这个好>_>
Frostmourne
Nice !!
Touche
Ranked!? Are you kidding :|
Rizumu Tenshi

T o u c h e wrote:

Ranked!? Are you kidding :|
No he's not. The map is rankable already so why not?

And 7odoa congrats for the rank! :)
/me tries to go to the top 40 before the NoFail records get out of the top 50
Buccakazu
Good :)
-Neipezi
why not Appoverd??
MillhioreF
at least rainbow dash is playable
rickyboi
I really liked the Difficult diff.

congrats!
Card N'FoRcE
Fun fact:

[quote="Ranking Criteria":b44b3]All uninherited sections must be on the downbeat of the measure. A downbeat is the first beat of a measure, and while this may not affect gameplay, it will affect the main menu pulsing. Therefore, any and all uninherited sections (including metronome changes such as 2/4 and 3/4 measures) must be correct. Please see this thread for more information on downbeats.86. Offset: 94,000ms BPM: 135.00

This section obviously doesn't follow this non-sensical rule because the music starts this BPM in the upbeat.

I wonder how many other rules are so blatantly stupid that need to be debunked every time.
rrtyui
yea!
Kurokotei
omg ranked
DarknessAngel
終於

祝賀

\:D/
RikiH_
WTF AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I like it a lot, gratz xD
Mismagius
This is good.
Garven

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Fun fact:

[quote="Ranking Criteria":8f7c6]All uninherited sections must be on the downbeat of the measure. A downbeat is the first beat of a measure, and while this may not affect gameplay, it will affect the main menu pulsing. Therefore, any and all uninherited sections (including metronome changes such as 2/4 and 3/4 measures) must be correct. Please see this thread for more information on downbeats.
86. Offset: 94,000ms BPM: 135.00

This section obviously doesn't follow this non-sensical rule because the music starts this BPM in the upbeat.

I wonder how many other rules are so blatantly stupid that need to be debunked every time.Apply common sense and we don't have to care so much. If it's feasible to line up the downbeat, then cool. If you're going to have to jump throw hoops just to stick to this, then functionality trumps.
Card N'FoRcE

Garven wrote:

Apply common sense and we don't have to care so much.
Apply common sense and you'll agree that current ranking criteria are stupid. Which is funny because the current ranking criteria were made because "people don't seem to have common sense" (cit.).
And i would kinda like an explanation of the "we don't have to care so much".

Garven wrote:

then functionality trumps.
Functionality trumps already because some people make rules then decide to follow them only when it's convenient. That goes against the very concept of "rule" (which i remind you, is described as "may NOT be broken under ANY circumstance" in the wiki), so why would you make a rule if you know there will be some cases in which it's not possible to follow it?

Before some people go against me saying that i want the map unranked, that's not the case: I'm just pointing out how rules are broken.

EDIT:
@Loctav: I'd reply to you as well but i don't want to continue filling this thread so i won't.
@mapper: sorry for derailing the discussion.
Loctav
Open a thread about the stupid rule in Ranking Criteria Discussion Board and bring this map as example along. This beatmap thread is not the right place to discuss or doubt this rule in general.
Lan wings
挖``終於rank了
bendiegod_old
nice map :D :) :) :) :)
Nazo_old
I could have sworn I made a taiko map of this before. (but like, it's >REALLY< hard. harder than the submitted one!)

of course I never knew this was on the BSS so yeah
Touche

Nazo wrote:

I could have sworn I made a taiko map of this before. (but like, it's >REALLY< hard. harder than the submitted one!)

of course I never knew this was on the BSS so yeah
Pluto isn't hard, it's only memory :3

Passed with FL:

Passed with FC:

Aurele
tushepls.

Anyways, congratulation on ranking this. All these slowdowns and then speed-ups are not good..
AlphaWaves
^

Yes, Expert makes sense to me, but Challenge looks like completly random notes all arround.
Choose a song sounding really hard to make such hard maps next time ;).

Good job on other maps else :D
akira_silverberg
nice map :)
haigawdy

Alduric wrote:

what is this crap? o_o
I would like to apologize for my rude words ;c

(peppy you bunny ban me!)
Itachi_Uchiha
well well well
all i can say for this song is
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pretty Rhythm

akira_silverberg wrote:

nice map :)
blaterwolf
The Ex-Taiko Oni Difficulty was sure made by Satan ._.

http://puu.sh/7MuHf.jpg
mati12xxl
trutne :o
Touhou
Good map!