Beam fix for me
Niva wrote:[Vass' Easy]
Hitomi May wrote:Привет
Синий и голубой комбоколоры так сливаются с бг >___< ну как же мне без синего :р
И мне кажется что очень громкая музыка и тихие хиты да вроде все слышно
А и кстати изи на поозвезды и нормал аж на 4 ._. Не слишком внезапно?) Хотя я знаю, что тебе будет лень делать ещё одну дифу d: да пофиг же
01:24:295 (4) - немного кривоват) подравнял изгиб
01:27:295 (1) - ну и этот тоже немного кривовато огибает (моё занудство, можешь игнорить) поправил
02:00:295 (3) - подвинуть бы влево чуть чуть ага
04:15:295 (1) - красивые слайды :3
Я особо ничего не заметила.. Только местами кривоватые слайды.. Но опять же, не хочу занудствовать с ними) писать "подвинь на две клеточки влево" это как то не очень)
00:10:795 (5) - я бы его заменила вот на такое:ой не,этот затухающий 1/2 стрим один из любимых
Мне кажется звучит лучше)
02:54:295 (1) - Ctrl+R? Этот Джамп немного неудобно играется =...= нарастающие прыжки + концы слайдеров образуют треугольник
03:39:295 (1) - О______О Шикарно! Преклоняюсь! Так ровно сделать ;_____;
03:51:295 (1) - О______________О ЩЫШФКГПЬТУМИЩШКПЬОВДБПИ А говорил что не умеешь делать ровные слайды) psht..это всё Армин :с
Мне песенка так понравилась!)
Ни капельки не пожалела, что три раза её послушала)
По мне так крутая мапа :3
Было бы круто её ранкнуть.. Месяц назад
такая переходная, зимне-весенняя)
thanks a lot,Niva *Q*
Niva wrote:Hi, IceBeam~
As my promise in my PM to you, here's my mod~
Actually I want to get my 400th kudosu here... But yesterday (when I was modding this) -HaRuNa- asked for an IRC mod, so... yeah >< I won't touch the timing, though...
-> Delete Artist - Title (IceBeam).osb ^^ oh damn
-> Preview time in Vass' Easy is very different with Hard, and it's missing the source as well weird,I fixed that yesterday
-> Also, I'm quite worried with the .mp3's filename, it shows as AudioFilename: Le Chevalier D'_Eon - Aya - .mp3, but perhaps I'm just thinking about it too much (as it works perfectly in-game)~ yeah,better to fix
- 00:05:170 (6) - Just minor stuff though, I personally it will look tidier if (4)'s start, (5)'s end, and (6) could make a solid and equally-distanced triangle (by moving this one grid left and down) okay!
- 00:08:357 (5) - Use soft-hitwhistle here? Normal-hitsample (if any) should be used on 00:08:545 I guess (because of the drum sound there), and as there's no note there I think you should use a whistle here right,but somehow I like normal here xD
- 00:22:795 (1) - (optional) I'd rather curve this to the left with a slight curve downward because this slider will carry a followpoint to your next (2) instead of having a followpoint being carried from 00:22:232 (4) - the followpoint will build more flow if the slider is curved this way imo hm,tried,but personally straight shape looks better with 00:22:232 (4)
- 00:44:170 (6) - Perhaps move the endpoint one grid left or right to emphasize the semi-parallel effect here? (don't know the right words to describe it... orz ><) I treid to keep it in the direction of 00:43:795 (5)
- 00:53:920 (7) - (optional) Maybe CTRL+R? Jump from this slider to (1) will be more fun this way imo~ it was originally a jump,yeah,but now it's like a "small copy" of upper slider
- 01:00:295 (1) - Err... Maybe curve this upward a bit? (all of your 0.5x sliders are curved except for this one orz :3) didn't curve because of curved 1/2 sliders,tried to combine 'em xD
- 01:08:545 (6,7,8) - Hmm, idk, I prefer to move (6) downward a bit here so the triangle formed on (6,7,8) will be more natural (don't forget to curve (4) downward (instead of upward) as well if you do this suggestion: )fixed that triangle but in another way
- 01:26:920 (2) - Maybe move this to the far up-left (I use x:108 y:88 here) so the (1,2,1)'s jump will form a solid triangle? (idk if you feel this is too extreme, though ><) yeah,I got your idea,but I just like mine
- 01:34:045 (3) - Space it a bit more from (2)? As 01:32:920 (10,1) and your previous patterns are using a wider spacing, I think it's best to use the same spacing as they did here~ okay!
- 01:53:732 (10) - Add whistle on slider's end also? (you put a whistle on red ticks with 1/1 delay on 01:56:357 (6,7) already) yeah
- 02:15:107 (3) - Should be 3x-repeating 1/6 slider instead of a 1/8 slider here (I already tested using 25% playback rate) correct,fixed
- 02:31:795 (5) - Move it lower? (I think, to emphasize this part's arc, this slider should be placed lower than (4)) moved (4) instead
- 02:32:357 (6,7) - They aren't perfectly parallel as your previous parallel sliders, is this intentional? dat's fine
- 02:48:295 (1) - Again here, it's quite obvious this slider isn't made symmetrical, is this intentional? (imo it will look tidier to make this intentionally symmetrical: ) yeah,honestly I didn't aim to make tide intentional
- 02:50:170 (6) - Same as above here (I think if you've done fixing the slider above, you can just copy-paste and flip it here) ^
- 03:24:670 (2) - (optional) Place this more to the left to give more variation to this jump? Like this:hm,I aimed to make them all in one line (or so lol)
- 03:36:670 (2) - As this is a 1/1 slider, perhaps curve this upward slightly as your previous 1/1 sliders? (you can also make this slider encircle your previous (9) from the outside, though~) but I want straight one
- 03:50:451 (x) - I personally feel it's quite missing a note here (to form a triple), but you don't need to fix this as your current pattern is so good already ><
- 04:06:482 (2) - Move this one grid down and right for consistency between (11,12,1,2) done!
