forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Salvage
yea, now that we're probabbly not even gonna do what i suggested i'm gonna die anyways N1 cause i just got 2 mafia, but whatever.
bmin11
OKAY SUPPLY A GOOD REASONING. THAT'S ALL IT REALLY REQUIRES US TO TAKE YOUR POSTS SERIOUSLY
Salvage
Wojjan reacted like if he'd know adam would flip mafia so he would be next .. so now i'm pretty sure they both are mafia, there you have my good reasoning i'd higly appreciate you take my post seriously and follow me now, since that's a way to proove myself also if there is a smart doctor to save me n1.
Wojjan

Salvage wrote:

Wojjan reacted like if he'd know adam would flip mafia so he would be next .. so now i'm pretty sure they both are mafia, there you have my good reasoning i'd higly appreciate you take my post seriously and follow me now, since that's a way to proove myself also if there is a smart doctor to save me n1.
that made so little sense. Not bothering with a vote out of nowhere means I know he's maf?
bmin11

Salvage wrote:

A single vote is not as influential as you think, specially on a game where we have 19 players. I think you are drawing hasty conclusion.

P.S. Taking you post seriously doesn't necessarly means I'm agreeing with you. Atleast, it was good to know your thoughts. Just for advice, always have your reasonings with you whenever you are accusing someone. It really makes you look more town than a "Vote. Aha! you must be mafia" posts.
Wojjan
Before you can be Two you have to be right once or twice
Salvage
cool then wojjan i guess u won't have any problem voting for adam then?
Wojjan
yes I would because I think he's town
bmin11

bmin11 wrote:

A single vote is not as influential as you think
Now I feel bad for being ignored :(
Salvage
why ignored? people read this thread and hopefully will realize that i'm right and follow me too atleast in this, it's pretty much obvious right now that wojjan it's mafia also so adam or wojjan being lynched it's fine for me.
Wojjan
you really don't need to say so four times, we read the thread. We got your FoS the first time.
bmin11
The way I recommand you to play is to counter argue whatever you think it's wrong. You can't just simply read and ignore the post without an input if you disagree to the post. What it really does is hurting the town if you stop discussing with other people.

Or did you choose to only listen to LS, Rolled, Wojjan, Lyby, and foulcoon's posts? Okay that's good I'll vote for you if that's the case
Salvage
That's not the case and i never mentioned foulcoon in the post, in fact i said i forgot to put you there .. that group of people it's the people i just expected to come with good plans, not the people i 'listen' i read everything and pay attention to everything, and that's why i'm asking you to trust me in this one ..

since i'm leaning towards trusting you're town here, for the rest of the people who reads this, realize that a lynch on me it's not a good option (also to point out that Wojjan suggested that) since i roleclaimed an important pro-town role ..

it could be a lie? sure, but what if it's not and you end up lynching a good role? i can be prooven telling te truth in no time anyways, plus i'm almost 100% sure adam/wojjan or even both of them are mafia, i already stated why i think that and wojjan just came here to solidify my toughts about it, so since i already told everything about it i'd love if you guys really want to win to trust me.
adam2046

Salvage wrote:

i read everything and pay attention to everything
Well we already know that's not true at all.

Salvage wrote:

i'm almost 100% sure adam/wojjan or even both of them are mafia
Almost 100%
It's fucking day 1. You are not a mafia genius. Stop digging yourself a hole.
I don't want someone who claimed to be lynched day 1, but you're certainly not helping yourself with your attitude and actions. I want Wojjan lynched, more than you do, but you're making it extremely hard for me to not vote you instead entirely out of distaste.

