forum

[PROBLEM] : Hitcircle Numbers appear wrong sometimes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-
So recently I have noticed that when I use numbers : when there is a 10 combos to do beside saying "10" it says 1 reverted with a 0 so to fix that problem I decided to NOT use numbers. I rather use dot as you see in this picture the problem I have now is at 10 combos and above it appears "double" when there is supposed to only be ONE dot as the center.

How do I fix this ??

https://gyazo.com/6c06650651f6d6b68ebff65aecb325b3 (Problem with circles)

Basically my skin is a simple white skin on a 100% dark background. I dont really likes colors I rather have a colorful interface than in-game. I prefer like that so I dont get pain in my eyes after playing for a long time xD. But this is kinda annoying since it triggers me and low my concentration every time.

https://gyazo.com/94a171380e19c112352e365665f668d0 (Skin.ini)
I gave an idea of my Skin.ini and yeah that's about it I already searched for a fix in forums but I haven't find anything able to fix this. I tried to play with nothing as the center and guess I would need to get a transparent hitcircle WITH a dot in it to be happy... Anyone know how to fix this problem WITHOUT doing that?

Sorry I am not English...I learned it on my own.
Fatal3ty
Fix the double dots:

HitCircleOverlap: [your image size]

Example: default-1.png have a 30x30px size and you set this new value: HitCircleOverlap: 30
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Fatal3ty wrote:

Fix the double dots:

HitCircleOverlap: [your image size]

Example: default-1.png have a 30x30px size and you set this new value: HitCircleOverlap: 30

Ok so what do I do if it is : 80 x 100/80x100px ? (Is it the cause of the problem tho?)

Thanks for replying so fast. (I am mostly someone asking for help and trying to fix everything myself after like a hour of waiting)

1) Do I re-size it and find away to re-make it transparent ?

2) Do I put a specifc x-size ?
h3oCharles
set it to the width of the numbers (the first number)
also, look at the dimensions of the NOT @2x elements.
1, 2: you don't need to do any of this, especially if you are mixing