posted it but it seems i didn't post it in time lol..

dave: "good morning! bambi and i have tea currently."
bambi: "mhm."
expunged: "i have water right now, as i just woke up :>"
bandu: "i have water aswell!!"

ps!dave: "cresswell and i have water right now."
ps!bambi: "yep."
ps!expunged: "i have coffee."
ps!bandu: "i have juice <33"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

wavy!! it looks good, literally looks like mine o.o

curly is super hard to draw sometimes since i'm not used to practicing with it, and almost all of the hair i draw is wavy too, so yeah x')

lostsilver wrote:

good morning, good choices <3
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit

Achromalia wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

ew no ;-;

(half-joking, i didn't really like the flavor of some of the nekodex songs, this one happened to be one of them)
Nah I was trolling lol
beatmaps/artists/tracks?artist=Fractal%20Dreamers&genre=Artcore&query=skymuted%20%26%20Evin%20a%60k%20-%20Memory%20at%20Angels%20Landing&album=Memory%20at%20Angels%20Landing
Achromalia

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Nah I was trolling lol
beatmaps/artists/tracks?artist=Fractal%20Dreamers&genre=Artcore&query=skymuted%20%26%20Evin%20a%60k%20-%20Memory%20at%20Angels%20Landing&album=Memory%20at%20Angels%20Landing
this is pretty, but its not quite my taste either u.u

i tried mapping one song but that hasnt gone well, its not really a good song for mapping-- either that or im just bad at it x'p
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

wavy!! it looks good, literally looks like mine o.o

curly is super hard to draw sometimes since i'm not used to practicing with it, and almost all of the hair i draw is wavy too, so yeah x')

lostsilver wrote:

good morning, good choices <3
aww ty <3 i'll try to draw ex with curly hair, but it may not be the best

dave: "mhm. <3"