forum

Warming up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Big Yikes
Hi there :)
I have a problem, I seem to take ages to warm up (2/3hours or so), does that happen to any of you too? Can you give me any tips to warm up faster? Any beatmaps that would help me?
All help is appreciated :D
Thanks.
silmarilen
just play songs that are too hard for you, then go back to songs that are more in your league and they should feel easier.
Topic Starter
Big Yikes
silmarilen
i also cant stream 190+ BPM, but that has nothing to do with warming up, maybe you just arent fast enough. play more faster songs with medium/long streams and keep practicing.

untill a couple of weeks ago i had trouble with doing streams of 10 notes on 165 bpm, now i can do 15+ notes on 180 bpm if im warmed up.
just keep practicing.
gat1toneku
help i'm stuck at 190-200 bpm for longer streams
and i've been stuck at this speed for like a year

anyway my tips for warming up is don't play crazy insanes immediately, just play hards or hard+dt first
Frizz
Play loadsa jumpy maps for me. But then it's just a personal preferences.
Vmx
Stream maps on taiko with relax and don't stop even if it hurts, then wait 3-5 mins and your stream speed will be at the maximum. That's what I do.
MMzz
play easy songs, like tv size maps for awhile. Then move on, it's what I do.
Topic Starter
Big Yikes
kriers
This looks like another thread like this one: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62238&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=warming+up&start=0
Check it out
A8mew
Double Time->Random Map. Almost guaranteed to fail it but it helps.
lolcubes
Best warmup maps for me are those with long spinners and fast pacing with big spacing.
Augoeides anyone?
kriers

lolcubes wrote:

Best warmup maps for me are those with long spinners and fast pacing with big spacing.
Augoeides anyone?
Win map.

Personally I prefer streaming low bpm until I'm warm and then gradually increase the bpm
CXu
Best method of warm-up: Play.
Topic Starter
Big Yikes
M i l o t i c
i have the same problem before, but sin i play osu at less 1 hour a day, it only take 30min to warm up now.

and your Signature...
look like you hate cococococo
How
My accuracy goes down when I play more and more.
So for me, I need to play the very first to get the best score :P
M i l o t i c

[Cooper] wrote:

My accuracy goes down when I play more and more.
So for me, I need to play the very first to get the best score :P
May be you just need a rest after playing for a period of time.
F m L_old
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/44470
this map
no stopping at all