forum

Stylus grip for long duration.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keredna
Its been a problem for me since i started using a table (wacom bamboo pen ctl-460). After playing for a while, my hand would start to sweat a lot from the movements, and the stylus would start to slip, causing me to lose control. I know it sounds pretty silly. @_@

For a few months, i tried tieing a rubberband around the grip section. It worked out ok, but im starting to feel that its lowering some of my movements, so i took it off. Then i tried using a band aid. It worked out really great for the first 2hrs until it started to absorb the sweats. -_-

Can any tablet users give me tips on how to avoid this problem?
Im using the stylus that came with the tablet, not sure if thats the cause.
Denebola_old
Same thing mountain climbers use, chalk

(might, might not work)
Neruell
Hmm never get such a problem after playing 1-2 hours straight nonstop any insane songs. But maybe you can use a towel?
Topic Starter
Keredna
Denebola: Chalk sounds pretty messy. I dont really like to get my properties dirtied.
Neruell: Well, I do wipe my hand during break times in the game, and I dont think wrapping the stylus in a towel would make it any easier for me to play.

But thanks for making these suggestions.
Denebola_old
Turn off the heat / get air conditioner then
Topic Starter
Keredna
That might work for the summer, but its pretty crazy during winter. I guess i can try placing a mini fan next to my hand though.