1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2013年1月1日 at 下午 08:31:53

Artist: the pillows
Title: Comic Sonic (TV Size)
Source: SKET DANCE
Tags: gina91189 winber1 bossandy boss ending ed1
BPM: 150
Filesize: 9728kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Boss Taiko Oni (4.83 stars, 490 notes)
  2. Easy (1.99 stars, 87 notes)
  3. Hard (4.85 stars, 233 notes)
  4. Normal (4.15 stars, 133 notes)
  5. Winber1's Insane (5 stars, 346 notes)


Download: the pillows - Comic Sonic (TV Size)
Download: the pillows - Comic Sonic (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Please Re-Download if you download this before 01/01/13 (GMT-8).

ED1 of SKET DANCE - Comic Sonic

10/05/11 - Submitted
11/10/11 - Sorry, I changed my username, so you guys need to redownload
06/11/12 - I changed my mind, this is TV Size right now and added some stuffs. Also, taking Insane guess diff
06/12/12 - Added video (Removed it on 06/17/12)
06/17/12 - Changed some images (including BG)
07/03/12 - Added an Insane and moved to pending
07/21/12 - Changed the name of bg to test if the preview image will show or not
01/01/13 - Added video, thanks to lovhin456 :D


Done
Easy - 100%
Normal - 100%
Hard - 100%
Winber1's Insane - 100% by winber1
Boss Taiko Oni - 100% by bossandy
posted
SKET DANCE<3
Random mod!

[overall]:
  1. looks fine~


[Insane]:
  1. 00:55:600 - fit music? suggestion
  2. 01:37:200 (1,2) - ugly slider.. change it?


[Hard]:
  1. 00:04:400 (1,2,3) - slider change? 00:04:400 - start 00:04:600 - repeat 00:04:800 - end
  2. 00:18:800 (6) - repeat Reduce for one
  3. 00:19:600 (7) - move to 00:19:400 - Add 1repeat


[Normal]:
  1. looks fine.


[Easy]:
  1. 01:11:200 (4) - end finish


Fight>A<
posted

S o r d a wrote:

SKET DANCE<3
Random mod!
[overall]:
  1. looks fine~

[Insane]:
  1. 00:55:600 - fit music? suggestion Fixed
  2. 01:37:200 (1,2) - ugly slider.. change it? Fixed

[Hard]:
  1. 00:04:400 (1,2,3) - slider change? 00:04:400 - start 00:04:600 - repeat 00:04:800 - end  Fixed
  2. 00:18:800 (6) - repeat Reduce for one  Fixed
  3. 00:19:600 (7) - move to 00:19:400 - Add 1repeat  Fixed

[Normal]:
  1. looks fine.

[Easy]:
  1. 01:11:200 (4) - end finish Fixed

Fight>A< Thanks for your mod >w</
posted
this map is so awesome!!! hope it gets to be ranked!!! :D
posted
Hi~! Here's my mod as you requested! :3

  • [General]

  1. If you're not gonna make a SB, delete the .osb file and do a full submission.


[Easy]

This difficulty feels like a Normal diff. You should make easier this. I'll leave you some suggestions to make this difficulty more simple and easy.

00:33:200 (1) - I think this part is hard for a Easy. Maybe try this: http://puu.sh/atxO
00:36:400 (1) - ^ Again. Try this: http://puu.sh/aty5
00:46:000 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyv
00:49:200 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyE
00:58:800 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyU
01:02:000 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyV
01:10:400 (1) - I think you should copy the previous slider (1) here, so It will be something like this: http://puu.sh/atz1. Also you can try this spacing with these notes: http://puu.sh/atz3 ~
01:24:400 (1) - Try this: http://puu.sh/atzi
01:43:600 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atzu
01:46:800 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atzC
01:56:400 (1) - Don't place notes like this in a Easy difficulty.
02:04:200 - This break feels weird since it starts all of a sudden. Maybe think of mapping this break?
02:15:600 (1) - Try something more simple here like I told you above.
02:28:400 (1) - And here.
02:31:600 (1) - ^
02:44:400 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - This part is way too hard. Try using long sliders to make it more simple :3

[Normal]

When I told you to delete a note or something it's because I think it makes some parts a bit too difficult.

