forum

How to you determine what color a hitcircle will be once combo color is applied?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-AWK-
I want to make a hit circle that is similar to the one in Gradient Spam Twilight, however, the colors I want are not as similar as the 2 used in the gradient on the Gradient Spam Twilight hit circle. Gradient spam uses blue and purple, but I want to do turquoise and reddish-pink (More specifically, 255, 51, 92; and 0, 255, 214.). I'm using the former as the combo color and I want the hit circle to be a gradient of the two. How would I go about determining what color I should make the end of the gradient I want to be turquoise?

Gradient Spam Twilight: https://puu.sh/yoIbe/dbda9ba0f0.osk
Gradient Spam Twilight Hit circle:
Naphe
Thie hit circle itself is colored, i dont know how youll find it ou, but you may need to experiment.

But my best bet would be to make one from scratch and clipping mask a gradient color on top of it. since mixing colors will take a little bit longer than making one.
RockRoller
The HC is in mulitplicative colouring mode. You just need to find out a way to colour in mulitplicative mode in your editing programm.
Topic Starter
-AWK-

-Youko wrote:

Thie hit circle itself is colored, i dont know how youll find it ou, but you may need to experiment.

But my best bet would be to make one from scratch and clipping mask a gradient color on top of it. since mixing colors will take a little bit longer than making one.

I have been experimenting, but I was too stupid to think of using a clipping mask, that'll make the experimentation a million times quicker. Thanks!
show more