forum

[REGS CLOSED] DeltaMax's Champ Division 2018 | 1v1 | 1k-10k

posted
Total Posts
show more
Intu
osu! Username: intu13
Rank (as of registration): #3386
Discord: #4307 (blank name, have username as intu13 in server tho)
Kleracen

sinn
osu! Username: sinn
Rank (as of registration): 5530
Discord: sinn#5095
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
hehe
osu! Username: handsome
Rank (as of registration): #8,072
Discord: marcus#5197
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
-Hydra-
osu! Username: -hydra-
Rank (as of registration): 4984
Discord: IamLeon#0893
kymotsujason
osu! Username: kymotsujason
Rank (as of registration): 4946
Discord: kymotsujason#0001
sabergod
osu! Username: Sabergod
Rank (as of registration): 6664
Discord: sabergod#0791
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
LightsOut
User: LightsOut
Discord: LightsOut#0844
-shatter
osu! Username: -shatter
Rank (as of registration): 3,335
Discord: shatter#6555
VRainbow
osu! Username:VRainbow
Rank (as of registration): 995(soon XD)
Discord: VRainbow#7219
Navraj Goraya
osu! Username: charanlizard
Rank (as of registration): 3001
Discord: Kiandrew#2508
Dunklescrape
osu! Username: Wafless
Rank (as of registration): 3742
Discord: Wafless#7115
Butterny
osu! Username: KG Ragny
Rank (as of registration): #3351
Discord: AT_KG Ragny #2536
-Katsuo-
osu! Username: -Katsuo-
Rank (as of registration): #5,531
Discord: -Katsuo-#1142
Ariizu
osu! Username: AriizuCA
Rank (as of registration): 4,419
Discord: AriizuCA#2094
katatakatata
osu! Username: katatakatata
Rank (as of registration): #1188
Discord: katatakatata#8085
Hellcat
osu! Username: Sisters10086
Rank (as of registration): 9422
Discord: Sisters10086#9914
cloud_chaser02
osu! Username: ALtist
Rank (as of registration): 1240
Discord: Vicks#6342
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
Fayn
osu! Username: Fayn
Rank (as of registration): 8486
Discord: Fayn#7070
erick
osu! Username: erick
Rank (as of registration): 1176
Discord: erick#8744
Lege
osu! Username: Legestrophe
Rank (as of registration): #1087
Discord: Legestrophe#2893
birthworms
osu! Username: youraveragejojo
Rank (as of registration): #7,983
Discord: jojo#3026
phox
osu! Username: phox
Rank (as of registration): 3415
Discord: phox#2332
Tech Deck
osu! Username: Loli Lionsoda
Rank (as of registration): #3,547
Discord: Loli Lionsoda#6487
akavat
osu! Username: Preston
Rank (as of registration): #5297
Discord: preston#3035
Ginerix
osu! Username: Ginerix
Rank (as of registration): #7.203~~
Discord: Ginerix#9391
Qwa_ka
osu! Username: Qwa_ka
Rank (as of registration): 6,407
Discord: Qwa_ka#9557
Krimsu
osu! Username: Krimsu
Rank (as of registration): #4,216
Discord: Krimsu #1146
Flamiror
osu! Username: Flamiror
Rank (as of registration): #6862
Discord: Flamiror #5219
Bartek22830
osu! Username: Bartek22830
Rank (as of registration): #1126
Discord: Bartek#2325
Demonical
osu! Username: Demonical
Rank (as of registration): 2998
Discord: Demonigger#1264
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 7578
Discord: SiYes#0619
MatiBezPodjazdu
osu! Username: My Angel Kajcio
Rank (as of registration): 8320
Discord: Mati#5644
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

SiYes wrote:

osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 7578
Discord: SiYes#0619

My Angel Kajcio wrote:

osu! Username: My Angel Kajcio
Rank (as of registration): 8320
Discord: Mati#5644
I'm sorry, but regs ended when Demonical registered as he was the 64th player D: