Tablet vs Mouse

posted
Total Posts
show more
RhaiizoN
I have a tablet, just bought it and tried a couple weeks (almost a month), it's HARD
but I stack plays with a mouse somehow, thought if I have a tablet it makes me better :/
N A L U
I have never used mouse in osu!.... so tablet.
haineko123
i use tablet cause i happen to have one when i started playing osu...so yea...i use tablet...

its all personal preference. if you use mouse you gradually get used to it and if you use tablet you just get used to it. the more you use it the better you get at it. :)
Liut
WELL i played mouse for 2 months~
i recently bought a tablet and i tried it like 3-4 days , and i still can't get used to it.
Some moviments are really weird for me , like jumps and stuff >3<
I will give it some other time untill i return it
Sei
Mouse.
silmarilen

Liutprando wrote:

WELL i played mouse for 2 months~
i recently bought a tablet and i tried it like 3-4 days , and i still can't get used to it.
Some moviments are really weird for me , like jumps and stuff >3<
I will give it some other time untill i return it
i highly doubt anybody cant be as good as 2 months of mouse epxerience in just a couple of days with tablet.
kriers
I had to practise with tablet for 1 month to catch up with mouse, and then I had to play mouse for 6 months to catch up with tablet D:
thelewa
I had to practice a few days with a mouse to catch up to the level of skill I was after 8 months of tablet playing.
kriers
you are amazing... Never go back to tablet!
sCam
Play with a mouse. It really is hard to play with, especially for the harder/insane maps(obviously)
Never tried a tablet before, but I will buy one soon when I get the money. Just to see how good I can be with a tablet, not just with a mouse.
Salvage
tablet = instant cookiezi never miss ever

lol dohh
chibilawl
Same as dunku
Frizz
It's harder to play with tablet if it's your first time using it. Some people even ended up going back to mouse. The others keep it.
gat1toneku

Frizz925 wrote:

It's harder to play with tablet if it's your first time using it. Some people even ended up going back to mouse. The others keep it.
usually those people who are too good with mouse ended up going back to mouse
-Athena-

kriers wrote:

Mouse wins. Next.
BIG BIG YEAH!
SnowReborn
tablet for osu is much easier, but touch screen xDDD more easier, i think tablet is most stable tool to play osu :o
Kanye West

SnowReborn wrote:

tablet for osu is much easier, but touch screen xDDD more easier, i think tablet is most stable tool to play osu :o
It's next to impossible to do long streams using a touchscreen though. Unless you can tap your screen really, really fast.
Soly
M i l o t i c

gat1toneku wrote:

Frizz925 wrote:

usually those people who are too good with mouse ended up going back to mouse
silmarilen
i think i would suck if i switched to touch screen
show more