Igor Sprite wrote:
m4m(?)Thanks for mod!
delete unnecessary inherited points in muzukashii, futsuu and kantan The SVs doens't matter if don't change the playability. I'm going to keep for the volume hitsounds
* 00:10:256 (45) - k and 00:10:089 (44) - d, sounds better Applied
* 00:09:753 (43) - k? I'm following the synth's melody
* 01:27:016 (130) - k and 01:27:854 (133,134) - ctrl + g Applied 01:27:016 (130) - only. 01:27:854 (133,134) - I'm following the vocal and keeping the consistency with 01:25:508 (125,126) -
* 01:32:211 (150) - k, 01:32:547 - d and 01:32:714 (152) - k I applied this but with other pattern to follow the guitar riff
* 02:37:239 - fix this part please, like 02:39:586 (13) - delete, 02:39:921 (14,15) - ctrl + g and 02:40:256 (17) - delete Why fix? I'm following the drum and the piano at the same time. I think it's fine (maybe the offset is bad but I'm going to fix it)
sorry i don't know how mod a inner oni, call me again when you receive the GD oni
* 00:44:949 (90) - d There is a snare
* 00:49:306 (97,98) - ctrl + g I'm following the vocal pitch
* 01:23:496 (158) - d and add a k 01:23:664 - Ok, add kat in 01:23:664 - could be a bit hard for now, but I changed 01:23:496 (157) - to don
* 03:39:921 - add k Added
* 03:41:765 - add d There can be fine, added
uh, i need sleep.