forum

RADWIMPS - Yume Tourou

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mir
You could probably add an insane to this set if you wanted to. The song really supports higher difficulty levels and stopping at Hard kinda undersells the song's potential. The diffs look fine but ranking this without an insane? Are you sure?
Topic Starter
Peter

Mir wrote:

You could probably add an insane to this set if you wanted to. The song really supports higher difficulty levels and stopping at Hard kinda undersells the song's potential. The diffs look fine but ranking this without an insane? Are you sure?
Nope Marianna is going to make GD for me first i've just contacted him and he agreed but he is kinda busy rn but i'm pretty sure he will make Insane GD can i contact you when he will done so mapset will be full for mod?
Mir
You may contact me.
Shii
Hello PeterEU! Last time I heard your name was from Maxylan :)
Time to look at that new Insane of Marianna's. If possible, could I get a GD for an Easy/Normal sometime? Got a mapset I wanna make, but I can't make low diffs, and I don't know anyone who does bar you (from Maxy).
Marianna's Insane
00:25:883 (1) - I'd love to see the curve of this slider follow the curve of 00:25:708 (4) , 00:25:185 (3) 's slider end and itself. right now, the curve is a little bit off, though it's not really a huge issue
00:25:883 (1) - This slider doesn't quite follow the same spacing as seen in the rest of this section (1.5x vs 1.6x spacing for sliders). It's noticeable by my eyes,
so spacing should probably be slightly readjusted here to be closer to the rest of the section.
00:29:371 (3) - Visually, this is a bit close to 00:28:674 (1) slider body, and so isn't visually consistent with the rest of this section.
00:33:557 (3) - This slider is a tad bit close to 00:34:255 (1) - when considering the distance between the latter and 00:34:778 (2) .
00:37:394 (2) - Seems cramped against 00:37:046 (1) - compared to other hitobjects near sliders. This also doesn't make a lot of sense to me given how small and straight (though still curved) the slider is.
00:39:836 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't like how this bit looks. The spacing is real inconsistent and it looks messy, especially with 00:40:883 (5) - not even sharing the same shape/direction as 00:39:836 (1) .
From about 00:39:836 till about 00:53:742 , visual spacing gets less consistent, and looks a bit messy IMO.
00:41:929 (3) - This is nitpicky as hell, but 00:43:325 (3) - fades in as the former is still fading out, and so is kind of an overlap? Probably not a huge issue, I'd just prefer it changed <3
00:52:731 (2,3) - You use this pattern and 00:55:596 (3) - for when there are two 1/2 notes together, yet it's done inconsistently - doing something like alternating between the patterns every time or two times would be more consistent.
01:02:506 (1,2,3,4) - This bit is straight whilst 01:02:843 (5,6,7,8) - is not, despite both having plenty of guitar and intensity. I get that it's a drop or whatever before the vocals kick in again, but I'd rather see it all as a curved stream, with 01:02:843 (5,6,7,8) - perhaps featuring a more aggressive arc.
From 01:03:180 - there's more inconsistent visual spacing, with a good example being 01:03:180 (1,2,3) having 01:03:180 (1,3) - share different visual spacing to 01:03:180 (1,2) - and so on. Changing Visual spacing for effect is fine, but it's done in an inconsistent manner, where there is cases of near overlaps, where there are also moderate gaps.
01:28:798 - Thumps not mapped despite arguably being a part of the drum. Also included 01:29:304 - and 01:29:809 . As they are different to the 1/4 drumming, I would map them as jumps. perhaps being blanketed by the streams, or by hitobjects'.
01:37:225 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Would prefer if this looked more like a star pattern than it does now.
01:38:068 (7) - Overlaps with 01:36:888 (1) - quite heavily, which looks a bit ugly IMO.
Pretty much any other complaints I would have about this map have already been addressed by points mentioned above. I personally don't like the inconsistent visual spacing, or the potentially inconsistent mapping.

Good luck getting this ranked!
Marianna
Hi @ShiiTsuin

Well I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but I will not use anything of your mod, I do not see anything that is really necessary or that shows some relevance to me, some hours you forget that this is an insane and in others you do not see my vision of mapping, I'm sorry but nothing fixed.
Maxylan
Marianna, you're the embodiment of the meme "don't kill mappers spirit" lmfao, here's a little mini mod disputing some of your refusals of ShiiTsuin's mod, let's call it a mod within a mod, mod-ception.

Shii
[Banter]
Hello PeterEU! Last time I heard your name was from Maxylan :)

Time to look at that new Insane of Marianna's. If possible, could I get a GD for an Easy/Normal sometime? Got a mapset I wanna make, but I can't make low diffs, and I don't know anyone who does bar you (from Maxy).
[Mod]
  1. 00:25:883 (1) - I'd love to see the curve of this slider follow the curve of 00:25:708 (4) , 00:25:185 (3) 's slider end and itself. right now, the curve is a little bit off, though it's not really a huge issue Optional so whatever
  2. 00:25:883 (1) - This slider doesn't quite follow the same spacing as seen in the rest of this section (1.5x vs 1.6x spacing for sliders). It's noticeable by my eyes,
    so spacing should probably be slightly readjusted here to be closer to the rest of the section.
    Marianna if you're going to claim "oh spacing here is different because it emphasises the vocal syllible at that point" or something along those lines, then don't go back on following the vocals by mapping guitar here 00:26:406 - and NOT mapping the vocal syllible on 00:26:581 -
  3. 00:29:371 (3) - Visually, this is a bit close to 00:28:674 (1) slider body, and so isn't visually consistent with the rest of this section. What shii said here is true, although it's nit-picky, if you want to dispute this claim you need to respond properly.
  4. 00:33:557 (3) - This slider is a tad bit close to 00:34:255 (1) - when considering the distance between the latter and 00:34:778 (2) .
    This is nitpicky as well, however I will add that it would also look better if the the angle was somewhat more consistant with 00:34:255 (1) -for visuals.
  5. 00:37:394 (2) - Seems cramped against 00:37:046 (1) - compared to other hitobjects near sliders. This also doesn't make a lot of sense to me given how small and straight (though still curved) the slider is. I mean eh, I see where Shii Is comming from with this but it'd be much more effective if he pointed out how close 00:36:871 (4) - is to 00:37:569 (3) - . Why not move (4) down so that (3) blankets it.
  6. 00:39:836 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't like how this bit looks. The spacing is real inconsistent and it looks messy, especially with 00:40:883 (5) - not even sharing the same shape/direction as 00:39:836 (1) . Don't agree personally on this but would love an explanation from you Maria ^^
  7. From about 00:39:836 till about 00:53:742 , visual spacing gets less consistent, and looks a bit messy IMO. I think this entire section looks and plays just fine, however, I disslike the fact that you don't stack stuff like 00:48:208 (1,3) - for example, very noticeable in gameplay.
  8. 00:41:929 (3) - This is nitpicky as hell, but 00:43:325 (3) - fades in as the former is still fading out, and so is kind of an overlap? Probably not a huge issue, I'd just prefer it changed <3 LOL SHII I LOVE YOU
  9. 00:52:731 (2,3) - You use this pattern and 00:55:596 (3) - for when there are two 1/2 notes together, yet it's done inconsistently - doing something like alternating between the patterns every time or two times would be more consistent. Very true
    SIDENOTE The timegaps 00:54:753 (2,1) - used to emphasise the claps all over this chorus feels so disgusting to play, not only do you miss a sound on 00:54:922 - but even if there was no sound on the red tick you need to use more spacing to CLEARLY indicate there's a 1/1 timegap.
  10. 01:02:506 (1,2,3,4) - This bit is straight whilst 01:02:843 (5,6,7,8) - is not, despite both having plenty of guitar and intensity. I get that it's a drop or whatever before the vocals kick in again, but I'd rather see it all as a curved stream, with 01:02:843 (5,6,7,8) - perhaps featuring a more aggressive arc. eh optional again so whatever ^^
  11. From 01:03:180 - there's more inconsistent visual spacing, with a good example being 01:03:180 (1,2,3) having 01:03:180 (1,3) - share different visual spacing to 01:03:180 (1,2) - and so on. Changing Visual spacing for effect is fine, but it's done in an inconsistent manner, where there is cases of near overlaps, where there are also moderate gaps. To clarify, he's talking about the spacing between different object's bodies, not the actualy spacing between objects. And I agree with him, there should be equal spacing between the bodies for good aesthetics.
  12. 01:28:798 - Thumps not mapped despite arguably being a part of the drum. Also included 01:29:304 - and 01:29:809 . As they are different to the 1/4 drumming, I would map them as jumps. perhaps being blanketed by the streams, or by hitobjects'. HOW HAVE YOU NOT MAPPED THESE "thumps" SOUNDS?! They're so incredibly predominant and I can not think of a single excuse you could possibly have for not mapping them, this is an insane,
    not an easy.
    I'm sorry but not mapping predominant sounds is just an instant trigger for me, like how white cis males are a trigger to buzzfeed.
  13. 01:37:225 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Would prefer if this looked more like a star pattern than it does now. Very true
  14. 01:38:068 (7) - Overlaps with 01:36:888 (1) - quite heavily, which looks a bit ugly IMO. I have snaking sliders on maybe that's why I don't see that lol, but this is optional i suppose so whatever

Pretty much any other complaints I would have about this map have already been addressed by points mentioned above. I personally don't like the inconsistent visual spacing, or the potentially inconsistent mapping.
Good luck getting this ranked!

