i got phobia cuz this map... gj
- the drum hs at quiet part (at the beginning or part start from 02:15:760 (1) - ) sounds too loud, low down the volume a bit.
- normal-hitnormal: this hs emphasis a so strong emotional sound like every other kind of beats are weaker than it. so this should only used at some special part, but not usually use them like a common hs (just like crash in drum track won't be a common hit by usual as well). consider remove some of them and let other ticks you wanna emphasize take more power of expressing the music.
- 01:39:848 (1,2,1,2) - i highly recommend you use big jumps among these notes, for this is like one of the most heated parts of the whole song.
- 02:37:658 (5,6,7) - these objs can have less distance for their jumps, even overlap them for this part. 04:31:526 (1,2,1,2) - and 04:59:556 (1,2,1,2) - and etc. as well.
- 05:25:176 (2) - a long slider instead?
- 05:30:650 (1,2,3) - spread them, such heated part deserve jumps. 05:37:658 (1,2,3) - and etc. as well.
- 06:18:385 timing line here is 1/4 gap off. 378385 → 378276 and remove timing line at 380027. you may consider beat at 06:18:385 (1) - 's head tick is a downbeat or white (1/1) tick, but actually it's a back clap at blue (1/4) tick.
but seems like this map's timing is regular and consistent, for same song's part appeared at 03:11:818 (1) - as well, maybe the timing should not that tricky at that part as well. remove these two timing line directly is also an option, for that error is not quite obvious.
so i highly recommend you find some guy check your timing of this song.
this is some kind of must fix and must check.