1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi 29 août 2017 at 19:24:21

Artist: Mercy X
Title: Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
Tags: Dance EDM Trap Nation Imakuri Owens
BPM: 150
Filesize: 6390kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,48 stars, 78 notes)
  2. Hard (3 stars, 149 notes)
  3. Imakuri's Normal (1,97 stars, 100 notes)
  4. Owens' Insane (3,92 stars, 180 notes)
  5. Not Safe Anymore (4,1 stars, 193 notes)


Download: Mercy X - Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------


EASY by Me
NORMAL by Imakuri
HARD by Me
INSANE by Owens
NOT SAFE ANYMORE by Me
HITSOUNDS by Me
bubbled on August 27 2017 by Koiyuki
bubble popped on August 27 2017 by Strategas
re-bubbled on August 29 2017 by Koiyuki
qualified on August 30 2017 by Strategas
Thank you Mooha for all the help <3 jte bez
posted
You might want to add some tags to help the user search for your map, things that you can include are EDM and/or Dance (genre of music as posted on soundcloud: ), and anything else you feel might identify the song.
Your audio file's bitrate is insanely high. Your audio file's bitrate is 1411kbps while the maximum allowed is 192kbps. This is why your mapset's filesize is so large. You definitely want to either compress your audio file or re-retrieve it at a lower quality. You can access your audio file by going to the path: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs\631944 Mercy X - Caught Fire (feat Ashley Lawless)
Consider adding custom combo colors to better represent the song.
Hey, for once I found a map that actually uses a countdown with enough time for it to be visible. good job! c:
O, you might want to map the beginning of the map instead of using a countdown though. Theres piano and vocals that can be mapped.
The OD seems to be a little low, maybe increase it by at least 0.5 if others feel the same.
You could probably crop the audio or fade it out quicker. Theres about 13 seconds of unneeded audio at the end of the song, unless you're planning on adding a storyboard at the end. Its not really required, since 13 seconds is only about 14.44% of the song, but it'd just be nice and reduce filesize.
Don't forget to make a full difficulty spread if you are trying to get this map ranked. (even if you don't try to get this ranked, please decrease the audio file's bitrate. Its absurdly high.)

00:13:549 (1,2,3) - The flow could be better here. Each of these 3 hit objects are 1/2 a beat apart, but the spacing between them is very variable
00:25:949 - The slider here is active for less time than the slider before it, yet it is longer in length. Consider decreasing the intensity of SV changes or make it more noticeable that this slider is quicker than the one before it? (SV change goes from 0.75x on the previous slider to 1.5x on the current slider, that a 2.0x increase in speed)
00:39:149 - Map this sound with a spinner or slider?
00:46:749 (1,1,1) - Make these three objects one combo?
Overall, I think that new combos are being started too often. If the map is filled with tons of short combos, the player will be awarded geki frequently.

Geki give a boost to your lifebar whenever you finish a combo with only 300's. If your map is filled with short combos, the difficulty of passing your map will be decreased. Consider either making overall longer combos, or increasing your HP drain.

00:49:949 (1,1,1,1,1) - These could all probably be one combo too.
posted
Firstly thank you for your mod i'll try to explain some of my choices and the changes i've made :)

tatatat wrote:

You might want to add some tags to help the user search for your map, things that you can include are EDM and/or Dance (genre of music as posted on soundcloud: ), and anything else you feel might identify the song.
Done
Your audio file's bitrate is insanely high. Your audio file's bitrate is 1411kbps while the maximum allowed is 192kbps. This is why your mapset's filesize is so large. You definitely want to either compress your audio file or re-retrieve it at a lower quality. You can access your audio file by going to the path: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs\631944 Mercy X - Caught Fire (feat Ashley Lawless)
I'll try to do it, when i will find a correct audio file i will change it
Consider adding custom combo colors to better represent the song.
Might to do it but i'm not good at it i don't want to ruin the cc with mine :p
Hey, for once I found a map that actually uses a countdown with enough time for it to be visible. good job! c:
O, you might want to map the beginning of the map instead of using a countdown though. Theres piano and vocals that can be mapped.
The OD seems to be a little low, maybe increase it by at least 0.5 if others feel the same.
Done
You could probably crop the audio or fade it out quicker. Theres about 13 seconds of unneeded audio at the end of the song, unless you're planning on adding a storyboard at the end. Its not really required, since 13 seconds is only about 14.44% of the song, but it'd just be nice and reduce filesize.
Don't forget to make a full difficulty spread if you are trying to get this map ranked. (even if you don't try to get this ranked, please decrease the audio file's bitrate. Its absurdly high.)
As i said before i will do it when i'll find a good audio file :)

00:13:549 (1,2,3) - The flow could be better here. Each of these 3 hit objects are 1/2 a beat apart, but the spacing between them is very variable
I know want you mean there but for me it's like i want to correctly show that it's at 00:14:349 (3) - that the singer start singing and so the music
00:25:949 - The slider here is active for less time than the slider before it, yet it is longer in length. Consider decreasing the intensity of SV changes or make it more noticeable that this slider is quicker than the one before it? (SV change goes from 0.75x on the previous slider to 1.5x on the current slider, that a 2.0x increase in speed)
I intentionnaly made the second slider shorter and quicker to emphazise the pre-drop but i might change the sv if it is a problem in general
00:39:149 - Map this sound with a spinner or slider?
meeehh it's more like it as to be without any object to show that the drop begins and that it is 2 differents part
00:46:749 (1,1,1) - Make these three objects one combo?
Yes i'm going to remove some combo color so this one is going to be changed :)
Overall, I think that new combos are being started too often. If the map is filled with tons of short combos, the player will be awarded geki frequently.

Didn't know about it so as i said i'm going to remove some combo colors
Geki give a boost to your lifebar whenever you finish a combo with only 300's. If your map is filled with short combos, the difficulty of passing your map will be decreased. Consider either making overall longer combos, or increasing your HP drain.

00:49:949 (1,1,1,1,1) - These could all probably be one combo too.
^^^^^^
posted
From my beginner modding queue :)

Not Safe Anymore
I don't think the countdown is necessary for Insane difficulties.

Consider adding custom combo colors.

Just my preference, but i don't think AR9 is fit for this diff. Maybe AR8

((You forgot to hitsound :? ))

00:22:749 (5) - Slider ends on an important sound.

00:27:949 (2) - Awkward overlap. Did you mean to fully overlap them?

00:29:149 (1) - Circle is the same space away from the last circle and the next circle, yet it is a full beat away from the last circle.
00:29:949 (1) - Same but reversed.

Just personal preference, but I think the sound at 00:39:149 should be mapped.

00:46:149 (1) - There is no queue to the player that this slider has a slow velocity. Maybe change the slider shape to something you don't usually use. (Like a 30 degree sharp angle.)

01:02:149 (1) - This slider has a different shape and position compared to the last 3, but has the same sound.
Edit: nvm, you used a new combo to signify a change, oops.


Good map, if you make a full mapset later in the future, you might get it ranked ;)
posted
Thank you for taking the time to mod my map :)

Solitaire wrote:

From my beginner modding queue :)

Not Safe Anymore
I don't think the countdown is necessary for Insane difficulties.

