forum

Is there any Lv.102 player in Osu!??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unflagging
:) um. I just curious about the rankings.

Most of awesome players like: Cookiezi , Whitewolf, Uan... they have got lots of total scores already. But none of them can up to Lv.102. Is the scores computation method different with Lv.100 to 101?

It ll be nice that If someone could tell me the formula about the rankings and total Scores. ^^(Mr.Curiosity) 8-)
Mismagius
Yep, it's a bit different. The goal is higher every level, not sure the exact formula though. By the way, you can check who's closer to 102 here: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking/?m=0&s=2&r=&q=&f=
those
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking/?m=0&s=2&r=&q=&f=

Uan's at 8% of Level 101. Level 99 is about 18 billion, Level 100 at around 27 billion, and Level 101 is about 127 billion.
Yuzeyun

those wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking/?m=0&s=2&r=&q=&f=

Uan's at 8% of Level 101. Level 99 is about 18 billion, Level 100 at around 27 billion, and Level 101 is about 127 billion.
level 102 is at around 2000 billion :v
Ekoro
211 billons , hum?
it mean that 8% = ~84 billons
and if we multiplicate it...

bingo , 1050 billons.
Laharl

_LRJ_ wrote:

bingo , 1050 billons.
Someone has still a lot of work to do.
Waryas
it's probably exponential
Someone has still a lot of work to do.
He's young still didn't do stat at school probably
silmarilen
the % in the bar actually isnt accurate, im at 22.6bil score but im only 8% on the way to lvl.
Laharl

silmarilen wrote:

the % in the bar actually isnt accurate, im at 22.6bil score but im only 8% on the way to lvl.
I do not know it really, but....I guess you have to add a zero to your 8. That should do it.

And it happens only from 99 to 100 I think.
lolcubes

Kael wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

I do not know it really, but....I guess you have to add a zero to your 8. That should do it.

And it happens only from 99 to 100 I think.
From lvl 93 onward I gained a level when I reached about 45% into the level. I believe I'm close to 98 now, but I don't really play alot.
Not that I care though, level is meaningless. :p
Anzo
Level 95... leveled up to 96 when the bar (ingame) reached ~2/3 of it... huh?

I think it's only accurate on lower levels...
Cygnus
1,052,892,618,150. That's my Calculations based on Uan and nVidi4x's Scores. I guess LRJ is right.
Tom69_old
The level bar gets more inaccurate the higher your level gets. I remember that @ about 5 to 10% I leveled up from 97 to 98 and @ even lower percentages from level 98 to 99 and 99 to 100. I suppose someone might reach level 102 soon.
Cygnus
That'll b Uan I guess or Cookiezi.
-Athena-
^ nope both 101, it's gonna take awhile for 102
XK2238

_LRJ_ wrote:

bingo , 1050 billons.
This. I counted for a while and got the same above result. Around 1.175 (decimal) trillion to get up. Ftw! (y)
nVidi4x
if you want to be 100 it will take you a lot of time, but from 100 to 101 will take you MORE!... you just have to play 2 years o.o, so imagine how much time to be 102!!
thelewa

nVidi4x wrote:

if you want to be 100 it will take you a lot of time, but from 100 to 101 will take you MORE!... you just have to play 2 years o.o, so imagine how much time to be 102!!
It took me 1 year to get to lvl 101! I'm special!
Sync
wait, only 1 year? wtf

I'm not even 99 yet and 1 year is coming pretty close

;_;
Mara
I've been here for 2½ years and I am level 94.

Beat that.
show more