1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

kacper124 wrote:

Self improvement, no better feeling then first time FC maps that would have been impossible to even play a couple weeks ago.
Yeah I love that satisfying feeling of being able to fc maps that you could not even finish before.
posted
I find the game on a League of legends stream, and was just what i was searching for since i started playing games.
1º I love music. I'm 24/7 listen music.
2º I like hard games, and non repetitive games. I pass all the games i played and complet 100% all the Final Fantasy Saga, skyrim, gta and similar stuff. I always like guitar hero and same stuff but they where so simple and easy to get used too.
3º Self improvment was always there since i started playing Grand turism 3 on ps2. I remember it as the first really hard game what i couldn't complet 100% and i remember to spend like 400 hours in same race over and over thinking that was just imposible, until i finally complete it. I guess that is what i search for playing Osu!, wake up one day and be able to do all the stuff i thought was imposible.
I have some maps as really long long time big goals. As example SS this map with HR https://osu.ppy.sh/b/715044?m=0 or fc this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1083470
I probably never going to complete them, but i enjoy playing for improvment and do slow steps getting closer and closer.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

I don't. : D
:'D

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

I find the game on a League of legends stream, and was just what i was searching for since i started playing games.
1º I love music. I'm 24/7 listen music.
2º I like hard games, and non repetitive games. I pass all the games i played and complet 100% all the Final Fantasy Saga, skyrim, gta and similar stuff. I always like guitar hero and same stuff but they where so simple and easy to get used too.
3º Self improvment was always there since i started playing Grand turism 3 on ps2. I remember it as the first really hard game what i couldn't complet 100% and i remember to spend like 400 hours in same race over and over thinking that was just imposible, until i finally complete it. I guess that is what i search for playing Osu!, wake up one day and be able to do all the stuff i thought was imposible.
I have some maps as really long long time big goals. As example SS this map with HR https://osu.ppy.sh/b/715044?m=0 or fc this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1083470
I probably never going to complete them, but i enjoy playing for improvment and do slow steps getting closer and closer.
We are quite the same. I love music and when i played osu! i discovered my favorite artists.
I also love non repetitive games, I played Left 4 dead and gta.
I hope you will be able to reach your goals, currently I want to hit atleast 1k pp this month but avoid playing maps that give too much pp to the point that i don't need to give much effort.
posted
pp, multiplayer, and fun maps
posted
DTHD. HDHR is also fun.
posted
Good luck with the 1k pp goal :D I'm sure you can get it.^^
Also people around here is really nice. I play and talk with lot of people everyday. And made some friends what may be forever.
posted
Getting my macaroni arms to burn feels good. I found out hovering hand with tablet is fun yesterday so trying out that will keep me content for a while.
posted
playing with friends, other game modes, mods etc.
Its a game: you don't need a reason to find it fun. If you find it fun then that's cool. If you don't and you feel frustrated from not being able to gain ranks/pp just simply stop playing. Don't try to find a reason to play the game. It's ok to play for pp/ranks despite what people say, if that's what makes it fun or entertaining for you, there is nothing to be ashamed about imo.
posted
I don't know... I kind of forgot why now. I mean, it was fun rising the ranks for a while but I've hit a big wall now and when I play I just get frustrated.
posted
Idk.
My reasons transformed over time.
I enjoy it because I'm good at a certain part of it and I also learned about a lot of cool music I wouldn't have otherwise.
Not to mention, the community around here is cool overall.
posted
Because when I found osu! when I watched the "osu! Knife Party - Centipede FCed by 32 Players" video on YouTube and I thought "This game looks fun." and I thought I would give it a try but I use a Mac. Few weeks later I found a YouTuber who does osu! stuff and that is Miraie himself. I really love his wide variety of contents not only osu! (Though he quitted now ;w;) and go back to the website and create an account (December) and found out that there's actually a Mac OS X port of the game (Only the 2015 version, but a good friend posted about the newer version of osu! for MacOS X) and now I got sucked into it like a black hole, it's so fun, although it was frustrating at first since I use a mouse but on January I got myself a tablet and give it a shot. I have no regrets switching from mouse to tablet since I still suck at doing mouse. I always wanted to try a graphic tablet to see how it feels (I also wanted to try drawing with it). Like other people here said, I play this for fun, enjoyment and self improvement. This game enhanced my "eye stamina" (I used to blink like 2 times per second), agility and alertness. Even today, after 5 months, I'm still having fun from this game. :D
posted
Because circles are life. Circles = osu!

Therefore osu! = life
posted

KupcaH wrote:

I don't. : D
r u me
posted
Seeing ranked score go up is a feelsgoodman
posted
I like the music, I wanted to help myself keep to the beat of music I lisen to and to get better at the game because it is fun to play.