Consider adding custom combo colors.
As i said to someone before i actually don't know how to properly do nice combo colors i don't want to ruin the current one :p

Just my preference, but i don't think AR9 is fit for this diff. Maybe AR8
meeehh I think AR 9 fits better as an AR 8 (for me) is more when you can actually dt it easily (tv size for example) but in this case i prefer leaving AR 9

((You forgot to hitsound :? ))
Didn't forgot i just don't know :p i'll try to do it but if i find someone who can do it better than i do it will be better


00:22:749 (5) - Slider ends on an important sound.
Done

00:27:949 (2) - Awkward overlap. Did you mean to fully overlap them?
no i intentionally didn't overlap them

00:29:149 (1) - Circle is the same space away from the last circle and the next circle, yet it is a full beat away from the last circle.
I don't know if it as an impact somehow but if other people find that it needs a change i may change it

00:29:949 (1) - Same but reversed.
^^^^

Just personal preference, but I think the sound at 00:39:149 should be mapped.
I think it should not because the music stops and leave a blank before the drop

00:46:149 (1) - There is no queue to the player that this slider has a slow velocity. Maybe change the slider shape to something you don't usually use. (Like a 30 degree sharp angle.)
Done

01:02:149 (1) - This slider has a different shape and position compared to the last 3, but has the same sound.
Edit: nvm, you used a new combo to signify a change, oops.


Good map, if you make a full mapset later in the future, you might get it ranked ;)
posted
Hello, from my queue.

[Not safe anymore]
00:30:149 (2) - The slider extends past a very audible sound. This is not good I suggest this. http://i.imgur.com/P28RRxR.png

00:42:949 (1,2) - imo this will be so much cooler if you switch their order in the time line because the sliderend is ending on a really powerful sound, it should be clickable. This should fix that (well relocate the circle ontop of the slider should do) http://i.imgur.com/bsxEcZG.png
00:49:349 (1,2) - ^ same could be applied here
00:55:749 (1,2) - ^

00:46:749 (1,3) - they're not properly symmetrical. just copy paste one of them and then scale it up.

00:47:949 - I think you might forget to put an object there lol

overall the sliders in your map end too much on a kick sound which is a lot stronger than its head.
nice sliderart though

Good luck
posted

[ IWeenox ] wrote:

Hello NM request please \:D/

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631944
Ah! Yes! Trap/EDM! I love you, my person. Alright.

The timing is immaculate, no problems with where things land or happen. However, there's this general theme going on which I had a problem with (and am still fixing on my own beat maps currently): i don't see really any rhyme or reason. Perfectly fine depending on what you're aiming for (i.e. jump map). Also, you're using snap to grid which creates sliders that are a 9 ar readers worst nightmare. for instance, 00:22:749 (5) - . Now, keep in mind, all of this is subjective, others find this perfectly fine, however I find it worth bringing up. The intro just has weird jumps for me I guess. Everything after the drop is very nicely done, this seems to be a very well made jump map - shame I can't read above 6.5 AR haha, I'd love to play it.

tl;dr: snap to grid made some pretty awful sliders shapes. If you turn off the grid, I'm sure you could make this beat map 10x better. If you were aiming for jump map, you did awesome, if not, might want to find more of a rhythm for your slider/circle placement to follow.

No didn't edit anything to export a .osz
posted
Thank you for your mod it is much appreciated :D

timemon wrote:

Hello, from my queue.

[Not safe anymore]
00:30:149 (2) - The slider extends past a very audible sound. This is not good I suggest this. http://i.imgur.com/P28RRxR.png
Done (not really certain about the design, might change it but still made the chhangement)

00:42:949 (1,2) - imo this will be so much cooler if you switch their order in the time line because the sliderend is ending on a really powerful sound, it should be clickable. This should fix that (well relocate the circle ontop of the slider should do) http://i.imgur.com/bsxEcZG.png
Done for all of them
00:49:349 (1,2) - ^ same could be applied here
00:55:749 (1,2) - ^

00:46:749 (1,3) - they're not properly symmetrical. just copy paste one of them and then scale it up.
Done

00:47:949 - I think you might forget to put an object there lol
Indeed :p thank for pointing out

overall the sliders in your map end too much on a kick sound which is a lot stronger than its head.
nice sliderart though

Good luck
posted
Thank you for your mod i'll try to explain my slider shapes ahaha :p

Dstroya wrote:

[ IWeenox ] wrote:

Hello NM request please \:D/

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631944
Ah! Yes! Trap/EDM! I love you, my person. Alright.

The timing is immaculate, no problems with where things land or happen. However, there's this general theme going on which I had a problem with (and am still fixing on my own beat maps currently): i don't see really any rhyme or reason. Perfectly fine depending on what you're aiming for (i.e. jump map). Also, you're using snap to grid which creates sliders that are a 9 ar readers worst nightmare. for instance, 00:22:749 (5) - . Now, keep in mind, all of this is subjective, others find this perfectly fine, however I find it worth bringing up. The intro just has weird jumps for me I guess. Everything after the drop is very nicely done, this seems to be a very well made jump map - shame I can't read above 6.5 AR haha, I'd love to play it.
So to start i love when thing are where they should be and when they don't overlap each other for exemple unless extremly rare cases i don't have anything above another object that don't start at his head or tail) And so to bring out your slider shape problem it might not be from me but from you because you haven't played much for the moment, it's a pretty technical map for a 4 stars with some variation that are hard to read and so slider shapes may seem a little weird but actually there not ^^

tl;dr: snap to grid made some pretty awful sliders shapes. If you turn off the grid, I'm sure you could make this beat map 10x better. If you were aiming for jump map, you did awesome, if not, might want to find more of a rhythm for your slider/circle placement to follow.
As i said i love when everything are where they should be so the grid is actually my best friend \:D/
No didn't edit anything to export a .osz
Actually i shouldn't give you a kudosu because i didn't change anything on my map with your mod but it could be encouraging to have some of a reward if you do something so i give it anyway (also thank for taking the time to write it 8-) )
posted
I can't find anything wrong, and I'm loving the song! I would love to do a GD for this, maybe, Another or Extra diff? I can't do any low star beatmaps, but loving this song! Good Luck and I hope this gets ranked! :)
posted

-AsrieLx- wrote:

I can't find anything wrong, and I'm loving the song! I would love to do a GD for this, maybe, Another or Extra diff? I can't do any low star beatmaps, but loving this song! Good Luck and I hope this gets ranked! :)
Thank you so much that's very kind of you and yes i will gladly take a GD as you want for the difficulty if it is well-mapped i will put it in my mapset :D
(but if i don't take your GD don't take it personnaly it may be because you need to learn more about mapping so be sure if you're going to do this :p)
posted
OML. This took me a while, but I finally got it finished, if there are any mistakes, I will fix them all! Or if you are uncomfortable with some, I will fix them also. I am sweating due to all this editing, which it probably wasn't worth because I know its already gonna get rejected T^T.

Well here it is, -AsrieLx-'s Extra! Or you can rename it if you want.

-AsrieLx-'s Extra
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 38309
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 13549,26349,35949,39949,47849,48749,64749,75549
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Title:Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
TitleUnicode:Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
Artist:Mercy X
ArtistUnicode:Mercy X
Creator:[ IWeenox ]
Version:-AsrieLx-'s Extra
Source:
Tags:Dance EDM Trap Nation
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.5
CircleSize:4.2
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"59088_anime_scenery_summer_anime_scenery.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
749,400,4,1,0,30,1,0
749,-200,4,1,0,5,0,0
13549,-200,4,1,0,25,0,0
13949,-125,4,1,0,25,0,0
38349,-200,4,1,0,25,0,0
39949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
42449,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
42749,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
42949,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
43149,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
45740,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
45949,-54.054054054054,4,1,0,45,0,1
46149,-50,4,1,0,45,0,1
46249,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
47949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,0
48749,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
48949,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
49149,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
49349,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
49549,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
52149,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
52349,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
52549,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,45,0,1
52749,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
53749,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
53949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
66949,-200,4,1,0,45,0,1
67149,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,0
67949,-83.3333333333333,4,1,0,45,0,1
73249,-200,4,1,0,45,0,1
73549,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
75549,-200,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
64,248,749,6,0,B|104:184|104:184|128:216|160:240|216:232|240:200|256:152|256:152,1,250
344,64,1949,6,0,B|392:96|392:96|368:144|368:184|408:200|456:176|456:176,1,200
392,272,3149,6,0,P|336:320|256:312,1,150
128,264,3949,6,0,B|96:224|96:224|144:184|144:184|184:224|184:224|216:208|232:176|224:144,1,250
128,56,5149,6,0,B|88:104|88:104|104:184|104:184|168:216,1,200
256,80,7149,6,0,B|200:136|200:136|200:184|200:184|248:184|248:184|312:120,1,250
384,160,8349,6,0,B|344:216|344:216|280:216|280:216|280:288,1,200
256,64,9549,6,0,P|176:72|136:144,1,150
64,192,10349,6,0,B|112:248|112:248|144:200|144:200|176:240|232:240|256:192,1,250
448,192,11549,6,0,B|400:136|400:136|368:184|368:184|336:144|280:144|256:192,1,250
160,160,13549,6,0,B|208:128|264:136,1,100
368,136,14149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,216,14349,2,0,P|328:248|272:256,1,80
176,136,14749,2,0,P|248:112|328:144,1,160
248,224,15349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,224,15649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,232,15749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,240,15849,2,0,P|208:256|272:232,1,120
336,152,16349,2,0,B|304:104|304:104|360:104|360:104|336:152|336:152,1,160
272,312,16949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,152,17149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,280,17349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,240,17549,2,0,P|248:224|280:176,2,80
112,216,18149,2,0,B|88:136|136:88|136:88|160:136,1,160
232,72,18749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,208,18949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,56,19149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,168,19349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,200,19549,2,0,P|184:248|240:264,1,80
272,208,19949,2,0,P|248:160|192:144,1,80
128,64,20349,6,0,L|88:160,1,80
112,272,20749,2,0,L|152:176,1,80
264,224,21149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,184,21349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,296,21549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,21649,2,0,P|400:304|440:264,1,80
480,208,21949,2,0,P|496:160|488:96,1,80
408,88,22349,6,0,B|368:72|368:72|368:144,1,80
368,160,22749,2,0,B|368:240|368:240|288:176,1,160
64,88,23549,6,0,L|80:184,1,80
232,96,23949,2,0,L|248:192,1,80
152,88,24349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,160,24549,2,0,B|152:224|176:264,1,80
240,304,24949,2,0,B|296:288|336:264|360:232|360:232|336:232,1,160
408,176,25549,6,0,B|400:96|400:96|336:160,1,160
112,48,26149,6,0,P|112:120|136:144,1,80
160,240,26749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,48,27149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,27549,2,0,P|208:272|256:248,1,80
264,200,27949,6,0,L|176:144,1,80
184,240,28349,2,0,L|96:184,1,80
112,288,28749,2,0,L|24:232,1,80
176,320,29149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,312,29349,2,0,L|296:256,1,80
96,160,29949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,104,30349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,80,30749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,31149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,152,31549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,224,31949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,280,32349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,32549,6,0,P|192:248|184:208,1,80
152,144,32949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,56,33149,2,0,L|312:56,1,80
424,96,33549,2,0,L|320:96,1,80
120,160,33949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,232,34149,6,0,L|296:232|296:232,1,80
256,288,34549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,34749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,34949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,96,35149,2,0,L|160:200,1,80
216,280,35549,2,0,L|216:192,1,80
64,312,35949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,80,36149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,280,36349,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,48,36549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,64,36749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,272,36949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,37149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,176,37349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,216,37549,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,184,37649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,136,37749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,88,37849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,72,37949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,88,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,128,38149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,176,38249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,216,38349,6,0,B|160:240|112:160,1,150
96,112,39149,2,0,B|128:96|128:96|160:112|160:112|184:96,1,100
112,224,39949,6,0,P|160:136|208:120,1,155.000001182556
264,88,40349,6,0,L|240:208,1,119.999996337891
344,136,40749,2,0,L|320:200,1,59.9999981689454
240,200,40949,2,0,L|272:272,1,77.5000005912781
104,128,41149,2,0,B|48:200|48:200|104:272|104:272|160:200|160:200|88:200|88:200,1,310.000002365112
264,64,41749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,256,41949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,168,42149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,104,42349,6,0,L|288:160,1,77.5000005912781
128,160,42549,2,0,L|192:200,1,62.5
384,208,42749,2,0,L|312:256,1,47.4999987316132
128,264,42949,2,0,L|176:288,1,32.4999985122681
256,312,43149,6,0,B|192:336|112:320|112:320,1,125
72,240,43549,2,0,P|32:192|64:104,1,125
128,192,43949,2,0,P|120:128|176:80,1,125
200,200,44349,2,0,P|224:136|288:104,1,125
312,184,44749,2,0,P|288:248|224:280,1,125
200,200,45149,2,0,P|224:136|288:104,1,125
160,64,45549,6,0,P|168:112|200:128,1,62.5
352,96,45749,2,0,P|344:144|312:160,1,62.5
168,208,45949,2,0,P|176:256|208:272,1,62.5
344,240,46149,2,0,P|336:288|304:304,1,62.5
256,320,46349,2,0,B|256:160,1,155.000001182556
256,56,46749,6,0,B|256:240|256:240,1,155.000001182556
168,104,47149,2,0,P|168:208|208:240,1,155.000001182556
344,104,47549,2,0,P|344:208|304:240,1,155.000001182556
256,264,47949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,64,48749,6,0,L|176:152|176:152,1,77.5000005912781
352,128,48949,2,0,L|328:200|328:200,1,62.5
144,232,49149,2,0,L|176:304|176:304,1,47.4999987316132
344,280,49349,2,0,L|328:328|328:328,1,32.4999985122681
216,200,49549,6,0,P|240:152|232:200,1,155.000001182556
216,200,49949,2,0,P|224:136|232:200,1,155.000001182556
120,112,50349,2,0,B|128:216|128:216|144:168,1,155.000001182556
312,176,50749,2,0,B|304:280|304:280|280:216,1,155.000001182556
216,144,51149,2,0,B|224:40|224:40|248:104,1,155.000001182556
416,216,51549,2,0,B|408:112|408:112|384:176,1,155.000001182556
152,112,51949,6,0,L|200:192,1,77.5000005912781
240,136,52149,2,0,L|240:224|240:224,1,77.5000005912781
320,192,52349,2,0,L|280:248,1,47.4999987316132
360,264,52549,2,0,L|320:280,1,29.9999990844727
136,192,52749,6,0,P|168:272|232:304,1,155.000001182556
195,158,53149,2,0,P|195:254|243:318,1,155.000001182556
320,192,53549,2,0,L|264:248,1,77.5000005912781
344,272,53749,2,0,L|296:288,1,32.4999985122681
272,216,53949,2,0,P|192:232|136:192,1,155.000001182556
152,112,54349,2,0,P|240:112|304:160,1,155.000001182556
408,136,54749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,288,54949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,264,55149,2,0,P|96:248|80:200,1,77.5000005912781
160,224,55349,2,0,P|128:192|128:144,1,77.5000005912781
200,200,55549,2,0,P|184:160|216:120,1,77.5000005912781
256,200,55749,2,0,P|248:160|288:120,1,77.5000005912781
376,216,55949,6,0,B|352:296|352:296|256:296,1,155.000001182556
168,296,56349,6,0,P|112:224|112:152,1,155.000001182556
184,104,56749,2,0,P|240:176|240:248,1,155.000001182556
336,216,57149,2,0,P|280:144|280:72,1,155.000001182556
352,24,57549,2,0,P|408:96|408:168,1,155.000001182556
128,112,57949,6,0,B|96:176|128:272|128:272|216:208|216:208|176:160,1,310.000002365112
240,80,58549,2,0,L|272:160,1,77.5000005912781
320,88,58749,2,0,L|296:176|296:176,1,77.5000005912781
392,128,58949,2,0,L|328:192,1,77.5000005912781
432,192,59149,2,0,B|312:64|232:328|120:128,1,310.000002365112
120,64,59749,6,0,B|64:128|176:144|88:232,1,155.000001182556
192,104,60049,6,0,B|136:128|304:256|248:144|144:232,1,155.000001182556
264,160,60349,6,0,B|200:160|200:160|272:240|272:240,1,155.000001182556
256,288,60749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,120,60949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,61149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,61549,6,0,L|256:264,1,155.000001182556
256,296,61949,2,0,L|256:136,1,155.000001182556
176,128,62349,2,0,P|168:224|232:296,1,155.000001182556
312,272,62749,2,0,P|352:184|336:128,1,155.000001182556
256,80,63149,2,0,L|256:240,1,155.000001182556
192,304,63549,2,0,P|296:304|360:216,1,155.000001182556
272,216,63949,2,0,B|352:136|296:104|352:48|352:48|248:112,1,310.000002365112
144,48,64749,6,0,B|288:328|480:328|480:48|288:48|288:192|144:328|144:328,1,620.000004730225
56,160,65949,6,0,P|48:208|72:256,5,77.5000005912781
120,288,66549,2,0,L|280:288,1,155.000001182556
360,240,66949,2,0,P|384:208|384:184,1,50
96,104,67949,6,0,B|192:120|280:104|280:104|192:232|192:232|104:112,1,479.999985351563
304,88,69149,6,0,B|384:104|448:72|448:72|328:176|424:280,1,359.999989013672
408,320,69949,2,0,B|344:320|304:272|304:272|272:320|192:320|192:320,2,239.999992675781
464,288,71149,2,0,B|416:96|416:96|304:320|240:32,1,479.999985351563
144,240,72349,6,0,P|112:232|96:208,5,59.9999981689454
88,168,72949,2,0,P|88:96|136:64,1,119.999996337891
160,104,73249,2,0,P|168:136|200:160,1,75
256,48,73749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,73949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,224,74149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,48,74349,6,0,B|72:200|72:200|224:88|168:280|40:344,1,465.000003547668
49,338,75149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75249,12,0,77549,0:0:0:0:
posted

