forum

Bullying? You Think You're So Cool???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ur-mom
BULLYING THINK YOU'RE SO COOL? THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED FAT?... SHE IS OVERDOSING ON DIET PILLS. THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED UGLY?... SHE SPENDS HOURS PUTTING MAKEUP AT HOME HOPING PEOPLE WILL LIKE HER. THE BOY YOU JUST TRIPPED?... HE IS ABUSED ENOUGH AT HOME. SEE THAT MAN WITH THE SCARS?... HE FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY. THAT GUY YOU JUST MADE FUN OF FOR CRYING?... HIS MOTHER IS DYING. COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU'RE AGAINST BULLYING. I BET 95% OF YOU WONT COPY AND PASTE THIS, BUT I'M SURE THE PEOPLE WITH HEART AND BACKBONE WILL
Railey2
If she overdosing on diet pills why she still fat
KupcaH
ur-mom
KatouMegumi
lazy af
Blitzfrog

Railey2 wrote:

Because she is Railey
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Because she is Railey
fat joke doesn't even attempt to move me with humor
E m i
i am both underweight and fat come at me
DJ Enetro
Alexkuzi 2.0... oh no
Tae
Hardly.
DJ Enetro
The title still give me Alex vibes tho.

But I’m sure af that I’m against actual bullying. Count me in
Tae
Again, hardly anything compared to him.
DJ Enetro
True, given that you look in his post history.

Anyways, back on-topic...
E m i
but you weren't on topic at any point 8-)
Thirty30
you're
Nanachii
this is off topic
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

True, given that you look in his post history.

Anyways, back on-topic...
Actually in this case, it's better to go Off-Topic

ayy new page look at that
ColdTooth
Nobody cares and this is the internet, who cares?
Uni
Nani the fuck is this thread
Meah

hey hey hey
Quickstarter
When I bully someone I feel good
But if someone bullies me I go moist and wet
Minucat

MyNameIsTenshi wrote:

When I bully someone I feel good
But if someone bullies me I go moist and wet
Just go to YouTube and search "The spider and Kitsune-like lion" please. Gumi would love to be friends with you.
Topic Starter
ur-mom
hey no cyber bullying on my thread did you know bullyiny is a crime????? if ur cool dpnt bully! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
ColdTooth
Please leave this sub-forum.
DJ Enetro

ur-mom wrote:

hey no cyber bullying on my thread did you know bullyiny is a crime????? if ur cool dpnt bully! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Definitely won’t get anyone with your spelling mistakes tbh...
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

ur-mom wrote:

Definitely won’t get anyone with your spelling mistakes tbh...
can we just let this thread die instead of posting obvious shit thanks
Topic Starter
ur-mom

ColdTooth wrote:

Please leave this sub-forum.

thats bullying bro omg :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BULLYING THINK YOU'RE SO COOL? THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED FAT?... SHE IS OVERDOSING ON DIET PILLS. THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED UGLY?... SHE SPENDS HOURS PUTTING MAKEUP AT HOME HOPING PEOPLE WILL LIKE HER. THE BOY YOU JUST TRIPPED?... HE IS ABUSED ENOUGH AT HOME. SEE THAT MAN WITH THE SCARS?... HE FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY. THAT GUY YOU JUST MADE FUN OF FOR CRYING?... HIS MOTHER IS DYING. COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU'RE AGAINST BULLYING. I BET 95% OF YOU WONT COPY AND PASTE THIS, BUT I'M SURE THE PEOPLE WITH HEART AND BACKBONE WILL

E m i
yeah omg just get along u idiots
DJ Enetro

Momiji wrote:

yeah omg just get along u idiots
keremaru
wait. since when was bullying discussed on a website for a rhythm game again
YawaH
why this isn't in the yelling thread?
keremaru
cause it just had to have a thread of it's own, i guess.
Tae
nothing in ot is where it should be
YawaH
ofc, cuz it's ot,
Tae
the place for most things in OT is the wasteland, when u think about it :)
kai99
why the hate in the wastelands when you cant get out of it yourself
Topic Starter
ur-mom
this is an anti bully thread so no bullyign please
e

B1rd
Vuelo Eluko
n8bully
keremaru

that one newspaper wrote:

Just act less gay

XD
show more