forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
Haven't cut my hair in year, maybe a little more.
Achromalia
1852pm
samX500
that's very late
Achromalia
9999pm
johnmedina999
Last week's mix was pretty whack imo, but this week is boppin'! Hour 2 is usually better than hour 1, let's see how it fares.
pentaqola
fuck... i feel like i am dying in a weird way...

just want to faint..
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

fuck... i feel like i am dying in a weird way...

just want to faint..

although i question whether this concerns physical health, mental health, or both, please take care of yourself.

if somethin' just isn't right with your body, you need to get that diagnosed. it's important to ensure that you get the care that you need.

if you're feeling overworked and fatigued with stress and headaches, though, there may be more that needs to be done. perhaps it's what you do, or rather, how you're doing it.

i hope this subsides.

- - -

i think i'm able to confirm at least two songs that will be saved for my debut album.

this looks very promising. i love this second track already.
samX500
tired
ColdTooth
yo for me? thx!
Nuuskamuikkunen
Hello
samX500
henlo
Achromalia
losing interest in this. i think that's a good sign.
samX500
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
pentaqola
._.&_!&#?.
samX500
Who shall be the next OT president
Nuuskamuikkunen

samX500 wrote:

Who shall be the next OT president

samX500
I should be going to sleep
pentaqola
gheh
Topic Starter
abraker
I started fine but now Im getting mere minutes >;[
pentaqola
oof
Westonini
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2nd semester of senior year is when ur supposed to not give a shit about schoolwork, but there is me here still trying my best to get good grades. Wtf is wrong with me
pentaqola

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

there is me here still trying my best to get good grades.

man that is a mood
samX500
gotta go to work
Nuuskamuikkunen
Feels nice.
ColdTooth
if you multi-post you will loose 100 points
ColdTooth
I'd like to loose 100 points
Achromalia
qahev
pentaqola
i hope i don't fuck up

a

damn...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
F
samX500
When I was burning my wok today at job the oil I used took fire. I had to leave it for 5 to 10 minutes before it went out.
Nuuskamuikkunen
WHY DOES THE DAY LAST JUST 24 HOURS?! >_<
Achromalia
because the earth has a full rotation as it slowly orbits our local star after a certain degree of time that we've quantified as 24 "hours".
pentaqola
po
Westonini
bo
Achromalia
made my first comic.
pentaqola
:O
samX500
haifa;fnasd;oghasklgasodgnnasd;vnasghadkfnasdughasdk;fgnasdfughasdf;lgnasdfuhasdfgl;kasngu
Nuuskamuikkunen

samX500 wrote:

haifa;fnasd;oghasklgasodgnnasd;vnasghadkfnasdughasdk;fgnasdfughasdf;lgnasdfuhasdfgl;kasngu

I read the word "gas" in there.
clayton
I think this is the best I've done and it's still only 2 hours. rip me
show more