1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted

osu!replayViewer


Share your osu! performance to everyone !

Website URL : https://osureplayviewer.xyz

Tutorial :
  1. Go the homepage and upload your replay
  2. Wait some time (depend of the number of requests)
  3. Check if the processing of your replay is finished (on the search page)
  4. Open the search page and type your osu! username or ID (you can try with my username)
  5. Select your replay
  6. Enjoy

Features :
  1. Convert .ors osu replay file into video
  2. Create a sharable link for the recorded replay
  3. Can only record a replay one by one (for now ;) )

In the future :
  1. Like and report functions.
  2. Deploy osu!replayClient. A recording client.
  3. Use mirror for beatmaps not available on the osu website


If you encounter a bug or you want to offer me help or any idea
Visit my github : https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/issues
Discord : https://discord.gg/pqvhvxx
posted
accidentally hit submit, ups

dont post my replay pls
posted

FAMoss wrote:

accidentally hit submit, ups

dont post my replay pls
Dont worry, your replay made me realize a stupid bug in my website.
Thank you ;)
posted
hmm,, lets try
posted
why don't we try it.....now
posted
I've just repair a stupid bug that prevent replay upload -v-
posted
won't youtube take your channel down after 3 copyright strikes?
posted
Add drag and drop functionality
posted

kiran wrote:

won't youtube take your channel down after 3 copyright strikes?
it is not impossible, for now i've only receive content ID copyright (from sony. What a surprise).
If my youtube channel would be closed, i'll transfer all the replay into another hosting service (like Dailymotion).
posted
It doesn't make sense to load the website and get "upload successful" when you haven't done anything yet, change it to "Standing by" or "Upload your replay here!". After you've uploaded anything you can change the text according to what happened. Honestly the state of it is not fit for release as you do not know any progress whatsoever. Don't make people wait for something which may not work at the end :(
posted

Flanster wrote:

It doesn't make sense to load the website and get "upload successful" when you haven't done anything yet, change it to "Standing by" or "Upload your replay here!". After you've uploaded anything you can change the text according to what happened. Honestly the state of it is not fit for release as you do not know any progress whatsoever. Don't make people wait for something which may not work at the end :(
Thanks for the advice.
I've already made hours of test and my website is working like it should.
What it lack is some secondary functionalities but that doesn't prevent players to use the website.

NB : Like you said, "it is not fit for release". It's much like a beta release for now (I've edited the title to warn players)
posted
I'd say Alpha rather than Beta but looking forward to this project. May help with the website css a bit.
posted

Flanster wrote:

I'd say Alpha rather than Beta but looking forward to this project.
Okay, it's my first real project so it's hard to estimate the progress.
Thank you ^^
posted
Another thing I discovered is if I upload my old replays with my older username I get "You must have an osu account to upload". That means it won't work if someone changes their name?
posted
hell yeah!
posted

Flanster wrote:

Another thing I discovered is if I upload my old replays with my older username I get "You must have an osu account to upload". That means it won't work if someone changes their name?
Strange, I use the osu id for this verification. So if your old account has been deleted, the website think that the player doesn't exist.

So a name change will do nothing.

NB : i made a github issue for this https://github.com/codevirtuel/osu-replayViewer-web/issues/2
posted


:thinking:
posted

Izect Ztenz wrote:



:thinking:
I was fixing a huge issue, now the website is back online.
Sorry for that
posted
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a771b01ddbb2
Nice it worked, not sure how long it took to process.
posted
https://osureplayviewer.xyz/view.php?id=5a78c345e8c2e
Love it. Can there be future options to control background dim, video, and skin?
Please sign in to reply.