00:14:000 (1,2,3) - Maybe try a spacing like this: http://puu.sh/atAn ?
00:19:000 (4) - Delete?
00:21:000 (2) - ^
00:22:000 (3) - Make this slider 1 tick larger and delete (4)?
00:24:200 (2) - Delete?
00:41:200 (3) - Make this slider 1 tick larger with a repeat and delete (4) and (5)?
00:44:200 (3) - Delete?
01:30:800 (1,2,3) - Try this spacing: http://puu.sh/atAW
01:35:200 (3) - Make this slider 1 tick larger with a repeat and delete (4) and (5)
02:04:400 - Same as in [Easy].
02:24:000 (2) - I think you shouldnt hide sliders like this in a Normal Diff.

[Hard]

00:15:600 (7) - Remove new combo.
00:16:400 (1) - New combo.
00:34:600 (7) - New combo.
00:34:800 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:37:800 (4) - New combo.
00:38:000 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:41:200 (1) - New combo.
00:52:000 (3) - Move this note somewhere because its being behind 00:50:800 (1). Try this: http://puu.sh/atBP ?
00:54:000 (4) - Remove new combo.
01:00:400 (1) - ^
01:06:800 (4) - ^
01:22:800 (1) - New combo.
02:04:200 - Same as in [Normal] and [Easy]. I think you should map this break. At least map it in this difficulty because it's a [Hard].
02:27:600 (1) - New combo.
02:29:000 (2,3) - Move this notes somewhere because they're placed where the previous notes were.
02:30:000 (5) - Remove new combo.

[Insane]

00:03:100 (4) - Add a note.
00:07:600 (1) - Jump?
00:26:800 (1) - ^
01:40:200 (11) - New combo.
01:40:400 (1) - Remove new combo.

________________________


Nice beatmap overall :3 Good luck!
posted
[Easy]
the only thing i can say is that some red tick notes could make the rhythmn better like this at 00:15:600 (1,2,3) - or similiar, but as now is just fine :3
01:44:400 (2,3,1,2,3,1) - a symmetric pattern like

could do tha work :3
02:44:400 (1) - New Combo bug, manually add New Combo
[Normal]
-Rhythmn
01:01:400 (x) - Adding a circle here could make a cool rhythmn ;3 (01:00:800 (4,5,x,6)) with Clap-Normal Normal-Clap)
-Graphic
00:23:000 (6,1,2) - Curving the pattern look surely better :3

00:24:400 (3,4,5,6) - ^

00:34:000 (2) - A nice blanket work

01:18:000 (1,2,3) - Could curve them for an illusionary simmetry with the slider :3

01:19:800 (2) - A very small curve :3


[Hard]
00:04:400 (1,2,3,4,5) - curvize

00:20:800 (2,3,4,5,6) - an hex? tower stacks don't look so good >.<

00:16:400 (4) - try deleting it and see if the rhythmn gain something :3(you did use the rhythmn you'll obtain afterward too :3)
00:23:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Octagonize

00:50:800 (1,2,3,1) - the(3) of the group was overlapped by an hitburst... so... do this?

01:23:200 (9) - Use a blanket?

01:43:600 (1) - remove the overlapping by making it a little curvy :D

01:45:200 (1) - You may as well copypaste ^ to make the pattern symmetrical (but flip horizontally and vertically :3)


[Insane]
00:01:500 (x) - Add a Circle, even if you partially mapped some other streams at the start too... but well those circle will make some patterns more repeated, so that part will become more readable...
00:04:500 (x) - ^
00:17:800 (2,4) - Fully Blanketize

00:35:000 (6) - Blanket ?.?

00:35:600 (8) - Seems offbeat, Suggestion
posted
Kei's Mod

Kei wrote:

Hi~! Here's my mod as you requested! :3

  • [General]

  1. If you're not gonna make a SB, delete the .osb file and do a full submission.


[Easy]

This difficulty feels like a Normal diff. You should make easier this. I'll leave you some suggestions to make this difficulty more simple and easy.