For srs.
bmin11
I'm not sure about Wojjan, but I'm willing to lynch pieguy for reasons a page back. I would have to wait for pieguy to come back I guess.
Mara
Hey guys what's going on this mafia thr-

OH SNAP

I am keeping my vote for now. I don't see anything wrong with pieguy - he should just tell us about his gut feeling.
KRZY

LunaticMara wrote:

Hey guys what's going on this mafia thr-

OH SNAP

VOTE LUNATICMARA
KRZY
just kidding actually

Unvote
KRZY
Sorry for the triple post but

bmin11 wrote:

The way I recommand you to play

bmin11 wrote:

recommand

bmin11 wrote:

recommand
Really now bmin
pieguyn
@LunaticMara: From what I've seen, everything that's happened so far has just seemed like town members arguing with each other. It doesn't seem to me like anyone has any behind-the-scenes plan of some sort (which if they were mafia, it would be to get Salvage or someone else lynched). Because of this, I'm inclined to say that inactive players are more likely to be mafia, and I singled out DxS because he was posting just a bit as if not to get called out for not posting. It's just a gut feeling but it's the best I can do >.<

Salvage did roleclaim tracker/watcher, so I don't want to vote him for now, but the problem is tracker and watcher aren't used that often so even if it was fake no one could call him out on it. IMO, the best thing to do is to leave him for now and lynch someone else, and if we get some contradictions later we can go back and lynch him.

@bmin: I only did that because LS was taking it seriously, when it was mostly a joke :?

However, FoS adam2046, Wojjan
Wanting to lynch Salvage even though it's not the right move (and with adam, he specifically said it). I have a gut feeling Wojjan is town, not so much on adam2046 though. adam2046 has also been rather inactive (compared to others), which fits what I said before.
Rolled

Salvage wrote:

realize that a lynch on me it's not a good option (also to point out that Wojjan suggested that) since i roleclaimed an important pro-town role ..
This is exactly what makes your claim so hard to believe. The only pro-town vibe you're supplying is your roleclaim, which you have very blatantly acknowledged to be a power-role. Obviously WIFOM, but if you were mafia on the verge of being lynched, you'd roleclaim a power role.

Also, your wording of the above sentence is what is pushing me over the edge. "Since I roleclaimed an important pro-town role. Rather than "I am/have an important pro-town role." I know it's minor, but putting together all the pieces, I'm confident enough to Vote: Salvage

I've considered letting Salvage live until D2 but honestly, how credible will his information be? I'm confident that the information we get from his death will be more credible and useful than anything he can supply D2.

Not to mention like half the posts in this thread have been from Salvage, and 1/8th of Salvage's posts have been informative.
Salvage
if you read my entire post i'm stating things since the town point of view, so of course i won't say "i AM a pro-town role" cause you guys do not know that for sure ..
Salvage

Rolled wrote:

I've considered letting Salvage live until D2 but honestly, how credible will his information be? I'm confident that the information we get from his death will be more credible and useful than anything he can supply D2.

Not to mention like half the posts in this thread have been from Salvage, and 1/8th of Salvage's posts have been informative.

also how my death could give any information AT ALL? you guys will be back at square one loosing an important informative role without any need of doing so, cause there are so many ways to proove my self town that it doesn't even make sense to lynch me now.

oh and my post haven't been informative? i already gave 2 mafia member names, that people doesn't listen to me cause it's my 3rd game doesn't mean that my post weren't informative.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
We won't be at square one. You're already forgetting about investigators.
Salvage
i'm one of them and you're gonna lynch me in that situation.

anyways i'm goin out now, back in a few hours guys ..
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Hmm... after doing some research, I came across this.

There's nothing about infiltrators.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
akrolsmir is replacing Backfire.
akrolsmir
Hi guys, I'm reading the thirty pages of stuff right now. Would it help if I claimed?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
No, and that could make you as suspicious as Salvage.
akrolsmir
Alright, so I don't think we really need to lynch Salvage just yet- just leave him for the scum without protection. If the most useful aux role known so far is left alive, I would think he's lying and then we could lynch him tomorrow. Of course this is subject to as much WIFOM as you like, because Mafia could choose not to kill him just so we'd lynch him, but either way we can worry about it tomorrow, when we have aux results that could help sort it out.

Pieguy, I know that you're always gutting people, so that may not be a scumtell but I don't think it's productive either way. As town it's not likely to be right, and as scum it gives you an excuse to vote without an excuse. If you suspect someone without real reason, perhaps keep it to yourself or ISO that person to see if you can find an explanation.