ShiiTsuin you don't have to agree with my on everything here, neither do you Marianne, I just found your reply particullarly funny Marianne and so I just had to do this.
Also, fucking respond to modders, it's the least you can do as a thank you for them taking their time out of their day to help you. Even if you don't agree with them, tell them why.
Topic Starter
Peter
can you stop fighting okay?
Marianna
Why are you responding to the mod for me? If I said I do not see anything needed it is why I do not see anything needed if you wanted to respond to the mods because they did not diff you?
At no point did I say that the mod is bad, I just did not find anything really relevant
Maxylan
I will not fight, and I will not chat anymore if PeterEU doesn't want me to, however, I will say this.
You clearly did not read what I said, otherwise you'd have noted this:

Maxylan wrote:

Also, fucking respond to modders, it's the least you can do as a thank you for them taking their time out of their day to help you. Even if you don't agree with them, tell them why.
The whole point of my mod-ception was to show you that some of the things he said actually were relevant and that not responding to him explaining why you dissagree is just lazy, and inconsiderate, when he was trying to be helpful.
Shii

Marianna wrote:

Why are you responding to the mod for me? If I said I do not see anything needed it is why I do not see anything needed if you wanted to respond to the mods because they did not diff you?
At no point did I say that the mod is bad, I just did not find anything really relevant
Sorry, I know you aren't a strong English Speaker, so I understand a lot of this stuff but...
I just wanted reasoning why nothing was relevant to you, and why it was your "vision". Having 4 ranked maps, I have to assume you have at least some understanding of mapping, possibly more than me, but you've proved to me literally nothing about your "prowess", when I find what I believe to be issues and you brush it off without any explanation. Moreover, things like consistent visuals are a necessity, even in an Insane lmao. The fact that you've never ranked an Insane means you should be more open to criticism, rather than shutting yourself off like Monstrata or Delis would.
In the case of you saying that it's your "Vision of mapping" I couldn't care less whether it's what you see as the god-tier of mapping, or just something you like. Whilst nothing I noted was particularly necessary, it's still worth while at least playing around with my "improvements" to see whether they make a difference to the aesthetics or playability.

Once again, sorry if this looks like I'm butt hurt, and I know this might be starting an argument, just wanted some more information and stuff, and to get something off of my chest. Good luck with this though, I wanna see this mapset ranked :)
Marianna

ShiiTsuin wrote:

Sorry, I know you aren't a strong English Speaker, so I understand a lot of this stuff but...
I just wanted reasoning why nothing was relevant to you, and why it was your "vision". Having 4 ranked maps, I have to assume you have at least some understanding of mapping, possibly more than me, but you've proved to me literally nothing about your "prowess", when I find what I believe to be issues and you brush it off without any explanation. Moreover, things like consistent visuals are a necessity, even in an Insane lmao. The fact that you've never ranked an Insane means you should be more open to criticism, rather than shutting yourself off like Monstrata or Delis would.
In the case of you saying that it's your "Vision of mapping" I couldn't care less whether it's what you see as the god-tier of mapping, or just something you like. Whilst nothing I noted was particularly necessary, it's still worth while at least playing around with my "improvements" to see whether they make a difference to the aesthetics or playability.

Once again, sorry if this looks like I'm butt hurt, and I know this might be starting an argument, just wanted some more information and stuff, and to get something off of my chest. Good luck with this though, I wanna see this mapset ranked :)
Alright Shii, by the way sorry for my bad English, most of the time I do not respond to the mods for this reason

Your mod is really good, but you pointed out things I've done countless times and I'm used to doing so I did not want to pass the mod saying "I've done it before" because it would be stupid, I really appreciate your dedication explaining every mod thing and I'm sure that someday you'll be a very good modder

And thanks for modding ^^
Natsu
@Marianna actually you have to give a proper reply to the modder.
Maxylan

Natsu wrote:

@Marianna actually you have to give a proper reply to the modder.
Respec +1
Marianna
why me god? why?
This was already resolved, fuck osu
Natsu

Marianna wrote:

why me god? why?
This was already resolved, fuck osu
Is not only you, actually every mapper needs to give a proper reply to modders, ofc if you want your maps to be ranked, take a look at: https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Cr ... of_Conduct
Marmorexx
I hope it's okay if i just mod the 2 harder Diffs because thats where i can make out weird things much better ^^

First off: Great map, already see it ranked on my opinion, yet there are a few things that could be improved anyways!

Hard Difficulty ---

00:28:325 (3) - Feels like this should be a new combo. Doesnt have to. Its just a feeling.
00:59:978 (4,5) - The change from "Note->Slider->Note->Slider to Slider-> Note" comes really sudden and might catch a lot of people offguard.

-> From 01:12:618 to 01:23:405 you aligned all notes in a "circle". It just goes round and round and round. You could improve the flow by throwing in some variation here and there.

01:29:304 (3) - Remove this slider and place a note in its origin. Then you put the triples half a beat after that, followed up with 2 single taps or a slider (7&8)
This fits way better onto the beat

01:31:495 (1) - Maybe make this a little curved to the right to indicate better that it goes back and you have to jump to (2) afterwards
01:52:393 (3,4) - 01:52:899 (5,1) - If you move these 2 packs closer together its more fluent to play. the distance for the jumps can stay the same. But if there is the same distance between each of the notes, it gets hard to read.
02:03:770 (6) - If you create a triple there, here (02:04:528 (3)), and a slider here (02:04:865 (4,5)) it gives the map a nice and sudden ending, like the song suggests. Dont move the notes, they're really good, just change them if you want ^^

Marianna's Insane ---

Love how you handled the Overlaps here! Everytime there is enough time for the note to fade away properly, you let it overlap! Good work, lovin it.
00:32:511 (4) - New Combo would look stylish here instead of 00:32:860 (1)
00:57:450 (5,6,7) - I keep hitting this early, maybe move it away from (4) a little
01:09:585 (4,5) - Since the melody gets higher here maybe make the circles go higher, too. In a manner like this:
It feels also really nice because the next jump is a similar one.
01:22:731 (2) - Having a perfect overlap here is a little irritating. I know it adds to the uniqueness of the map, but it'd feel nicer if you at least stacked them.
01:35:034 (6,7,8) - Maybe turn these by like 20° CCW to make hitting them more fluent. If they are aligned like this it feels a little unintuitive.

Also in the Part between the 2 Kiai Sections (From 01:03:180 to 01:13:967), the Guitar in the song plays very short, muted notes. To make the beatmap "fit" better, you should use more half beat sliders and less Full beat sliders like 01:05:202 (4)! There is a lot of potential in this part on my opinion.

Hope i could be of help!

GL with your Map!
Net0
"Pretty much any other complaints I would have about this map have already been addressed by points mentioned above. I personally don't like the inconsistent visual spacing, or the potentially inconsistent mapping."
The modder pointed with reason a few issues he thinks that should be mentioned and stated a personal opinion on the map overall. I don't see any sarcasm or hidden offenses. In this case you should just reply Marianna, even if you're denying everything (which seems the case).

The only case you don't have to reply a mod, is when the modder is clearlly making fun or attacking you or your map. Bad behavior is discourage and leads to nothing.

To @ShiiTsuin if you're uncertain about a certain aspect of the map, addressed to it inside the mod itself, general comments such as "I personally don't like the inconsistent visual spacing, or the potentially inconsistent mapping." only leads ppl to overlook your mod and take things to a personal side, so I'd try to smooth things more next time when you mod ^^.
Shii

Net0 wrote:

"Pretty much any other complaints I would have about this map have already been addressed by points mentioned above. I personally don't like the inconsistent visual spacing, or the potentially inconsistent mapping."
The modder pointed with reason a few issues he thinks that should be mentioned and stated a personal opinion on the map overall. I don't see any sarcasm or hidden offenses. In this case you should just reply Marianna, even if you're denying everything (which seems the case).

The only case you don't have to reply a mod, is when the modder is clearlly making fun or attacking you or your map. Bad behavior is discourage and leads to nothing.

To @ShiiTsuin if you're uncertain about a certain aspect of the map, addressed to it inside the mod itself, general comments such as "I personally don't like the inconsistent visual spacing, or the potentially inconsistent mapping." only leads ppl to overlook your mod and take things to a personal side, so I'd try to smooth things more next time when you mod ^^.
I see, I'll have to keep that in mind when I mod in the future. I usually make a point an opinion because I'm not certain, so it's more of a feeling or something like that, but yeah - I will make sure to be more careful with wording in my future mods. Thank you Net0
Topic Starter
Peter

Marmorexx wrote:

Hard Difficulty ---

00:28:325 (3) - Feels like this should be a new combo. Doesnt have to. Its just a feeling. Making here new combo is kinda pointless
00:59:978 (4,5) - The change from "Note->Slider->Note->Slider to Slider-> Note" comes really sudden and might catch a lot of people offguard.
not really for example 00:57:787 (1,2) and 00:56:101 (4,1)

-> From 01:12:618 to 01:23:405 you aligned all notes in a "circle". It just goes round and round and round. You could improve the flow by throwing in some variation here and there. I cant really understand why everyone hates it i did for purpose needs to be considered

01:29:304 (3) - Remove this slider and place a note in its origin. Then you put the triples half a beat after that, followed up with 2 single taps or a slider (7&8)
This fits way better onto the beat It follows beat in kinda other way but i would like to keep slider after 1/4 one

01:31:495 (1) - Maybe make this a little curved to the right to indicate better that it goes back and you have to jump to (2) afterwards i want keep this straight bcs i've used this pattern for example here 01:26:438 (3,4) i think making something other is pointless
01:52:393 (3,4) - 01:52:899 (5,1) - If you move these 2 packs closer together its more fluent to play. the distance for the jumps can stay the same. But if there is the same distance between each of the notes, it gets hard to read. it's fine for me my friend testplayed it
02:03:770 (6) - If you create a triple there, here (02:04:528 (3)), and a slider here (02:04:865 (4,5)) it gives the map a nice and sudden ending, like the song suggests. Dont move the notes, they're really good, just change them if you want ^^ I don't really want to put too many circles at the end
Thanks for suggestions
Topic Starter
Peter
Marianna is kinda busy so i'm going to answer

Marmorexx wrote:

Insane ---

Love how you handled the Overlaps here! Everytime there is enough time for the note to fade away properly, you let it overlap! Good work, lovin it.
00:32:511 (4) - New Combo would look stylish here instead of 00:32:860 (1) I think this combo is fine
00:57:450 (5,6,7) - I keep hitting this early, maybe move it away from (4) a little it's fine i've testplayed with friends
01:09:585 (4,5) - Since the melody gets higher here maybe make the circles go higher, too. In a manner like this: the current one is fine
It feels also really nice because the next jump is a similar one.
01:22:731 (2) - Having a perfect overlap here is a little irritating. I know it adds to the uniqueness of the map, but it'd feel nicer if you at least stacked them. i think this overlap is fine
01:35:034 (6,7,8) - Maybe turn these by like 20° CCW to make hitting them more fluent. If they are aligned like this it feels a little unintuitive. not really