00:33:200 (1) - I think this part is hard for a Easy. Maybe try this: http://puu.sh/atxO
00:36:400 (1) - ^ Again. Try this: http://puu.sh/aty5
00:46:000 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyv
00:49:200 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyE
00:58:800 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyU
01:02:000 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atyV
01:10:400 (1) - I think you should copy the previous slider (1) here, so It will be something like this: http://puu.sh/atz1. Also you can try this spacing with these notes: http://puu.sh/atz3 ~
01:24:400 (1) - Try this: http://puu.sh/atzi
01:43:600 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atzu
01:46:800 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/atzC
01:56:400 (1) - Don't place notes like this in a Easy difficulty.
02:04:200 - This break feels weird since it starts all of a sudden. Maybe think of mapping this break?
02:15:600 (1) - Try something more simple here like I told you above.
02:28:400 (1) - And here.
02:31:600 (1) - ^
02:44:400 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - This part is way too hard. Try using long sliders to make it more simple :3

[Normal]

When I told you to delete a note or something it's because I think it makes some parts a bit too difficult.

00:14:000 (1,2,3) - Maybe try a spacing like this: http://puu.sh/atAn ?
00:19:000 (4) - Delete?
00:21:000 (2) - ^
00:22:000 (3) - Make this slider 1 tick larger and delete (4)?
00:24:200 (2) - Delete?
00:41:200 (3) - Make this slider 1 tick larger with a repeat and delete (4) and (5)?
00:44:200 (3) - Delete?
01:30:800 (1,2,3) - Try this spacing: http://puu.sh/atAW
01:35:200 (3) - Make this slider 1 tick larger with a repeat and delete (4) and (5)
02:04:400 - Same as in [Easy].
02:24:000 (2) - I think you shouldnt hide sliders like this in a Normal Diff.

[Hard]

00:15:600 (7) - Remove new combo.
00:16:400 (1) - New combo.
00:34:600 (7) - New combo.
00:34:800 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:37:800 (4) - New combo.
00:38:000 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:41:200 (1) - New combo.
00:52:000 (3) - Move this note somewhere because its being behind 00:50:800 (1). Try this: http://puu.sh/atBP ?
00:54:000 (4) - Remove new combo.
01:00:400 (1) - ^
01:06:800 (4) - ^
01:22:800 (1) - New combo.
02:04:200 - Same as in [Normal] and [Easy]. I think you should map this break. At least map it in this difficulty because it's a [Hard].
02:27:600 (1) - New combo.
02:29:000 (2,3) - Move this notes somewhere because they're placed where the previous notes were.
02:30:000 (5) - Remove new combo.

[Insane]

00:03:100 (4) - Add a note.
00:07:600 (1) - Jump?
00:26:800 (1) - ^
01:40:200 (11) - New combo.
01:40:400 (1) - Remove new combo.

________________________


Nice beatmap overall :3 Good luck!


Fixed almost everything (except NC).
Thanks for your mod :3.
Haku's Mod

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

[Easy]
the only thing i can say is that some red tick notes could make the rhythmn better like this at 00:15:600 (1,2,3) - or similiar, but as now is just fine :3
01:44:400 (2,3,1,2,3,1) - a symmetric pattern like

could do tha work :3
02:44:400 (1) - New Combo bug, manually add New Combo
[Normal]
-Rhythmn
01:01:400 (x) - Adding a circle here could make a cool rhythmn ;3 (01:00:800 (4,5,x,6)) with Clap-Normal Normal-Clap)
-Graphic
00:23:000 (6,1,2) - Curving the pattern look surely better :3

00:24:400 (3,4,5,6) - ^

00:34:000 (2) - A nice blanket work

01:18:000 (1,2,3) - Could curve them for an illusionary simmetry with the slider :3

01:19:800 (2) - A very small curve :3


[Hard]
00:04:400 (1,2,3,4,5) - curvize

00:20:800 (2,3,4,5,6) - an hex? tower stacks don't look so good >.<

00:16:400 (4) - try deleting it and see if the rhythmn gain something :3(you did use the rhythmn you'll obtain afterward too :3)
00:23:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Octagonize

00:50:800 (1,2,3,1) - the(3) of the group was overlapped by an hitburst... so... do this?

01:23:200 (9) - Use a blanket?

