forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! also NEW ACHRO PFP NEW ACHRO PFP <333
THE BIRB IS WONDERFULLL
heh,, i should change my pfp soon too!! just gotta find one i really like,, or,,, MAYBE EVEN MAKE MY OWN!!!!

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

awake again.....
hiii!! <3
i will be going to sleep soon, but you can still ask the questions whenever you're ready!!

here's the topic check too, just incase!!

ashwood-cornbluff/ambwell-bandello topic check wrote:

dave: "give me something silly about bandu's origin form, please."
bambi: "gimme somethin' cuddly about expunged's origin form."
expunged: "gimme something cozy abt mr. cornwall <3"
bandu: "give me somethin playful abt dave!!!"

ps!dave: "cresswell and i are done for now, we have to run to the store."
ps!bambi: "yeah. we'll tell ya'll when we get back."
ps!expunged: "give me something random about ps!bandu."
ps!bandu: "gimme something playful about ps!expunged <33"
ty,,, ok here yall go i think i got something!

for expunged: are there any things about bambi's voice that make you feel really comfy? does he read stories or anything to you in a way you like?
for bandu: does dave like to do any improv roleplay stories with you where he acts out something silly and you play along with it how you like, and vice versa?

qna queue:

ps!expunged: "give me something random about ps!bandu."
ps!bandu: "gimme something playful about ps!expunged <33"
expunged: "hmmm... well, he likes to talk to me in a more quiet tone, and i really like that,, i really like when he reads stories and sings in that quiet tone,, hehe,, <3"
bandu: "yeah, actually!! i've been making a story for a lil game in my head, and dave likes to roleplay it with me sometimes!! i told him abt the game and he was like 'hm! interesting,,, lemme just roleplay this with you bc it'll make you and me smile <3' heheh <33"
Achromalia
cant wake up

also still having super intense dreams

sleepu
Rhythm32
Forums 🌟
westtle
"celery."
lostsilver
i decided to switch back to amazon music bc spotify's being annoying again
meh, atleast there are no ads now!!
westtle
"sea water."
Rhythm32
I love Daft Punk.
Achromalia
how am i managing to sleep so much so suddenly...? ive had like... 4 different times by now

several dreams, most of them are bizarre or overwhelming or cruel

in one of the ones i had maybe a few hours ago, a parent was thrown off a bike and tumbled into people of smth and i ran across intersections to jold their hands and keep them awake until the emt response arrives

another dream ended with the loudest imaginable whistling of children as we looked on at someone who abandoned us, which happened after an entirely unrelated part where this unexplainable slow death was abt tojappen to everyone

like, everyone was drowning/suffocating in their own heads but there was no water, just air-- do people are slowly dping but they dont know why, and im in a different mittor-image reality ehere you can See The Water and its all the way to the ceiling, and it turns out im drowning too, and i almost pass out but im carried by friends i dont recognize

idk

edit: waking up Again,, maybe now ill be ok?? urgh
westtle
"lime."
lostsilver
NEW PFP!!!!
full image <3
he is the sand guardian, the guardian of the sand...
poseidon quivers before him >:)
Achromalia
new pfp <3 guardian of the sand...

for everyone: food and water?
Rhythm32
I feel 🥱
Achromalia
still a little lost... i kinda want to go back to dreaming forever and just timeskip this entire life but

idk, i have things im interested in and i have to be awake for that, so ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

new pfp <3 guardian of the sand...

for everyone: food and water?
bandu is so silly hehehe,,,,

dave: "we had lunch about two hours ago. we had pasta, hehe. <3"
bambi: "dave and i had tea, ex and bandu had lemonade."
expunged: "mhm! :>"
bandu: "i'm making a mini pizza right now cuz i'm still hungry blergh"

ps!dave: "we had tacos for lunch."
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had soda, ps!expunged had water and... well, i'm not sure if ps!bandu drank anything yet."
ps!expunged: "surprisingly, ps!bandu didn't eat lunch today."
ps!bandu: "yeah,, i felt a bit nauseous tho... rrgh,, why does my body hate me todayy,,, ;-;"
Achromalia
for ps!expunged: silliest comment ps!bandu made while watching something with you?
for ps!bandu: what's a moment you've caught of ps!ex being excitably competitive?

qna queue:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!expunged: silliest comment ps!bandu made while watching something with you?
for ps!bandu: what's a moment you've caught of ps!ex being excitably competitive?

qna queue:
ps!expunged: "i don't really remember many of the goofy comments ze has made, but i know at one point ze said 'do you think i could climb you like a tree when you're in your origin form?' and i was like 'uh... maybe?' lol."
ps!bandu: "se was playing smash bros with ps!tristan that one point, and se was so happily competitive about it!!! it was honestly really adorable seeing sem so happy <33"
westtle
"cherry."
sametdze
this is it, gg guys
Rhythm32
Origami
Achromalia
i dont know whether to take a break or...