-AsrieLx- wrote:

OML. This took me a while, but I finally got it finished, if there are any mistakes, I will fix them all! Or if you are uncomfortable with some, I will fix them also. I am sweating due to all this editing, which it probably wasn't worth because I know its already gonna get rejected T^T.

Well here it is, -AsrieLx-'s Extra! Or you can rename it if you want.

-AsrieLx-'s Extra
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 38309
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 13549,26349,35949,39949,47849,48749,64749,75549
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Title:Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
TitleUnicode:Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
Artist:Mercy X
ArtistUnicode:Mercy X
Creator:[ IWeenox ]
Version:-AsrieLx-'s Extra
Source:
Tags:Dance EDM Trap Nation
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.5
CircleSize:4.2
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"59088_anime_scenery_summer_anime_scenery.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
749,400,4,1,0,30,1,0
749,-200,4,1,0,5,0,0
13549,-200,4,1,0,25,0,0
13949,-125,4,1,0,25,0,0
38349,-200,4,1,0,25,0,0
39949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
42449,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
42749,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
42949,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
43149,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
45740,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
45949,-54.054054054054,4,1,0,45,0,1
46149,-50,4,1,0,45,0,1
46249,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
47949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,0
48749,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
48949,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
49149,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
49349,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
49549,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
52149,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
52349,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
52549,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,45,0,1
52749,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
53749,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
53949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
66949,-200,4,1,0,45,0,1
67149,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,0
67949,-83.3333333333333,4,1,0,45,0,1
73249,-200,4,1,0,45,0,1
73549,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
75549,-200,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
64,248,749,6,0,B|104:184|104:184|128:216|160:240|216:232|240:200|256:152|256:152,1,250
344,64,1949,6,0,B|392:96|392:96|368:144|368:184|408:200|456:176|456:176,1,200
392,272,3149,6,0,P|336:320|256:312,1,150
128,264,3949,6,0,B|96:224|96:224|144:184|144:184|184:224|184:224|216:208|232:176|224:144,1,250
128,56,5149,6,0,B|88:104|88:104|104:184|104:184|168:216,1,200
256,80,7149,6,0,B|200:136|200:136|200:184|200:184|248:184|248:184|312:120,1,250
384,160,8349,6,0,B|344:216|344:216|280:216|280:216|280:288,1,200
256,64,9549,6,0,P|176:72|136:144,1,150
64,192,10349,6,0,B|112:248|112:248|144:200|144:200|176:240|232:240|256:192,1,250
448,192,11549,6,0,B|400:136|400:136|368:184|368:184|336:144|280:144|256:192,1,250
160,160,13549,6,0,B|208:128|264:136,1,100
368,136,14149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,216,14349,2,0,P|328:248|272:256,1,80
176,136,14749,2,0,P|248:112|328:144,1,160
248,224,15349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,224,15649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,232,15749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,240,15849,2,0,P|208:256|272:232,1,120
336,152,16349,2,0,B|304:104|304:104|360:104|360:104|336:152|336:152,1,160
272,312,16949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,152,17149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,280,17349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,240,17549,2,0,P|248:224|280:176,2,80
112,216,18149,2,0,B|88:136|136:88|136:88|160:136,1,160
232,72,18749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,208,18949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,56,19149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,168,19349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,200,19549,2,0,P|184:248|240:264,1,80
272,208,19949,2,0,P|248:160|192:144,1,80
128,64,20349,6,0,L|88:160,1,80
112,272,20749,2,0,L|152:176,1,80
264,224,21149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,184,21349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,296,21549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,21649,2,0,P|400:304|440:264,1,80
480,208,21949,2,0,P|496:160|488:96,1,80
408,88,22349,6,0,B|368:72|368:72|368:144,1,80
368,160,22749,2,0,B|368:240|368:240|288:176,1,160
64,88,23549,6,0,L|80:184,1,80
232,96,23949,2,0,L|248:192,1,80
152,88,24349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,160,24549,2,0,B|152:224|176:264,1,80
240,304,24949,2,0,B|296:288|336:264|360:232|360:232|336:232,1,160
408,176,25549,6,0,B|400:96|400:96|336:160,1,160
112,48,26149,6,0,P|112:120|136:144,1,80
160,240,26749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,48,27149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,27549,2,0,P|208:272|256:248,1,80
264,200,27949,6,0,L|176:144,1,80
184,240,28349,2,0,L|96:184,1,80
112,288,28749,2,0,L|24:232,1,80
176,320,29149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,312,29349,2,0,L|296:256,1,80
96,160,29949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,104,30349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,80,30749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,31149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,152,31549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,224,31949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,280,32349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,32549,6,0,P|192:248|184:208,1,80
152,144,32949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,56,33149,2,0,L|312:56,1,80
424,96,33549,2,0,L|320:96,1,80
120,160,33949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,232,34149,6,0,L|296:232|296:232,1,80
256,288,34549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,34749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,34949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,96,35149,2,0,L|160:200,1,80
216,280,35549,2,0,L|216:192,1,80