Also in the Part between the 2 Kiai Sections (From 01:03:180 to 01:13:967), the Guitar in the song plays very short, muted notes. To make the beatmap "fit" better, you should use more half beat sliders and less Full beat sliders like 01:05:202 (4)! There is a lot of potential in this part on my opinion. it's fine
krykson
Hi, modding only insane as you wanted
SPOILER

• 00:34:778 (2,4) - move it a bit and stack 4 with sliderend?
    00:39:662 (5) - stack without moving anything, sound is very quiet so you can use smaller spacing
    00:40:883 (5) - 2 circles insted? (not sure there)
    00:54:753 (2,1) - undermapped (you can just make back and forth jump)
    01:00:146 (2,1) - ^
    01:02:506 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - weird shape
    01:17:674 (4) - just add one note and make stack there (or slider)
    01:25:933 (4,1) - add a note there
    01:40:090 (5,6,7) -move it a little bit closer to 01:39:585 (2,3,4) -
    01:56:775 (2,1) - undermapped (you can just make another back and forth jump)
    02:02:168 (2,1) - ^
I like this diff, gl!
Raiyn
Hello~

Marianna's Insane
SPOILER
00:26:406 (3) - If youre following vocals at the start, you missed the one here on the white tick. Change the slider into 1 circle and 1 slider with the slider head
starting at the white tick

00:39:836 (1) - Turn into a 3/4's slider leading into a circle and put the hitsound there
(it's kinda awkward to hear a highlighted sound early on without pressing anything)

00:47:162 (2) - Did you forget to turn the sample set of this into a normal one?
00:47:336 (3) - Or did you forget that this had a normal sample set?

00:54:753 (2) - Put it on top of the next circle/ slider, just feels and looks better IMO
01:00:146 (2) - ^

01:29:219 (4) - Turn this into a kick slider cause it ending on a blue tick just seems a bit weird for me
01:29:724 (4) - ^

01:32:337 (4) - When i tried to play this. this circle was completely unseen, try to move it a little bit more to the left or to the bottom

01:35:034 (6,7,8) - I know that this is for the drums, but it felt awkward playing as the drums really didnt stand out, most you can do to replace this is a
repeating kick slider
01:40:090 (5,6,7) - ^
01:50:877 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
(The drum that the triplets portray doest really stand out enough to put a circle for it IMO)

01:56:775 (2) - Put it on top of the next circle/ slider, just feels and looks better IMO (copied)
02:02:168 (2) - ^
Saileach
NM frommy queue

Marianna's Insane
00:24:488 (1) - 00:26:929 (4) -
To me is it pretty unclear if you are mapping to the vocals or the guitar in the back, since if you are mapping to the guitar, 00:25:185 (3) - ends on a stronger guitar sound and if you are mapping to the vocals, 00:26:406 (3) - you completely ignore the vocals on the white here and no vocals on the red
00:27:278 (1) - This slider could be made neater in my opinion, the S shape looks very jagged
00:31:290 (4,2) - perhaps keep the same overlapping technique from 00:30:767 (3,1) - or vice versa
00:35:476 (4) - probably could just stack this on the end of 00:34:778 (2) - due to the increased distance not really being needed for the stack
00:35:650 (1) - Fix blanket plz... Most of the blankets could use fixing tho it isnt really needed but feel it would add to some neatness
00:39:836 (1,2) - Though 2 distinct beats that are louder and more powerful, has very little spacing compared to the weak vocals on 00:40:534 (3,4) -
00:54:922 - Could be mapped honestly even with a 1/2 slider from 00:54:753 (2) -
00:54:753 (2) - didnt map this tripple?
00:56:354 - nor this one?
gonna ignore all unmapped triples from this point
01:03:180 (1,2,3) - visual spacing could be used here with the distance from 01:03:180 (1,2) - being the same as 01:03:180 (1,3) -
01:04:191 (4) - could be better mapped as 2 single notes
01:09:585 (4,5) - I feel some movement here could be better rather than just stacking, perhaps moving down on the 5 and coming back to the 1
01:22:056 (1,2) - To me these feel really out of place, its a sudden change from vocal mapping to the cymbal crashes
01:24:753 (1,2,3,4) - What are you mapping to? this is a completely random simplified rhythm where the song gets a bit more intense from the previous section
01:28:967 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These are meant to be 5 note bursts, 4 notes not only play awkwardly but doesnt represent this part of the song properly in my opinion
01:30:820 (4,5,6) - same spacing tho the 6 is the strongest beat, would increase spacing on the 6
01:36:888 (1,2,3) - linear flow here really doesnt help emphasise the 2 here since 2 is the strongest out of the 3
02:04:276 (4,8) - Please dont use blue tick repeat sliders, generally play awfully and i feel here it doesnt make much sense

Hard looks fine

Normal
00:52:394 (1) - Main issue is that the song is MUCH more intense here yet density wise, the calmer sections are more dense than this, perhaps reduce the density on the calmer sections such as removing the 2 on 00:25:011 (2,3) - or something
00:59:809 (2) - perhaps circle into 1/2 slider instead?

Still the main issue with this diff in my opinion is the start being so dense while most of the time the chorus is 1/1 note density spam which makes little to no sense since the chorus parts in this song are dramatically different. So more 1/2 in the chorus, less 1/2 elsewhere

Good luck with the set
Topic Starter
Peter

DakiniBrave wrote:

NM frommy queue

Hard looks fine okay

Normal
00:52:394 (1) - Main issue is that the song is MUCH more intense here yet density wise, the calmer sections are more dense than this, perhaps reduce the density on the calmer sections such as removing the 2 on 00:25:011 (2,3) - or something
00:59:809 (2) - perhaps circle into 1/2 slider instead? nah i think its fine
I've nerfed beginning a little bit
Still the main issue with this diff in my opinion is the start being so dense while most of the time the chorus is 1/1 note density spam which makes little to no sense since the chorus parts in this song are dramatically different. So more 1/2 in the chorus, less 1/2 elsewhere

Good luck with the set
Thank you and i have no idea when marianna is going to check all the mods
Topic Starter
Peter
Ok so Marianna haven't responded for mods I guess he is too busy rn. for now pls Don't mod it until I say that it can be modded again
Sorry :(

E/N/H are still open for suggestions
Marianna

Zxozmo wrote:

Hello~

Marianna's Insane
SPOILER
00:26:406 (3) - If youre following vocals at the start, you missed the one here on the white tick. Change the slider into 1 circle and 1 slider with the slider head
starting at the white tick I'm following the guitar sound

00:39:836 (1) - Turn into a 3/4's slider leading into a circle and put the hitsound there For me this slider is fine
(it's kinda awkward to hear a highlighted sound early on without pressing anything)

00:47:162 (2) - Did you forget to turn the sample set of this into a normal one? I think not, the strong beat is here 00:47:336 (3) -

00:54:753 (2) - Put it on top of the next circle/ slider, just feels and looks better IMO This is to emphasize here 00:55:090 (1) -

01:29:219 (4) - Turn this into a kick slider cause it ending on a blue tick just seems a bit weird for me lol just follow the song

01:32:337 (4) - When i tried to play this. this circle was completely unseen, try to move it a little bit more to the left or to the bottom Fixed

01:35:034 (6,7,8) - I know that this is for the drums, but it felt awkward playing as the drums really didnt stand out, most you can do to replace this is a
repeating kick slider Sorry but this need to be clickable
(The drum that the triplets portray doest really stand out enough to put a circle for it IMO)

01:56:775 (2) - Put it on top of the next circle/ slider, just feels and looks better IMO (copied)

DakiniBrave wrote:

NM frommy queue

Marianna's Insane
To me is it pretty unclear if you are mapping to the vocals or the guitar in the back, since if you are mapping to the guitar, 00:25:185 (3) - ends on a stronger guitar sound and if you are mapping to the vocals, 00:26:406 (3) - you completely ignore the vocals on the white here and no vocals on the red Fixed
00:27:278 (1) - This slider could be made neater in my opinion, the S shape looks very jagged nah
00:31:290 (4,2) - perhaps keep the same overlapping technique from 00:30:767 (3,1) - or vice versa This is intentional :p
00:35:476 (4) - probably could just stack this on the end of 00:34:778 (2) - due to the increased distance not really being needed for the stack
00:35:650 (1) - Fix blanket plz... Most of the blankets could use fixing tho it isnt really needed but feel it would add to some neatness -.-' blankets... Fixed.
00:39:836 (1,2) - Though 2 distinct beats that are louder and more powerful, has very little spacing compared to the weak vocals on 00:40:534 (3,4) -
00:54:922 - Could be mapped honestly even with a 1/2 slider from 00:54:753 (2) - For me its fine
00:54:753 (2) - didnt map this tripple? nah, i skipped a lot of things to be able to follow the gap
01:03:180 (1,2,3) - visual spacing could be used here with the distance from 01:03:180 (1,2) - being the same as 01:03:180 (1,3) - For me its ok
01:04:191 (4) - could be better mapped as 2 single notes kay
01:09:585 (4,5) - I feel some movement here could be better rather than just stacking, perhaps moving down on the 5 and coming back to the 1 nah
01:22:056 (1,2) - To me these feel really out of place, its a sudden change from vocal mapping to the cymbal crashes just follow what stands out in the music
01:24:753 (1,2,3,4) - What are you mapping to? this is a completely random simplified rhythm where the song gets a bit more intense from the previous section Instrumental
01:28:967 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These are meant to be 5 note bursts, 4 notes not only play awkwardly but doesnt represent this part of the song properly in my opinion two mods about that, pls just listen in 25%, but i'll put 5 :p, consider fixed @Zxozmo
01:30:820 (4,5,6) - same spacing tho the 6 is the strongest beat, would increase spacing on the 6 for me its fine
01:36:888 (1,2,3) - linear flow here really doesnt help emphasise the 2 here since 2 is the strongest out of the 3 ^
02:04:276 (4,8) - Please dont use blue tick repeat sliders, generally play awfully and i feel here it doesnt make much sense I really did not know what to do in this stream to properly follow the ups and downs if you have any suggestions send and I will change the pattern
sorry for the late, thanks for modding~

code
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 90062
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Title:Yume Tourou
TitleUnicode:夢灯籠
Artist:RADWIMPS
ArtistUnicode:RADWIMPS
Creator:PeterEU
Version:Marianna's Insane
Source:君の名は。
Tags:your name kimi no na wa makoto shinkai NikitaErmakov Marianna
BeatmapID:1449638
BeatmapSetID:678416

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7.7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"161120113245-22.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
24488,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
52394,-90.9090909090909,4,3,0,80,0,1
63180,-125,4,2,0,40,0,0
83742,-125,4,3,0,60,0,0
84753,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,60,0,0
90146,-90.9090909090909,4,2,0,80,0,1
113573,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
114416,-90.9090909090909,4,3,0,80,0,1
114500,-90.9090909090909,4,3,0,80,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 245,187,129
Combo2 : 114,12,175
Combo3 : 37,185,239
Combo4 : 4,20,134
Combo5 : 252,239,88

[HitObjects]
200,132,24488,6,0,P|256:152|312:132,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,44,25011,2,0,P|256:24|200:44,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,132,25534,2,0,L|200:196,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,260,25883,6,0,P|324:264|356:260,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,26232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,26406,2,0,L|436:104,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,44,26929,2,0,P|340:40|308:44,1,60.0000022888185,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,192,27278,6,0,B|152:208|168:172|96:192,1,120.000004577637
20,244,27801,2,0,P|4:192|24:132,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,190,28325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,76,28674,6,0,L|380:76,1,120.000004577637
448,12,29197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,164,29371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,240,29546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,348,29720,2,0,P|320:344|288:348,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,364,30069,6,0,L|148:236,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,164,30592,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,164,30767,2,0,P|148:144|204:164,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,31290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,144,31464,6,0,L|200:76,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,31813,2,0,L|256:304,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,372,32162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,372,32511,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,304,32685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,32860,6,0,B|368:152|336:160|356:96,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,40,33383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,33557,2,0,L|168:108,2,80.0000030517579,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,97,34255,6,0,B|336:160|368:152|352:216,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,304,34778,2,0,L|192:304,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,364,35301,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,284,35476,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,35650,6,0,P|120:140|140:80,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,140,36174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,192,36348,2,0,L|8:192,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,140,36871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,280,37046,6,0,P|140:312|144:340,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,308,37394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,37569,2,0,B|128:136|160:136|140:72,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,12,38092,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,12,38267,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,92,38441,6,0,L|316:92,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,28,38790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,38964,2,0,P|304:252|328:308,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,244,39488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,184,39662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,132,39836,6,0,L|436:8,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
356,56,40360,1,0,1:0:0:0:
512,104,40534,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,48,40708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,132,40883,2,0,L|432:200,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,288,41232,6,0,P|256:308|204:288,1,120.000004577637,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,244,41755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,120,41929,2,0,L|176:60,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,184,42278,2,0,L|120:244,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,120,42627,6,0,P|124:100|64:124,1,120.000004577637,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,184,43150,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,52,43325,2,0,L|288:52,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,8,43674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,43848,6,0,P|236:180|252:240,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,184,44371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,120,44546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,196,44720,2,0,L|416:196,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,132,45069,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,280,45243,6,0,L|192:280,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,328,45767,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,192,45941,2,0,P|212:164|208:132,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,0,46290,2,0,P|172:28|176:60,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,46639,6,0,L|332:188,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,180,47162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,104,47336,1,0,1:0:0:0:
384,252,47511,2,0,L|388:312,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,364,47860,2,0,L|304:304,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,48208,6,0,P|160:172|96:192,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,272,48732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,176,48906,2,0,L|212:112,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,20,49255,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,76,49429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,49604,6,0,B|356:52|356:84|424:68,1,120.000004577637,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,24,50127,1,2,1:2:0:0:
432,148,50301,2,0,L|432:212,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,304,50650,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,50825,6,0,P|316:236|372:256,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,332,51348,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,51522,2,0,L|256:132,1,120.000004577637,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,60,52046,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,112,52220,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,112,52307,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,112,52394,6,0,L|88:112,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,40,52731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
12,40,52899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,53068,2,0,P|132:232|120:276,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,296,53320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,316,53405,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,312,53573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,368,53742,6,0,L|380:368,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,54079,2,0,P|464:260|452:216,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,124,54416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,54585,5,8,0:0:0:0:
512,144,54753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,280,55090,6,0,L|256:280,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,232,55427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,336,55596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,55764,2,0,P|288:152|276:108,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,24,56101,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,24,56270,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,92,56438,6,0,L|452:92,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,0,56776,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,180,56944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,24,57113,2,0,L|220:24,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,104,57450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,124,57534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,144,57618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,272,57787,6,0,L|0:272,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,184,58124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,344,58292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,240,58461,2,0,L|280:240,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,308,58798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,308,58967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,59135,6,0,P|476:152|464:108,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,112,59472,2,0,P|348:152|360:196,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,107,59809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,56,59978,5,8,0:0:0:0:
360,196,60146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,28,60483,6,0,L|144:28,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,108,60820,2,0,L|164:108,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,61158,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,164,61326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,244,61495,2,0,P|180:284|192:328,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,61832,6,0,P|264:124|252:80,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,244,62169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,208,62337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,128,62506,5,0,0:0:0:0:
157,129,62590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,130,62674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,131,62758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,132,62843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,166,62927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,208,63011,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,251,63095,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,283,63180,6,0,L|216:284,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,336,63686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,212,63854,2,0,P|232:180|236:148,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,56,64191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,120,64360,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,148,64528,6,0,L|80:148,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,96,64865,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,228,65034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,72,65202,2,0,L|272:72,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,12,65708,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,148,65877,6,0,P|256:212|284:264,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,316,66382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
281,261,66551,2,0,L|217:261,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,316,66888,2,0,L|416:316,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,192,67225,6,0,B|96:176|116:212|44:196,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,116,67731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,67899,2,0,L|140:332,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,192,68236,2,0,L|172:128,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,256,68573,6,0,P|271:268|335:236,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69079,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,292,69247,2,0,L|211:356,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69922,6,0,L|267:116,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,28,70259,1,2,0:0:0:0:
327,60,70427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,88,70596,2,0,P|152:92|120:88,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,44,70933,2,0,P|32:40|64:44,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,88,71270,6,0,L|184:152,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,240,71607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,188,71776,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71944,2,0,B|320:208|320:172|384:192,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,228,72450,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,120,72618,6,0,L|432:56,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,228,72955,2,0,L|464:292,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,356,73292,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,356,73461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,320,73629,2,0,P|288:316|256:320,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,355,73967,6,0,P|116:375|176:355,1,128,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,319,74472,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,319,74641,2,0,L|256:248,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,128,74978,2,0,L|208:192,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,75315,5,2,0:0:0:0:
136,88,75483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,48,75652,2,0,L|348:48,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,80,75989,2,0,L|424:80,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,132,76326,2,0,L|328:132,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,192,76663,6,0,P|500:240|480:308,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,248,77169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,360,77337,2,0,L|252:360,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,304,77674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,144,78011,6,0,L|256:80,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,212,78349,2,0,L|357:239,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,212,78686,2,0,L|154:239,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,79023,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,280,79191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,108,79360,6,0,B|320:124|320:88|384:104,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,140,79865,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,103,80034,2,0,L|381:39,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,140,80371,2,0,L|464:204,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,268,80708,6,0,B|368:276|368:276|336:268,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,236,81045,2,0,B|228:228|228:228|260:236,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,268,81382,2,0,L|337:140,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,68,81888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,144,82056,6,0,P|164:128|236:68,1,224,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,64,82731,2,0,B|296:88|284:40|360:64,1,128,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,83405,6,0,L|416:260,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,136,83742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,83910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,192,83995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,192,84079,2,0,P|300:196|264:192,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,172,84416,2,0,P|156:168|192:172,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,232,84753,5,4,0:0:0:0:
68,232,84922,2,0,P|44:180|88:100,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,172,85427,2,0,P|152:224|108:304,1,143.999995605469,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,372,85933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,372,86270,6,0,L|196:372,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,292,86776,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,204,86944,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,204,87450,5,4,0:0:0:0:
208,204,87618,2,0,P|256:160|304:208,1,143.999995605469,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,308,88124,2,0,P|256:352|208:304,1,143.999995605469,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,252,88629,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,128,88967,5,8,0:0:0:0:
327,105,89051,1,8,0:0:0:0:
331,81,89135,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,56,89219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,34,89304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,200,89472,5,8,0:0:0:0:
294,211,89556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,215,89640,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,210,89724,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,198,89809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,108,89978,5,8,0:0:0:0:
169,143,90062,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,179,90146,6,0,L|176:272,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,372,90483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,324,90652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,324,90820,2,0,L|340:328,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,336,91158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,244,91326,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,148,91495,6,0,P|504:104|492:64,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,4,91832,2,0,L|312:4,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,92,92169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,8,92337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,108,92506,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,192,92674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,296,92843,6,0,L|96:292,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,192,93180,2,0,L|155:195,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,248,93517,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,104,93686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,195,93854,1,8,0:0:0:0:
16,76,94023,5,2,0:0:0:0:
108,24,94191,2,0,L|196:24,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,94528,2,0,L|168:112,1,88.000002685547,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
144,132,94781,1,4,0:3:0:0:
120,152,94865,1,4,0:3:0:0:
140,256,95034,1,4,0:3:0:0:
116,276,95118,1,4,0:3:0:0:
92,296,95202,1,4,0:3:0:0:
160,376,95371,1,4,0:3:0:0:
300,264,95540,6,0,P|340:252|384:264,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,316,95877,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,316,96045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,176,96214,2,0,L|404:88,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,0,96551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,48,96719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,120,96888,6,0,L|232:116,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,112,97225,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,108,97393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,48,97562,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,196,97731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,40,97899,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,144,98068,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,140,98236,6,0,L|44:232,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,332,98573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
44,332,98742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,284,98910,2,0,P|156:272|116:284,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,99247,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,208,99416,5,2,0:0:0:0:
316,148,99585,2,0,L|404:148,1,88.000002685547,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
428,128,99837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
452,108,99922,1,4,0:3:0:0:
448,232,100090,1,4,0:3:0:0:
424,252,100175,1,4,0:3:0:0:
400,272,100259,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,332,100427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,100596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,332,100764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,220,100933,6,0,L|88:132,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,32,101270,2,0,P|88:20|132:32,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,101607,2,0,P|216:116|172:104,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,44,101944,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,180,102113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,16,102281,6,0,L|408:16,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,72,102618,2,0,P|512:112|500:156,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,280,102955,2,0,P|424:240|436:196,1,88.000002685547,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,336,103292,1,4,0:3:0:0:
504,336,103461,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,288,103629,6,0,L|264:288,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,328,103967,2,0,P|152:288|164:240,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,104,104304,2,0,P|244:144|232:192,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,243,104641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,188,104809,1,8,0:0:0:0:
161,243,104978,6,0,L|73:243,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,148,105315,2,0,L|112:148,1,88.000002685547,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
136,128,105568,1,4,0:3:0:0:
160,108,105652,1,4,0:3:0:0:
264,128,105820,1,4,0:3:0:0:
288,108,105904,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,88,105989,1,4,0:3:0:0:
392,20,106158,1,4,0:3:0:0:
440,172,106326,6,0,L|440:260,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,356,106663,2,0,P|440:368|400:356,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,107000,2,0,P|300:276|340:288,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,356,107337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,356,107506,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,192,107674,6,0,L|348:100,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,44,108011,2,0,L|260:132,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,240,108349,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,184,108517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,232,108686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,320,108854,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,132,109023,6,0,L|260:44,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,12,109360,2,0,L|360:100,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,132,109697,2,0,P|216:144|176:132,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,68,110034,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,68,110202,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,216,110371,6,0,L|144:304,1,88.000002685547,4|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
160,328,110624,1,4,0:3:0:0:
180,352,110708,1,4,0:3:0:0:
268,292,110877,1,4,0:3:0:0:
288,316,110961,1,4,0:3:0:0:
308,340,111045,1,4,0:3:0:0:
384,264,111214,1,4,0:3:0:0:
404,288,111298,1,4,0:3:0:0:
424,312,111382,1,4,0:3:0:0:
512,252,111551,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,152,111719,6,0,L|300:152,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,132,111972,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,112,112056,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,228,112225,2,0,L|424:228,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,168,112562,1,2,0:0:0:0:
500,272,112731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,128,112899,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,304,113068,6,0,L|424:304,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,324,113320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,348,113405,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,240,113573,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,272,114416,6,0,L|88:272,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,344,114753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
12,344,114921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,115090,2,0,P|132:152|120:108,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,88,115342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,68,115427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,72,115595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,16,115764,6,0,L|380:16,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,84,116101,2,0,P|464:124|452:168,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,260,116438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,128,116607,5,8,0:0:0:0:
512,240,116775,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,104,117112,6,0,L|256:104,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,152,117449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,48,117618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,117786,2,0,P|288:232|276:276,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,360,118123,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,360,118292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,292,118460,6,0,L|452:292,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,384,118798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,204,118966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,360,119135,2,0,L|220:360,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,280,119472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,260,119556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,240,119640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,112,119809,6,0,L|0:112,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,200,120146,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,40,120314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,144,120483,2,0,L|280:144,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,76,120820,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,76,120989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,121157,6,0,P|476:232|464:276,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,272,121494,2,0,P|348:232|360:188,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,277,121831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,328,122000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
360,188,122168,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,356,122505,6,0,L|144:356,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,276,122842,2,0,L|164:276,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,220,123180,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,220,123348,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,140,123517,2,0,P|180:100|192:56,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,220,123854,6,0,P|264:260|252:304,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,324,124107,1,4,0:3:0:0:
224,348,124191,1,4,0:3:0:0:
204,372,124276,2,0,L|148:372,2,44.0000013427735,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,296,124528,1,4,0:3:0:0:
80,280,124612,1,4,0:3:0:0:
56,264,124697,1,4,0:0:0:0:
32,244,124781,2,0,L|32:188,2,44.0000013427735,8|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,112,125034,5,2,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Peter

