forum

Bad Apple Ranking Chart!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
We decided to dedicate this chart to the greatest song and video ever created, Bad Apple!!. You can find the awesome chart here

Now, as this is a chart of epic proportions, we needed to make our prize a little better this time! The winners will receive a Lily White poster and a hand drawn picture of Reimu. (A printer is required to receive these prizes)

Look forward to our next charts, the Renai Circulation and Irony charts!
-----
I love this.
Sync
happy april fools'~

this is the best chart ever
Azure_Kite
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
Soaprman
Basically the only good songs on osu! right here. Glad to see someone still has taste.
Luna
:D
Mismagius
AWESOME!!
Low
It's finally nice to see some touhou on osu! :roll:
Tsukasa
And I see that the Chiptune version is on the ranking as well
Backfire

Soaprman wrote:

Basically the only good songs on osu! right here. Glad to see someone still has taste.
abalee
That makes it round and round in my head >_>
mekadon_old
BEST CHART OF THE CENTURY
Backfire
I forgive you for the shitty site mod stuff. This is actually pretty funny. gg osu!. gg.
Deif
It is the best chart ever, indeed!
Makar
Nooooooo my horrible map orz
Note L
cooooolll....
riffy
yay~ Bad Apple :3
bwross
I'm liking this new ranking chart organization system. I just type the name of the chart at the selection screen, "Bad Apple", and there's the chart! The new system still has a few kinks though, a few items that weren't officially on the chart got into the list, and Bad MagiApple was missed. But those are little things that can be fixed... because this is so much better that trying to organize three separate lists for each chart, which just makes me not want to bother to look at them at all.
senaya

Cyclone wrote:

Look forward to our next charts, the Renai Circulation and Irony charts!
I can suggest Chouho's Kawaru Mirai too. It's not yet there but I hope there will be more ranked maps of that song in the future.
[Sean]
Evil. Nothing but Evil
show more