64,312,35949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,80,36149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,280,36349,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,48,36549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,64,36749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,272,36949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,37149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,176,37349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,216,37549,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,184,37649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,136,37749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,88,37849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,72,37949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,88,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,128,38149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,176,38249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,216,38349,6,0,B|160:240|112:160,1,150
96,112,39149,2,0,B|128:96|128:96|160:112|160:112|184:96,1,100
112,224,39949,6,0,P|160:136|208:120,1,155.000001182556
264,88,40349,6,0,L|240:208,1,119.999996337891
344,136,40749,2,0,L|320:200,1,59.9999981689454
240,200,40949,2,0,L|272:272,1,77.5000005912781
104,128,41149,2,0,B|48:200|48:200|104:272|104:272|160:200|160:200|88:200|88:200,1,310.000002365112
264,64,41749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,256,41949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,168,42149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,104,42349,6,0,L|288:160,1,77.5000005912781
128,160,42549,2,0,L|192:200,1,62.5
384,208,42749,2,0,L|312:256,1,47.4999987316132
128,264,42949,2,0,L|176:288,1,32.4999985122681
256,312,43149,6,0,B|192:336|112:320|112:320,1,125
72,240,43549,2,0,P|32:192|64:104,1,125
128,192,43949,2,0,P|120:128|176:80,1,125
200,200,44349,2,0,P|224:136|288:104,1,125
312,184,44749,2,0,P|288:248|224:280,1,125
200,200,45149,2,0,P|224:136|288:104,1,125
160,64,45549,6,0,P|168:112|200:128,1,62.5
352,96,45749,2,0,P|344:144|312:160,1,62.5
168,208,45949,2,0,P|176:256|208:272,1,62.5
344,240,46149,2,0,P|336:288|304:304,1,62.5
256,320,46349,2,0,B|256:160,1,155.000001182556
256,56,46749,6,0,B|256:240|256:240,1,155.000001182556
168,104,47149,2,0,P|168:208|208:240,1,155.000001182556
344,104,47549,2,0,P|344:208|304:240,1,155.000001182556
256,264,47949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,64,48749,6,0,L|176:152|176:152,1,77.5000005912781
352,128,48949,2,0,L|328:200|328:200,1,62.5
144,232,49149,2,0,L|176:304|176:304,1,47.4999987316132
344,280,49349,2,0,L|328:328|328:328,1,32.4999985122681
216,200,49549,6,0,P|240:152|232:200,1,155.000001182556
216,200,49949,2,0,P|224:136|232:200,1,155.000001182556
120,112,50349,2,0,B|128:216|128:216|144:168,1,155.000001182556
312,176,50749,2,0,B|304:280|304:280|280:216,1,155.000001182556
216,144,51149,2,0,B|224:40|224:40|248:104,1,155.000001182556
416,216,51549,2,0,B|408:112|408:112|384:176,1,155.000001182556
152,112,51949,6,0,L|200:192,1,77.5000005912781
240,136,52149,2,0,L|240:224|240:224,1,77.5000005912781
320,192,52349,2,0,L|280:248,1,47.4999987316132
360,264,52549,2,0,L|320:280,1,29.9999990844727
136,192,52749,6,0,P|168:272|232:304,1,155.000001182556
195,158,53149,2,0,P|195:254|243:318,1,155.000001182556
320,192,53549,2,0,L|264:248,1,77.5000005912781
344,272,53749,2,0,L|296:288,1,32.4999985122681
272,216,53949,2,0,P|192:232|136:192,1,155.000001182556
152,112,54349,2,0,P|240:112|304:160,1,155.000001182556
408,136,54749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,288,54949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,264,55149,2,0,P|96:248|80:200,1,77.5000005912781
160,224,55349,2,0,P|128:192|128:144,1,77.5000005912781
200,200,55549,2,0,P|184:160|216:120,1,77.5000005912781
256,200,55749,2,0,P|248:160|288:120,1,77.5000005912781
376,216,55949,6,0,B|352:296|352:296|256:296,1,155.000001182556
168,296,56349,6,0,P|112:224|112:152,1,155.000001182556
184,104,56749,2,0,P|240:176|240:248,1,155.000001182556
336,216,57149,2,0,P|280:144|280:72,1,155.000001182556
352,24,57549,2,0,P|408:96|408:168,1,155.000001182556
128,112,57949,6,0,B|96:176|128:272|128:272|216:208|216:208|176:160,1,310.000002365112
240,80,58549,2,0,L|272:160,1,77.5000005912781
320,88,58749,2,0,L|296:176|296:176,1,77.5000005912781
392,128,58949,2,0,L|328:192,1,77.5000005912781
432,192,59149,2,0,B|312:64|232:328|120:128,1,310.000002365112
120,64,59749,6,0,B|64:128|176:144|88:232,1,155.000001182556
192,104,60049,6,0,B|136:128|304:256|248:144|144:232,1,155.000001182556
264,160,60349,6,0,B|200:160|200:160|272:240|272:240,1,155.000001182556
256,288,60749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,120,60949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,61149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,61549,6,0,L|256:264,1,155.000001182556
256,296,61949,2,0,L|256:136,1,155.000001182556
176,128,62349,2,0,P|168:224|232:296,1,155.000001182556
312,272,62749,2,0,P|352:184|336:128,1,155.000001182556
256,80,63149,2,0,L|256:240,1,155.000001182556
192,304,63549,2,0,P|296:304|360:216,1,155.000001182556
272,216,63949,2,0,B|352:136|296:104|352:48|352:48|248:112,1,310.000002365112
144,48,64749,6,0,B|288:328|480:328|480:48|288:48|288:192|144:328|144:328,1,620.000004730225
56,160,65949,6,0,P|48:208|72:256,5,77.5000005912781
120,288,66549,2,0,L|280:288,1,155.000001182556
360,240,66949,2,0,P|384:208|384:184,1,50
96,104,67949,6,0,B|192:120|280:104|280:104|192:232|192:232|104:112,1,479.999985351563
304,88,69149,6,0,B|384:104|448:72|448:72|328:176|424:280,1,359.999989013672
408,320,69949,2,0,B|344:320|304:272|304:272|272:320|192:320|192:320,2,239.999992675781
464,288,71149,2,0,B|416:96|416:96|304:320|240:32,1,479.999985351563
144,240,72349,6,0,P|112:232|96:208,5,59.9999981689454
88,168,72949,2,0,P|88:96|136:64,1,119.999996337891
160,104,73249,2,0,P|168:136|200:160,1,75
256,48,73749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,73949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,224,74149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,48,74349,6,0,B|72:200|72:200|224:88|168:280|40:344,1,465.000003547668
49,338,75149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75249,12,0,77549,0:0:0:0:
I'm sorry man i'm going to refuse it because you are a little bit too novice and so you is your difficulty you need to progress on your design and in some part with your rythme hope you get better in mapping !
posted
o/ quick check from #modreqs
Not safe anymore
Disable countdown