LS seems quiet, I don't know if having nothing to say is a town excuse to be overlooked for the NK or a scum excuse lurk. Or you really can't think of anything, which no doubt you will claim. FoS, in any case

Vote: DxS for saying absolutely nothing.
LadySuburu

akrolsmir wrote:

Or you really can't think of anything, which no doubt you will claim.
Pretty much. I've already stated that I think both pieguy and Salvage are potentially scum (Alongside DxS for doing nothing but correcting the votecount after NoHItter posted it), but I'm not the type to lynch a claimed power role on D1, and I have certain suspicions about DxS's role.

As for pieguy, I'm just not sure enough to vote him yet. Other than that, no there's been nothing new that really stands out. Not much different than D1 any other game at the moment.
LadySuburu
Also, I have a friend over at the house right now, so I won't be on long to read. Though, I will check back occasionally.
adam2046

pieguy1372 wrote:

However, FoS adam2046, Wojjan
Wanting to lynch Salvage even though it's not the right move (and with adam, he specifically said it). I have a gut feeling Wojjan is town, not so much on adam2046 though. adam2046 has also been rather inactive (compared to others), which fits what I said before.
I'm sorry, do you mind pointing out the part where I'm actually voting Salvage? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not.
I have only slightly more posts than you in this thread, too.
pieguyn
You didn't vote him but
I want Wojjan lynched, more than you do, but you're making it extremely hard for me to not vote you instead entirely out of distaste.
Voting someone out of distaste doesn't make sense IMO :?
bmin11
"gut" "distate"

I did not see the day coming. I think you are pushing a tad too far with this. What are you trying to pull out of this? It almost seems like if you are backing up Salvage (with bad attempts).

And having those HoS as a "joke" is really not what town should be doing. HoS is a strong action and you are only just disillusioning us if you are HoSing someone as a "joke". Heck, did you actually expected the person to take HoS as a joke in the first place? Why not just RV next time since that's milder.
pieguyn
Yeah, as if this obvious line
(Not a serious HoS btw :P)
along with an obviously invalid reason isn't enough to make it completely disregardable...

Also, I'm just posting defenses for myself, which is IMO one of the things you're supposed to do in this game. Everything else is my thoughts on what's going on, which might include me saying I don't think someone else is mafia. Also (again), don't make me reiterate my speech about gut voting D1...
Rantai
Yay internet.

pieguy, don't make me reiterate my points on why I don't think gut voting is an appropriate course of action.

Actually your constant suspicion hopping is giving me a headache, more so than Salvage's posts (at least he isn't unconfident in his suspicions, just extremely arrogant). It's like a case of "it's him, no him, no wait him!"

Make up your mind, Vote: pieguy
foulcoon
hi, posting

looks like we have more time than I though (7 days, not 5) which is a good thing.

this whole ISO thing really seems like its helping people notice a lot more small shit that they wouldn't before. The whole pieguy thing earlier in the game doesn't seem like much of a reason to vote him, but then again I haven't ever really seen him act like that before in any other game (meta).

From what I saw while looking at the ISOs, Mara doesn't really seem to be contributing much of anything. Also fishie kinda fell off the map after people didn't follow Salvage onto the bandwagon. DxS is being DxS again... I don't really understand why he fucking signs up anymore. Other than that I don't have much to add.
pieguyn
mod: votecount please?

I only changed suspicions once, from LunaticMara to DxS. (I still think DxS is the most suspicious.) I haven't changed my mind since then, so I'm not sure exactly what you mean. >.>
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
Salvage (5) - fishie, LunaticMara, Wojjan, foulcoon, Rolled
DeathxShinigami (2) - pieguy1372, akrolsmir
pieguy1372 (2) - bmin11, Rantai
fishie (1) Lybydose
akrolsmir (1) - DeathxShinigami
Wojjan (1) - adam2046
Mashley (1) - Lilac
adam2046 (1) - Salvage

Not Voting (5) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Jaqennn, LadySuburu, Mashley, KRZY