01:43:600 (1) - remove the overlapping by making it a little curvy :D

01:45:200 (1) - You may as well copypaste ^ to make the pattern symmetrical (but flip horizontally and vertically :3)


[Insane]
00:01:500 (x) - Add a Circle, even if you partially mapped some other streams at the start too... but well those circle will make some patterns more repeated, so that part will become more readable...
00:04:500 (x) - ^
00:17:800 (2,4) - Fully Blanketize

00:35:000 (6) - Blanket ?.?

00:35:600 (8) - Seems offbeat, Suggestion


Don't really remember what I changed, but thanks for your mod and star :D.
posted
Ahhh, the GiNa.... Haku-chan's wife.....

General
* Hmm, I feel the timing feels off for me. Try set the offset to 1210? You should check my timing, sometimes my timing is late or early

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy
00:37:600 (2) - End this slider to 00:38:600 for following vocal?
00:44:800 (3) - I don't think this slider is fit to music....
02:06:000 (B) - You should fill this breaks from previous object to this timeline. Because the previous object is doesn't feels want to start the breaks.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal
* AR +1? A bit slow for me.....

00:47:600 (1) - Remove new combo for following vocal? Like other combo pattern?
01:01:600 (1) - Remove new combo? It doesn't make sense if there is a single combo is single object, unless it has a good reason
01:35:200 (3) - I feel that repeating slider snap at red tick is not fit to the song..... Try snap it to white tick? Just my opinion
02:06:000 (B) - You should fill this breaks from previous object to this timeline. Because the previous object is doesn't feels want to start the breaks.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard

00:46:200 (2,3) - Replace this two object into one slider for a good flow?
00:51:600 (2,3) - This sudden 1/1 notes can makes player confusing. But, just my opinion
01:23:000 (8) - Not stack perfectly with previous slider

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insane
01:16:000 (8) - Not stack perfectly with 01:15:000 (2) (Nazi)
01:37:200 (1) - I think this slider needs more waves (Nazi)
01:38:000 (2) - ^
01:46:800 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This stacks are not stacked correctly in gameplay. Try to unstack or restack this stacks to fix this
01:52:800 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Hmmm, can you unstack this? When I was playing this pattern at first time, I feel it's hard to predict the beats.... since the timing on each notes are different. But, just my opinion.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Big apologize for long mod. I'm sorry D:
posted
Leorda's Mod

Leorda wrote:

Ahhh, the GiNa.... Haku-chan's wife..... Eh !!!???

General
* Hmm, I feel the timing feels off for me. Try set the offset to 1210? You should check my timing, sometimes my timing is late or early 1210 feels better, changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy
00:37:600 (2) - End this slider to 00:38:600 for following vocal? Fixed
00:44:800 (3) - I don't think this slider is fit to music.... Fixed
02:06:000 (B) - You should fill this breaks from previous object to this timeline. Because the previous object is doesn't feels want to start the breaks..... Sorry, I won't fill this break since this is an Easy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal
* AR +1? A bit slow for me..... Added

00:47:600 (1) - Remove new combo for following vocal? Like other combo pattern? Fixed
01:01:600 (1) - Remove new combo? It doesn't make sense if there is a single combo is single object, unless it has a good reason Fixed, I didn't know there's a NC lol
01:35:200 (3) - I feel that repeating slider snap at red tick is not fit to the song..... Try snap it to white tick? Just my opinion Fixed
02:06:000 (B) - You should fill this breaks from previous object to this timeline. Because the previous object is doesn't feels want to start the breaks..... Nope ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard

00:46:200 (2,3) - Replace this two object into one slider for a good flow? Fixed
00:51:600 (2,3) - This sudden 1/1 notes can makes player confusing. But, just my opinion No changed
01:23:000 (8) - Not stack perfectly with previous slider Fixed

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insane
01:16:000 (8) - Not stack perfectly with 01:15:000 (2) (Nazi) Fixed
01:37:200 (1) - I think this slider needs more waves (Nazi) No, but thanks for your suggestion
01:38:000 (2) - ^ ^
01:46:800 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This stacks are not stacked correctly in gameplay. Try to unstack or restack this stacks to fix this Fixed
01:52:800 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Hmmm, can you unstack this? When I was playing this pattern at first time, I feel it's hard to predict the beats.... since the timing on each notes are different. But, just my opinion..... Fixed

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Big apologize for long mod. I'm sorry D: No problam, as long as they help.
posted
Hi! As you requested in my modding queue.

