good morning guys!!

expunged: "good morning,,,"
bandu: "hiii!!!"

westtle wrote:

"red pepper flake."
red hot chili pepper flakes

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "we have a routine in the morning where we wash eachother's hair while we listen to music to perk ourselves up. by washing eachother's hair, we're waking eachother up to the gentle touch of the other's hands massaging our heads. and before we end up going downstairs for breakfast, we sit in our room talking happily as we try to wake up. it's really nice <3"
bandu: "we have this thing we do where we'll give eachother massages!! i always do it to ex first bc i love just how they deflate happily when i do it,,, by massaging eachother, we start winding down more and more the longer we do it! we then huddle up in the blankets, (ex likes when i sleep in their bed bc i comfort them by being there where they can feel my presence) and just lay there sleepily,, we'll talk about how much fun we had that day, and then one of us ends up falling asleep! (expunged is the first to fall asleep most of the time <3) oh dang i kinda went on a ramble... it's okay!! at least i get to talk about one of my most favorite people in the world!! <3"

this was super cozy, i can imagine it a lot more now <3 the hairwashing and sleepily talking together seems so nice
gonna also draw these today, hehe,,,

also spotify for some reason keeps greying out songs and not letting me listen to them? idk what this issue's about and idk how to fix it...

edit: i fixed it!!! i just had to use local files :D
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

also spotify for some reason keeps greying out songs and not letting me listen to them? idk what this issue's about and idk how to fix it...
its a licensing thing, unfortunately for us :c either a musician/label's agreement for payment per song with spotify was not renewed, or someone doesn't want their songs published online anymore

ive never encountered it myself bcz i only ever use youtube for my music playlists, which is usually more open to keeping songs uploaded as user-generated content and isnt on a contract or license or anything-- nothing really happens unless there's a copyright violation, or the channel uploading the songs decides to private the videos or remove them, or similarly if the musician or their label didn't want their music kept online anymore... it's probably not totally that much better, and i've seen entire channels disappear with all their uploaded music that i loved to listen onto, so basically... nowhere online is safe when we're thinking of big companies-- except maybe bandcamp? but that's not quite right either, it's not the same thing as what yt and spotify can do for music playlists, so... idk

ultimately, idk how it would be fixed, its almost definitely a platform-wide thing from what i see...

oh! there were local files,, ok thats fortunate then!! im glad ^^

for bambi: what do you think would be another example of something dave is bashful about with you?
for ps!bandu: does ps!ex seem more comfortable when se can think/work while listening to something like ambient music?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

its a licensing thing, unfortunately for us :c either a musician/label's agreement for payment per song with spotify was not renewed, or someone doesn't want their songs published online anymore

ive never encountered it myself bcz i only ever use youtube for my music playlists, which is usually more open to keeping songs uploaded as user-generated content and isnt on a contract or license or anything-- nothing really happens unless there's a copyright violation, or the channel uploading the songs decides to private the videos or remove them, or similarly if the musician or their label didn't want their music kept online anymore... it's probably not totally that much better, and i've seen entire channels disappear with all their uploaded music that i loved to listen onto, so basically... nowhere online is safe when we're thinking of big companies-- except maybe bandcamp? but that's not quite right either, it's not the same thing as what yt and spotify can do for music playlists, so... idk

ultimately, idk how it would be fixed, its almost definitely a platform-wide thing from what i see...

oh! there were local files,, ok thats fortunate then!! im glad ^^

for bambi: what do you think would be another example of something dave is bashful about with you?
for ps!bandu: does ps!ex seem more comfortable when se can think/work while listening to something like ambient music?
:D

bambi: "he's a little shy when talking to me about his brothers for some reason. i think may be because bandu and i don't have the best relationship with david. but the only reason for that is because david's a bit annoying, lol."
ps!bandu: "mhm!! i've made some playlists for sem with slower, more calm music, and se always listens to it when se works in seir lab!! and sometimes se starts singing while se works, and i join in!! lostie should draw that... hehe <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

bambi: "he's a little shy when talking to me about his brothers for some reason. i think may be because bandu and i don't have the best relationship with david. but the only reason for that is because david's a bit annoying, lol."
ps!bandu: "mhm!! i've made some playlists for sem with slower, more calm music, and se always listens to it when se works in seir lab!! and sometimes se starts singing while se works, and i join in!! lostie should draw that... hehe <3"
:>

for everyone: what's for breakfast? did you get lots of water? ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

:>

for everyone: what's for breakfast? did you get lots of water? ^^
dave: "i think ex is making breakfast this morning. i had some water this morning, so don't worry!"
bambi: "yeah, they are. i also had water this mornin'. hey, ex! what's for breakfast?"
expunged: "cinnamon rolls!! bandu and i really like them so i'm making them!! who wants some cinnamon rolls? raise your hand!!!"
bandu, raising his hand: "me!!!"

*dave and bambi both gently raise their hands, smiling softly at expunged*

ps!dave, gently raising his hand: "i'd like one!"
ps!bambi, raising his hand: "same here! ambrose and i had water, i think ps!ex had coffee, and ps!bandu had milk."
ps!expunged: "..."
ps!bandu, excitedly raising zeir hand: "ME, ME!!!"

*ps!expunged sits there silently for a moment before shyly raising seir hand. se blushes and seir voice becomes a little hard to hear*

ps!expunged, shyly: "i... i-i'd like a few"
westtle
"orange."
Achromalia
only now do i realize i didnt eat,, here's me "nutrition-checking" the fam but not even paying attention to it anywhere else x'D

i gotta go but then i'll brb
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

only now do i realize i didnt eat,, here's me "nutrition-checking" the fam but not even paying attention to it anywhere else x'D

expunged: "ok!! make sure you eat and hydrate <3"
bandu: "hehehehe,,, cinnmon roll,,,"

*ps!bandu and ps!expunged both happily eat their cinnamon rolls together <3*

ps!bandu, with seir mouth full: "ps!expunged wanted to tell you guys something silly!"
ps!expunged: "so, someone once asked me 'do you have any pets?' and i said 'yes, i have a cat.' and they said 'aww, cute! is it a girl or a boy?' and i just went 'ze goes by ze/zem pronouns.' lol. i was basically like 'ps!bandu is feral so therefore ze is my cat.' HAHA--"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

ps!bandu, with seir mouth full: "ps!expunged wanted to tell you guys something silly!"
ps!expunged: "so, someone once asked me 'do you have any pets?' and i said 'yes, i have a cat.' and they said 'aww, cute! is it a girl or a boy?' and i just went 'ze goes by ze/zem pronouns.' lol. i was basically like 'ps!bandu is feral so therefore ze is my cat.' HAHA--"
imstead i fell asleep abd didnt eat ar all but now im too comfy and sleepy to pay attention to the humger;; eyes heavy now

msybe later....

me typimg when i cam narely . ely see

ibforgir to respind to the thingy... it was indeed dilly butvapso umdersrajdqgle maybe, funny too ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

imstead i fell asleep abd didnt eat ar all but now im too comfy and sleepy to pay attention to the humger;; eyes heavy now

msybe later....

me typimg when i cam narely . ely dee
expunged: "i see... honestly, i'm kinda the same way... just falling asleep as soon as i get comfy, then not realizing that i'm hungry then being too comfortable to go get a snack... haha, i guess we're kinda similar, huh?"
Rhythm32
Red
Green
Sky Blue
Teal
Turquoise
Orai
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Yellow
Yellow
lostsilver

Rhythm32 wrote:

Red
Green
Sky Blue
Teal
Turquoise
Orai
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Yellow
Yellow
you forgot purple, violet, and lime!!
Rhythm32

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Red
Green
Sky Blue
Teal
Turquoise
Orai
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Yellow
Yellow
Let's do this once again. And now.... For real.

Red
Dark Red
Crimson Red
Light Red / Pink
Blue
Light Blue
Sky Blue
Dark Blue
Crimson Blue
Orange
Crimson Orange
Purple
Crimson Purple
Pastel Pink
Pastel Red
Pastel
Purple

Uhh sorry I cannot.
lostsilver

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Red
Green
Sky Blue
Teal
Turquoise
Orai
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Yellow
Yellow

Red
Dark Red
Crimson Red
Light Red / Pink
Blue
Light Blue
Sky Blue
Dark Blue
Crimson Blue
Orange
Crimson Orange
Purple
Crimson Purple
Pastel Pink
Pastel Red
Pastel
Purple

Uhh sorry I cannot.
its okay!!

i actually wanna do the color names thing too, but with my character's colors...
but i don't think i have the patience to do that,,, :')
westtle
"pepper."
Rhythm32

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Red
Green
Sky Blue
Teal
Turquoise
Orai
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Yellow
Yellow

Red
Dark Red
Crimson Red
Light Red / Pink
Blue
Light Blue
Sky Blue
Dark Blue
Crimson Blue
Orange
Crimson Orange
Purple
Crimson Purple
Pastel Pink
Pastel Red
Pastel
Purple

Uhh sorry I cannot.
its okay!!

i actually wanna do the color names thing too, but with my character's colors...
No worries! ^^
lostsilver

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

Red
Green
Sky Blue
Teal
Turquoise
Orai
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Yellow
Yellow

Red
Dark Red
Crimson Red
Light Red / Pink
Blue
Light Blue
Sky Blue
Dark Blue
Crimson Blue
Orange
Crimson Orange
Purple
Crimson Purple
Pastel Pink
Pastel Red
Pastel
Purple

Uhh sorry I cannot.

its okay!!