00:23:149 (6) - NC
00:28:749 (4,1) - stack them or make a smaller gap, it's pretty confusing to have 1/2 after 1/1 with almost the same spacing
mb 00:41:549 - add a circle just like 01:05:549 (2) - there
00:54:349 - ^

01:07:349 (2) - just a suggestion to add a 0.5 velocity slider for example https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8459177 but you can leve it
00:48:149 - ^ again just a suggestion
00:46:149 (1) - make this slider look like 00:45:549 (1) - this, I think it's better in a visual way

idk but this beatmap seems fine to me, I don't have anything to add :D
Good luck! ;)
posted
Thank you for taking the time to mod it is really appreciated 8-)

seselis1 wrote:

o/ quick check from #modreqs
Not safe anymore
Disable countdown
Done

00:23:149 (6) - NC
I think it should not as it represent the end of a "part" and the following object are a new one (i don't know how to explain :roll: )

00:28:749 (4,1) - stack them or make a smaller gap, it's pretty confusing to have 1/2 after 1/1 with almost the same spacing
done
mb 00:41:549 - add a circle just like 01:05:549 (2) - there
for me it's more like you don't click the sound but you release it so meehh unless other people tell me that it shouldn't be that way i prefer leaving it like this
00:54:349 - ^

01:07:349 (2) - just a suggestion to add a 0.5 velocity slider for example https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8459177 but you can leve it
i prefer leaving it like this because it's like she's breathing before another drop if you know want i mean like she's preparing herself :D
00:48:149 - ^ again just a suggestion
00:46:149 (1) - make this slider look like 00:45:549 (1) - this, I think it's better in a visual way
It was a changed i've made before it is because the sv is drasticly decreasing on this slider so it need to be visually understanding


idk but this beatmap seems fine to me, I don't have anything to add :D
Good luck! ;)
posted
from #modreqs

General

  1. Change the difficulty name from "Not safe anymore" to "Not Safe Anymore", it looks better

Not safe anymore

  1. 00:25:955 - Change the Slider Velocity to 1x? 1.5x seems way too fast
  2. move to y:168
  3. 00:28:755 (4) - change this to a slider ending at 00:28:955
  4. 00:33:155 (3) - 1x Distance Snap?
  5. 00:38:355 (5) - The slider should end at 00:38:755
  6. 00:39:155 (6) - Make a slider here ending at 00:39:555 with 1x Slider Velocity
  7. 00:41:155 - Change
    To

  8. 01:10:755 (4) - ctrl+g
posted
Thank for taking the time to mod my diff it is really kind of you :roll:

Matrotic wrote:

from #modreqs

General

  1. Change the difficulty name from "Not safe anymore" to "Not Safe Anymore", it looks better

Done

Not safe anymore

  1. 00:25:955 - Change the Slider Velocity to 1x? 1.5x seems way too fast
    I really wanted to make a difference between the 2 parts but maybe if it bother other people i might decreased the sv
  2. move to y:168
    You forgot to mention the circle
  3. 00:28:755 (4) - change this to a slider ending at 00:28:955
    Done
  4. 00:33:155 (3) - 1x Distance Snap?
    ? i don't understand
  5. 00:38:355 (5) - The slider should end at 00:38:755
    But it does end at 00:38:755
  6. 00:39:155 (6) - Make a slider here ending at 00:39:555 with 1x Slider Velocity
    As i said to other before i want to make a difference between the drop and the pre drop by leaving a gap
  7. 00:41:155 - Change
    To


    Done (and also done here 00:53:955 (1) - )
  8. 01:10:755 (4) - ctrl+g
    I prefer as it is now
posted

[ IWeenox ] wrote:

-AsrieLx- wrote:

OML. This took me a while, but I finally got it finished, if there are any mistakes, I will fix them all! Or if you are uncomfortable with some, I will fix them also. I am sweating due to all this editing, which it probably wasn't worth because I know its already gonna get rejected T^T.

Well here it is, -AsrieLx-'s Extra! Or you can rename it if you want.

