Lite Show Magic - Crack Traxxxx [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
8
Topic Starter
[ Bacun ]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 08, 2017 at 5:25:20 PM

Artist: Lite Show Magic
Title: Crack Traxxxx
Source: SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
BPM: 220
Filesize: 3234kb
Play Time: 01:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED - 4Key (3.49 stars, 1149 notes)
  2. EXHAUST - 4Key (4.67 stars, 1542 notes)
  3. INFINITE - 4Key (4.95 stars, 1735 notes)
  4. NOVICE - 4Key (2.22 stars, 657 notes)


Download: Lite Show Magic - Crack Traxxxx
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
4K Mapset!

UPDATE TO MODDERS BEFORE 10/2/17 8PM PST, MAJOR MAP CHANGES ON INFINITE DIFFICULTY, PLEASE MOD ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU.

Looking for mods for my map of this crazy song.

If you would like to make a GD, just dm me and I will see if I will or won't accept it, but dont be afraid to ask!

Thank you.

zawz - INFINITE diff
newbandpro - ADVANCED diff
Salty Mermaid - EXHAUST diff
zawz
NM mod from my queue

Columns:
1|2|3|4

00:07:018 - Avoid these kind of SVs, try to keep note spacing roughly the same.
00:07:155 (7155|0) - If this note is following the background drum: add note at 00:07:223
00:07:427 - same as 00:07:018
00:07:836 - This could use some glitchy SV: alternating x1.5 and x0.5 on 1/8
00:08:041 - add 1/4 LN here
00:10:291 - same as 00:07:836
00:12:473 - Same deal as 00:07:018 Here you can easily make some impressive SV by doing something like x2.5 at 00:12:473 and x0.5 at 00:12:541
00:16:836 - same as 00:07:836 you get the point, each time you hear glitchy sounds.
00:19:495 - Put this slowdown half-way and make it 0.5
00:19:768 - ^
00:20:109 - 00:23:927 - There's too much stress on the right hand. Mix it up a bit
00:23:927 - same as 00:07:018
00:36:473 - same as 00:12:473
00:45:132 (45132|1,45132|2) - move these to 00:45:200
00:45:336 (45336|0,45336|3,45370|2,45405|1,45609|3,45609|0,45643|1,45677|2) - ?? You should be focusing on the beats here
00:48:064 - add notes here
00:55:018 - x0.7 is too slow. I wouldn't go any lower than x0.8
00:59:382 - ^ plus the music is getting more intense so it should be higher
01:02:655 - 01:03:473 - This is a 1/3 rythm here
01:03:541 - Don't do intense accelerations like these, it doesn't let time to react. Put a slowdown before the notes come.
01:07:461 (67461|2,67495|1,67530|0,67734|1,67768|0,67802|3) - same as 00:45:336
01:11:314 (71314|0,71348|1,71382|2,71518|0,71518|1,71518|2,71620|2,71655|1,71791|0,71791|2,71791|1,71893|2,71927|1,72064|1,72064|0,72132|2) - ^
01:20:859 (80859|3,81132|2,81132|3) - You should really start moving those on beat instead of before
01:21:200 - same as 00:55:018
01:25:564 - same as 00:59:382
01:26:586 (86586|0,86620|1) - you really love doing that
01:27:950 (87950|1,87950|2,88495|1,88495|2) - again
01:37:564 (97564|0,97700|0,97700|1,97836|1,97973|1,97973|0,98109|0,98245|1,98245|0,98382|1,98518|1,98518|0) - Too much stress on the left
01:44:927 (104927|0,104927|1,104995|2,104995|3,105064|1,105064|0,105132|3,105132|2) - You should do a 1/8 burst here instead
01:48:473 - Why no SV here?
01:50:655 - ^
01:57:473 - LNs should end before that point, no sound after that

It's mostly your tendency to put notes before impacts, and unrefined SV. But the rest is alright

Sorry if this was rushed, didn't have much time.
Topic Starter
[ Bacun ]

zawz wrote:

