Sharkey & Arkitech - Quadraphinix [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xay
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Donnerstag, 23. August 2018 at 20:29:01

Artist: Sharkey & Arkitech
Title: Quadraphinix
Tags: stepmania etterna xayphon nuclear blast js awesome bomb files 3 jumpstream handstream hs
BPM: 180,26
Filesize: 17965kb
Play Time: 02:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Challenge - 4Key (4,73 stars, 2398 notes)
  2. Challenge 1.1x - 4Key (5,16 stars, 2398 notes)
  3. Challenge 1.2x - 4Key (5,57 stars, 2398 notes)
  4. Challenge 1.3x - 4Key (5,97 stars, 2398 notes)
  5. Challenge 1.4x - 4Key (6,38 stars, 2398 notes)
  6. Challenge 1.5x - 4Key (6,79 stars, 2398 notes)

Download: Sharkey & Arkitech - Quadraphinix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I had personally requested other Quadraphinix versions uploaded on this site to be taken down because they weren't allowed to be Loved, reason being that they uploaded (stole) my chart. Here it is uploaded with me as the creator. Please don't take it the wrong way, it is because of those that uploaded this map to osu that this map became so popular in the first place.

This was actually one of my first JS charts ever! It was made in March/April 2011 for IcyWorld's Nuclear Blast 3 Stepmania pack when I helped making it, along with MetzgerSM (who hasn't been seen anywhere around VSRGs since 2013). IcyWorld gave this song to me, since I was looking for good songs to chart for his pack, so there you go. It's very nostalgic thinking about it, we had so much fun making the pack and playtesting it together in Stepmania Online.

I quit VSRGs in like 2013, came back 3 years later, and I didn't expect to have Quadraphinix be known this well among the community. I'm both thankful and worried that this map was part of the JS trend that pretty much defined the 4k meta for years to come; even on more platforms than just Stepmania.

NOTE: The song name is correct, it IS called Quadraphinix. The BG is wrong. But we didn't care back then because everybody used 100% background dim anyways.

23/08/2018: Fixed BPM issues

BG Credit: MetzgerSM