- 04:17:545 (8,3) - Err... Not perfectly stacked, but this is very barely noticeable for players xD it's fine :3
I have a feeling this mod won't help that much as I did in Midnight Driving back then... This is constructed much better ><
Oh, and thank you Hitomi May for the mod~
My fix, thanks naraku~
narakucrimson wrote:[Niva's Normal]
- 00:10:792 (5) - The curvature on this feels kinda weird... I get that you were trying to interpretate a change in the music, but I guess it's already done by the position of the start of the slider, which cuts the "natural" flow of the pattern (straight). I'd suggest this: DoneOr something alike. It's just a tiny detail, so you can just skip this if you don't agree. (Also you avoid a rather ugly overlap :3)
- 01:12:288 (1) - Finish, as suggested in Vass' Easy. Try using low volume.
- 02:39:283 (1) - Again, I suggest using a finish with low volume~ Done both~
- 03:39:279 (1) - This is extreeeemely picky but can you make the end and start not touch themselves? Really, it's the only thing I can say about such a nice slider. Yep
- 03:51:278 (1) - This looks a bit pointy over here (idk if that was the word):
I'd try to make it a little smoother, as I'm really picky with sliders. Try something like this: Fixed~ I'll use this technique next time I create sliders like this (:368,168,231278,86,0,B|432:204|528:172|536:68|468:0|368:12|304:68|304:68|256:108|208:148|208:148|144:204|44:216|-24:148|-16:44|80:12|144:48,2,923.999972462655,4|4|4
thanks for mod,there were really nice catches!
I'll try ;~;
- Wikipedia kind of states that the name of the artist goes in capitals (AYA), and that the name of the song only has the first letters as capitals (Over Night).
You might want to double check this (or tell me if you did) as I know that Wikipedia might not be such a reliable source.okay!
- Displaying the Letterboxes during breaks doesn't look really bad, in fact, I like it! I don't wanna force this on you so I'm just mentioning it!
- It's always a good idea toreduce the SB load to the minimum possible. In this case, the Black image could be easily replaced by a simple fade of the background image. This way, you'll be saving some SB load (x1,0), and saving some minimum file size as a plus.
Can you do that?
- 01:12:288 (1) - This slider end need a soft finish with low volume imo. It's totally in the music, so it totally fits. I suggest the same for the other difficulties, too! 'kay!
- 02:39:283 (1) - (^) 'kay!
- 02:41:533 (1) - Just an impression here, but the way you started the previous chorus felt more accord (if that's the word) with the music. The circle previous to the slider was clearly different from the next slider, making that a good transition between "moments". Maybe I'm pushing it too hard, but I'd rather have you change this to something similar to the other kiai. If you don't mind totally agree,fixed
- 04:21:276 (1) - Well I might be a little annoying, but can you make this symmetrical? xD You can do this easily by using the Ctrl + H too and seeing which slider points move. idk if I made it symmertical,but looks a little better now I think xD
- 00:04:417 (4) - Having a x1,89 jump right at the start of the map isn't the best idea... I'd rather see it closer to the previous slider, so that the player gets the feeling of the beats and spacing easier. reduced a little
- 00:23:541 (1,2,3,4,1) - Just a quick note here, I rotated this just to check if it was a "perfect" pentagon, and it was a little off. Just a little. I don't think it's worth fixing (but you can do it if you want!), but for the next time, if you didn't use the rotation tool, I suggest doing so. It's really useful! tried to improve,but did it only worse,so left :p
- 01:09:382 (1) - Well, you already have a finish here, but I almost didn't hear it. Can you raise the volume a tad? hm..I didn't raise volume more than 60% through the map and I hear it clearly,probably it just fits so much? xD
- 02:36:377 (1) - (^) And change it for a finish this time hm,I'm sorry? there's a finish already
- 03:38:529 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - I'd change the curvature of this. The way in which this connects with the slider is kinda awkward as you have to change directions suddenly. I feel it's not comfortable, and it's not hard to change. Would you ? hope it's better now!
- 03:51:278 (1) - Nice slider, but I'd flip it vertically for reasons similar to the ones stated above - by doing this, you avoid a sudden change in spacing, and at least in my opinion this would feel more comfortable. You may as well reorder the patterns after the slider. hm,tried,but I think I'll leave it if possible ..I don't think spacing is a big problem because of previous increasing square jumps and it flows in same direction
It's a very well constructed mapset, and it gets the right feeling of the song. Congratulations for that!
That's all for me. Sorry if I was too picky!
Call me back after you check my mod, a forum pm would be good since I'm not usually online nowdays :/