Pyroh v2 osu! Standard Skin

posted
Total Posts
15
show more
RockRoller
You need to set HitCircleOverlap in the skin.ini to the width of your default.png to remove the double dots for comvos higher than 9.
Topic Starter
Xoro

RockRoller wrote:

You need to set HitCircleOverlap in the skin.ini to the width of your default.png to remove the double dots for comvos higher than 9.
thank you!
h3oCharles
eww, SSBNRHCWN hitbursts
Topic Starter
Xoro

h3oCharles wrote:

eww, SSBNRHCWN hitbursts
???
Topic Starter
Xoro

h3oCharles wrote:

eww, SSBNRHCWN hitbursts
if you are talking about combo bursts (the character that pops from the side of the screen when you reach a certain combo) that is removed in the update i am about to release in a few seconds :D
zeplic
Downloading, will play a few maps with it and post my critiques later (from my own personal preferences of course)
h3oCharles

OfficialPyroh wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

eww, SSBNRHCWN hitbursts
if you are talking about combo bursts (the character that pops from the side of the screen when you reach a certain combo) that is removed in the update i am about to release in a few seconds :D
hitbursts (hit0, hit50, hit100(k), hit300(g/k) ) are not yours
Topic Starter
Xoro
[/quote]hitbursts (hit0, hit50, hit100(k), hit300(g/k) ) are not yours[/quote]

didn't think that mattered.
Topic Starter
Xoro

zeplic wrote:

Downloading, will play a few maps with it and post my critiques later (from my own personal preferences of course)
sounds good :D
Topic Starter
Xoro

h3oCharles wrote:

eww, SSBNRHCWN hitbursts
made my own hitbursts and updated the links, i didn't know i was not allowed to use other ones :P
zeplic
Change the reverse "arrow" color to red/pink or something. Its hard to see when its white on a white border slider track as its not actually an arrow.

I don't feel like color: 255,255,255 works well with the hit circle youve chosen.
I recommend trying
Combo1: 0, 255, 168
Combo2: 255,55,55
Combo3: 0,240,255


I feel like the follow points are too wide. That said, i do appreciate them being larger than some of the others that are simply too slim.

You didnt add an approach circle.

I was also triggered that your hit circle overlay wasnt @2x while your hit circle was.

Additionally, I prefer playing in a frame, so i editted your scorebarbg to the seouless version, then added your "Dont die" but on top of it. It looks neat. (outside the fact its a little too bright because it was a lazy overlap edit)
Maybe consider adding a frame in an EXTRA folder so people can use it if they want to.

I don't like the popping hit sounds, despite their popularity. So i added in a hybrid acoustic hit fx set instead. (maybe could add to the extras folder as well)

Here's a video of me using an edited version of your skin that addresses everything i mentioned above and hopefully sticks to the same general idea you were going for.

https://streamable.com/zsubx

feel free to add the discord on my profile if you want the assets i added (credit to their original creators, of course)
Topic Starter
Xoro

zeplic wrote:

Change the reverse "arrow" color to red/pink or something. Its hard to see when its white on a white border slider track as its not actually an arrow.

I don't feel like color: 255,255,255 works well with the hit circle youve chosen.
I recommend trying
Combo1: 0, 255, 168
Combo2: 255,55,55
Combo3: 0,240,255


I feel like the follow points are too wide. That said, i do appreciate them being larger than some of the others that are simply too slim.

You didnt add an approach circle.

I was also triggered that your hit circle overlay wasnt @2x while your hit circle was.

Additionally, I prefer playing in a frame, so i editted your scorebarbg to the seouless version, then added your "Dont die" but on top of it. It looks neat. (outside the fact its a little too bright because it was a lazy overlap edit)
Maybe consider adding a frame in an EXTRA folder so people can use it if they want to.

I don't like the popping hit sounds, despite their popularity. So i added in a hybrid acoustic hit fx set instead. (maybe could add to the extras folder as well)

Here's a video of me using an edited version of your skin that addresses everything i mentioned above and hopefully sticks to the same general idea you were going for.

https://streamable.com/zsubx

feel free to add the discord on my profile if you want the assets i added (credit to their original creators, of course)
so i watched that video and i noticed your hircircles are gradient while mine are solid... it must have something to do with the @x2 elements you were talking about. i never knew those were needed since they do not appear in my skin. and thank you for letting me know about the frame i never thought about that. i will definetly keep everything you said in mind while i do this skinning tonight :) thank you for all of your input it is much appreciated
zeplic
This dude just made a sick Approach Circle@2x . Instant play improvement when i dropped it into my own skin.

Can't wait for his next release
Topic Starter
Xoro

zeplic wrote:

This dude just made a sick Approach Circle@2x . Instant play improvement when i dropped it into my own skin.

Can't wait for his next release
:)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply