forum

Worst song in History.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xMelonadex

Had to listen to it in Science and I wanted to bang my head hard to the beat on the desk.
I made this post during class while the song was on. Why put this song on? Science is my favourite subject and it had disappointed me to see my science teacher put on a terrible song. This is somehow actually worse than Jake Paul and he is almost impossible to beat.
Jun Maeda
I hate despacito
johnmedina999
Alternatively, here's the best song in history.

Topic Starter
xMelonadex

johnmedina999 wrote:

Alternatively, here's the best song in history.

Amazing <3
Topic Starter
xMelonadex

iSlodinx wrote:

I hate despacito
Same it is worst too.
abraker
Hurts my ears every time dammit

levesterz

abraker wrote:

same tbh
Achromalia
Uhhh, pretty sure this one would be a better contender for the Worst Song in History. No seriously, I made it in only 2 fucking hours because I wanted to throw shit together and get it over with.

I'm trash ;w;

https://soundcloud.com/user-819322441/x ... ot-preview
levesterz

Xuequinox wrote:

Uhhh, pretty sure this one would be a better contender for the Worst Song in History. No seriously, I made it in only 2 fucking hours because I wanted to throw shit together and get it over with.

I'm trash ;w;

https://soundcloud.com/user-819322441/x ... ot-preview
That song is nice . Got that creepy dungeon 8 bit stage vibe to it.
Achromalia
tf how, the song actually hurts my ears a little ;w;

thanks though

I could've taken the time to put an EQ on this along with some filters on some frequencies, but I didn't have that time, and my dad was forcing me off my main laptop so now all i can do is take a shit, and use a smaller laptop and hope he doesn't know i'm browsing forums and wasting time instead of taking a shit so i can actually get some sleep before school.

but seriously, thanks. feel free to listen to the other two songs i have. they have shitty audio quality, but i think the instrumentation would've sounded a lot nicer had it been a direct upload, even better than the one i just uploaded, since those would typically take a couple days to work with. And that includes the fact that I did them like a year ago.
Green Platinum
No contest for Ave;new being the worst artist
Foxtrot

Green Platinum wrote:

No contest for Ave;new being the worst artist
Topic Starter
xMelonadex

abraker wrote:

Nice rickroll mate!
Topic Starter
xMelonadex