...also ow, ive neglected a lot today
lostsilver
hellloooooo <3
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

hellloooooo <3
hello again ^-^

for dave: is there a unique little way that bandu's origin form lets him be extra preciously expressive?
for bambi: does expunged seem to find comfort in cuddling with you when they're enlarged by their origin form?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

hellloooooo <3
hello again ^-^

for dave: is there a unique little way that bandu's origin form lets him be extra preciously expressive?
for bambi: does expunged seem to find comfort in cuddling with you when they're enlarged by their origin form?
sorry was cutting salad

dave: "his tail! he'll do all kinds of things with his tail to show what emotion he's feeling! i love it so much, haha!"
bambi: "yeah. i think i might feel like a plushie to them 'cuz of how tall they are in their origin form, and i honestly like that."
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

sorry was cutting salad

dave: "his tail! he'll do all kinds of things with his tail to show what emotion he's feeling! i love it so much, haha!"
bambi: "yeah. i think i might feel like a plushie to them 'cuz of how tall they are in their origin form, and i honestly like that."
its ok!! plus, salad good :>

for everyone: topic check?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

sorry was cutting salad

its ok!! plus, salad good :>

for everyone: topic check?
salad is one of my favorite foods <333

dave: "give me some something random about bambi."
bambi: "gimme somethin' goofy bout dave and his brothers. (david and og!dave/davi. dave's the youngest, david's the middle child, and og!dave/davi's the eldest.)"
expunged: "i know this may be a weird request, but can you give me something cuddly about bandu, but make it related to his chubbiness? thanks!!"
bandu: "imma kinda do the same thing!! gimme something about ex being pretty skinny! (maybe even a bit too skinny... they only weigh like 89 pounds...)"

ps!dave: "give me something cozy about ps!bandu. maybe make it kind of related to the weird drooling issue ze has? thanks."
ps!bambi: "gimme somethin' goofy 'bout ps!expunged."
ps!expunged: "give me something video game related about mr. cresswell."
ps!bandu: "gimme something sweet and cuddly about mr. ambrose, please!!! tysm <33"
Achromalia
for expunged: in how many ways has bandu's chubbiness been comforting for both of you when you cuddle? what do you think you understand of how bandu appreciates your comfort with him, body and soul and all?
for bandu: in which ways has expunged's slenderness been comforting for both of you when you cuddle? what do you think you understand of how expunged appreciates your comfort with them, body and soul and all?

qna queue:
bambi: "gimme somethin' goofy bout dave and his brothers. (david and og!dave/davi. dave's the youngest, david's the middle child, and og!dave/davi's the eldest.)"

ps!dave: "give me something cozy about ps!bandu. maybe make it kind of related to the weird drooling issue ze has? thanks."
ps!bandu: "gimme something sweet and cuddly about mr. ambrose, please!!! tysm <33"
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for expunged: in how many ways has bandu's chubbiness been comforting for both of you when you cuddle? what do you think you understand of how bandu appreciates your comfort with him, body and soul and all?
for bandu: in which ways has expunged's slenderness been comforting for both of you when you cuddle? what do you think you understand of how expunged appreciates your comfort with them, body and soul and all?

qna queue:

expunged: "in a way for me, his chubbiness is like a pillow when i need it,,, but it also shows me that you don't need to be like the labels to be happy! of course, i'm quite insecure, but bandu helps me feel better about it. i think i mostly understand that he really appreciates me actually cuddling him with how hesitant i am about physical affection. it helps me heal mentally from all i've been through, and he knows that. i'm sure it does the same for him. hehe <3"
bandu: "for me? hmm... well, it helps us both get comfortable easier!! it also shows me that even though they've been through so much, that they're still happy,, <3 i think what i mostly understand is that they only prefer physical affection when they absolutely need it. and also that they know it helps me mentally too,, <3 idk what else to say other than i freaking love them so much and i would literally die for them <33"

also
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

also
dave is happily along for the ride, bambi is so perfect at leading the roleplay, ex is speedrunning(?) and/or frustration makes them powerful, and bandu is So Totally Immersed

i hope ex is ok.. i wonder if dave would maybe want water if he's been up there for that long....
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

also
dave is happily along for the ride, bambi is so perfect at leading the roleplay, ex is speedrunning(?) and/or frustration makes them powerful, and bandu is So Totally Immersed

i hope ex is ok.. i wonder if dave would maybe want water if he's been up there for that long....
bambi's being a menace as he normally does, while ex is just very tired and grumpy from not eating or sleeping for a bit lol.. bandu is really immersed in the roleplay too... dave is a lil thirsty too yeah,, i think i'll do like a second frame where ex just passes out from exhaustion and bandu's just like 'oh frick' lol--