NM mod from my queue

Columns:
1|2|3|4

00:07:018 - Avoid these kind of SVs, try to keep note spacing roughly the same.
00:07:155 (7155|0) - If this note is following the background drum: add note at 00:07:223
00:07:427 - same as 00:07:018
00:07:836 - This could use some glitchy SV: alternating x1.5 and x0.5 on 1/8
00:08:041 - add 1/4 LN here
00:10:291 - same as 00:07:836
00:12:473 - Same deal as 00:07:018 Here you can easily make some impressive SV by doing something like x2.5 at 00:12:473 and x0.5 at 00:12:541
00:16:836 - same as 00:07:836 you get the point, each time you hear glitchy sounds.
00:19:495 - Put this slowdown half-way and make it 0.5
00:19:768 - ^
00:20:109 - 00:23:927 - There's too much stress on the right hand. Mix it up a bit
00:23:927 - same as 00:07:018
00:36:473 - same as 00:12:473
00:45:132 (45132|1,45132|2) - move these to 00:45:200
00:45:336 (45336|0,45336|3,45370|2,45405|1,45609|3,45609|0,45643|1,45677|2) - ?? You should be focusing on the beats here
00:48:064 - add notes here
00:55:018 - x0.7 is too slow. I wouldn't go any lower than x0.8
00:59:382 - ^ plus the music is getting more intense so it should be higher
01:02:655 - 01:03:473 - This is a 1/3 rythm here
01:03:541 - Don't do intense accelerations like these, it doesn't let time to react. Put a slowdown before the notes come.
01:07:461 (67461|2,67495|1,67530|0,67734|1,67768|0,67802|3) - same as 00:45:336
01:11:314 (71314|0,71348|1,71382|2,71518|0,71518|1,71518|2,71620|2,71655|1,71791|0,71791|2,71791|1,71893|2,71927|1,72064|1,72064|0,72132|2) - ^
01:20:859 (80859|3,81132|2,81132|3) - You should really start moving those on beat instead of before
01:21:200 - same as 00:55:018
01:25:564 - same as 00:59:382
01:26:586 (86586|0,86620|1) - you really love doing that
01:27:950 (87950|1,87950|2,88495|1,88495|2) - again
01:37:564 (97564|0,97700|0,97700|1,97836|1,97973|1,97973|0,98109|0,98245|1,98245|0,98382|1,98518|1,98518|0) - Too much stress on the left
01:44:927 (104927|0,104927|1,104995|2,104995|3,105064|1,105064|0,105132|3,105132|2) - You should do a 1/8 burst here instead
01:48:473 - Why no SV here?
01:50:655 - ^
01:57:473 - LNs should end before that point, no sound after that

It's mostly your tendency to put notes before impacts, and unrefined SV. But the rest is alright

Sorry if this was rushed, didn't have much time.
Thanks for the mod! I'll get to it when i get home
Also, yea, my SVs were a little bit rushed cause i wanted to get them done quickly, but ill do some tweaking and some changing around of them and get them to be more well structured.
newbandpro
From some random modding queue

1-2-3-4

00:02:655 and 00:04:836 - You could switch one of the LN's with a note,I don't think it's really necessary to have 2 LN's there. If you do remove it,you can make a triple at 00:04:836 since you usually map a triple/quad at that beat
00:11:791 - I'm not sure why this part is a double,00:13:700 has a single note
00:19:018 - Not sure if you're following the vocals or the piano there. If it's the vocals,it's fine but if you wanted to map the piano,you should make the next 2 doubles a single note.
00:23:927 - You could use a glitchy SV here
00:27:473 (27473|3) - I have a few suggestions here,you can either do this if you don't want it to get harder: https://gyazo.com/abdecdc353bd804b72438495c5e27028 or this if you want to make it a little bit harder: https://gyazo.com/874ef7a1c09f18d2976b5baada6c741c
I think these would fit better
00:27:745 to 00:28:564 - Again,could add glitchy SV's here
00:36:473 - 00:37:291 - ^ (I'm guessing you know where these SV's would be since you added them in INF so I'll stop mentioning them unless if I see a part where it should have a different SV)
00:58:291 and 01:24:473 - This part can use SV's like this: https://gyazo.com/d359549efa071d09095290998946ea62 (You can apply this to any of your diffs rather than just ADV)
01:19:018 (79018|0) - You should delete this note,there is no strong beat there if you listen carefully. Also,the section between 01:19:155 - 01:20:109 feels kinda off. I can't really tell you how to fix it but you might want to take a look
01:24:473 to 01:25:564 - I don't really think using double LN's are really necessary here since it's not louder than 00:58:291 - 00:59:382
01:26:655 (86655|0,86655|3,86655|2) - You should make this a triple note instead of a triple LN. You mapped the same beat with notes so this should be the same as well for consistency
01:30:609 (90609|0,90745|0) - A bit of stacking here,just move 01:30:609 (90609|0) to 3 for consistency
01:34:018 - Normally,you'd need to put a quad here and put a double at 01:34:291 . If you want to keep the double,it's alright since it might be too hard but you really should make the quad a double
01:55:836 (115836|1,115836|0,115836|3,115836|2) - I'd change these to quad notes. Since the song has no ongoing beats,putting LN's doesn't really make too much sense

