forum

[resolved] How can I add a beatmap to favorites?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SquallyFungus0
At some point I added this song to my favorites and it shows up on my profile. I was wondering how I can add more.

https://imgur.com/a/r7q4h
Death
On the new beatmap listing page there is a heart button you can press to add a map to your favorites:

On the old listing there is a button that says "Add as favourite!":

There is also the option to add a beatmap as a favourite on the results screen after you have completed it:
Topic Starter
SquallyFungus0
Thanks!
Seabottom
But where can I find the list with all my favorites? I'm sure it was around at some point, but now I can't find it in my profile
THAT_otaku
Please don't bump 3yr old threads.

You can find your favourites under the "beatmaps" section on your profile. if it isn't there, you probably don't have any favourites.
TwoBags
Please don't complain about people asking legitimate questions on-topic of an old thread.

It's better than opening a new one, as people searching google in future can get all the answers in one thread instead of having to read multiple.

Is it possible to favourite a song from within Osu itself? (i.e. here:)
tortuguitado
@twobags yes, see Death's post, you can mark a box in the results screen and it will add that map to your favorites
Zelzatter Zero

TwoBags wrote:

Please don't complain about people asking legitimate questions on-topic of an old thread.
Actually it's better to open a new thread and ask there as:

1. Information can get outdated,
2. Archived/resolved threads are less likely to be looked at by experienced ones, thus render your +1 post moot,
3. What people encountered may not be the same, thus may have different solutions for the same one problem,
4. And if the solution is exactly what you want, what's the point of replying there anyways?

So please, do not complain abt people asking to not necroposting.
TwoBags

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

TwoBags wrote:

Actually it's better to open a new thread and ask there as:
Not always, this thread is well indexed on Google if you search "osu add beatmap to favorites". Thus it's relevant and useful to ask further questions in this thread so people in future searching on Google (or using the forum search) find the relevant answers quickly.