forum

Tablet vs Mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Domgta
Just wondering about if either the mouse or the tablet players are more.
I'm personally using a mouse, and don't think I'll ever get a tablet.
hinamizawan
I've recently changed from playing mouse to tablet, I can say it's harder to hold the pen for a long time but you can play slightly better.
Neruell
Don't understand the thread. If you mean the amount of players then I guess there are more mouse players than tablet players. If you mean which is more "pro" to play than it's more or less personal opinion although I think that tablet does have a slight advantage towards mouse.
cococococo_old
makkura stop hating me so much :(
pppatrick
one year ago i just had the same opinion as you do now :3
Topic Starter
Domgta

Neruell wrote:

Don't understand the thread. If you mean the amount of players then I guess there are more mouse players than tablet players. If you mean which is more "pro" to play than it's more or less personal opinion although I think that tablet does have a slight advantage towards mouse.
Yeah, I meant the amount of players
[LV]Kevin
I use mouse only mouse no keyboard and i find it comfortable while tablet looks harder cause .. idk just looks harder :3
BlazeDstaR

[LV]Kevin wrote:

I use mouse only mouse no keyboard and i find it comfortable while tablet looks harder cause .. idk just looks harder :3
Me too ^^
F m L_old
both are good.
no difference for me
Wishy
Real men just look at the screen and FC.
kriers
Mouse wins. Next.
Jalatiphra
there is a mouse in my room .. and i dont care ;)
ichimaru_grin
Ever since I started using a tablet (and i have just started) jumps have gotten much harder while streams have gotten so much easier. However, that may be because I am now forced to use z/x. Pretty fun to play on, too
mekadon_old
I use mouse-only and tablet. I find tablet is fine for both jumps and streams and mouse-only is fine for jumps, streaming in mouse-only is fine but the awkward moment when you suddenly move the mouse somewhere else and get misses..
Mismagius
IMHO it's easier but less fun.
FoxCat
Tablet and Mouse are so mainstream but I think there are slightly more Pro Tablet players than Pro Mouse players, by the way, what's IMHO? o.o

Jalatiphra wrote:

there is a mouse in my room .. and i dont care ;)
Post like this are just stupid.
kriers
im(h)o = in my (honest) opinion. Use urbandictionary.com for stuff like this
Xact
There's probably fewer playing with tablets naturally, everyone owns a mouse and not everyone is going to want to buy a tablet just to play Osu with unless they really enjoy playing Osu.

Tablet > Mouse in osu, it's not debatable and I'm a huge fan of mice primarily being a FPS player. Is it worth the investment if you're just playing Osu? If you play alot, I'd say so. It's more fun and easier on your hand and wrist...not to mention no more of those awkward moments where your hand gets twisted and you're begging for a pause so you can readjust your mouse.

There's really nothing a mouse does that a tablet can't do better for the gameplay in Osu, that's just how it is with Osu by design. However, on FPS games if you were to tell me a tablet is better than a mouse, I'd laugh at you. Just like I laugh at people saying mouse is legitimately better on Osu.
thelewa

Xact wrote:

It's more fun and easier on your hand and wrist...
Nope
ever since I started playing with a tablet I've had to deal with immense wrist pain that won't go away
KRZY

ragelewa wrote:

Xact wrote:

It's more fun and easier on your hand and wrist...
Nope
ever since I started playing with a tablet I've had to deal with immense wrist pain that won't go away
Yeah I gotta admit, tablet is worse for your wrist lol
show more