posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Satou Kazuma01
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 08 Juli 2018 at 11:36:44

Artist: Tachin1994
Title: Patrick Zone
Source: Spongebob Squarepants
Tags: Youtube Red ZONE Nico Nico Douga Calling Bikini Bottom Is This The Krusty Krabs Tatsh & Naoki
BPM: 165
Filesize: 11824kb
Play Time: 01:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. NO!!!, THIS IS PATRICK!!! (6,31 stars, 480 notes)
  2. Normal (1,98 stars, 162 notes)
Download: Tachin1994 - Patrick Zone
Download: Tachin1994 - Patrick Zone (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 6th Beatmaps :

Easy by ???
Normal by me
Hard by ???
Insane by ???
NO!!!, THIS IS PATRICK!!!! (Expert) by me

I Want to The Phone Caller ???

* Phone Caller: "Is this the Krusty Krab?"
* Patrick: "No this is Patrick."
* Phone Caller 2: "Is this the Krusty Krab?"
* Patrick: "No, this is Patrick!"
* Phone Caller 3: "Is this the Krusty Krab?"
* Patrick: "NO! THIS IS PATRICK! I'm not a Krusty Krab!"
* SpongeBob: "Uhh.... Patrick that's the name of the restaurant."
* Patrick: "Huh?, FISHPASTE!"
~ Big Pink Loser.

Patrick Star is SpongeBob's best friend as well as one of his neighbors. He is a naive and overweight pink sea star. Patrick is quite overweight due to his laziness as well as his enjoyment of eating ice cream, Krabby Patties, Triple Gooberberry Sunrises, Krusty Combos, and many other kinds of junk food and inedible sources.
Rock-a-Bye Bivalve 74

SpongeBob finds out that Patrick's job is fake in the episode "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve."

He lives under a brown rock in the underwater city of Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob and Squidward are his neighbors. Both Patrick and SpongeBob bother Squidward, though they do not like to do it and they do it unknowingly and have good intentions.

Patrick also has an older sister named Sam Star. Her first mentioning is in "Something Smells," but in that episode, he claims he doesn't have a sister. She makes her debut in "Big Sister Sam."

He has the third most appearances in the series, behind Squidward, and then SpongeBob, who appears in all of the episodes except "The Algae's Always Greener," in which his dimensional counterpart appears.

Thx :v.