How to stream faster in 1 day

posted
Total Posts
82
Topic Starter
higurush
I made a video for those people who are bad at streams. Note that I am still not a pro at streams, but with these techniques I could stream 1,5-2x faster within a very short time.

[HD] Osu! Stream techniques for dummies. ( Tutorial )




:!:Please do not flame here. Some people would treasure this video. :!:
kriers
worry about accuracy before speed .-.
Salvage
Sadly i almost allways miss with my tablet and not the kb, pretty stupid on certain spacings :(
gat1toneku
i still don't really get it ==
so which technique should i use to stream fast?
Kuria
click more, stream more.
very simple conclusion yet not all the people really take an attention about it :/
Mismagius
speed > accuracy


that's what I learned with tapping
Liut

gat1toneku wrote:

i still don't really get it ==
so which technique should i use to stream fast?
you should stream fast with your own "more comfortable" position .
Other then that it's just natural preposition and a bit of practice
Royboyvdm
That hitting 2 buttons on the same time seems a bit unaccurated, not like if im streaming im even trying to pay attention to the rithme or timing, just trying to combo it and not fail the map XD
Topic Starter
higurush

kriers wrote:

worry about accuracy before speed .-.
This topic is not about accuracy, but streamspeed : )
The accuracy is everyone's own problem. They should practice more and more.
CXu

kriers wrote:

worry about accuracy before speed .-.
those

higurush wrote:

kriers wrote:

worry about accuracy before speed .-.
This topic is not about accuracy, but streamspeed : )
The accuracy is everyone's own problem. They should practice more and more.
worry about accuracy before speed .-.
The stream speed is everyone's own problem. They should practice more and more.
Liut
so what ? op didn't say "stream speed it's everything!!1111!!!"
higurush putted efforts to help someone .
kriers
if you wanna get good: find a comfortable streaming technique -> master lower bpm like 120-140 bpm (mastery = 98-100% accuracy on od8) -> use this technique on higher bpm and sync your fingers to all kinds of paces
Topic Starter
higurush

those wrote:

worry about accuracy before speed .-.
The stream speed is everyone's own problem. They should practice more and more.
Let's presume that the one, who needs help is accurate and can do jumps too etc, but only lack the streamspeed. : )


Liutprando wrote:

so what ? op didn't say "stream speed it's everything!!1111!!!"
higurush putted efforts to help someone .
Yup, stream speed is not everything. That's why I made the video. I am one of those speedjumpers who lacked the streamspeed before and I developed my own technique to be able to do any kind of stream, but at least have no miss on them.


higurush wrote:

:!:Please do not flame here. Some people would treasure this video. :!:
YodaSnipe
OMG that acc is so horrible. People should really not listen to this dude, won't help you at all. If you wanna get better at streaming do exactly like kriers said, that's pretty much what I do and any stream that I can keep up with is probably going to be 98-100% acc.
Mesita
shouldn't a rythm game be more about accuracy?
Well, i hope this tutorial helps someone in the future, but in my experience, if you wanna get faster fingers then you have to start playing faster songs all day untill you get them.
Salvage
Yep, accuracy > speed all the way, everyone should understand this first before wanting to be cookiezi.
silmarilen
this topic isnt about accuracy, its about speed.
if you think this video is crap because you get a low accuracy go make your own topic about streaming high speed with good accuracy, this is about just streaming high speed and not caring about accuracy.
Drafura

silmarilen wrote:

this topic isnt about accuracy, its about speed.
if you think this video is crap because you get a low accuracy go make your own topic about streaming high speed with good accuracy, this is about just streaming high speed and not caring about accuracy.
Maybe people think this is not the good way to become an accurate streamer. I mean, it's ok for speed but who really want to have only speed ? The next step should be accuarcy + speed and starting with this training may not be right for the final objective...
aRtii-
just play everyday
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply