forum

How to change the startup song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WhiteSirius
Hey , I usually play a lot of osu and it becoming annoying when i open the game and I always hear the same melody "Click the Circles"... I payed for supporter and i really wanna change IT ! PLS HELP, I can not bear it anymore ! How can i put a random melody from my files or even a melody I LIKE ! :cry:
Frogsi

WhiteSirius wrote:

Hey , I usually play a lot of osu and it becoming annoying when i open the game and I always hear the same melody "Click the Circles"... I payed for supporter and i really wanna change IT ! PLS HELP, I can not bear it anymore ! How can i put a random melody from my files or even a melody I LIKE ! :cry:
Use an mp4 file of your choice and name it "welcome" (should be a wav or mp4) and put it in your skin folder. Or do you mean the song ingame itself?
Topic Starter
WhiteSirius

FroxXyyy wrote:

WhiteSirius wrote:

Use an mp4 file of your choice and name it "welcome" (should be a wav or mp4) and put it in your skin folder. Or do you mean the song ingame itself?
I am talking about the first song from menu "click the circles" not about the welcome wav.
Sandy Hoey
Like this? t/244938
Frogsi
Btw why is this post in the skinning section?
Trobador

FroxXyyy wrote:

Btw why is this post in the skinning section?

'cause sounds are included in skins.

I doubt this is possible, sadly... You can disable it in Graphics > Main Menu settings, though (don't ask why in Graphics). Then, it'll play a random song in your Songs folder when you boot the game.
h3oCharles
it is not possible to overwrite nekodex - circles! as the starting song.

You can, however, disable "Use osu! music theme" to make the starting song random and start from map's preview time
PhilippineEevee

WhiteSirius wrote:

I supposed to ask that question...

Maybe try any different names here:
theme_song.mp3
theme-song.mp3

I haven't tried that yet...
Hibiku

PhilippineEevee wrote:

WhiteSirius wrote:

I supposed to ask that question...

Maybe try any different names here:
theme_song.mp3
theme-song.mp3

I haven't tried that yet...
No. You can't replace Circles with a different song that plays instead. It's either Circles, or a random song from your songs folder.
Flanster

Krypto wrote:

No. You can't replace Circles with a different song that plays instead. It's either Circles, or a random song from your songs folder.

Pretty much this.
Negat1v8
I dont want it to be random how do we change it without random?
RockRoller

Teqxi wrote:

I dont want it to be random how do we change it without random?
That is not possible.