also im a bit eepy so i will be going to sleep soon, but you can still ask the questions!!
also, i kinda wanna see this in your artstyle... im just really in love with your artstyle aaa--
Topic Starter
abraker
Day ehhhhh whatever. I finally fixed the command processing. During the testing I have not once seen the bot find a thread necro post, so I will need to drive the bot toward some of the posts in this thread to see if it works. I'm so tired zzzzzzzzzzzzsff sdogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggd[sdd;'

westtle
"lemonade."
NicNock
IT IS FRIDAY
Achromalia
it's friday,, somewhere out there,,,,
sametdze
yay, the holidays :D
westtle
"friday."
Rhythm32
Ok
Achromalia
im having trouble w sleep again...
NicNock
infinity
Rhythm32
Y.
sametdze
did mr breaker fix it yet
westtle
"sugar."
sametdze
god damn because i
Achromalia
...i had ideas and images and dialogue in my mind, but... i can't seem to extract it, i cant seem to materialize it. everything born from within me seems to decay...
westtle
"watermelon."
Achromalia
i just don't think i'm ready for living

unrelated, people are scary and ive never understood how to make myself not think that-- either theyre scary or i feel like i might be scary or idk, being anywhere feels like an invasion upon other people. like no matter who i hope to be, it may be that i will always be out of place-- or so the feeling goes
NicNock
uncertainty
reffty_gag
lemao
Rhythm32
I just made an excel document 📃
NicNock

Rhythm32 wrote:

I just made an excel document 📃
excellent
lostsilver

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

also

bambi's being a menace as he normally does, while ex is just very tired and grumpy from not eating or sleeping for a bit lol.. bandu is really immersed in the roleplay too... dave is a lil thirsty too yeah,, i think i'll do like a second frame where ex just passes out from exhaustion and bandu's just like 'oh frick' lol--

also im a bit eepy so i will be going to sleep soon, but you can still ask the questions!!
also, i kinda wanna see this in your artstyle... im just really in love with your artstyle aaa--
good morning everyone!! <33
westtle
"syrup."
Achromalia
sleepy...

awake again!! good morning lostie o/ ^^

for everyone: food and waterrrr.... <3
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

sleepy...

awake again!! good morning lostie o/ ^^

for everyone: food and waterrrr.... <3
hiii!!!

dave: "we had breakfast burritos~!"
bambi: "dave and i had water, ex and bandu had juice."
expunged: "caprisun!! :D"
bandu: "yummy,,"

ps!dave: "we had pancakes, hehe."
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had tea, ps!ex had lemonade and ps!bandu had water."
ps!expunged: "i'm glad ps!bandu ate this morning. i hope zeir feeling a bit better than ze has been recently..."
ps!bandu: "i feel... okay currently? hopefully my body doesn't spasm again and make me not able to eat anything all day without throwing it all up like it has been,,,"

i also explained what the goobers are feeling in the mario cosplay thing, so here that is just incase you didn't see it!!

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia
aw ps!bandu :'< good luck....

lostsilver wrote:

i also explained what the goobers are feeling in the mario cosplay thing, so here that is just incase you didn't see it!!

lostsilver wrote:

i saw ^^ it was a lot more understandable, i wonder if ex gets super dizzy and lightheaded too bc that would totally make me a little tired of everything around me-- so maybe ex needs somewhere quiet to lay down so the body can stabilize.... its interesting to see it represented here if thats whats happening
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

aw ps!bandu :'< good luck....

lostsilver wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

i saw ^^ it was a lot more understandable, i wonder if ex gets super dizzy and lightheaded too bc that would totally make me a little tired of everything around me-- so maybe ex needs somewhere quiet to lay down so the body can stabilize.... its interesting to see it represented here if thats whats happening
ps!bandu: "mmh, thank you... i think maybe i've just been too stressed with ps!expunged being in seir lab so much and sem not eating, so maybe that's why my body's been doing that? i don't know... but thank you nonetheless... i appreciate your support <3"

that's exactly what's happening! it's just that bambi doesn't realize... dave does though! ex does get pretty dizzy when stuff like that happens too, and that's what i tried to convey in the frame,, i think i'm gonna change the second frame to more of ex just hugging dave like 'i dont wanna do this no more,,' and dave's just like 'yeah i understand that' y'know? i feel like in that frame bambi would realize that ex wasn't feeling good after all that,,,
Achromalia
i hope i can hold onto the motivation to draw, bcz i kinda feel like there might be a way to show how ex feels through the way i understand the experience :OO

for dave: how do you suspect bambi is feeling lately? do you notice whether he has gotten good sleep?
for bambi: what were some heartwarming ways youve seen the haywood brothers have fun together when they meet together? ^^ are there any ways you like to help keep it fun and lighthearted for them too, maybe while supporting dave specifically?

some of these are wonderful prompts btw,, it makes me think a lil but it also is smth that looks just a tiny bit deeper into the characters and their relationships with family and themselves, which can be a little more sweet

qna queue: