doofenshmirtz
Tad Fibonacci

Westonini wrote:

doofenshmirtz
Evil in-corporateeeeeeeeeeeed
Westonini
classic
Achromalia
staying up at night when you've got school in 5 hours -- how classic.
vinnicci
a
Achromalia
b
Westonini
b again
vinnicci
wow i always settle on top 5, i'm lucky 5 guy
TheLegendaryHD

lmao, why would they have to try hard about this
its not that important thing
Plini
yo
Journal
Hmm
Westonini
Achromalia
getting tips on interviews for jobs in advocacy period...
Ashton
ok
Journal
Ko
Achromalia
good enough.
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

b again

Smoke Xbox and split A. Three up cat and two out long. I'll flash site from cat then start pushing up long. Someone sit long once we get site control.
Achromalia
sounds strategic.
Topic Starter
abraker
penguin a duck and we'll hear how it cooks
Journal
e-e
Achromalia
;w;
Journal
FEELS SO GOOD TO BE OUTSIDE HELL YEA
Plini
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical.
Achromalia
home.
Plini
When i entered this forum 2-3 months ago i thought it was gonna be full of toxic people making fun of others, like almost every shitpost page i see in Facebook or Instagram.

I was wrong. You guys are amazing, a lot of time has passed since i could talk to so well-behaved people on internet.

I wanted to make a thread to say this, but i didn't want to make it a big of a deal so here it is. Keep being the way you are please. ♥

Also, maybe you could say that im just lurking in the forums. But i can assure you that im constantly refreshing the page throughout the day to see new posts and to get these pointos™. I just dont post too much cuz' im not that confident in my english skills and i waste A LOT of time making a post just checking if it's understandable up to a point.
The English education system sucks here in Chile.

So... uh, that's it. Keep on scrolling my fellas.
Journal

Plini wrote:

When i entered this forum 2-3 months ago i thought it was gonna be full of toxic people making fun of others, like almost every shitpost page i see in Facebook or Instagram.

I was wrong. You guys are amazing, a lot of time has passed since i could talk to so well-behaved people on internet.

I wanted to make a thread to say this, but i didn't want to make it a big of a deal so here it is. Keep being the way you are please. ♥

Also, maybe you could say that im just lurking in the forums. But i can assure you that im constantly refreshing the page throughout the day to see new posts and to get these pointos™. I just dont post too much cuz' im not that confident in my english skills and i waste A LOT of time making a post just checking if it's understandable up to a point.

*wipes tears*

I..I..I..that...that...was amazing.

I'm at a loss for words.

*Sniffs*
*grabs tissues*

Alright, jokes aside, I didn't expect much out of OT initially. I just lurked when the 4th gen were extremely rampant in the TOTUAY thread. But you're pretty enjoyable to be around.
Achromalia
heh. guess we've got our next member of the "i'm kinda addicted to you guys" club.

i came out of boredom a couple years ago, and lots of shit had been going on with life. i kinda hated everything. i was tired of living, tired of trying, and tired of having been so tired in the first place. i was strangely inclined to slowly reach out and express myself more, opening up from the mess of a person i had been, to maturing a bit further and adopting a nicer attitude over the years, hugely thanks to the people i've met both in person and online, though primarily, i've had most of my great memories here online, a lot of that has been shared over here as i stuck around FG.

FG was my main place to hang out and numb my mind a little, to express my thoughts and such. i enjoyed thought-provoking discussions and made friendships with others who felt i was worth being around. i slowly eased into OT and I've grown to like it now.

and somehow over some course of events, i became the damn president of OT. i frankly don't even know what i'm doing but uhhhh

it's great so far, i suppose.

but yeah. had met lots of cool people here.

the list'll be too long so... yeah. put simply, i've pretty much enjoyed being in everyone's presence. i get to learn new perspectives on things and get to know others better. i've grown to develop a slightly more empathetic attitude as opposed to by default apathy.

though i dont think i'll ever distance myself from apathy, i don't think i need to. as long as i can understand others well enough, and see why we are as we are, then... well, things should be fine from there on.

anyways, to wrap it up, you're all pretty great. though we've all got our own shit to put up with, it's cool that we've all cared enough for each other to form some cool bonds over time, and that we've become such a strangely nice community of sorts despite that. feels like there's always something good to look forward to when looking at these forums.
Penguin

Plini wrote:

shut up you nerd
/s

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Westonini

Penguin wrote:

Westonini wrote:

b again

Smoke Xbox and split A. Three up cat and two out long. I'll flash site from cat then start pushing up long. Someone sit long once we get site control.

i'll flash out long and awp, watch for the nade stack long doors like they do every round. we'll push up together with you guys on cat.

also owo things are getting so lovey dovey over here
Achromalia
welp. enjoying the evening so far.
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Westonini wrote:

b again
i'll flash out long and awp, watch for the nade stack long doors like they do every round. we'll push up together with you guys on cat.

also owo things are getting so lovey dovey over here
have your teammate flash you long so you have better timing, he can trade you if they both push and kill you.
Achromalia
sounds extra strategic ;w;
TheLegendaryHD
Westonini
Aiseca
What happened here lol
levesterz
You get a point
You get a point
You get a point
You get a point
Plini