Only suggestions.

[General]
Remove "Letterbox during breaks", i think it is not necessary.
This map has many whistles...I suggest you remove some. I'll take some from Easy as an example.
00:01:210 (1)
00:02:010 (2)
00:02:810 (3)
I think these whistles sound bad.

[Easy]

00:50:810 (3): End the slider in 00:51:410 to following vocal? Suggestion.
02:23:610: Suggestion, move this slider to 02:33:410 and end in 02:34:010? I think follow more the vocal.
02:41:210 (1): Remove finish? Suggestion.
02:43:610: Add a note here, and in 02:44:010? Another Suggestion.



[Normal]
Here I didn't see many problems with whistles...

00:19:210 (5,6,7): Like this?

00:24:210: Add a note here?
01:09:810: Like this?
01:23:610 (3): Delete this note?
01:56:410 (1): Remove NC.
02:17:410: Add a note here?
02:24:210 (3): Delete?
02:38:010 (1): Delete finish?

[Hard]

00:22:610 (3,4): I suggest this:

After, add clap in 00:23:410.
00:35:610 (4): Remove this note? and add note in 00:35:810 and 00:36:210.
00:38:810 (3): Move this slider to 00:39:010, end the slider in 00:39:210 and then add a note in 00:39:410.
00:41:810: Same as I suggested in 00:22:610.
00:43:410: Add a note here?
00:46:210 (2): Remove clap here.
00:51:610 (2): Remove this note. After, add a note in 00:51:810.
01:04:410 (8): Same as I suggested in 00:51:610.
01:20:410 (3,4): Remove this note? After, add a note in 01:20:610 and another note in 01:21:010.
01:26:810 (8): Same as I suggested in 01:20:410.
01:29:210 (7): Remove one repeat.
01:36:410 (8): Remove this note? After add a note in 01:36:610.
01:38:810 (4): End the slider in 01:39:210, and add note in 01:39:410.
01:46:010 (3): Delete slider. After, add notes in 01:46:210, in 01:46:410 and 01:46:610.
01:49:210 (4): Delete note.
01:53:210 (1): Add Finish?
02:18:210: Add a note?
02:27:410: ^
02:24:410 (6): Same as 01:46:010
02:30:810 (3): ^
02:34:010 (5): ^
02:37:210 (5): Delete note.

[Insane]

Looks good for me.

Nice map!
And sorry for poor english ><

posted

suzutsukikanade wrote:

Hi! As you requested in my modding queue.

Only suggestions.

[General]
Remove "Letterbox during breaks", i think it is not necessary.
This map has many whistles...I suggest you remove some. I'll take some from Easy as an example.
00:01:210 (1)
00:02:010 (2)
00:02:810 (3)
I think these whistles sound bad.

[Easy]

00:50:810 (3): End the slider in 00:51:410 to following vocal? Suggestion.
02:23:610: Suggestion, move this slider to 02:33:410 and end in 02:34:010? I think follow more the vocal.
02:41:210 (1): Remove finish? Suggestion.
02:43:610: Add a note here, and in 02:44:010? Another Suggestion.



[Normal]
Here I didn't see many problems with whistles...

00:19:210 (5,6,7): Like this?

00:24:210: Add a note here?
01:09:810: Like this? [attachment=1:79c1b]screenshot016.jpg[/attachment:79c1b]
01:23:610 (3): Delete this note?
01:56:410 (1): Remove NC.
02:17:410: Add a note here?
02:24:210 (3): Delete?
02:38:010 (1): Delete finish?