-AsrieLx-'s Extra
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 38309
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 13549,26349,35949,39949,47849,48749,64749,75549
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Title:Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
TitleUnicode:Caught Fire (feat. Ashley Lawless)
Artist:Mercy X
ArtistUnicode:Mercy X
Creator:[ IWeenox ]
Version:-AsrieLx-'s Extra
Source:
Tags:Dance EDM Trap Nation
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.5
CircleSize:4.2
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"59088_anime_scenery_summer_anime_scenery.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
749,400,4,1,0,30,1,0
749,-200,4,1,0,5,0,0
13549,-200,4,1,0,25,0,0
13949,-125,4,1,0,25,0,0
38349,-200,4,1,0,25,0,0
39949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
42449,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
42749,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
42949,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
43149,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
45740,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
45949,-54.054054054054,4,1,0,45,0,1
46149,-50,4,1,0,45,0,1
46249,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
47949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,0
48749,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
48949,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
49149,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
49349,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
49549,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
52149,-80,4,1,0,45,0,1
52349,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,45,0,1
52549,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,45,0,1
52749,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
53749,-153.846153846154,4,1,0,45,0,1
53949,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
66949,-200,4,1,0,45,0,1
67149,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,0
67949,-83.3333333333333,4,1,0,45,0,1
73249,-200,4,1,0,45,0,1
73549,-64.5161290322581,4,1,0,45,0,1
75549,-200,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
64,248,749,6,0,B|104:184|104:184|128:216|160:240|216:232|240:200|256:152|256:152,1,250
344,64,1949,6,0,B|392:96|392:96|368:144|368:184|408:200|456:176|456:176,1,200
392,272,3149,6,0,P|336:320|256:312,1,150
128,264,3949,6,0,B|96:224|96:224|144:184|144:184|184:224|184:224|216:208|232:176|224:144,1,250
128,56,5149,6,0,B|88:104|88:104|104:184|104:184|168:216,1,200
256,80,7149,6,0,B|200:136|200:136|200:184|200:184|248:184|248:184|312:120,1,250
384,160,8349,6,0,B|344:216|344:216|280:216|280:216|280:288,1,200
256,64,9549,6,0,P|176:72|136:144,1,150
64,192,10349,6,0,B|112:248|112:248|144:200|144:200|176:240|232:240|256:192,1,250
448,192,11549,6,0,B|400:136|400:136|368:184|368:184|336:144|280:144|256:192,1,250
160,160,13549,6,0,B|208:128|264:136,1,100
368,136,14149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,216,14349,2,0,P|328:248|272:256,1,80
176,136,14749,2,0,P|248:112|328:144,1,160
248,224,15349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,224,15649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,232,15749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,240,15849,2,0,P|208:256|272:232,1,120
336,152,16349,2,0,B|304:104|304:104|360:104|360:104|336:152|336:152,1,160
272,312,16949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,152,17149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,280,17349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,240,17549,2,0,P|248:224|280:176,2,80
112,216,18149,2,0,B|88:136|136:88|136:88|160:136,1,160
232,72,18749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,208,18949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,56,19149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,168,19349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,200,19549,2,0,P|184:248|240:264,1,80
272,208,19949,2,0,P|248:160|192:144,1,80
128,64,20349,6,0,L|88:160,1,80
112,272,20749,2,0,L|152:176,1,80
264,224,21149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,184,21349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,296,21549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,21649,2,0,P|400:304|440:264,1,80
480,208,21949,2,0,P|496:160|488:96,1,80
408,88,22349,6,0,B|368:72|368:72|368:144,1,80
368,160,22749,2,0,B|368:240|368:240|288:176,1,160
64,88,23549,6,0,L|80:184,1,80
232,96,23949,2,0,L|248:192,1,80
152,88,24349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,160,24549,2,0,B|152:224|176:264,1,80
240,304,24949,2,0,B|296:288|336:264|360:232|360:232|336:232,1,160
408,176,25549,6,0,B|400:96|400:96|336:160,1,160
112,48,26149,6,0,P|112:120|136:144,1,80
160,240,26749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,48,27149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,27549,2,0,P|208:272|256:248,1,80
264,200,27949,6,0,L|176:144,1,80
184,240,28349,2,0,L|96:184,1,80
112,288,28749,2,0,L|24:232,1,80
176,320,29149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,312,29349,2,0,L|296:256,1,80
96,160,29949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,104,30349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,80,30749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,31149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,152,31549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,224,31949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,280,32349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,32549,6,0,P|192:248|184:208,1,80
152,144,32949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,56,33149,2,0,L|312:56,1,80
424,96,33549,2,0,L|320:96,1,80
120,160,33949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,232,34149,6,0,L|296:232|296:232,1,80
256,288,34549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,34749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,34949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,96,35149,2,0,L|160:200,1,80
216,280,35549,2,0,L|216:192,1,80
64,312,35949,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,80,36149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,280,36349,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,48,36549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,64,36749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,272,36949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,37149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,176,37349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,216,37549,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,184,37649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,136,37749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,88,37849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,72,37949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,88,38049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,128,38149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,176,38249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,216,38349,6,0,B|160:240|112:160,1,150
96,112,39149,2,0,B|128:96|128:96|160:112|160:112|184:96,1,100
112,224,39949,6,0,P|160:136|208:120,1,155.000001182556
264,88,40349,6,0,L|240:208,1,119.999996337891
344,136,40749,2,0,L|320:200,1,59.9999981689454
240,200,40949,2,0,L|272:272,1,77.5000005912781
104,128,41149,2,0,B|48:200|48:200|104:272|104:272|160:200|160:200|88:200|88:200,1,310.000002365112
264,64,41749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,256,41949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,168,42149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,104,42349,6,0,L|288:160,1,77.5000005912781
128,160,42549,2,0,L|192:200,1,62.5
384,208,42749,2,0,L|312:256,1,47.4999987316132
128,264,42949,2,0,L|176:288,1,32.4999985122681
256,312,43149,6,0,B|192:336|112:320|112:320,1,125
72,240,43549,2,0,P|32:192|64:104,1,125
128,192,43949,2,0,P|120:128|176:80,1,125
200,200,44349,2,0,P|224:136|288:104,1,125
312,184,44749,2,0,P|288:248|224:280,1,125
200,200,45149,2,0,P|224:136|288:104,1,125
160,64,45549,6,0,P|168:112|200:128,1,62.5
352,96,45749,2,0,P|344:144|312:160,1,62.5
168,208,45949,2,0,P|176:256|208:272,1,62.5
344,240,46149,2,0,P|336:288|304:304,1,62.5
256,320,46349,2,0,B|256:160,1,155.000001182556
256,56,46749,6,0,B|256:240|256:240,1,155.000001182556
168,104,47149,2,0,P|168:208|208:240,1,155.000001182556
344,104,47549,2,0,P|344:208|304:240,1,155.000001182556
256,264,47949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,64,48749,6,0,L|176:152|176:152,1,77.5000005912781
352,128,48949,2,0,L|328:200|328:200,1,62.5
144,232,49149,2,0,L|176:304|176:304,1,47.4999987316132
344,280,49349,2,0,L|328:328|328:328,1,32.4999985122681
216,200,49549,6,0,P|240:152|232:200,1,155.000001182556
216,200,49949,2,0,P|224:136|232:200,1,155.000001182556
120,112,50349,2,0,B|128:216|128:216|144:168,1,155.000001182556
312,176,50749,2,0,B|304:280|304:280|280:216,1,155.000001182556
216,144,51149,2,0,B|224:40|224:40|248:104,1,155.000001182556
416,216,51549,2,0,B|408:112|408:112|384:176,1,155.000001182556
152,112,51949,6,0,L|200:192,1,77.5000005912781
240,136,52149,2,0,L|240:224|240:224,1,77.5000005912781
320,192,52349,2,0,L|280:248,1,47.4999987316132
360,264,52549,2,0,L|320:280,1,29.9999990844727
136,192,52749,6,0,P|168:272|232:304,1,155.000001182556
195,158,53149,2,0,P|195:254|243:318,1,155.000001182556
320,192,53549,2,0,L|264:248,1,77.5000005912781
344,272,53749,2,0,L|296:288,1,32.4999985122681
272,216,53949,2,0,P|192:232|136:192,1,155.000001182556
152,112,54349,2,0,P|240:112|304:160,1,155.000001182556
408,136,54749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,288,54949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,264,55149,2,0,P|96:248|80:200,1,77.5000005912781
160,224,55349,2,0,P|128:192|128:144,1,77.5000005912781
200,200,55549,2,0,P|184:160|216:120,1,77.5000005912781
256,200,55749,2,0,P|248:160|288:120,1,77.5000005912781
376,216,55949,6,0,B|352:296|352:296|256:296,1,155.000001182556
168,296,56349,6,0,P|112:224|112:152,1,155.000001182556
184,104,56749,2,0,P|240:176|240:248,1,155.000001182556
336,216,57149,2,0,P|280:144|280:72,1,155.000001182556
352,24,57549,2,0,P|408:96|408:168,1,155.000001182556
128,112,57949,6,0,B|96:176|128:272|128:272|216:208|216:208|176:160,1,310.000002365112
240,80,58549,2,0,L|272:160,1,77.5000005912781
320,88,58749,2,0,L|296:176|296:176,1,77.5000005912781
392,128,58949,2,0,L|328:192,1,77.5000005912781
432,192,59149,2,0,B|312:64|232:328|120:128,1,310.000002365112
120,64,59749,6,0,B|64:128|176:144|88:232,1,155.000001182556
192,104,60049,6,0,B|136:128|304:256|248:144|144:232,1,155.000001182556
264,160,60349,6,0,B|200:160|200:160|272:240|272:240,1,155.000001182556
256,288,60749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,120,60949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,61149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,61549,6,0,L|256:264,1,155.000001182556
256,296,61949,2,0,L|256:136,1,155.000001182556
176,128,62349,2,0,P|168:224|232:296,1,155.000001182556
312,272,62749,2,0,P|352:184|336:128,1,155.000001182556
256,80,63149,2,0,L|256:240,1,155.000001182556
192,304,63549,2,0,P|296:304|360:216,1,155.000001182556
272,216,63949,2,0,B|352:136|296:104|352:48|352:48|248:112,1,310.000002365112
144,48,64749,6,0,B|288:328|480:328|480:48|288:48|288:192|144:328|144:328,1,620.000004730225
56,160,65949,6,0,P|48:208|72:256,5,77.5000005912781
120,288,66549,2,0,L|280:288,1,155.000001182556
360,240,66949,2,0,P|384:208|384:184,1,50
96,104,67949,6,0,B|192:120|280:104|280:104|192:232|192:232|104:112,1,479.999985351563
304,88,69149,6,0,B|384:104|448:72|448:72|328:176|424:280,1,359.999989013672
408,320,69949,2,0,B|344:320|304:272|304:272|272:320|192:320|192:320,2,239.999992675781
464,288,71149,2,0,B|416:96|416:96|304:320|240:32,1,479.999985351563
144,240,72349,6,0,P|112:232|96:208,5,59.9999981689454
88,168,72949,2,0,P|88:96|136:64,1,119.999996337891
160,104,73249,2,0,P|168:136|200:160,1,75
256,48,73749,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,73949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,224,74149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,48,74349,6,0,B|72:200|72:200|224:88|168:280|40:344,1,465.000003547668
49,338,75149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75249,12,0,77549,0:0:0:0:
I'm sorry man i'm going to refuse it because you are a little bit too novice and so you is your difficulty you need to progress on your design and in some part with your rythme hope you get better in mapping !
Its alright, WELP. Time to make my own beatmap of this song! Not gonna let it go to waste
posted
Disclaimer: my first and only mod. That said, I hope it can be of use.