No worries! ^^
<33
sametdze
one day left
westtle
"pastry."
Achromalia
overslept so much today

i varely feel alive but im definitely very alive and im doing lots of life things rn, im...
...just not totally paying attention rn

for dave: what's a prank *you've* tried on bambi to get a reaction?
for ps!expunged: hmmm,,,, maybe.... what about experiences where you're working in the lab and retreat to ps!bandu to cuddle for comfort and stress relief?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

overslept so much today

i varely feel alive but im definitely very alive and im doing lots of life things rn, im...
...just not totally paying attention rn

for dave: what's a prank *you've* tried on bambi to get a reaction?
for ps!expunged: hmmm,,,, maybe.... what about experiences where you're working in the lab and retreat to ps!bandu to cuddle for comfort and stress relief?
hey, you're okay!!
i've been busy too,,,

dave: "really the only one i've done recently is hiding in his closet and jumping out when he went to get clothes."
ps!expunged: "while i was working yesterday, ps!bandu noticed i was really stressed. i just couldn't contain my emotions at that point, so i just went up to zem and started crying. ze noticed this and cuddled me as tight as ze could without hurting me. it was really nice..."
Achromalia
ow.... hurts

enjoying some things tho

for everyone: topic check?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

ow.... hurts

enjoying some things tho

for everyone: topic check?
dave: "give me something silly about bandu's origin form, please."
bambi: "gimme somethin' cuddly about expunged's origin form."
expunged: "gimme something cozy abt mr. cornwall <3"
bandu: "give me somethin playful abt dave!!!"

ps!dave: "cresswell and i are done for now, we have to run to the store."
ps!bambi: "yeah. we'll tell ya'll when we get back."
ps!expunged: "give me something random about ps!bandu."
ps!bandu: "gimme something playful about ps!expunged <33"
Achromalia
no questions ready yet,, but

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

no questions ready yet,, but

PUPPY KITTY AND DEER!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

so many pretty images and little joys

for everyone: hiii, how was dinner? ^^ are you feeling ok? maybe walk a little bit if youve been sitting for a long time?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

so many pretty images and little joys

for everyone: hiii, how was dinner? ^^ are you feeling ok? maybe walk a little bit if youve been sitting for a long time?
dave: "it was good! we went out for dinner tonight. i'm feeling great, by the way!"
bambi: "mhm. we all had soda. i'm feeling pretty good."
expunged: "i feel good, just a tiny bit eepy"
bandu: "i feel like i'm on a sugarhigh and i am not going to come back down for a while--"

*ambrose and cresswell are still at the store... it seems they had alot of shopping to do*

ps!expunged: "ps!bandu and i went with the haywalls and the ashbluffs, so don't worry about us. i'm feeling... decent, i suppose? at least i don't have a massive headache right now, so i guess that's a plus. oh, mr. haywood and mr. cornwall let ps!bandu and i take a walk before we went home too. definitely helped me feel less stiff, haha."
ps!bandu: "i'm just a little eepy but other than that i feel good!!"
westtle
"roll cake."
Achromalia
awake again..... dreams were interesting but udj uf u remember anything clrealy
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

awake again.....
hiii!! <3
i will be going to sleep soon, but you can still ask the questions whenever you're ready!!

here's the topic check too, just incase!!

ashwood-cornbluff/ambwell-bandello topic check wrote:

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

awake again.....
hiii!! <3
i will be going to sleep soon, but you can still ask the questions whenever you're ready!!

ty,,, ok here yall go i think i got something!

for expunged: are there any things about bambi's voice that make you feel really comfy? does he read stories or anything to you in a way you like?
for bandu: does dave like to do any improv roleplay stories with you where he acts out something silly and you play along with it how you like, and vice versa?

qna queue:

westtle
"orange juice."
Achromalia
and then... something, i do something...
westtle
"apple juice."
Achromalia
totally lost
sametdze
just wanna see my name on the leaderboard again
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

just wanna see my name on the leaderboard again
i would hope so.... it should work, its already a new month so your score will be positive im sure ^^ as long as you keep visiting it will be fine

im just anxious to see what the scores will actually be.... what score did i get on the 12th? i fear it'll be a super ugly number and idk if i can tolerate that
westtle
"pretzel."
NicNock
sine
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

aint noway samet and chromatic just changed their pfp, we truly living in a new era

me when NicNock stole my points:

Achromalia
owww

waking up, so much pressure in my eyes, had some incredibly physically/psychologically overwhelming dreams
reffty_gag
westtle
"red beans."
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! also NEW ACHRO PFP NEW ACHRO PFP <333
THE BIRB IS WONDERFULLL
heh,, i should change my pfp soon too!! just gotta find one i really like,, or,,, MAYBE EVEN MAKE MY OWN!!!!

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

awake again.....
hiii!! <3

ty,,, ok here yall go i think i got something!

for expunged: are there any things about bambi's voice that make you feel really comfy? does he read stories or anything to you in a way you like?
for bandu: does dave like to do any improv roleplay stories with you where he acts out something silly and you play along with it how you like, and vice versa?

qna queue:

expunged: "hmmm... well, he likes to talk to me in a more quiet tone, and i really like that,, i really like when he reads stories and sings in that quiet tone,, hehe,, <3"
bandu: "yeah, actually!! i've been making a story for a lil game in my head, and dave likes to roleplay it with me sometimes!! i told him abt the game and he was like 'hm! interesting,,, lemme just roleplay this with you bc it'll make you and me smile <3' heheh <33"
Achromalia
cant wake up

also still having super intense dreams

sleepu
Rhythm32
Forums 🌟
westtle
"celery."
lostsilver
i decided to switch back to amazon music bc spotify's being annoying again
meh, atleast there are no ads now!!
westtle
"sea water."
Rhythm32
I love Daft Punk.
Achromalia
how am i managing to sleep so much so suddenly...? ive had like... 4 different times by now

several dreams, most of them are bizarre or overwhelming or cruel

in one of the ones i had maybe a few hours ago, a parent was thrown off a bike and tumbled into people of smth and i ran across intersections to jold their hands and keep them awake until the emt response arrives

another dream ended with the loudest imaginable whistling of children as we looked on at someone who abandoned us, which happened after an entirely unrelated part where this unexplainable slow death was abt tojappen to everyone

like, everyone was drowning/suffocating in their own heads but there was no water, just air-- do people are slowly dping but they dont know why, and im in a different mittor-image reality ehere you can See The Water and its all the way to the ceiling, and it turns out im drowning too, and i almost pass out but im carried by friends i dont recognize

idk

edit: waking up Again,, maybe now ill be ok?? urgh
westtle
"lime."
lostsilver
NEW PFP!!!!
full image <3
he is the sand guardian, the guardian of the sand...
poseidon quivers before him >:)
Achromalia
new pfp <3 guardian of the sand...

for everyone: food and water?
Rhythm32
I feel 🥱
Achromalia
still a little lost... i kinda want to go back to dreaming forever and just timeskip this entire life but

idk, i have things im interested in and i have to be awake for that, so ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

new pfp <3 guardian of the sand...

for everyone: food and water?
bandu is so silly hehehe,,,,

dave: "we had lunch about two hours ago. we had pasta, hehe. <3"
bambi: "dave and i had tea, ex and bandu had lemonade."
expunged: "mhm! :>"
bandu: "i'm making a mini pizza right now cuz i'm still hungry blergh"

ps!dave: "we had tacos for lunch."
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had soda, ps!expunged had water and... well, i'm not sure if ps!bandu drank anything yet."
ps!expunged: "surprisingly, ps!bandu didn't eat lunch today."
ps!bandu: "yeah,, i felt a bit nauseous tho... rrgh,, why does my body hate me todayy,,, ;-;"
Achromalia
for ps!expunged: silliest comment ps!bandu made while watching something with you?
for ps!bandu: what's a moment you've caught of ps!ex being excitably competitive?

qna queue:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!expunged: silliest comment ps!bandu made while watching something with you?
for ps!bandu: what's a moment you've caught of ps!ex being excitably competitive?

qna queue:
ps!expunged: "i don't really remember many of the goofy comments ze has made, but i know at one point ze said 'do you think i could climb you like a tree when you're in your origin form?' and i was like 'uh... maybe?' lol."
ps!bandu: "se was playing smash bros with ps!tristan that one point, and se was so happily competitive about it!!! it was honestly really adorable seeing sem so happy <33"
westtle
"cherry."
sametdze
this is it, gg guys
Rhythm32
Origami
Achromalia
i dont know whether to take a break or...

...also ow, ive neglected a lot today