[Hard]

00:22:610 (3,4): I suggest this:
[attachment=0:79c1b]screenshot019.jpg[/attachment:79c1b]
After, add clap in 00:23:410.
00:35:610 (4): Remove this note? and add note in 00:35:810 and 00:36:210.
00:38:810 (3): Move this slider to 00:39:010, end the slider in 00:39:210 and then add a note in 00:39:410.
00:41:810: Same as I suggested in 00:22:610.
00:43:410: Add a note here?
00:46:210 (2): Remove clap here.
00:51:610 (2): Remove this note. After, add a note in 00:51:810.
01:04:410 (8): Same as I suggested in 00:51:610.
01:20:410 (3,4): Remove this note? After, add a note in 01:20:610 and another note in 01:21:010.
01:26:810 (8): Same as I suggested in 01:20:410.
01:29:210 (7): Remove one repeat.
01:36:410 (8): Remove this note? After add a note in 01:36:610.
01:38:810 (4): End the slider in 01:39:210, and add note in 01:39:410.
01:46:010 (3): Delete slider. After, add notes in 01:46:210, in 01:46:410 and 01:46:610.
01:49:210 (4): Delete note.
01:53:210 (1): Add Finish?
02:18:210: Add a note?
02:27:410: ^
02:24:410 (6): Same as 01:46:010
02:30:810 (3): ^
02:34:010 (5): ^
02:37:210 (5): Delete note.

[Insane]

Looks good for me.

Nice map!
And sorry for poor english ><


I'll reply your mod during weekend, thanks for your mod & star for now <3
posted
very good!! :)
posted

kageven wrote:

very good!! :)
Thank you <3
posted
Oh, you changed to TV Size :D
take one star~
posted

suzutsukikanade wrote:

Oh, you changed to TV Size :D
take one star~
Yeah ... too lazy for Full Ver. xD
Thank you for the star <33333
posted
yea, i kinda got lazy, and i forgot, but here's my diff lol.

http://puu.sh/FIGS
posted

winber1 wrote:

yea, i kinda got lazy, and i forgot, but here's my diff lol.

http://puu.sh/FIGS
Thank you very much
Added and moved to pending :3
posted
8D

General
Pretty good
delete osb if you feel like it

Easy
00:05:410 (3) - Make this curvy like 00:02:210 (3) -
00:15:010 (1) - Delete NC, kinda useless imo
00:21:410 (1) - ^
00:53:410 (1) - ^
00:56:610 (2) - Make a 1/1 to follow the vocal's flow
01:00:210 (3) - Ctrl + J might be better contrast 00:58:210 (1) -
01:26:210 (1) - Maybe add a note with a Finish right before the spinner? idk

Normal
00:02:210 (3,4,5) - Try a 1/1 slider with reverse, it's easier for a normal http://puu.sh/I5RH
00:08:010 (3) - Try reverse slider to lessen the streams, bumps down the star rating hopefully.. up to you http://puu.sh/I5Tc
00:16:610 (1,2) - Try slider, fits the slurry vocals, maybe use 00:17:410 (3) - and Ctrl+ J
01:26:210 (1) - Same as Easy

Hard
00:37:810 (6) - NC? Kinda confusing after 00:36:810 (3,4) -
01:25:410 (1,2,3,4,5) - Increase spacing, more exciting for the end of a song :lol:

Winber1's Insane
Change diff name to "winber1's Insane" since his name is lowercase?

00:16:610 (1) - Ctrl + R for better play imo
00:32:610 (1) - Finish
01:07:610 (11) - NC, delete NC 01:07:810 (1) -, probably easier to read when it's kinda clumped like that?
sexy streams

Cute skin xD Good luck meeeee
posted

LunarSakuya wrote:

8D xD

General
Pretty good
delete osb if you feel like it  I'm too lazy to do a full submit LOL

Easy
00:05:410 (3) - Make this curvy like 00:02:210 (3) -  Fixed
00:15:010 (1) - Delete NC, kinda useless imo ^
00:21:410 (1) - ^ ^
00:53:410 (1) - ^ ^
00:56:610 (2) - Make a 1/1 to follow the vocal's flow Fixed
01:00:210 (3) - Ctrl + J might be better contrast 00:58:210 (1) -  Fixed
01:26:210 (1) - Maybe add a note with a Finish right before the spinner? idk Sure

Normal
00:02:210 (3,4,5) - Try a 1/1 slider with reverse, it's easier for a normal Fixed
00:08:010 (3) - Try reverse slider to lessen the streams, bumps down the star rating hopefully.. up to you Fixed
00:16:610 (1,2) - Try slider, fits the slurry vocals, maybe use 00:17:410 (3) - and Ctrl+ J Fixed
01:26:210 (1) - Same as Easy Fixed

Hard
00:37:810 (6) - NC? Kinda confusing after 00:36:810 (3,4) -  Fixed
01:25:410 (1,2,3,4,5) - Increase spacing, more exciting for the end of a song :lol:  TRUE

Winber1's Insane
Change diff name to "winber1's Insane" since his name is lowercase? It's okay, he made a tons of diffs for me, and everything was with "W"

Cute skin xD Good luck meeeee They are so CUTEEEEE. And THANK YOU ME
posted
yay now i can have some fun :D. anyways mod requested on my queue.

Bold: Unrankable/must fix.
Red: You should fix it, but it's up to you.
Italic: Suggestion. Feel free to ignore this if you don't like it.
Blue: Comment. I'll give you my opinion, advice, or if i'm curious about something.

[General]
you have no breaks, so disable the letterbox during breaks.
can you do a full submission? there's no BG showing in the thumbnail for me...

[Easy]
idk about you but the settings don't fit with a mid bpm song like this...increase everything but the CS by 1. i think by doing this, it'll flow a lot smoother to the song, especially the guitar in the beginning.
00:00:610 (1,2) - how about to make it easier, remove (2), add a repeat on (1) and then a circle on (2). it'll represent the introduction to the song and a good one IMO.
00:03:810 (1,2) - ^
00:10:610 (2) - this overlap under (4) bothers me the most throughout the whole song. to make it neater, do Ctrl+H as the slider is fully visible to see for beginners since nothing is covering this slider.
00:46:210 (3,4,5) - i think that this pattern looks had for beginners, especially if the sliders are 1/2 sliders in a weird rhythm. i think it'd be easier if you can remove (4) and extend (3) by 1/1 since it flows to the vocals a bit smoother.
00:54:610 (4) - delete this circle. it'll be consistent with your other patterns in the song.
01:05:410 (2,3,1) - how about arranging these notes like this? basically, if you can make (2,3) curved sliders, the flow would continue from (1).
01:15:010 - add a 1/1 slider or 2 circles here? dw beginners have plenty of time to get to this note since there's a 1/1 gap.
hmm to keep the diff balance from normal, add notes and try to increase the star rating to 2 stars at least. since normal has 4 stars, i find it odd that this is less than 2 stars.

[Normal]
hmm how about increasing the OD by 1 to keep the diff balanced in normal?
00:05:410 (3) - hmm instead of doing the same pattern, try doing this: remove the repeat and add a circle in its place to change up the pattern in the song. i think doing the same pattern at least twice makes it a bit too boring for players IMO.
00:39:810 (2,3) - try doing this for a smoother flow and tell me what you think.
01:14:210 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - hmm do Ctrl+J for these notes. that spinner-osu file is covering the 1st 3 notes which makes it hard for some players to see.
the patterns can be a bit neater. but i can feel in the flow in this diff. gj :).

[Hard]
same as normal about the OD in hard.
00:03:910 - since you did a 1/4 slider at the previous combo, add a circle here to represent a 1/4 triplet, similar to the 1/4 repeat slider.
00:04:710 - ^
00:24:010 (4,5) - i think a 1/1 slider would fit with this part since it's following the long pause in the vocals, so remove the 2 circles and add a 1/1 slider to follow the vocal in the song.
00:41:310 - remove this circle. there's nothing in the song that changes. just the long hold in the bass.
00:49:010 (3) - i don't like this repeat slider. it doesn't fit with the vocals at all for this part. remove this slider and i suggest adding a 1/2 slider and a 1/1 slider to follow vocals. if you ignore this, then you can do something similar to what i said.
00:57:410 (1,2,3,4) - replace this for a a 1/4 kick slider to make it a bit easier for players, and it'll give off a nice pattern to the next slider since it's another 1/4 kick slider.

[Winber1's Insane]
00:13:410 (1) - i think you forgot a finish here. add it to match the cymbals in the song.
00:47:810 (9) - how about a NC here? it follows the instrumental in the song, and i feel that the combo is too long IMO.
00:51:010 (8) - ^
00:54:210 (10) - ^
01:06:010 (4) - remove this circle. it'll be consistent with the previous combo.
if you want, fix the combos at the next kiai like the ones i suggested. i can't say them all because i'm half asleep :(.

I guess that's it. GL :D
Please sign in to reply.