forum

ot collab - choose your ava [~sept 29]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Softwarm

DJ Enetro wrote:

Then gimme the waifu [...]
Excuse me, but these are not mere objects with which your foist your desires, these are PEOPLE, with FEELINGS. They are not "waifus" (retch) they are women! If you deign to insult them with such crass remarks you'll have your status as a klink revoked. Period.
Blitzfrog

Brisk Clarity wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

Excuse me, but these are not mere objects with which your foist your desires, these are PEOPLE, with FEELINGS. They are not "waifus" (retch) they are women! If you deign to insult them with such crass remarks you'll have your status as a klink revoked. Period.

Prove to me they have feelings
Well, prove to me you have feelings
Ryoid

Brisk Clarity wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

kinda agree
Green Platinum
Funniest joke I've heard all day.
Dustytuft

Meah wrote:

Hotto doggu hotto doggu hotto doggu coca cola
wtf, i'm addicted to this song
_handholding
Fizzn, Aomi and Tae in a collab with each other...

KatouMegumi

Kisses wrote:

Fizzn, Aomi and Tae in a collab with each other...

It's public collab, so I don't think either of us cares about being in the same collab.
After all I expect them to be polite
Tae

Blitzfrog wrote:

Prove to me they have feelings
Well, prove to me you have feelings
Not like you'd listen either way.
Railey2
Bad collab, you cant recognize the avatars as being part of the same big picture

:/
Tae
except you kinda can railey but ok
Serraionga
is there even a character that can represent enetro's DARKNESS
DJ Enetro
Zulu they're all girls...

Either way Serrai, none of them look dark enough for my taste.
-Makishima S-
Komachi best waifu uwu
Green Platinum

Railey2 wrote:

Bad collab, you cant recognize the avatars as being part of the same big picture

:/
I don't think that makes it bad. The faces are drawn identically enough that you can tell the avatars are related. The problem is they are all so similar that they lack any character or individuality.
Edgar_Figaro

Serraionga wrote:

is there even a character that can represent enetro's DARKNESS
Well I mean they could give DJ Rumia. Although her appearance is definitely not evil looking she is technically "the youkai of darkness" with the abillity to manipulate darkness

Also EX-Rumia looks pretty evil, so it could represent the "Dark Enetro" side while regular Rumia is DJ Enetro
Railey2
now if all of them looked like your avatar, Green Platinum, THAT would be a good collab.
Serraionga
wanna join railey?
ColdTooth
Railey is too jealous of all of us
_sparky_

Railey2 wrote:

now if all of them looked like your avatar, Green Platinum, THAT would be a good collab.
Good avatar but I wouldnt want a collab like that.
Z3RYX
If we are still able to join then I wanna have Satori

Edit: I don't care if we are past the deadline. I like the cutie I have now.
Forever_