Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

Rantai (1) - NoHitter
NoHitter (1) - Mashley
LadySuburu (1) - Wojjan
Mashley (1) - Ekaru
Lilac (1) - pieguy1372

Not voting (10) - DeathxShinigami, LadySuburu, 0_o, -Newbie-, Sync, bmin11, animask, Rantai, foulcoon, Lilac
0_o

Mashley wrote:

It don't think No one atm is in this game
vote Mashley
DeathxShinigami

-Newbie- wrote:

Vote: No one atm
Why didn't you just state you don't want to vote for anyone in this game?

Sccccuuuummmmm.
Rantai
'At the moment' pretty sure it's just an innocent mistake.
DeathxShinigami
He used vote code to state he didn't want to vote anyone.

That's why I'm at a loss on that one.
Lilac
Vote: pieguy.

You asked to be Mafia all the time. No surprise if you are this game.
bmin11
Are we still RVSing around? It's kinda hard to tell, because you guys are actually justifying your votes :?
DeathxShinigami
I was just making a point on people's wording and what not. Style based votes if anything bmin.

Too bad Chris isn't here to force someone into arguing submission :(
bmin11
I'm more worried of Lilac as that is some heavy meta over there.
Sleep Powder
/confirm

Warning: Some of the conclusions may not make sense or have very little explanation.

Today we can conclude, very few people here have a horrible role (vanilla townie, etc.) -Newbie- is actually manslayer disguising himself/herself to look newbie and will destroy their opposing faction. Wojjan takes the role of RQS lead and she tries to scum hunt doing so. Seems a bit too eager to scum hunt... may be trying to show town-tells early in the game.

Ekaru suggests a No Lynch. His logic is probably that we have a very small chance to hitting mafia anyways. You guys should be more open to ideas like this. Then, he switches it around and says he was only doing it to find reactions. Seems pretty scummy to me (and not just from the "hunting for reactions" part that Sync said)

Vote: Ekaru
Sync
animask is one big puff ball of WIFOM

I enjoyed the post through and through.
foulcoon
man, Vote: animask

not an RVS, just read his post
NoHitter

Wojjan wrote:

1. DO YOU ENDORSE OF LYNCHING LIURKERS??????!!!
2. DO YOU LIKE PLAYING SCUM-ALIGNED?
3. ARE YOU MAFIA LIKE SRSLY FOR A SECOND?
1. I now think that we should only lynch lurkers if that's against their town meta. For example, if Rantai starts to lurk (which is against his town meta) then that is definitely suspicious.
2. Yes. It's more fun and challenging.
3. Not right now.

@LadySuburu
Why did you softclaim this early?

@Ekaru
IMO if you were really reaction fishing, you should have let more people post first.
You explained your "reason" behind the statement only after three people posted, questioning it?
That doesn't seem to me like you were really reaction fishing.
Vote: Ekaru

@animask
Adding a disclaimer like that is basically saying:
"I'm suspicious of someone because of X. If X doesn't make sense to you, then deal with it."

Edit:
Also Salvage, nice vote count format you have there.
Rantai
I feel like I'm being targeted.

;~;
Ekaru
unvote
vote: animask

Reasoning: Your logic sucks and is probably forced in an attempt to get a townie lynched on D1. Your logic sucks because if you have been paying any attention at all to anything, then you would know that I clearly have absolutely no idea what I'm doing and therefore trying to claim that my white lie on D1 is scum behavior is idiotic because, well, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
Ekaru
...Okay, let's try an explanation that actually makes sense. *ahem*

The only reason I said that I posted that just to look for reactions was solely because I wanted people to shut the fuck up about it. Yes, it was a lie, but it was a small, meaningless one. Either animask is reading too far into things or he's trying to start a bandwagon because he's a non-townie who really wants a D1 lynch. I'm betting it's the latter.
TBTE
Aw Fuck, I just got the message for joining this game.

fml ;_;
Topic Starter
Salvage
Added at replacements, send me a pm next time :3.
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

Ekaru (2) - animask, NoHitter
animask (2) - foulcoon, Ekaru
NoHitter (1) - Mashley
LadySuburu (1) - Wojjan
Mashley (1) - 0_o
Lilac (1) - pieguy1372
pieguy1372 (1) - Lilac

Not voting (6) - DeathxShinigami, LadySuburu, -Newbie-, Sync, bmin11, Rantai

@NoHitter I liked yours a lot so it's kind of a copy, i can stop using it if it bothers you, but i feel it's kind of organized and i like it.
Rantai
The omgus is strong in that one.
Sync
Ekaru, you were scummy. That is all it comes down to. You can say that people are reading too far into it, but what else do we have to go on? What do you think the point is of RVS or RQS? It's because D1, town has very little information. Scum has a lot of information (who is scum, who is town).

vote: Ekaru
Sync
also, I was totally going to call OMGUS but nooooo Rantai did it before me :(
Wojjan
Vote: NoHItter

obvious scum is obvious. Leans towards Ekaru while we all know since Luna and Swift that while furry = dumb, dumb =/= scum. Favors Ekaru over animask while Eksy is clearly just out of it because way early nolynching was a valiable strategy back in times of werewolf. day one lynch got animask priest lynched once and since then nolynch became an option if not a trend and Ekaru dropped off soon after. NoHItter KNOWS THIS, and sees animask's post day one, animask who is always always wishy-washy scummy on day one and still thinks Ekaru is the better lynch. Totally ignores animask wall of text in favor of him, probably double teaming with a mafia to get noobtown on the noose.

If Nohitter flips scum I want animask lynched too, and the other way around.
Sync
heavy meta Wojjan

I've never even read a werewolf thread so I don't even know

but I completely agree with NoHItter...
Sync

Wojjan wrote:

we all know since Luna and Swift that while furry = dumb, dumb =/= scum.
lol'd
Mashley
Shit when did this game get serious?
Sync
earlier today
Wojjan
well then you're wrong or scum. It's meta but it's day one what do you want? We both know animask wouldn't go out of his way to write a wall of text when he could just get away with a meek "oh wow ekaru looks a bit scummy *vote*" like he always does. He doesn't have to write that much unless he thinks he has to explain so much to not screw up the farce. NoHItter would have seized the first chance to point that out but he didn't so he's scum, either saving animask or ignoring it to keep everyone on ekaru. I am less sure of animask than NoHItter
Wojjan
NoHItter I can feel you reading this
Sync
I wasn't shooting it down because it was meta or anything :( It was just a shit ton of meta that I have nothing to do with so I was like "~_~"
Sync
10 times I had to try and post that

what the fuck
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

I wasn't shooting it down because it was meta or anything :( It was just a shit ton of meta that I have nothing to do with so I was like "~_~"
*sigh* Fine, I'll confess, since I pretty much have to at this point. Yes, what Wojjan said is true and is exactly what happened.

When I played a couple of games way back when (this was in like 2009), there were a few games where people picked horrible day 1 lynches. Therefore, playing it safe and going with "no-lynch" on D1 was not considered to be that out of the ordinary and most certainly not a sign of a scum.

However, when you informed me that this was now considered to be scum behavior I panicked. I hadn't played in years and did not know this. So, I had no idea what to say. Let's go over my options:

1. "It is?" That would just make me look like both a dumbass and a scum.

2. "I'm just being cautious." This would still make me look like a scum. Maybe not as much of a dumbass, but still a scum.

3. "I was just seeing how people would react." I went this route in an attempt to look sneaky (which failed miserably).

4. I could simply not reply. But uh, that would make me look like a scum too. Crap.

In other words, I couldn't think of anything better to say so I went with #3, which didn't end very well. But, my attempt to look cool failed miserably. However, I didn't want to admit this because I didn't want to look like a dumbass; it's too late, though. :(

You can choose not to believe me, of course, but before you do that, just ask yourself one simple question: Is it even possible to try to act this stupid?

Good day, sir. ;P
Wojjan
all things considered 3 is probably the worst option of those. But this is such sad panic it's probably not considerably scummy for anyone to vote over
LadySuburu

NoHItter wrote:

@LadySuburu
Why did you softclaim this early?
Because I felt like it?

Information (or lack thereof) has been the death of town in most games recently. When it's not dangerous to town for me to share it, I will share anything I know.
Wojjan
so "I have an important dangerous role" is not dangerous to town?
LadySuburu

Wojjan wrote:

so "I have an important dangerous role" is not dangerous to town?
Actually, my role is unimportant, and only dangerous if I use it. Actually, only that PART of my role is dangerous if I use it.

So no, it isn't.
Wojjan
he's magic bagging, GET HIM
LadySuburu

Wojjan wrote:

he's magic bagging, GET HIM
I always have a magic bag, aren't you used to that by now? :D
show more