Marianna wrote:

Zxozmo wrote:

Hello~

Marianna's Insane
SPOILER
starting at the white tick I'm following the guitar sound

00:39:836 (1) - Turn into a 3/4's slider leading into a circle and put the hitsound there For me this slider is fine

00:47:162 (2) - Did you forget to turn the sample set of this into a normal one? I think not, the strong beat is here 00:47:336 (3) -

00:54:753 (2) - Put it on top of the next circle/ slider, just feels and looks better IMO This is to emphasize here 00:55:090 (1) -

01:29:219 (4) - Turn this into a kick slider cause it ending on a blue tick just seems a bit weird for me lol just follow the song

01:32:337 (4) - When i tried to play this. this circle was completely unseen, try to move it a little bit more to the left or to the bottom Fixed

repeating kick slider Sorry but this need to be clickable

DakiniBrave wrote:

NM frommy queue

Marianna's Insane
To me is it pretty unclear if you are mapping to the vocals or the guitar in the back, since if you are mapping to the guitar, 00:25:185 (3) - ends on a stronger guitar sound and if you are mapping to the vocals, 00:26:406 (3) - you completely ignore the vocals on the white here and no vocals on the red Fixed
00:27:278 (1) - This slider could be made neater in my opinion, the S shape looks very jagged nah
00:31:290 (4,2) - perhaps keep the same overlapping technique from 00:30:767 (3,1) - or vice versa This is intentional :p
00:35:650 (1) - Fix blanket plz... Most of the blankets could use fixing tho it isnt really needed but feel it would add to some neatness -.-' blankets... Fixed.
00:54:922 - Could be mapped honestly even with a 1/2 slider from 00:54:753 (2) - For me its fine
00:54:753 (2) - didnt map this tripple? nah, i skipped a lot of things to be able to follow the gap
01:03:180 (1,2,3) - visual spacing could be used here with the distance from 01:03:180 (1,2) - being the same as 01:03:180 (1,3) - For me its ok
01:04:191 (4) - could be better mapped as 2 single notes kay
01:09:585 (4,5) - I feel some movement here could be better rather than just stacking, perhaps moving down on the 5 and coming back to the 1 nah
01:22:056 (1,2) - To me these feel really out of place, its a sudden change from vocal mapping to the cymbal crashes just follow what stands out in the music
01:24:753 (1,2,3,4) - What are you mapping to? this is a completely random simplified rhythm where the song gets a bit more intense from the previous section Instrumental
01:28:967 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These are meant to be 5 note bursts, 4 notes not only play awkwardly but doesnt represent this part of the song properly in my opinion two mods about that, pls just listen in 25%, but i'll put 5 :p, consider fixed @Zxozmo
01:30:820 (4,5,6) - same spacing tho the 6 is the strongest beat, would increase spacing on the 6 for me its fine
01:36:888 (1,2,3) - linear flow here really doesnt help emphasise the 2 here since 2 is the strongest out of the 3 ^
02:04:276 (4,8) - Please dont use blue tick repeat sliders, generally play awfully and i feel here it doesnt make much sense I really did not know what to do in this stream to properly follow the ups and downs if you have any suggestions send and I will change the pattern
sorry for the late, thanks for modding~

code
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 90062
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Title:Yume Tourou
TitleUnicode:夢灯籠
Artist:RADWIMPS
ArtistUnicode:RADWIMPS
Creator:PeterEU
Version:Marianna's Insane
Source:君の名は。
Tags:your name kimi no na wa makoto shinkai NikitaErmakov Marianna
BeatmapID:1449638
BeatmapSetID:678416

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7.7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"161120113245-22.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
24488,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
52394,-90.9090909090909,4,3,0,80,0,1
63180,-125,4,2,0,40,0,0
83742,-125,4,3,0,60,0,0
84753,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,60,0,0
90146,-90.9090909090909,4,2,0,80,0,1
113573,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
114416,-90.9090909090909,4,3,0,80,0,1
114500,-90.9090909090909,4,3,0,80,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 245,187,129
Combo2 : 114,12,175
Combo3 : 37,185,239
Combo4 : 4,20,134
Combo5 : 252,239,88

