forum

Guitar Freaks MOD

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
peppy did a taiko mod, so why not?
Gens
I don't think so.

I'm a Fan of GF, And I don't think it would fit. I mean, how? HOW?
And the beats will sound like Normal Beats, so...

You have already DTXMania.
Starrodkirby86
I'm against this suggestion. Taiko doesn't have any simulators, or any ones I know of that are famous, while GuitarFreaks does. Not only that, as mentioned before, Taiko uses multiple sound effects but GuitarFreaks, and well enough all the other Bemani games (Except beatmania and stuff) don't have sound effect usage.

It would be cool by a bit, but there aren't any guitar songs anyway from Osu! that will go well with a GF mod...:/
Zerostarry
How about we request a mod for every Rhythm game ever made?
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Alexander Rybak - Fairytale (Mianki) [Aqua92 is a Fairytale].osu
LuigiHann
peppy can you make a mod based on this game
ThePassingShadow
...No no no.

Especially coming from a member who is level zero.
peppy

LuigiHann wrote:

peppy can you make a mod based on this game
This is planned, as we discussed.
James
only thing left is "Typing of the osu!" which would be rejected anyways~
Maverick_old
typing of the dead was allways fun thou <3
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
I still think a Guitar Hero mod would be fun. (Guitar Hero == Guitar Freaks +2 to frets, right?)

Yeah, sure, there's Frets on Fire, but I don't want to spend 400 hours charting songs so I actually have a collection of intelligently mapped stuff because there's no organization to FoF. While the design of the mod would be more involving than Taiko's was (post-code-restructure, of course) after Catch the Beat a good chunk of the back-end is arguably done.

Eh, maybe one of these days when peppy's to-do list thins about a bit and his "Bribe me to make your damn mode" fund is in full-swing, maaaaaybe~
James
guitar hero/freak mod can be done by having three to five columns on your screen and it would be basically fruits mode~
but pressing buttons
Loginer

Maverick wrote:

typing of the dead was allways fun thou <3
Damn you for making me play an educational game and like it. ;_;
Kasada

James wrote:

guitar hero/freak mod can be done by having three to five columns on your screen and it would be basically fruits mode~
but pressing buttons
Heck, with this kind of setup, we could go for something completely original, Tenor Drum mode! <3
LuigiHann
adamskii_uk
IMO, I think it would be better to do a Daigasso! Band Brothers style game mode. We already have access to countless of DDR/Beatmania/Guitar Hero clones, but AFAIK, there are no DBB simulators out there.
Echo
Nor is there a need, what with built in dbb editor, hacked dbb roms, dbb downloads and programs to insert them into save files, etc.

btw karaoke mode is awesome
adamskii_uk
James