forum

I don't understand this life

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LastPleasure
I know that the OSU! Forum isn't the best place for a discussion like this, but i don't have any other place to talk.

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm trying hard but i know that my english is still on a noob level, i can't say everything i want to say.

Just one simple question to u all - How do u continue to life?

I mean.. Atleast for me there is no reason to continue with my life, i see no light at the end. I'm 21 years old, i study, i work and sometimes i go out to read something in a park. I have no one around me, no family, no friends, no gf, nothing, i don't know a single person in real-life, i have no one to talk to, even in the internet everyone is dodging me. I don't remember when i did something with someone, like to go in a cinema or caffee.

F*ck it, probally no one will pay attention to this post, this isn't the first time and it will be not the last time, i don't even know why i'm trying or what i'm even doing, i just need someone, i need some hug, some warm words, i'm giving up on this life, i can't stop myself, i know that if i'll continue my life like this i'll just give up some day and hang myself.

Everyday i see happy people around me, everyone is smiling, everyone has friends or a partner, it seems so simple, like there is someone for everyone, but that's not true at all...
keremaru
it's easy
you just christian server meme everything and fc cbcc on dt
like this

In the Purge, all crime is illegal:

LastPleasure in my Minecraft Christian Server wrote:

F*ck it
Endaris
Hey, please don't.
It's too early to give up and who knows what you might be missing out on in the future?
To find friends or a partner or your sense in life you have to go out into the world and conquer it. That's not a particularly easy thing but what in this world is easy anyway?
You might see the good things in people around you but don't be deceived, there's likely some not so happy stuff going on in the background and your view may be biased by your loneliness and your urge for company.
Jordan
start bloatmaxxing

abraker
I never said this, but talking with you guys is most human contact I make on a daily basis, excluding my family.
Meah
Do something different, follow AKB48
TeeArctic1
Okay, the social aspect of life is pretty alpha-omega in my opinion. Loneliness can be one of the most crushing feelings ever, and a loss of purpose even more so. When you're an adult, making friends is hard. That's the harsh truth. There is no asking them to go play and then becoming best buds. You can't ask strangers for conversations at the café anymore. It's harsh, but possible nonetheless. My suggestion would be that you try to go do some extracurricular stuff that you might enjoy. It's a great way to meet other likeminded people like yourself which might also be as lonely as you. Seeing as you're studying, I would assume there are a plethora of things to do. And yes, that might be scary, but courage is a vital part of making new friends. Now, small-talk every now and then also does wonders. Try to remember little details, like how that one dude once went to a championship, or this one girl used to be really into that one band. People appreciate you noticing and listening. I'd also advise you to find a personal goal. Something you want to accomplish. Make those goals both short, and long-term. Short-term could be something as easy as make someone smile today, while the long-term goal is to become a comedian using all the jokes you used to make people smile.

Those are my personal tips, but I am in no way a professional. If you feel like I'm not helping, and that you actually want to end it, please contact someone who knows what they're talking about before you do. And wait at least three days. Feelings are fleeting, and there is no returning from death.

I sincerely hope it gets better. Really. I've struggled myself, so I know how you feel.
Cynplytholowazy
osu! is life~~
KupcaH

Endaris wrote:

Hey, please don't.
It's too early to give up and who knows what you might be missing out on in the future?
To find friends or a partner or your sense in life you have to go out into the world and conquer it. That's not a particularly easy thing but what in this world is easy anyway?
You might see the good things in people around you but don't be deceived, there's likely some not so happy stuff going on in the background and your view may be biased by your loneliness and your urge for company.
This guy knows
keremaru

KupcaH wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Hey, please don't.
This guy knows
this guy also knows-- wait, you're a guy right
DXPOHIHIHI
Find friends pls
Ashton
It is your still on emo phase you will leave emo phase one day no worry’s..