[HitObjects]
200,132,24488,6,0,P|256:152|312:132,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,44,25011,2,0,P|256:24|200:44,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,132,25534,2,0,L|200:196,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,260,25883,6,0,P|324:264|356:260,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,26232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,26406,2,0,L|436:104,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,44,26929,2,0,P|340:40|308:44,1,60.0000022888185,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,192,27278,6,0,B|152:208|168:172|96:192,1,120.000004577637
20,244,27801,2,0,P|4:192|24:132,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,190,28325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,76,28674,6,0,L|380:76,1,120.000004577637
448,12,29197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,164,29371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,240,29546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,348,29720,2,0,P|320:344|288:348,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,364,30069,6,0,L|148:236,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,164,30592,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,164,30767,2,0,P|148:144|204:164,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,31290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,144,31464,6,0,L|200:76,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,31813,2,0,L|256:304,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,372,32162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,372,32511,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,304,32685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,32860,6,0,B|368:152|336:160|356:96,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,40,33383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,33557,2,0,L|168:108,2,80.0000030517579,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,97,34255,6,0,B|336:160|368:152|352:216,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,304,34778,2,0,L|192:304,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,364,35301,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,284,35476,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,35650,6,0,P|120:140|140:80,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,140,36174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,192,36348,2,0,L|8:192,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,140,36871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,280,37046,6,0,P|140:312|144:340,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,308,37394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,37569,2,0,B|128:136|160:136|140:72,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,12,38092,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,12,38267,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,92,38441,6,0,L|316:92,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,28,38790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,38964,2,0,P|304:252|328:308,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,244,39488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,184,39662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,132,39836,6,0,L|436:8,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
356,56,40360,1,0,1:0:0:0:
512,104,40534,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,48,40708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,132,40883,2,0,L|432:200,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,288,41232,6,0,P|256:308|204:288,1,120.000004577637,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,244,41755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,120,41929,2,0,L|176:60,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,184,42278,2,0,L|120:244,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,120,42627,6,0,P|124:100|64:124,1,120.000004577637,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,184,43150,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,52,43325,2,0,L|288:52,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,8,43674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,43848,6,0,P|236:180|252:240,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,184,44371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,120,44546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,196,44720,2,0,L|416:196,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,132,45069,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,280,45243,6,0,L|192:280,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,328,45767,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,192,45941,2,0,P|212:164|208:132,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,0,46290,2,0,P|172:28|176:60,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,46639,6,0,L|332:188,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,180,47162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,104,47336,1,0,1:0:0:0:
384,252,47511,2,0,L|388:312,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,364,47860,2,0,L|304:304,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,48208,6,0,P|160:172|96:192,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,272,48732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,176,48906,2,0,L|212:112,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,20,49255,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,76,49429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,49604,6,0,B|356:52|356:84|424:68,1,120.000004577637,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,24,50127,1,2,1:2:0:0:
432,148,50301,2,0,L|432:212,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,304,50650,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,50825,6,0,P|316:236|372:256,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,332,51348,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,51522,2,0,L|256:132,1,120.000004577637,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,60,52046,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,112,52220,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,112,52307,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,112,52394,6,0,L|88:112,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,40,52731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
12,40,52899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,53068,2,0,P|132:232|120:276,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,296,53320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,316,53405,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,312,53573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,368,53742,6,0,L|380:368,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,54079,2,0,P|464:260|452:216,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,124,54416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,54585,5,8,0:0:0:0:
512,144,54753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,280,55090,6,0,L|256:280,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,232,55427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,336,55596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,55764,2,0,P|288:152|276:108,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,24,56101,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,24,56270,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,92,56438,6,0,L|452:92,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,0,56776,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,180,56944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,24,57113,2,0,L|220:24,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,104,57450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,124,57534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,144,57618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,272,57787,6,0,L|0:272,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,184,58124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,344,58292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,240,58461,2,0,L|280:240,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,308,58798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,308,58967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,59135,6,0,P|476:152|464:108,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,112,59472,2,0,P|348:152|360:196,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,107,59809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,56,59978,5,8,0:0:0:0:
360,196,60146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,28,60483,6,0,L|144:28,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,108,60820,2,0,L|164:108,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,61158,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,164,61326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,244,61495,2,0,P|180:284|192:328,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,61832,6,0,P|264:124|252:80,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,244,62169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,208,62337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,128,62506,5,0,0:0:0:0:
157,129,62590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,130,62674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,131,62758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,132,62843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,166,62927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,208,63011,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,251,63095,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,283,63180,6,0,L|216:284,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,336,63686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,212,63854,2,0,P|232:180|236:148,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,56,64191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,120,64360,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,148,64528,6,0,L|80:148,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,96,64865,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,228,65034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,72,65202,2,0,L|272:72,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,12,65708,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,148,65877,6,0,P|256:212|284:264,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,316,66382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
281,261,66551,2,0,L|217:261,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,316,66888,2,0,L|416:316,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,192,67225,6,0,B|96:176|116:212|44:196,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,116,67731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,67899,2,0,L|140:332,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,192,68236,2,0,L|172:128,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,256,68573,6,0,P|271:268|335:236,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69079,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,292,69247,2,0,L|211:356,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,180,69922,6,0,L|267:116,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,28,70259,1,2,0:0:0:0:
327,60,70427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,88,70596,2,0,P|152:92|120:88,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,44,70933,2,0,P|32:40|64:44,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,88,71270,6,0,L|184:152,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,240,71607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,188,71776,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71944,2,0,B|320:208|320:172|384:192,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,228,72450,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,120,72618,6,0,L|432:56,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,228,72955,2,0,L|464:292,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,356,73292,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,356,73461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,320,73629,2,0,P|288:316|256:320,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,355,73967,6,0,P|116:375|176:355,1,128,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,319,74472,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,319,74641,2,0,L|256:248,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,128,74978,2,0,L|208:192,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,75315,5,2,0:0:0:0:
136,88,75483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,48,75652,2,0,L|348:48,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,80,75989,2,0,L|424:80,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,132,76326,2,0,L|328:132,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,192,76663,6,0,P|500:240|480:308,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,248,77169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,360,77337,2,0,L|252:360,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,304,77674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,144,78011,6,0,L|256:80,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,212,78349,2,0,L|357:239,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,212,78686,2,0,L|154:239,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,79023,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,280,79191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,108,79360,6,0,B|320:124|320:88|384:104,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,140,79865,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,103,80034,2,0,L|381:39,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,140,80371,2,0,L|464:204,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,268,80708,6,0,B|368:276|368:276|336:268,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,236,81045,2,0,B|228:228|228:228|260:236,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,268,81382,2,0,L|337:140,1,128,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,68,81888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,144,82056,6,0,P|164:128|236:68,1,224,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,64,82731,2,0,B|296:88|284:40|360:64,1,128,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,83405,6,0,L|416:260,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,136,83742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,83910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,192,83995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,192,84079,2,0,P|300:196|264:192,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,172,84416,2,0,P|156:168|192:172,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,232,84753,5,4,0:0:0:0:
68,232,84922,2,0,P|44:180|88:100,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,172,85427,2,0,P|152:224|108:304,1,143.999995605469,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,372,85933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,372,86270,6,0,L|196:372,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,292,86776,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,204,86944,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,204,87450,5,4,0:0:0:0:
208,204,87618,2,0,P|256:160|304:208,1,143.999995605469,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,308,88124,2,0,P|256:352|208:304,1,143.999995605469,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,252,88629,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,128,88967,5,8,0:0:0:0:
327,105,89051,1,8,0:0:0:0:
331,81,89135,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,56,89219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,34,89304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,200,89472,5,8,0:0:0:0:
294,211,89556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,215,89640,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,210,89724,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,198,89809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,108,89978,5,8,0:0:0:0:
169,143,90062,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,179,90146,6,0,L|176:272,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,372,90483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,324,90652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,324,90820,2,0,L|340:328,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,336,91158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,244,91326,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,148,91495,6,0,P|504:104|492:64,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,4,91832,2,0,L|312:4,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,92,92169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,8,92337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,108,92506,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,192,92674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,296,92843,6,0,L|96:292,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,192,93180,2,0,L|155:195,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,248,93517,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,104,93686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,195,93854,1,8,0:0:0:0:
16,76,94023,5,2,0:0:0:0:
108,24,94191,2,0,L|196:24,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,94528,2,0,L|168:112,1,88.000002685547,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
144,132,94781,1,4,0:3:0:0:
120,152,94865,1,4,0:3:0:0:
140,256,95034,1,4,0:3:0:0:
116,276,95118,1,4,0:3:0:0:
92,296,95202,1,4,0:3:0:0:
160,376,95371,1,4,0:3:0:0:
300,264,95540,6,0,P|340:252|384:264,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,316,95877,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,316,96045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,176,96214,2,0,L|404:88,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,0,96551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,48,96719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,120,96888,6,0,L|232:116,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,112,97225,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,108,97393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,48,97562,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,196,97731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,40,97899,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,144,98068,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,140,98236,6,0,L|44:232,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,332,98573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
44,332,98742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,284,98910,2,0,P|156:272|116:284,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,99247,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,208,99416,5,2,0:0:0:0:
316,148,99585,2,0,L|404:148,1,88.000002685547,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
428,128,99837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
452,108,99922,1,4,0:3:0:0:
448,232,100090,1,4,0:3:0:0:
424,252,100175,1,4,0:3:0:0:
400,272,100259,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,332,100427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,100596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,332,100764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,220,100933,6,0,L|88:132,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,32,101270,2,0,P|88:20|132:32,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,101607,2,0,P|216:116|172:104,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,44,101944,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,180,102113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,16,102281,6,0,L|408:16,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,72,102618,2,0,P|512:112|500:156,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,280,102955,2,0,P|424:240|436:196,1,88.000002685547,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,336,103292,1,4,0:3:0:0:
504,336,103461,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,288,103629,6,0,L|264:288,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,328,103967,2,0,P|152:288|164:240,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,104,104304,2,0,P|244:144|232:192,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,243,104641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,188,104809,1,8,0:0:0:0:
161,243,104978,6,0,L|73:243,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,148,105315,2,0,L|112:148,1,88.000002685547,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
136,128,105568,1,4,0:3:0:0:
160,108,105652,1,4,0:3:0:0:
264,128,105820,1,4,0:3:0:0:
288,108,105904,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,88,105989,1,4,0:3:0:0:
392,20,106158,1,4,0:3:0:0:
440,172,106326,6,0,L|440:260,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,356,106663,2,0,P|440:368|400:356,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,107000,2,0,P|300:276|340:288,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,356,107337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,356,107506,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,192,107674,6,0,L|348:100,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,44,108011,2,0,L|260:132,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,240,108349,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,184,108517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,232,108686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,320,108854,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,132,109023,6,0,L|260:44,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,12,109360,2,0,L|360:100,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,132,109697,2,0,P|216:144|176:132,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,68,110034,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,68,110202,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,216,110371,6,0,L|144:304,1,88.000002685547,4|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
160,328,110624,1,4,0:3:0:0:
180,352,110708,1,4,0:3:0:0:
268,292,110877,1,4,0:3:0:0:
288,316,110961,1,4,0:3:0:0:
308,340,111045,1,4,0:3:0:0:
384,264,111214,1,4,0:3:0:0:
404,288,111298,1,4,0:3:0:0:
424,312,111382,1,4,0:3:0:0:
512,252,111551,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,152,111719,6,0,L|300:152,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,132,111972,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,112,112056,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,228,112225,2,0,L|424:228,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,168,112562,1,2,0:0:0:0:
500,272,112731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,128,112899,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,304,113068,6,0,L|424:304,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,324,113320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,348,113405,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,240,113573,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,272,114416,6,0,L|88:272,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,344,114753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
12,344,114921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,115090,2,0,P|132:152|120:108,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,88,115342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,68,115427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,72,115595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,16,115764,6,0,L|380:16,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,84,116101,2,0,P|464:124|452:168,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,260,116438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,128,116607,5,8,0:0:0:0:
512,240,116775,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,104,117112,6,0,L|256:104,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,152,117449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,48,117618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,117786,2,0,P|288:232|276:276,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,360,118123,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,360,118292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,292,118460,6,0,L|452:292,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,384,118798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,204,118966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,360,119135,2,0,L|220:360,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,280,119472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,260,119556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,240,119640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,112,119809,6,0,L|0:112,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,200,120146,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,40,120314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,144,120483,2,0,L|280:144,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,76,120820,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,76,120989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,121157,6,0,P|476:232|464:276,1,88.000002685547,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,272,121494,2,0,P|348:232|360:188,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,277,121831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,328,122000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
360,188,122168,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,356,122505,6,0,L|144:356,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,276,122842,2,0,L|164:276,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,220,123180,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,220,123348,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,140,123517,2,0,P|180:100|192:56,1,88.000002685547,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,220,123854,6,0,P|264:260|252:304,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,324,124107,1,4,0:3:0:0:
224,348,124191,1,4,0:3:0:0:
204,372,124276,2,0,L|148:372,2,44.0000013427735,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,296,124528,1,4,0:3:0:0:
80,280,124612,1,4,0:3:0:0:
56,264,124697,1,4,0:0:0:0:
32,244,124781,2,0,L|32:188,2,44.0000013427735,8|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,112,125034,5,2,0:0:0:0:
Updated

So everyone can mod insane again
Arphimigon
Lab Aesthetics Mod!
Results given in [x, y] formats
[Hard]
Nothing Detected!
[Marianna's Insane]
Object at 00:36:174 - should be placed at: [216, 138] currently at: [220, 140] to blanket slider body at time 00:35:650 -
Object at 00:39:488 - should be placed at: [397, 244] currently at: [400, 244] to blanket slider body at time 00:38:964 -
Object at 00:42:278 - should be placed at: [122, 182] currently at: [120, 184] to blanket slider body at time 00:42:627 -
Object at 00:43:150 - should be placed at: [122, 182] currently at: [120, 184] to blanket slider body at time 00:42:627 -
[NikitaErmakov's Easy]
Nothing Detected!
[Normal]
Nothing Detected!
Results for stacked may be wrong, ya can ignore those.
Josh123uaJ
From my q (rly short one because they're all good)

NikitaErmakov's Easy:
Looks good

Normal:
01:01:832 (3) - You could improve blanket here, otherwise this diff looks good.

Hard:
00:36:348 (3,4,1) - You could make the angle here sharper like 00:35:650 (1,2,3) because if you look at 00:35:650 (1,3,1). The third slider looks too far from the second slider.

Marianna's Insane:
01:48:686 (5,6) - You could move this 2 spaces to the right (with grip snapping) so that (3) is equally away from both notes. It makes the pattern a little neater imo.
02:00:146 (2,3) - You could move this so that beginning of 01:59:809 (1) are equally away from both notes.

The only things I could suggest are small aesthetic changes.
Topic Starter
Peter

Josh123uaJ wrote:

From my q (rly short one because they're all good)

NikitaErmakov's Easy:
Looks good Cool

Normal:
01:01:832 (3) - You could improve blanket here, otherwise this diff looks good. Fixed also i've noticed that i haven't put NC here so thanks xd

Hard:
00:36:348 (3,4,1) - You could make the angle here sharper like 00:35:650 (1,2,3) because if you look at 00:35:650 (1,3,1). The third slider looks too far from the second slider. Ok done

Marianna's Insane:
01:48:686 (5,6) - You could move this 2 spaces to the right (with grip snapping) so that (3) is equally away from both notes. It makes the pattern a little neater imo. Ok fixed by myself
02:00:146 (2,3) - You could move this so that beginning of 01:59:809 (1) are equally away from both notes. I think its fine

The only things I could suggest are small aesthetic changes. Thats ok i like those types of mods
Thank you!
Nokie-
Here from my queue :)

Not a lot to mod, especially for me
Very nice set!

General:

The spread between Normal and Hard might be just a bit too far, not sure though. I'd suggest buffing Normal, since you have a fairly hard Easy.

NikitaErmakov's Easy
I didn't find anything major, so just some nitpicking.

00:40:534 (1,2,3) - this represents the same vocal flow as 00:43:325 (4,1,2) - those are two quite different approaches.
If I'm missing something, call me out but I think they should use the same objects.

01:17:674 (2) - I so want to blanket this :D

that's it already, nicely done <3
Normal
Again, really nothing major I could find

00:50:999 (1) - maybe move this forward to the next red tick to go along with the previous rhythms. Then un-nc it and nc 00:51:348 (2) -

00:56:438 (1,2,3) - I am not sure about this. It sounds to me like the slider heads land on sounds that would more fittingly be passively played, while the tails make me wanna click, since there's a change in the guitar there. 00:57:113 - and 00:57:787 - should really be clickable imo.

01:14:978 (3) - doesn't follow the same rules as the two reverse sliders before, since it isn't doesn't represent one complete vocal but rather 01:14:978 (3,4) - together do. I'd change 3 to be a normal 1/1 slider, move 4 forward and then make 01:16:326 (1) - a reverse instead

01:31:495 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) - this is all a bit heavy on the right side of the playing field. Consider moving some objects over to the left side
01:31:495 (1) - I guess this would be a good point to start going towards the left side for a bit.

Again, really nice map. I don't play normals anymore, but I quite like the feel of this map well done!

Hard
Following the logic of this 00:25:534 (4,5) - stack 00:35:476 (4) - on 00:35:650 (1) -

00:38:092 (4) - this should be two circles like 00:25:534 (4,5) since it is two syllables, while 00:41:232 (1,2) - could be a 1/2 slider since it's only one syllable.

00:54:584 (4,5) - of those two clap sounds you represent actively here, you represented the latter passively here 00:59:978 (4) -
why though?

01:04:697 (2) - pls stack on 01:04:528 (1) -

01:45:483 (2,3) - you chose to not map this triple but then mapped this one 01:48:349 (3,4,5) -? I don't see why especially since there is no impact on 01:48:433 (4) - , just a held vocal, when 01:45:568 - has a clearly audible drumroll. (and you mapped the same thing here too 01:51:045 (3,4,5) - )

Marianna's Insane
00:24:488 (1,2) - I don't think you should use the same objects to cover both those vocals. Personally, I'd replace 00:25:011 (2) - with a circle on 00:25:011 - and a 1/2 slider after ( in case you were following the instrumental, which could also just accidentally sound like it, I'd like to know why you then started to obviously follow the vocals here 00:30:069 (1,2,3) - when neither the vocal's, nor the instrumental's intensity changed)

00:54:922 - / 01:00:315 - / 01:28:798 - why didn't you map this?

*01:01:158 (3,4) - why did you stack these two? On all the other stacked 1/2 circles the pitch went down, while on this one it goes up.
In general, I can't find any similarity in music when comparing it to the other doubles.

01:28:461 - I'd personally say this should be actively played, like here 01:27:450 (1,2) - rather than a slidertail. You could make 01:28:124 (3) - a 1/2 slider that passively represents 01:28:292 - too, and then have 01:28:461 - be a circle.

01:32:169 (3,4) - 01:32:506 (5,6) - why that drastic change in spacing when 01:32:337 (4,6) - sound virtually the same ?

01:33:180 (2,3) - 01:33:517 (3,4) - why use the same spacing, when 3 has a vocal impact, a bass impact and 4 only has a held vocal?

same as * 02:03:180 (3,4) -

All around not a lot to mod

Josh123uaJ wrote:

(rly short one because they're all good)
I love both the set and the song <3
You all did a really good job! Hope to see it ranked!
mantasu
Ok let's consider this NM4NM
[ez]
in general too many different slidershapes

[normal]
00:41:057 - this sound is covered by slider tail, but then why 00:42:453 - there's nothing?
(also vocals are more intense and there are spaces where vocals should be covered as earlier)
00:41:232 (1,2) - so I suggest to change this and 00:40:185 (2,3) - this places (you can try this or this or both:)
00:44:720 - this is important and 00:45:069 (3) - this is less important. A slider from 00:44:720 - to 00:45:069 - would be better
01:13:967 - from this point music gets more intense but with this slider 01:14:978 (3) - it totally doesn't look like. From this place more clickable objects are needed (you could try this)
Kiai should be 01:54:416 - there instead of 01:30:146 -(otherwise kiai is not needed 00:52:394 - there)
02:05:034 (3) - feels weird since it's the only one on the white tick imao if you made it 02:04:528 (2) - 1/2 and then add a circle there 02:04:528 (2) - it'd be better

[hard]
00:30:069 (1) - could be more spaced
00:35:476 (4) - stack with 1
00:36:348 (3,2) - overlap (looks bad)
00:41:581 (3) - should be clickable (again just a suggestion:)
01:02:506 (3) - triple stream?

[insane]
due to overlap pattern AR + 0.2? nvm plays well

hehe good map imo GL ;)
Topic Starter
Peter

WasserIstGut wrote:

Not a lot to mod, especially for me
Very nice set!

General:

The spread between Normal and Hard might be just a bit too far, not sure though. I'd suggest buffing Normal, since you have a fairly hard Easy. I need to think about this really

NikitaErmakov's Easy
I didn't find anything major, so just some nitpicking.

00:40:534 (1,2,3) - this represents the same vocal flow as 00:43:325 (4,1,2) - those are two quite different approaches.
If I'm missing something, call me out but I think they should use the same objects. I need to ask Nikita first

01:17:674 (2) - I so want to blanket this :D Distance scaling making this impossible

that's it already, nicely done <3
Normal
Again, really nothing major I could find

00:50:999 (1) - maybe move this forward to the next red tick to go along with the previous rhythms. Then un-nc it and nc 00:51:348 (2) - I think its following rhythm correctly

00:56:438 (1,2,3) - I am not sure about this. It sounds to me like the slider heads land on sounds that would more fittingly be passively played, while the tails make me wanna click, since there's a change in the guitar there. 00:57:113 - and 00:57:787 - should really be clickable imo. Needs to be considered

01:14:978 (3) - doesn't follow the same rules as the two reverse sliders before, since it isn't doesn't represent one complete vocal but rather 01:14:978 (3,4) - together do. I'd change 3 to be a normal 1/1 slider, move 4 forward and then make 01:16:326 (1) - a reverse instead Changed it to something else

01:31:495 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) - this is all a bit heavy on the right side of the playing field. Consider moving some objects over to the left side done
01:31:495 (1) - I guess this would be a good point to start going towards the left side for a bit. done

Again, really nice map. I don't play normals anymore, but I quite like the feel of this map well done!

Hard
Following the logic of this 00:25:534 (4,5) - stack 00:35:476 (4) - on 00:35:650 (1) - it was stacked like that

00:38:092 (4) - this should be two circles like 00:25:534 (4,5) since it is two syllables, while 00:41:232 (1,2) - could be a 1/2 slider since it's only one syllable. I dont want to put 3 circles in a row i really prefer to keep it like that

00:54:584 (4,5) - of those two clap sounds you represent actively here, you represented the latter passively here 00:59:978 (4) -
why though? Fixed

01:04:697 (2) - pls stack on 01:04:528 (1) - Done

01:45:483 (2,3) - you chose to not map this triple but then mapped this one 01:48:349 (3,4,5) -? I don't see why especially since there is no impact on
01:48:433 (4) - , just a held vocal, when 01:45:568 - has a clearly audible drumroll. (and you mapped the same thing here too 01:51:045 (3,4,5) -
The second triple is focusing guitar in background

Josh123uaJ wrote:

Thanks
Topic Starter
Peter

seselis1 wrote:

Ok let's consider this NM4NM
[ez]
in general too many different slidershapes Welp that easy so its fine

[normal]
00:41:057 - this sound is covered by slider tail, but then why 00:42:453 - there's nothing?
(also vocals are more intense and there are spaces where vocals should be covered as earlier)
00:41:232 (1,2) - so I suggest to change this and 00:40:185 (2,3) - this places (you can try this or this or both :)
Its following vocal idk will fix if someone mention again
00:44:720 - this is important and 00:45:069 (3) - this is less important. A slider from 00:44:720 - to 00:45:069 - would be better okay
01:13:967 - from this point music gets more intense but with this slider 01:14:978 (3) - it totally doesn't look like. From this place more clickable objects are needed (you could try this)
fixed
Kiai should be 01:54:416 - there instead of 01:30:146 -(otherwise kiai is not needed 00:52:394 - there) removed
02:05:034 (3) - feels weird since it's the only one on the white tick imao if you made it 02:04:528 (2) - 1/2 and then add a circle there 02:04:528 (2) - it'd be better will consider

[hard]
00:30:069 (1) - could be more spaced its fine
00:35:476 (4) - stack with 1 i changed something else
00:36:348 (3,2) - overlap (looks bad) will consider
00:41:581 (3) - should be clickable (again just a suggestion:) its unconfortable actually
01:02:506 (3) - triple stream? nah

[insane]
due to overlap pattern AR + 0.2? nvm plays well

hehe good map imo GL ;)
thanks
Marianna

WasserIstGut wrote:

Marianna's Insane
00:24:488 (1,2) - I don't think you should use the same objects to cover both those vocals. Personally, I'd replace 00:25:011 (2) - with a circle on 00:25:011 - and a 1/2 slider after ( in case you were following the instrumental, which could also just accidentally sound like it, I'd like to know why you then started to obviously follow the vocals here 00:30:069 (1,2,3) - when neither the vocal's, nor the instrumental's intensity changed) Originally I had done it this way, but some mods made me change

00:54:922 - / 01:00:315 - / 01:28:798 - why didn't you map this? emphasis on the following note

*01:01:158 (3,4) - why did you stack these two? On all the other stacked 1/2 circles the pitch went down, while on this one it goes up.
In general, I can't find any similarity in music when comparing it to the other doubles. this session still has some stacks like this

01:28:461 - I'd personally say this should be actively played, like here 01:27:450 (1,2) - rather than a slidertail. You could make 01:28:124 (3) - a 1/2 slider that passively represents 01:28:292 - too, and then have 01:28:461 - be a circle. nah

01:32:169 (3,4) - 01:32:506 (5,6) - why that drastic change in spacing when 01:32:337 (4,6) - sound virtually the same ? It was not something deliberate, it was more to follow a sequence of jumps

01:33:180 (2,3) - 01:33:517 (3,4) - why use the same spacing, when 3 has a vocal impact, a bass impact and 4 only has a held vocal? i like this way

same as * 02:03:180 (3,4) -

Josh123uaJ wrote:

thanks for modding~
b00
From my modding queue
Marianna's Insane
00:25:011 (2) - this should be two objects. Or you could sue a reverse. Essentially you need to capture the sound on the big white tick.
00:28:325 (3,1) - I think a 1/1 overlap would be cool here.
00:32:162 (3) - It would make sense if you used a slider here instead of a circle, imo leaving a gap seems kinda strange.
I think your use of wave sliders is over used in this map. Try to save them for important or interesting sounding noises.
00:46:639 (1) - reverse?
00:53:573 (7) - spacing seems kinda low
00:58:798 (5,6) - same with stuff like this. Putting it further out like this would be better imo https://puu.sh/yaxvw/1061fcc59c.png
01:20:708 (1,2) - not sure why these are red sliders. Your indicating that they stand out, yet the noise does not.
01:22:056 (1) - reverse. You want to capture the guitar but still keep the vocals on a passive tick.
01:26:030 - I feel there should be a note here
01:26:944 (3) - make this a slider so there isnt such a big gap to the next note.
01:26:944 (3,1) - a 1, 1/2 gap seems very weird here and most players would get confused by this.
01:29:304 (5) - you could make this a 1/4 slider to lead into the next stream. Having them separated like this plays odd.
01:29:809 (5) - same here
I feel that there isnt much contrast in spacing between the rest of the song and the kiai. You can fix this by both increasing spacing in the kiai, and lowering it for the calm sections
00:38:267 (5,1) - stuff like this is too big for this song.

Hard
00:36:348 (3,2) - Watch your overlaps
00:42:627 (1) - to make this stand out more I would make 00:42:104 (4) - a reverse https://puu.sh/yaxGe/0e2e134d61.png
00:50:127 - you missing a note here
Most of this seems pretty good.
Normal
01:30:610 - I think some 1/2 would be good here. I know its a normal but to add intensity to the build up it would be cool.
This diff looks pretty good otherwise.
NikitaErmakov's Easy
00:37:046 (2,3) - angled stuff like this doesn't look that good imo
00:54:922 - I think have a note here would make sense. Your in an intense chorus so keeping a 1/1 rhythm would make sense.
00:57:302 - same with stuff like this 00:57:302 -
Basically a lot of your chorus and kiai just needs a 1/1 rhythm otherwise it feels heavily undermapped, even for an easy.
Your patterning is pretty good actually.
01:51:382 (5,1) - watch out for stuff like this 01:51:382 (5,1) - New players could get confused that they need to click 5 before 1
Putting it linearly after one another would be better.

Anyway, gl for getting it ranked.
Topic Starter
Peter

b00 wrote:

From my modding queue
Hard
00:36:348 (3,2) - Watch your overlaps This overlap is visible in editor but in gameplay it actually isn't
00:42:627 (1) - to make this stand out more I would make 00:42:104 (4) - a reverse https://puu.sh/yaxGe/0e2e134d61.png it breaks distance snap i would rather keep it like it is
00:50:127 - you missing a note here I'm following Vocal
Most of this seems pretty good. cool
Normal
01:30:610 - I think some 1/2 would be good here. I know its a normal but to add intensity to the build up it would be cool. i'm using 1/1 in most of the times in kiai it kinda breaks it
This diff looks pretty good otherwise.
NikitaErmakov's Easy
00:37:046 (2,3) - angled stuff like this doesn't look that good imo Changed it a little bit
00:54:922 - I think have a note here would make sense. Your in an intense chorus so keeping a 1/1 rhythm would make sense.
00:57:302 - same with stuff like this 00:57:302 -
Basically a lot of your chorus and kiai just needs a 1/1 rhythm otherwise it feels heavily undermapped, even for an easy. I think its fine but i might be wrong also diff is 1.49* so adding extra objects will make it normal >_<
Your patterning is pretty good actually.
01:51:382 (5,1) - watch out for stuff like this 01:51:382 (5,1) - New players could get confused that they need to click 5 before 1
Putting it linearly after one another would be better. Fixed

Anyway, gl for getting it ranked.

Thanks
Adol Christin
hello. sry for late.

Marianna

1. 00:39:836 (1,2) - suggest u replace the normal-hitnormal hitsound with drun-hitfinish. normal-hitnormal sounds obviously different from the original one in the music and really noisy here.
  2. 00:54:585 (1,2) - try normal-hitclap here? 00:59:978 (1,2) - 01:56:607 (1,2) - 02:02:000 (1,2) - same
  3. really a clean map. i like it

Hard

1. 01:01:832 (1) - suggest u not stack here. would be a bit confusing. how about making a square with 01:01:158 (3) - tail and 01:01:495 (4,5,1) - ?
  2. 01:50:877 (2,3,4,5) - replace the rhythm with a triple+ a slider. current 345 doesn't fit the drum and sounds weird for me.

Normal

1. 01:08:236 (3) - nc

that's all from me. nice mapset. why not go and find some BN mod?
good luck~
Topic Starter
Peter

Adol Christin wrote:

hello. sry for late.

Marianna

1. 00:39:836 (1,2) - suggest u replace the normal-hitnormal hitsound with drun-hitfinish. normal-hitnormal sounds obviously different from the original one in the music and really noisy here.fixed
  2. 00:54:585 (1,2) - try normal-hitclap here? 00:59:978 (1,2) - 01:56:607 (1,2) - 02:02:000 (1,2) - same fixed
  3. really a clean map. i like it

Hard

1. 01:01:832 (1) - suggest u not stack here. would be a bit confusing. how about making a square with 01:01:158 (3) - tail and 01:01:495 (4,5,1) - ? I feel like it might be good idea but jump to 01:02:169 (2) seems to be too huge
  2. 01:50:877 (2,3,4,5) - replace the rhythm with a triple+ a slider. current 345 doesn't fit the drum and sounds weird for me. Well im really not sure at that point i tried to listed to this part with 25% speed and it sounds correctly

Normal

1. 01:08:236 (3) - nc Done

that's all from me. nice mapset. why not go and find some BN mod?
good luck~ Its not like i'm not finding BN's i will call them if will find my mapset good enough i think Mir wont bubble that in this condition :(

thank you
Adol Christin

PeterEU wrote:

01:50:877 (2,3,4,5) - replace the rhythm with a triple+ a slider. current 345 doesn't fit the drum and sounds weird for me. Well im really not sure at that point i tried to listed to this part with 25% speed and it sounds correctly
u could check Marianna's diff. his usage of triple is actually what i hear.
edit: ofc u dont need to follow all of them. but if ur triple starts with a different timing from the song does, it sounds weird.
show more