Not Safe Anymore
General.

First of all, your map is too variable in slider velocities. Or rather, it has too many different velocities. Having too many completely removes the point of having different velocities in the first place. If you can't utilize this feature correctly your map will just end up half-playable or needlessly complex and convoluted. It seems to utilize different velocities well in situations like this, 00:43:555 (1,2,3,4,5) , but quite poorly in other situations. For example, there is no need for acceleration here 00:41:955 (1,2) . The sounds are so indistinguishably similar it's better to have the same SV.

I think your aesthetics are fine but some visual aspects do not correctly represent different sounds. For example, here you have two 1/4 sliders representing tame drums sounds, 00:41:955 (1,2) , but here 00:40:755 (2,3) we see an almost identical pattern but a synthesized sound instead. I realize the synthesized sliders are faster in velocity, but once again, if you use too many SV changes these sorts of things lose meaning / emphasis. Personally I would map these unique drums sounds as hit circles to emphasize them.

Moving onto more specific things.

01:12:355 (1) - End this slider on blue tick.

00:43:155 (2) - This should be spaced out, the sound is prominent and very loud / impactful. Not only that, but you seemed to map it spaced out as a snap jump half of the time, and the other half not. Patterns based on sounds in the music are a backbone of mapping and patterns are just consistency. But I'm not seeing consistency here.
00:47:955 (4) - ^ (?)
00:49:555 (2) - ^
00:55:955 (2) - ^
01:00:755 (4) - ^
01:02:355 (2) - ^
01:11:955 (6) - ^
00:46:155 (1) - Slider ends on important sound. You can't emphasize this sound half of the time, then show no emphasis on it ten seconds later. Are players supposed to click when this sound appears? Am I going to have to snap? Your map seems to require a little memorization in some regards. End slider on blue tick and add spaced note or just map this as two notes, whichever you think is better. (http://i.imgur.com/PtU9pxD.png)
00:52:555 (1) - Same reason as before, end the slider on blue tick and add a spaced note.
00:58:955 (1) - ^

01:01:555 (1) - On the topic of emphasis, the placement of this slider does not emphasize its bass drum sound well. The slider body follows the path of aim coming from the previous note, which in general would mean that the slider's sound is not prominent or that the previous sounds flow into this one. If you instead had the slider body not follow the path of aim, in a way such as this (http://i.imgur.com/J90VQFW.png), the player would be provided with a meaningful aim related feedback, which in a similar way to snapping sharp-angled cross-screen snare drum hits, would provide feedback representative of the impactful bass drum. This might not be the only case this happens, but this is something you have to see yourself and understand to know it is important.

00:42:355 (1,2,3) - Incredibly awkward to play. Not only are you forcing the player to aim at two, hundred degree angles, but you also force them to stop on slider 2, which is unnatural and doesn't match the music at all. The way this is mapped adds little emphasis on the head of slider 2, but immense emphasis on the body (more than other similar slides are given). Inconsistent and unnecessary.
01:01:555 (1,2,3) - Also incredibly awkward to play. Almost completely relies on slider leniency, which could be fine, but not when this same pattern requires almost no abuse of slider leniency the other times it appears.

00:47:555 (3) - In my opinion, this slider should be slower than the previous one. This is a different case from the other time you use this gimmick. Slider 3 is the same sound as slider 1 of this combo, but is 0.4x faster in velocity.
01:00:355 (3) - ^ This is the only other time.

00:30:155 (2) - Move this note or move the slider it's stacked on. You required the player to snap the the slider head the other times this same pattern appears. Copy this 00:31:155 (1,2,3) , or this 00:34:155 (1,2) .


That's all I could really see and sorry if I'm incorrect or a noobie :P .
posted
Hi

[Genera]l
This song have lenght 1:15 and you not have only 1 diff for this lenght, only for 05:00+ minutes have 1 diff

[Not Safe Anymore]
00:25:555 (1,1) in previous times it was normal in such a short period move the cursor quickly to the other circle/slider but with a little distance, but here it is large
00:39:155 do slider and end on next white tick for voice?
00:44:755 (4) I think the slider would look much better if you move the end slider to the left
01:04:755 (1,2) like for 00:25:555 (1,1)
Please sign in to reply.