If you have any questions,don't hesitate to PM me
Good luck!
Topic Starter
[ Bacun ]

newbandpro wrote:

From some random modding queue

1-2-3-4

00:02:655 and 00:04:836 - You could switch one of the LN's with a note,I don't think it's really necessary to have 2 LN's there. If you do remove it,you can make a triple at 00:04:836 since you usually map a triple/quad at that beat
00:11:791 - I'm not sure why this part is a double,00:13:700 has a single note
00:19:018 - Not sure if you're following the vocals or the piano there. If it's the vocals,it's fine but if you wanted to map the piano,you should make the next 2 doubles a single note.
00:23:927 - You could use a glitchy SV here
00:27:473 (27473|3) - I have a few suggestions here,you can either do this if you don't want it to get harder: https://gyazo.com/abdecdc353bd804b72438495c5e27028 or this if you want to make it a little bit harder: https://gyazo.com/874ef7a1c09f18d2976b5baada6c741c
I think these would fit better
00:27:745 to 00:28:564 - Again,could add glitchy SV's here
00:36:473 - 00:37:291 - ^ (I'm guessing you know where these SV's would be since you added them in INF so I'll stop mentioning them unless if I see a part where it should have a different SV)
00:58:291 and 01:24:473 - This part can use SV's like this: https://gyazo.com/d359549efa071d09095290998946ea62 (You can apply this to any of your diffs rather than just ADV)
01:19:018 (79018|0) - You should delete this note,there is no strong beat there if you listen carefully. Also,the section between 01:19:155 - 01:20:109 feels kinda off. I can't really tell you how to fix it but you might want to take a look
01:24:473 to 01:25:564 - I don't really think using double LN's are really necessary here since it's not louder than 00:58:291 - 00:59:382
01:26:655 (86655|0,86655|3,86655|2) - You should make this a triple note instead of a triple LN. You mapped the same beat with notes so this should be the same as well for consistency
01:30:609 (90609|0,90745|0) - A bit of stacking here,just move 01:30:609 (90609|0) to 3 for consistency
01:34:018 - Normally,you'd need to put a quad here and put a double at 01:34:291 . If you want to keep the double,it's alright since it might be too hard but you really should make the quad a double
01:55:836 (115836|1,115836|0,115836|3,115836|2) - I'd change these to quad notes. Since the song has no ongoing beats,putting LN's doesn't really make too much sense

If you have any questions,don't hesitate to PM me
Good luck!
Thanks for the mod! :)
Salty Mermaid
hoi mod from the beautiful queue
1234 if used

Overall, in this diff, you need to be more consistent. Patterning is important yes, but you have also to map the sounds themselves.
By that I mean that when a sound is louder than the others, then put a double or triple, or when a sound is the same for severals notes, don't put some doubles on those and some single notes on these. For example, 00:07:018 (7018|3) - there's a loud sound here, but you only put one note, while those tow notes 00:07:018 (7018|3) - have the same sound but you put a double on 00:07:155 (7155|1) - . Another example, here 00:11:382 (11382|2) - you put a triple,
but here 00:11:791 (11791|2) -, which has the same sound, you only put a double. And also don't put notes on sounds that are not there. Here for example 00:46:223 (46223|2) -. Listening at 25% playback rate helps a lot when it comes to this. Well anyway with that in mind, correct a lot of things in your beatmap. Sorry if my mod isn't really a in-depth one.

Good luck with that.
Topic Starter
[ Bacun ]

Salty Mermaid wrote:

hoi mod from the beautiful queue
1234 if used

Overall, in this diff, you need to be more consistent. Patterning is important yes, but you have also to map the sounds themselves.
By that I mean that when a sound is louder than the others, then put a double or triple, or when a sound is the same for severals notes, don't put some doubles on those and some single notes on these. For example, 00:07:018 (7018|3) - there's a loud sound here, but you only put one note, while those tow notes 00:07:018 (7018|3) - have the same sound but you put a double on 00:07:155 (7155|1) - . Another example, here 00:11:382 (11382|2) - you put a triple,
but here 00:11:791 (11791|2) -, which has the same sound, you only put a double. And also don't put notes on sounds that are not there. Here for example 00:46:223 (46223|2) -. Listening at 25% playback rate helps a lot when it comes to this. Well anyway with that in mind, correct a lot of things in your beatmap. Sorry if my mod isn't really a in-depth one.

Good luck with that.
Thank you for the mod! :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply