Why Mania Is The Best Gamemode Ever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta

Why Mania Is The Best Gamemode Ever

And here are 7 reasons why.

1. Mania has keymodes

A game mode that has sub-game modes, brilliant.

2. Mania players are the only good players

Let's face it, we all knew this was coming, fuck Cookiezi, fuck rrtyui and even if you disagree, they probably can finger your girlfriend better than you, bitch.

3. Mania is basically every rhythm game ever

Making it a famous and non-unique game mode. Giving an interesting mix of lame-n-cool. Helping you to play most rhythm game arcade boxes near you.

4. Maria is the best waifu

No objection.

5. The notes are STRAIGHT

Standard has circles, taiko has circles but not mania, it has notes moving up or down in a vertical direction and they are STRAIGHT. If you play this game mode, then you are one of the straightest people I know. Catch the Beat can go fuck itself.

7. abraker plays this game mode

Just being a part of one of or the only good shitposter in this subforum will make you slightly erect.

And that's the end of my rant, thank you.
kai99
oh

i agree
but then you dont like std??
DaddyCoolVipper
That straight joke still counts as a gay joke in my book
Blitzfrog

Why Piano Is The Best Game Ever

1. Piano has keys, 88 of them

A game that can be played in many different ways

2. Piano players are the only good players

Let's face it, we all knew this was coming, fuck Cookiezi, fuck rrtyui and jakads and jhlee even if you disagree. Yundi Li could probably finger your girlfriend better than you or any of them, bitch.

3. Piano is the creator of mania

Making it a famous and non-unique game mode. Giving an interesting mix of lame-n-cool. Helping you to play most rhythm game arcade boxes near you and smashing through mania freaks like they're nothing.

4. Blitzfrog is the best waifu

No objection.

5. The keys are STRAIGHT

Standard has circles, taiko has circles but not piano, it has notes laying vertically and in between the straight notes there are even more straight vertical notes. If you play this game, then you are one of the straightest people and intelligent person ever to exist. Catch the Beat can go fuck itself.

7. Blitzfrog plays this game mode

Just being a part of one of the only good shitposter in this subforum will make you extremely erect.

Rurree
you can't catch fruits in mania tho
FuZ
you can't click the circles in mania tho
kai99
you can't mania tho
Naimae
std = standard = sexually transmitted disease

huh

:thonkang:
kai99

Citremi wrote:

std = standard = sexually transmitted disease

huh

:thonkang:
yes you got it buddy
Serraionga
kai99

Why Kai Is The Best Denizen Ever

1. kai has hands

Hands to shitpost with, brilliant.

2. kai is the only good player

Let's face it, we all knew this was coming, fuck Cookiezi, fuck rrtyui and even if you disagree, they probably can finger your girlfriend better than you, bitch.

3. kai is basically every girl ever

Making it a famous and non-unique gender. Giving an interesting mix of lame-n-cool. Helping you to play most girls near you.

4. kai is the best waifu

No objection.

5. kai is STRAIGHT

hi im kai.

7. kai lives in OT

Just being a part of one of or the only good shitposter in this subforum will make you slightly erect.

Railey2
if you need to make such a long post to prove that your gamemode is superior, its probably not superior.
Stefan
Time to bring Ono in OT and to teach you naughty peepz what's the real deal and the best mode.

It's Taiko.
abraker

Why OT Is The Best Subforum Ever

1. OT has thought provoking content

A subforum that has shit levels of mind twisting posts, brilliant.

2. OT posters are the only good posters

Let's face it, we all knew this was coming, fuck G&R, fuck GD and even if you disagree, they probably can bait you to idiocy better than you, bitch.

3. OT is basically every subforum ever

Making it a subforum that has everything. Player scores? Yes, then locked. Ranking criteria criticism? Yes, then locked. Rants about politics? Yes, 10 pages, then lock. Intimate feelings towards this subforum? Yes, then...

4. Ephemeral is the king bird

No objection.

5. The posts are QUALITY

G&R has people complaining about their lack of improvement, GD has irl crap but not OT, it has thoughtful, thought provoking insightful posts and they are QUALITY. If you post on this subforum, then you are one of the most quality people I know. Beatmapping subforums can go fuck itself.

7. abraker posts in this subforum

Just being a part of one of the only good shitposter in this subforum will make you extremely erect.

johnmedina999

Allmynamestaken wrote:

That's not a rant, this is a rant. Warning: boring and personal rant incoming.

rant
I play mania because it's the gamemode I'm most comfortable and familiar with.

My first rhythm game was DDR Extreme 2, for the PS2. I remember getting it when I was young on some birthday (I don't quite remember which one it was) but the game came with a pad and everything. I was so excited because I liked getting new games (back then I only had like 2, and they were both sports games (Madden 2002 and some Nascar game)). Of course, not being a prodigy, I was pretty shit at it. But doing beginner songs, I slowly advanced through the difficulty levels until I got to the easier Standard difficulties. I remember playing classics such as Speed over Beethoven, Butterfly (Upswing Mix), and Captain Jack. I also remember advancing in the Dance Master mode, the "story mode" of the game, per se. Though I couldn't have gotten too far, I was pretty shit. Eventually I started to play the game less and less.

Now fast forward a few years (maybe like eight) and I start to develop an interest in rhythm games again. I pop out my old mat and begin to play, picking up where I left off. Playing more and more, I started to unlock more songs, more characters, and more courses. I was getting better and better now that I wasn't a little kid anymore. The first song I passed on heavy was La Bamba, and I was so excited and proud of myself. Slowly, but surely, I passed every song in the game on either Heavy or Challenge. Well, almost all of them: Cartoon Heroes (Speedy Mix) took me a bit longer to pass, and I didn't pass PARANOiA Survivor 270 until recently. So of course, having my own money now from odd jobs here and there, I decided to collect all the DDR PS2 games; and I'm still on that mission; the only one I'm missing is DDR X2.

Meanwhile, I decided to branch out to other rhythm games. beatmania IIDX seemed like fun, but there were no machines near me, so I had to do research and get the next best thing, which turned out to be osu!mania. However, I ended up sticking to 4K instead of 7K or 7+1K because I found it hard to do, and I already had experience reading DDR. Getting used to having no colors and having to release freeze arrows was a pain, but I got over it.

tldr: Mania is the best osu mode because it is similar to DDR and DDR is the best rhythm game.
Serraionga
This thread has inspired me to do a STD Spaghetti skin for no apparent reason. Many celesings in advance.

And new pages.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Allmynamestaken wrote:

That's not a rant, this is a rant. Warning: boring and personal rant incoming.

rant
I play mania because it's the gamemode I'm most comfortable and familiar with.

My first rhythm game was DDR Extreme 2, for the PS2. I remember getting it when I was young on some birthday (I don't quite remember which one it was) but the game came with a pad and everything. I was so excited because I liked getting new games (back then I only had like 2, and they were both sports games (Madden 2002 and some Nascar game)). Of course, not being a prodigy, I was pretty shit at it. But doing beginner songs, I slowly advanced through the difficulty levels until I got to the easier Standard difficulties. I remember playing classics such as Speed over Beethoven, Butterfly (Upswing Mix), and Captain Jack. I also remember advancing in the Dance Master mode, the "story mode" of the game, per se. Though I couldn't have gotten too far, I was pretty shit. Eventually I started to play the game less and less.

Now fast forward a few years (maybe like eight) and I start to develop an interest in rhythm games again. I pop out my old mat and begin to play, picking up where I left off. Playing more and more, I started to unlock more songs, more characters, and more courses. I was getting better and better now that I wasn't a little kid anymore. The first song I passed on heavy was La Bamba, and I was so excited and proud of myself. Slowly, but surely, I passed every song in the game on either Heavy or Challenge. Well, almost all of them: Cartoon Heroes (Speedy Mix) took me a bit longer to pass, and I didn't pass PARANOiA Survivor 270 until recently. So of course, having my own money now from odd jobs here and there, I decided to collect all the DDR PS2 games; and I'm still on that mission; the only one I'm missing is DDR X2.

Meanwhile, I decided to branch out to other rhythm games. beatmania IIDX seemed like fun, but there were no machines near me, so I had to do research and get the next best thing, which turned out to be osu!mania. However, I ended up sticking to 4K instead of 7K or 7+1K because I found it hard to do, and I already had experience reading DDR. Getting used to having no colors and having to release freeze arrows was a pain, but I got over it.

tldr: Mania is the best osu mode because it is similar to DDR and DDR is the best rhythm game.
This is more like a life story than a rant
johnmedina999
Well it's a rant about my life story.
Blitzfrog
Can I rant about your rant about your life story?
KupcaH
i don't agree
show more